CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 2180|Reply: 45

[Dunia] Shocking News: MasterChef Australia' judge Jock Zonfrillo dies on eve of new series, age 46

[Copy link]
Post time 2-5-2023 01:42 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
MasterChef Australia' judge Jock Zonfrillo dies on eve of new series, age 46

MasterChef Australia" host Jock Zonfrillo has died suddenly age 46 on the eve of the cooking show's new series, according to a statement from Australian broadcaster Network 10.

The Scottish presenter passed away in Melbourne on Sunday, according to the statement, which gave no cause of death.

Zonfrillo joined the popular cooking competition in 2019, and had been due to star in the premiere of the new series on Monday alongside guest judge British chef Jamie Oliver.

He hosted a number of cooking programs, including "Nomad Chef," which gave an insight into cuisine in some of the world's most remote communities, as well as "Restaurant Revolution" and "Chef Exchange."

In 2016, he founded The Orana Foundation, with a mission to highlight the qualities of Australia's Indigenous food. And in 2018, he won the prestigious Basque Culinary World Prize for championing Indigenous culture and culinary traditions.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-5-2023 05:16 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Takziah kpd keluarga.. ni hat yg mana yach?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2023 05:35 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Samada bowel cancer atau overdosed heroin katanya. Biasa kalau undisclosed cause of death (not suspicious) samada suicide atau overdosed.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2023 05:40 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ni yang mak i sedih semalam tu siap wasap i, bukan sedih meratap hiba gitu tapi dia kata rasa lain la sebab dia memang minat betul masterchef australia ngan my kitchen rules australia...
Yg country lain dia tak minat pulekk...
Bulan 5 ni dah start season baru so mesti ep1 or 2 masih ada lagi dia ni

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-5-2023 06:05 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tinot7 replied at 2-5-2023 05:16 AM
Takziah kpd keluarga.. ni hat yg mana yach?

Host nomad chef..ni ig dia

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-5-2023 06:16 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dovahkiin replied at 2-5-2023 05:35 AM
Samada bowel cancer atau overdosed heroin katanya. Biasa kalau undisclosed cause of death (not suspi ...

Jock Zonfrillo’s secret cancer battle before death

MasterChef judge Jock Zonfrillo was secretly dealing with recurrent bowel cancer in the years before his death, it’s been reported.

MasterChef judge Jock Zonfrillo was secretly dealing with recurrent bowel cancer in the years before his death, it’s been reported today.

The Daily Mail reports that Zonfrillo, who was found dead by police making a welfare check at 2am on Monday in a property on Lygon St, Carlton, kept his cancer battle a secret and received treatment when MasterChef was not filming.

Police said Zonfrillo’s death was not being treated as suspicious and a report will be made for the coroner.

While there is no suggestion Zonfrillo died of cancer, the Mail reports that the much-loved TV chef was first treated for bowel cancer with chemotherapy and radiotherapy some years ago, before going into remission in 2016.

The cancer was then reportedly detected again in May 2021, with Zonfrillo entering new rounds of chemotherapy the following month – which the outlet quotes an unnamed friend as saying he was “coping poorly” with.

Zonfrillo made no mention of ever having had cancer in his 2021 memoir Long Shot. The Mail claims that he was receiving cancer treatment as recently as September last year, while on a sailing holiday in Italy.

“I was told the reason why he hasn’t disclosed his medical condition was because he didn’t want people feeling sorry for him, or treating him any different,” a source told the outlet in 2021, a quote that went unpublished until today.

Also shocking was the fact news of his death broke just hours before the new, much-publicised season of MasterChef was set to premiere on Monday night.

Throughout Monday morning – hours after Zonfrillo’s body had been discovered by police, but seemingly before word had reached his colleagues – fellow MasterChef stars including Melissa Leong and Jamie Oliver were excitedly spruiking the season premiere on social media.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-5-2023 06:21 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Name tak kenal..tgk gambar baru tau siape...laa dia ni ke chef nomad juga kan besides masterchef. baru 46 rupanye ingat lebih tua sbb nampak tua. Cancer rupanya, no wonder tetiba kurus sgt in the recent years.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-5-2023 07:25 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
miszclassique replied at 2-5-2023 05:40 AM
Ni yang mak i sedih semalam tu siap wasap i, bukan sedih meratap hiba gitu tapi dia kata rasa lain l ...

Iols suka lagi 11 seasons dgn Gary Mehigan, George Calombaris n Matt Preston tp too bad lah production tak setuju ngan demand payrise dorang.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 2-5-2023 07:31 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
limesherbet replied at 2-5-2023 06:21 AM
Name tak kenal..tgk gambar baru tau siape...laa dia ni ke chef nomad juga kan besides masterchef. ba ...

Best kan nomad chef tu...dia pegi cari resepi2 dr native2 seluruh dunia, improvise n hidang di restoran orana tu. Sian, mati masa tgh ngetop.
Sama mcm anthony bourdain dulu, mati gantung diri ngan necktie la pulok masa peak of his career, suka tgk program dia No Reservation.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2023 07:56 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
tikusmontok replied at 2-5-2023 06:05 AM
Host nomad chef..ni ig dia

Ekceli iols tak nampak insta dia.. tapi iols dah gugel.. iols tak kenai sgt sbb dah lama tak tgk masterchef ozzie..

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2023 07:57 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
tikusmontok replied at 2-5-2023 07:31 AM
Best kan nomad chef tu...dia pegi cari resepi2 dr native2 seluruh dunia, improvise n hidang di res ...

Hat anthony bourdain tu iols takazut sgt2.. ye la tgh peak of his career.. byk masyuk kott.. tapi org sakit dalaman, kita tak nampak.. hanya nampak luaran jahh..

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2023 08:05 AM | Show all posts
Ni yang mak i sedih semalam tu siap wasap i, bukan sedih meratap hiba gitu tapi dia kata rasa lain l ...

iols pon sama. one of my fav chef utk Masterchef AU ni. padahal Jock ni 1 day before baru je promot psl new season Masterchef AU kt IG dia, RIP Jock

mmg iols layan versi AU je paling behave

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2023 08:13 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Best kan nomad chef tu...dia pegi cari resepi2 dr native2 seluruh dunia, improvise n hidang di res ...

a ah. MC aus ni i hanye suka mase season2 yg judges lelaki 3 org tu..chemistry, sense of humour etc. bila dah tukar judges i tak minat dah sbb boring

AB tu lama depression kan x silap..tambah2 bila ex gf tinggal

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2023 08:18 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Terkejut badak aku baca news ni smlm.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2023 08:25 AM | Show all posts
dia ni yg hensem2 tinggi yg selalu pegang tasbih tu

muda lagi ye
ape la agknya penyebab kematian dia tu

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2023 08:30 AM | Show all posts

sama tang mana
different cause of death kot...
sorg battle dgn cancer dh lama
sorg lg yes, battle jgk tp end up taking his own life

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-5-2023 08:35 AM | Show all posts
The body of MasterChef star Jock Zonfrillo was discovered by police at 2am on Monday at a hotel on one of Melbourne's most famous streets

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2023 08:48 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Ah ah....meols suka nomad chef tu....siap ada notebook kecik untuk tulis apa yg perlu...

Both rancangan Jock & Anthony nie interesting..moga famili tabah dgn pemergian orang yg tersayang.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2023 09:38 AM | Show all posts

eh sama.. i layan yg australia je MC ni sb vibe dia lain sikit dgn negara2 lain. My kitchen rules tu ada season baru ke u? I last tgk tahun 2019/2020 xsilap. since i dah terminate astro 3 yrs back i dah takleh nk tgk mykitchen rules.. sedihhh huuuu.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2023 09:53 AM | Show all posts
huwaaaa sedih sbb minat dgn Jock ni lebih2 lagi bila dia jd judge kat MC Au. mmg layan Au nye je sbb lg best dr negara2 lain

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

6-5-2024 04:07 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.440296 second(s), 53 queries .