CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: mattzzx

BCL nikah 2 Disember di Bali?

[Copy link]
Post time 28-11-2023 12:48 PM | Show all posts
So lepas kawen, pakai surname father arwah husband or surname father new husband?

Tiko Pradipta Artawardhana.. BCL Artawardhana macam tu?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-11-2023 03:06 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tahniah BCL. Lama la tu 3thun dia jadi single mom. Dia pun nk ada kawan hidup, noah tu pun dh teenager kan. Bila nnti in the future noah ni gi sambung study kt overseas sape la jadi kawan bcl kat rumah kan. Tkkan la mak bapak bcl, mak bapak bcl pun dh tua.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2023 03:07 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Orang cantik mmg sentiasa ada jodoh ya.. Semiga kembali bahagia

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2023 03:37 PM | Show all posts
dua_chzy replied at 27-11-2023 08:45 PM
Hukalah.

Semoga bakal lakinya kena stroke mulut herot mati pucuk. Takleh ke bermadu je? Dasar han ...

gusipan teh terhangit dari netijen yindon
cerai sebab ada kasus KDRT, si tito gugat cerai end of 2021 lepas syok dgn bcl
tito katanyehh jaga portfolio keuangan sinclairs
he is just a banker ( wealth management) kot takda lar tajir tapi pandai cari bini yg kaya raya

bcl sama mcm soeb dah lama move on
lagu terbaru dia tu sebab dah jumpa org baru lar tu sis
tu yg lirik keluar segala dewata bagai
smlm bcl kena serang dgn media yindon
dia bagi alasan, anak dia perlukan sosok sorg bapak

si tito tu kedekut mcm samdol
tu jugak sebab selalu cekcok dgn ex wife dia

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2023 05:16 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Incanto replied at 28-11-2023 03:00 AM
aku pernah baca...isteri akan bersama mana mana suami dia nak

kalau tak nak suami , nak bidadara  ...

Aiol terfikir bidadara tu reti ke layan perempuan hada perasaan hapa segala bagai atau dicipta huntok kepuasan batin ja di sorga nanti.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2023 05:23 PM | Show all posts
dua_chzy replied at 28-11-2023 05:16 PM
Aiol terfikir bidadara tu reti ke layan perempuan hada perasaan hapa segala bagai atau dicipta hun ...

di syurga nanti pompuan pun bukan mcm kita kat sini nak emo tak tentu pasal

sebab syurga semua perfect, takde apa kurang, takde org nak kutuk/ mengumpat, takyah buat kerja rumah

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-11-2023 05:32 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Catpaw replied at 28-11-2023 08:51 AM
Pernah dengar, akan bersama dengan suami terakhir nanti.

Yang kanak2 setau iols diorang akan jadi ...

Kalau last somi paling hanat, salam takziah terlebey dahulu..

Bagi budak2:
Sahih al-Bukhari 7047
Narrated Samura bin Jundub:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) very often used to ask his companions, "Did anyone of you see a dream?" So dreams would be narrated to him by those whom Allah wished to tell. One morning the Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Last night two persons came to me (in a dream) and woke me up and said to me, 'Proceed!' I set out with them and we came across a man lying down, and behold, another man was standing over his head, holding a big rock. Behold, he was throwing the rock at the man's head, injuring it. The rock rolled away and the thrower followed it and took it back. By the time he reached the man, his head returned to the normal state. The thrower then did the same as he had done before. I said to my two companions, 'Subhan Allah! Who are these two persons?' They said, 'Proceed!' So we proceeded and came to a man lying flat on his back and another man standing over his head with an iron hook, and behold, he would put the hook in one side of the man's mouth and tear off that side of his face to the back (of the neck) and similarly tear his nose from front to back and his eye from front to back. Then he turned to the other side of the man's face and did just as he had done with the other side. He hardly completed this side when the other side returned to its normal state. Then he returned to it to repeat what he had done before. I said to my two companions, 'Subhan Allah! Who are these two persons?' They said to me, 'Proceed!' So we proceeded and came across something like a Tannur (a kind of baking oven, a pit usually clay-lined for baking bread)." I think the Prophet (ﷺ) said, "In that oven there was much noise and voices." The Prophet (ﷺ) added, "We looked into it and found naked men and women, and behold, a flame of fire was reaching to them from underneath, and when it reached them, they cried loudly. I asked them, 'Who are these?' They said to me, 'Proceed!' And so we proceeded and came across a river." I think he said, ".... red like blood." The Prophet (ﷺ) added, "And behold, in the river there was a man swimming, and on the bank there was a man who had collected many stones. Behold, while the other man was swimming, he went near him. The former opened his mouth and the latter (on the bank) threw a stone into his mouth whereupon he went swimming again. He returned and every time the performance was repeated. I asked my two companions, 'Who are these (two) persons?' They replied, 'Proceed! Proceed!' And we proceeded till we came to a man with a repulsive appearance, the most repulsive appearance, you ever saw a man having! Beside him there was a fire and he was kindling it and running around it. I asked my companions, 'Who is this (man)?' They said to me, 'Proceed! Proceed!' So we proceeded till we reached a garden of deep green dense vegetation, having all sorts of spring colors. In the midst of the garden there was a very tall man and I could hardly see his head because of his great height, and around him there were children in such a large number as I have never seen. I said to my companions, 'Who is this?' They replied, 'Proceed! Proceed!' So we proceeded till we came to a majestic huge garden, greater and better than I have ever seen! My two companions said to me, 'Go up' and I went up. The Prophet (ﷺ) added, "So we ascended till we reached a city built of gold and silver bricks and we went to its gate and asked (the gatekeeper) to open the gate, and it was opened and we entered the city and found in it, men with one side of their bodies as handsome as the handsomest person you have ever seen, and the other side as ugly as the ugliest person you have ever seen. My two companions ordered those men to throw themselves into the river. Behold, there was a river flowing across (the city), and its water was like milk in whiteness. Those men went and threw themselves in it and then returned to us after the ugliness (of their bodies) had disappeared and they became in the best shape." The Prophet (ﷺ) further added, "My two companions (angels) said to me, 'This place is the Eden Paradise, and that is your place.' I raised up my sight, and behold, there I saw a palace like a white cloud! My two companions said to me, 'That (palace) is your place.' I said to them, 'May Allah bless you both! Let me enter it.' They replied, 'As for now, you will not enter it, but you shall enter it (one day). I said to them, 'I have seen many wonders tonight. What does all that mean which I have seen?' They replied, 'We will inform you: As for the first man you came upon whose head was being injured with the rock, he is the symbol of the one who studies the Qur'an and then neither recites it nor acts on its orders, and sleeps, neglecting the enjoined prayers. As for the man you came upon whose sides of mouth, nostrils and eyes were torn off from front to back, he is the symbol of the man who goes out of his house in the morning and tells so many lies that it spreads all over the world. And those naked men and women whom you saw in a construction resembling an oven, they are the adulterers and the adulteresses. And the man whom you saw swimming in the river and given a stone to swallow, is the eater of usury (Riba). And the bad looking man whom you saw near the fire kindling it and going round it, is Malik, the gatekeeper of Hell. And the tall man whom you saw in the garden, is Abraham and the children around him are those children who die with Al-Fitra (the Islamic Faith). The narrator added: Some Muslims asked the Prophet, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! What about the children of pagans?" The Prophet (ﷺ) replied, "And also the children of pagans." The Prophet (ﷺ) added, "My two companions added, 'The men you saw half handsome and half ugly were those persons who had mixed an act that was good with another that was bad, but Allah forgave them.'"

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2023 09:23 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Incanto replied at 28-11-2023 09:23 AM
di syurga nanti pompuan pun bukan mcm kita kat sini nak emo tak tentu pasal

sebab syurga semua pe ...

Jadik ala2 robot2 dalam The Stepford Wives la kot pompuan2 kat sorga kan. Aiol tokleh imagine 'bahagia' dok kat sorga cemana sebab sorga Moslem boleh ngesek. Sorga (kapir) ai blaja masa kecik2 dulu ko tak buat hapa2 kat sorga selain hidup memuji2 Tuhan ja sepanjang masa katanya la. Tak tau la kot masih hada PS5 ka segala hapa hiburan duniawi di sorga.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-11-2023 09:35 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Incanto at 28-11-2023 10:05 PM
dua_chzy replied at 28-11-2023 09:23 PM
Jadik ala2 robot2 dalam The Stepford Wives la kot pompuan2 kat sorga kan. Aiol tokleh imagine 'bah ...

wallahualam
tak payah fikir sgt apa ada di sana, kena fikir camner nak dapat masuk syurga, dapat redha Allah

yang penting kita beribadat, beramal kerana Allah.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2023 10:04 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
OsHiN_hOnEy replied at 28-11-2023 03:37 PM
cerai sebab ada kasus KDRT, si tito gugat cerai end of 2 ...

Harap dia daapt jaga BCL dgn baik

Bukan jadi pisau cukurrr

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2023 11:06 PM | Show all posts
OsHiN_hOnEy replied at 28-11-2023 03:37 PM
cerai sebab ada kasus KDRT, si tito gugat cerai end of 2 ...

KDRT tu apa?

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2023 07:12 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Incanto replied at 28-11-2023 11:06 PM
KDRT tu apa?

Domestic violence

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2023 09:11 AM | Show all posts

tenkiu

berani BCL kawin lelaki yg ada history

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2023 10:24 AM | Show all posts
hidet replied at 28-11-2023 10:04 PM
Harap dia daapt jaga BCL dgn baik

Bukan jadi pisau cukurrr

dari last year rama netijen sana dah spill
tapi dia kan bungkam (diam)
harta  dgn serap tu bkn sedikit pun
see dia still boleh maintain duduk kat banglo bersama tu
selepas serap takda, mmg kaya raya dia
tiko tak kaya, tapi bekas isteri dia mmg anak org berada
tak tau celah mana yg tiko ni pun minat musik
kerja asik menempel jer dgn bcl
katanya kenal rapat kawan sekolah lama,lepas tu ehh berjiran sebab rumah sebelah
yg pasti mak bpk serap terpaksa terima dia nak move on
sebab cucu ada kat bcl, dgn harta pun

mana acikgomen, dia tu dlm circle yg sama, takkan takda cerita nak spill kat sini

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2023 10:27 AM | Show all posts

kekerasan dalam rumah tangga

haritu ada terbaca kat medsos yindon

kurleb 1 kiloan

was thinking apa tuuu?

kurang lebih 1 km jauh

astagaaa!

btw haritu BCL ada konser kat KL mmg tiko ada jer masa dia jumpa mertua dia tu

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2023 10:32 AM | Show all posts
Kawin je dulu..pandailah BCL nak jaga burung Tiko..ehhh..ha3

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-11-2023 03:51 PM | Show all posts
sranua replied at 29-11-2023 10:32 AM
Kawin je dulu..pandailah BCL nak jaga burung Tiko..ehhh..ha3

confirm bcl pandai jarang bebird tiko..tapi takut tiko amik kesempatan atas sheols je..

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2023 02:04 PM | Show all posts
hidet replied at 29-11-2023 03:51 PM
confirm bcl pandai jarang bebird tiko..tapi takut tiko amik kesempatan atas sheols je..

Betul. Harap BCL ketemu bahagia bersama orang yg dia pilih.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2023 04:33 PM | Show all posts
mek sedih huhu..

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2023 09:37 PM | Show all posts
Tinot7 replied at 28-11-2023 09:32 AM
Kalau last somi paling hanat, salam takziah terlebey dahulu..

Bagi budak2:

Kan, tak sudi kan nak hidup dengan orang jahat tu balik di syorga nan abadi. Tapi kalau dia jahat kira dah tak berjodoh la kan, sebab level syurga x sama? X dapat la duduk sekali. Lagipun semua orang akan berjodoh dengan yg sepadan nanti, nak ulas banyak2 tak reti, selamat mencari video jodoh

Ada orang pernah tanya ustaz, dia kahwin dah 4 kali, tapi paling suka laki ke2, boleh ke nak pilih bersama dgn laki ke2 nanti, jawapan iols x ingat

Uiiii panjangnya

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 01:39 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.148306 second(s), 43 queries .