CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3223|Reply: 8

Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene Split

[Copy link]
Post time 18-3-2011 11:26 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Joe Jonas is ready to go solo in more ways than one.
The Jonas Brothers singer, 21, has split from Twilight star Ashley Greene, whom he began dating in summer 2010. Reps for both stars tell UsMagazine.com: "We can confirm they both have parted ways and have no further comment."

Explains one insider close to the pair: "They broke up shortly before her birthday, then got back together."
Indeed, Jonas organized Greene's 24th birthday blowout at West Hollywood's STK on Feb. 18.  "He wanted to make sure everything was perfect," another source told Us at the time. "He was really sweet and conscientious."

What a difference a few weeks makes. Explains the first source of the sudden split: "Joe wasn't that into it."
Jonas, whose exes include Demi Lovato, Camilla Belle and Taylor Swift (whom he famously dumped during a brief phone chat), gushes about Greene in the new issue of Details mag.

"She really puts my feelings first. She understands my busy schedule," he said of the sexy star, whom he visited in January on the Baton Rouge, La. set of Breaking Dawn. He even met her parents in Jacksonville, Fla. "Her dad can drink me to shame," he joked. "He's awesome."

(Kopipes from Yahoo OMG)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 18-3-2011 11:27 PM | Show all posts
Too bad...
I really like both of them together...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2011 11:33 PM | Show all posts
ntahle...rasa mcm he deserve this

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-3-2011 12:03 AM | Show all posts
Joe ni macam cepat bosan la...
Dia mesti tak lama ngan mana-mana pompuan pun...
Lepas ni ngan sapa pulak, tak tau la...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2011 09:38 AM | Show all posts
senang citer joe ko couple ngan jantan jerr...ngan pompuan semua tak bertahan jerr

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2011 09:40 PM | Show all posts
mcm baru je bace diaorg couple.....gay kot die ni....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-3-2011 09:08 AM | Show all posts
Reply 5# choolakaw

i like....

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2011 10:33 AM | Show all posts
saje nk update

Despite their busy work schedules and other business commitments, it often surprises me how fast celebrities hook up after their break up.

Case in point: Ashley Greene. Barely two days after it was announced that she and Joe Jonas have split (due to "busy schedules" that kept them apart), the Twilight actress, it seems, has found love again!

This time it is with Kings Of Leon's bassist Jared Followill. Both Ashley and Jared have been spotted dancing and flirting all night at a club in New York.

Is this a case of rebound love, Ashley?

kredit to galaxie.blogspot

tp joe ni mmg ego skit.  die penah wat satu statement dlm satu majalah ni, break up yg plg menyakitkan hati die adalah ms ngan camille belle sbb she's the one who break up with joe.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-1-2012 09:15 AM | Show all posts
Joe Jonas and Mystery Girl in Malibu!

Joe Jonas was spotted out in Malibu with a hot new mystery girlfriend!

The Jonas Brother took the brunette babe out for a delicious Cuban dinner at Cafe Habana.

The mystery girl wore a pair of low-cut destroyed skinny jeans with a flowy coral tank top that showed off her midriff. Joe wore a plain white shirt and black cargo pants for a very laid back, casual dinner. He obviously wasn’t trying to impress his new lady friend.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

6-5-2024 07:38 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057636 second(s), 35 queries .