CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: kirhmuru

Apakah amalan yang ditentang oleh agama lain tetapi diterima dalam agama Hindu?

[Copy link]
Post time 19-11-2013 06:08 PM | Show all posts
we can agree that milk is good.
the argument your raised in your previous post regarding raising animals for food also applies for raising animals for milk.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-11-2013 09:10 AM | Show all posts
fireblade posted on 19-11-2013 06:08 PM
we can agree that milk is good.
the argument your raised in your previous post regarding raising an ...

The different between raising an animal for food and raising an animal (namely cows and goat) for milk is - YOU DO NOT KILL AN ANIMAL FOR MILK.

An animal like cows can live up to 20 years and have its own calf (families). Bulls can work on the farm and fields (as well as provide cheap transport for good). Also, in modern times, there is still places for cows. It's manuere (cow dung) can be harvested and used to obtain methane gas which provide cheap fuel for many homes and that project have been done in India for the past 10 years. IF you kill a cow, you will only obtain its meat for a single day (or several days) but if a cow lives, it will provide milk and services for years. Therefore, it is only logical we allow cows to live and do not eat its meat.

Also, the main reason why Vegetarians are becoming vegetarians is because they do not want to commit harmful actions toward another creature (with 5 senses) like a cow. It is for humane purposes that one becomes vegetarian. You cannot call yourself humane if you still choose to harm other beings for your pleasure, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE ALTERNATIVES (and a cow does not).

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2013 02:04 PM | Show all posts
we can also agree that going vegetarian is a noble thing to do

as we raise cows also for milk, the argument of water wastage, animal gases, forests destruction, soil erosion is not valid

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2013 02:17 PM | Show all posts
fireblade posted on 20-11-2013 02:04 PM
we can also agree that going vegetarian is a noble thing to do

as we raise cows also for milk, th ...

I think it is your argument that is invalid here.

Raising cows for milk doesn't mean you need hundreds of acres of land for the cows. You only need about two dozen cows and they will provide enough milk for a community (of a thousand people). Don't forget - milk is not the only food source humans consume so a high quantity of milk is not required.

Also, we don't need to clear off forests for them, all we need is a place to cultivate grass (and that could be done in hillsides which is not good for plantation). Smaller quantity of cows means less water wastage and the byproducts of the waste will go to the land which will produce more grass for the cow. Also, as I stated before, cow dungs are used to obtain methane gas for houses (thus reducing the methane released into the atmosphere) and once the dungs have been dried (doesn't produce any more methane), it will be turned into fertilizers for the farms and plantations thus NOTHING IS WASTED.

So, there are a lot of benefits to raising cows for milk. I have already shown at least three here. Now, show me ONE benefit you get from raising cows for meat. JUST ONE enough.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2013 03:27 PM | Show all posts
interesting

More than half of the water used in the United States today goes to animal agriculture, and since farmed animals produce 130 times more excrement than the human population, the run-off from their waste is fouling our waterways. Animal excrement emits gases, such as hydrogen sulfide and ammonia, that poison the air around farms, as well as methane and nitrous oxide, which are major contributors to global warming.

Forests are being bulldozed to make more room for factory farms and feed crops to feed farmed animals, and this destruction causes soil erosion and contributes to species extinction and habitat loss. Raising animals for food also requires massive amounts of food and raw materials: Farmed animals consume 70 percent of the corn, wheat, and other grains that we grow, and one-third of all the raw materials and fossil fuels used in the U.S. go to raising animals for food. In short, our country's meat addiction is wrecking the earth. Read more about factory farming and the environment.

these to my understanding applies to any kind of animal agriculture and suggests that we cannot raise animals at all unless Sephiroth says so

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2013 04:06 PM | Show all posts
fireblade posted on 20-11-2013 03:27 PM
interesting

What happening in USA with their animal farms are very different from what happening in India where they raise cows for milk. In India, each village could have about dozen cows which could provide milk for everyone in the village, plus additional byproducts like ghee, butter etc. Even bigger farms which houses several dozen cows could be able to run within a small farm and able to sustain itself through methods I told you above before.

However, in USA it is different matter. They raise cows with more meat, thus reducing the need for muscles. Therefore, the cows don't move around as much as they did during cowboy times (before the World War 1 and 2 when cows are moved from one place to another). Therefore, the land they need for cow feeds have increased. Also, because of the demand for beef and the reduction of land in USA, USA cow producers went and buy lands in other countries like Argentina, Paraquay, Australia and Brazil, which increase the deforestation which happens in those countries.

So, it is simple enough logic to say that raising cows for meat have tremendous negative impacts on various factors, especially Environment.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-11-2013 08:44 AM | Show all posts
Suka sangat makan ais krim? Sila baca fakta dari mana datangnya susu yg digunakan utk ais krim yg kamu suka makan itu :

Source : http://www.vegfriend.com/profile ... s-and-her-offspring

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2013 11:44 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 20-11-2013 04:06 PM
What happening in USA with their animal farms are very different from what happening in India wher ...

@Sephiroth
What happening in USA with their animal farms are very different from what happening in India where they raise cows for milk. In India, each village could have about dozen cows which could provide milk for everyone in the village, plus additional byproducts like ghee, butter etc. Even bigger farms which houses several dozen cows could be able to run within a small farm and able to sustain itself through methods I told you above before.
http://www.ecovillage.org.in/activities-of-gev/cow-protection/
Unfortunately today this worshipable entity is being mercilessly butchered in slaughter houses all over the world. India today boasts of being the third largest exporter of beef with about half a lakh cattle slaughtered everyday!
It looks contrary to what you said. What say you?

Still, I haven't heard from any of you of where can I find in the Hindu scriptures that say something related to "not to eat beef (daging lembu)"?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-11-2013 08:42 AM | Show all posts
by mashimaru83

Still, I haven't heard from any of you of where can I find in the Hindu scriptures that say something related to "not to eat beef (daging lembu)"?

Even if I give you, can a stupid pig like you able to understand?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2013 12:55 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 26-11-2013 08:42 AM
by mashimaru83
Personal attack suggest that you are afraid to discuss the matter reasonably and rationally. It's understandable for people like you to do this but c'mon Sephiroth, why are you so afraid of me?

Last edited by mashimaru83 on 26-11-2013 12:56 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2013 02:01 PM | Show all posts
mashimaru83 posted on 26-11-2013 12:55 PM
Personal attack suggest that you are afraid to discuss the matter reasonably and rationally. It's un ...

There is nothing to discuss with Muslims. They are animals and therefore, they cannot be brought to discuss anything reasonably or rationably.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2013 07:12 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 26-11-2013 02:01 PM
There is nothing to discuss with Muslims. They are animals and therefore, they cannot be brought t ...
Sephiroth:
There is nothing to discuss with Muslims. They are animals and therefore, they cannot be brought to discuss anything reasonably or rationably.
Evidentially I was simply asking for evidence but the one who started the personal attack was you. Apparently you were the one who cannot be brought to discuss anything reasonably and rationably.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2013 10:12 AM | Show all posts
The fact that you ask for evidence to do good thing shows that you don't have morale or ethical consciousness. In my eyes, you are no different than a stray dog which eats $hit by the road side. It too doesn't not have any morale or ethical consciousness. Only difference here is - the dog eats $hit, you eat rotten meat.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2013 01:22 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 27-11-2013 10:12 AM
The fact that you ask for evidence to do good thing shows that you don't have morale or ethical cons ...
@Sephiroth
The fact that you ask for evidence to do good thing shows that you don't have morale or ethical consciousness. In my eyes, you are no different than a stray dog which eats $hit by the road side. It too doesn't not have any morale or ethical consciousness. Only difference here is - the dog eats $hit, you eat rotten meat.
Well if it is a good thing, I presume you should not be having difficulty providing the evidence from the scriptures, shouldn't you?

And again another personal attack from you; and you are trying to talk about morale or ethical consciousness? Why are you so afraid to address my question reasonably and rationally?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2013 02:12 PM | Show all posts
by mashimaru83

And again another personal attack from you; and you are trying to talk about morale or ethical consciousness? Why are you so afraid to address my question reasonably and rationally?

Why should I be bothered with a Arabic lapdog trying to prove it is a human being?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2013 03:43 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 27-11-2013 02:12 PM
by mashimaru83
@Sephiroth
Why should I be bothered with a Arabic lapdog trying to prove it is a human being?
Unfortunately you are being unreasonable and irrational (again). May I know why you are so afraid of having proper discussion with me?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-11-2013 08:08 AM | Show all posts
mashimaru83 posted on 27-11-2013 03:43 PM
Unfortunately you are being unreasonable and irrational (again). May I know why you are so afraid  ...

Do you speak to your cats or dogs? Do you have discussion with them? IF you do, what do you discuss? Do they give you rational and reasonable answers?

IF answers to all above is NO, why the hell do you want me to discuss anything with you? Muslims (Christians AND Atheists) are nothing but animals in human form. It is not possible to have rational or reasonable discussion with them anymore than you could have with a dog or a cat, and yet, you kept bugging me for one. Do you know why? Because deep down inside, you are afraid that if we do not acknowledge you (through discussions), you will become what we have told you are - animals. And that is the Truth.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2013 09:39 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 28-11-2013 08:08 AM
Do you speak to your cats or dogs? Do you have discussion with them? IF you do, what do you discus ...

Erk... I don't have cats nor dogs, so your questions are irrelevant.

Animals? Cats? Dogs? That are nonsensical with respect to the current discussion. You were simply trying to run away from my reasonable questions.

Evidentially, you were the one who went berserk and started the personal attack. Again, why are you so afraid to address my question reasonably and rationally?

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2013 09:54 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 27-11-2013 10:12 AM
The fact that you ask for evidence to do good thing shows that you don't have morale or ethical cons ...

after reading your thread after thread....there something wrong with u........u seems to hate so much peoples around u...regardless muslims, christians, buddhist and hindus....

u better get someone to settle down or seek help

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2013 09:51 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 13-12-2013 09:54 PM
after reading your thread after thread....there something wrong with u........u seems to hate so m ...

Thank you for your suggestion.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 05:06 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.097251 second(s), 42 queries .