Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 5331|Reply: 28

[Miscellaneous] storing cord blood stem cell o_o

[Copy link]
Post time 29-6-2011 03:48 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
recently i saw a lot of news about cord blood stem cells, is anyone storing their baby's stem cells as well? I saw this http://entertainment.malaysia.msn.com/News/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4974267 It seems to be so cool to store the stem cells! I think we all should learn from Datuk Dr Sheikh & his wife Datuk Dr Halina lol, we all should be updated with all these >.<

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-8-2011 11:20 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1# bighare

I pun simpan dengan Cell Safe. Both my boys.

I have an entry on stem cell in my blog:

http://pu3natul.wordpress.com/2011/03/23/stem-cell/

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2019 01:45 PM | Show all posts
When you will go for the donating of the blood then it will also be really perfect by the certainly uses of the all blood cells. As for the test and cross match of the blood that taking of the blood who has assignment man with his life for the further helps then cells will defiantly match with the correctional parts about the body features.

Comments

u ni mcm spam je, using automated sentence generator  Post time 29-3-2019 03:15 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2019 05:34 PM | Show all posts
Very elegantly composed post and supportive to me. I needed to peruse more posts like this extraordinary read!! I certainly appreciate each and every piece of it and I have you bookmarked to look at new Teamviewer coupon code stuff you post.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2021 05:53 PM | Show all posts
essay help online
essay writing help uk
essay help uk
Dissertation Writing
dissertation writing help
dissertation writing services
cheap dissertation writing services
Assignment Help
assignment help online uk
best assignment help
assignment help in uk
assignment writing help
write my dissertation
write my dissertation
pay someone to write my dissertation
write my dissertation uk

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2021 06:04 PM | Show all posts
When students pay someone to write my dissertation online, they look for reasons to order their academic services. No one orders academic services from every next website! There are some reasons behind why different students choose different academic helpers online. Following are the five main reasons to order us to write my dissertation UK expert dissertation online if you are looking to pay someone to write my dissertation.

dissertation writing help
dissertation writing services
cheap dissertation writing services
Coursework Help
coursework writing service
best coursework writing service
do my coursework online
write my essay online
write my essay online
pay someone to do my essay
write my assignment
write my assignment for me
write my assignment
pay someone to write my assignment
Write My Thesis
write my thesis
pay someone to write my thesis

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-2-2021 05:46 PM | Show all posts
Contact for automobile insurance leads in usa

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2021 05:48 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-2-2021 03:08 PM | Show all posts
The psychiatric hospital in Islamabad operates under an open door regime, receiving individuals of both sexes, who intend to reduce or cease consumption of alcohol, drugs, tobacco or control other addictive behaviors such as gambling or internet addiction, among others.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2021 01:04 PM | Show all posts
Edited by manj at 25-10-2021 01:08 PM

colonial-penn-995-plan  life insurance is a guaranteed acceptance whole life policy with a 2-year waiting period for $9.95 a month

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2021 01:10 PM | Show all posts
Edited by manj at 25-10-2021 01:11 PM

Burial life insurance with no waiting period  

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2021 02:45 PM | Show all posts
Digital Signature & Electronic Signature is the need of digital world that’s why we created E-Sign application.Using this application, you can create your signature and you can also sign on your documents with of the help of Digital Sign Application.This app is used for creating
Signature Maker

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2022 02:09 AM | Show all posts
If this is the first time that you are looking for gas power RC cars. This is really very natural for you. To think when the electric RC cars are available then why to look and think about the Gas RC cars.
rc trucks 4x4 off-road waterproof

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2022 02:07 PM | Show all posts
When it comes to "increasing the anonymity of virtual currencies", people tend to have a bad image that it is used for money laundering (money laundering), but the original
BitMix reviews  was not created for that purpose. .. Since all virtual currency transaction history is recorded on themix my bitcoin , transaction history may be tracked or personal information and address may be linked if mixing is not performed.BitMix

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2022 03:31 AM | Show all posts
Thank you for sharing these with me, however I have similar sites like best friend quiz, true friendship quiz and who is your true friend quiz

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2022 09:38 PM | Show all posts
  1. <span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">To know more about the</span><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"> </span><a href="https://stagesofbalding.com/" data-mce-href="https://stagesofbalding.com/" style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">crown balding stages</a><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"> and its types, visit the link.</span>
Copy the Code

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-5-2022 09:40 PM | Show all posts

To know more about the crown balding stages and its types, visit the link.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2022 06:40 PM | Show all posts
Edited by ak8008 at 22-12-2023 02:28 AM

If you are facing proble in your teeth may be some one in your family then consult Dentist in Washington DC

If you belong to washington Dc and you are facing proble in your teeth may be some one in your family then consult Dentist in Burke

The furniture movers in Sharjah are quite good for your services.

Trips365 is reliable airport transfers in England UK

Contact omnidry for professional waterproofing services melbourne

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2022 06:52 PM | Show all posts
You have a duty to ensure that your car is scrapped in an environmentally sound manner when it is no longer suitable for driving on Danish roads. Read here the rules and size of the  scrap premium and how to scrap the car here.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2022 06:59 PM | Show all posts
Edited by ak8008 at 5-6-2023 02:58 PM

Du har pligt til at sørge for, at din bil skrottes miljømæssigt forsvarligt, når den ikke længere er egnet til at køre på de danske veje. Læs her regler og størrelse på skrotpræmie, og hvordan du skrotter bilen her.

Insulation Company Sydney

21 Day belly fix

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 04:00 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.099574 second(s), 51 queries .