ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-7-2011 01:39 PM | Show all posts
dah dgr versi yuna..nice try..but i still prefer the nirvana version

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2011 01:55 PM | Show all posts
ok saya sudah dapati cover itu.

iaitu lagu FOALS - spanish sahara
Vokuro Post at 7-7-2011 12:02

Best jugak lagu tu. Yuna boleh cipta identiti dia sendiri melalui mood dan pembawaan lagu cam tu.

‘Come As You Are’ versi Yuna terus melanda Internet dengan bergaya

July 7, 2011 by Meoww

Berikut adalah komen-komen terkini tentang lagu ‘Come As You Are’ versi Yuna dari laman sesawang dan blog muzik antarabangsa:

www.pleasedontstare.com
    Yuna is a Malaysian musician who has been covering Kurt and company’s classic single Come As You Are. This is a beautiful rendition of one of my favorite songs, turning the grunge anthem into a slow burning soul song with a lovely understated feel.

Pautan

www.prefixmag.com
    Twenty-four-year-old Yuna is the latest artist to sign with the FADER’s music label. And the Malaysian singer is celebrating the occasion by releasing these (literally) chilling visuals of her cover of Nirvana’s “Come As You Are.” And hey, Nirvana fans, before you start getting all riled up, this is actually a pretty damn good rendition. Yuna has replaced the grimy, gutter-y music of the original with a strong ethereal vibe, which is due in part to her delicate (but not weak) vocal presence. The video plays right along with the atmospheric track as it displays sweeping, high-definition footage of a city. It’s a gorgeous piece and one that could help her find some success here in the U.S. after already winning awards overseas.

Yuna’s Decorate EP is out now.

Pautan

www.thecouchsessions.com
    Earlier this year I was invited by my friends at FADER Label to check out their newest signee Yuna. The petite Muslim Malaysian singer was an interesting choice for the tastemaker label, but she won over the crowd during that cold winter night at the Mercury Lounge. Since then, she’s been gaining buzz on the scene. Personally, I think her cover of Nirvana’s “Come As You Are,” is one of the best ones I’ve heard so far, and it’s a good introduction to her sound if you’re unfamiliar.

Pautan

www.sfcritic.com
    Taking the lyrics of Nirvana’s “Come As You Are,” re-imaging the song’s composition, while somehow retaining the Nirvana-lyric-weight, is a downright difficult task that somehow Yuna does impeccably well. The Malaysian singer signed to The Fader Label, released earlier this year her EP, Decorate. Below is the video of her cover, as well as a stream of her EP. She’s expected to release a full-length album later this year.

Pautan

shimmyshake.blogspot.com
    It is no doubt ballsy to cover a Nirvana song. It’s fairly iconic, and you want to make it your own, but you really can’t improve too much on the original.

So to cover something as haunting and lyrically loaded as “Come As You Are”, seems like an idea that might be better to walk away from.

Yuna, with her debut EP Decorate out on the FADER label, brought her minimalist approach to the track. But instead of the guitar singer songerwriter vibe she gives off, the cover is backed with a drum machine, some tinkling keyboard, skitter skatter electric noises, and her haunting ethereal voice.

There’s no way you believe her when she croon “No I don’t have a gun.”

Pautan

MEOW: Yuna sudah mengorak langkah, kamu bila lagi?

http://www.meow.my/come-as-you-a ... dengan-bergaya.html

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2011 02:51 PM | Show all posts
wow! Yuna.......tahniah....

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2011 03:05 PM | Show all posts
great to see her making her mark on international market...jgn jadi berlagak cm zee avi dah le

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2011 03:31 PM | Show all posts
dah makin improve dah yuna skrang...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-7-2011 03:43 PM | Show all posts
go Yuna .. love you

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2011 03:44 PM | Show all posts
Bolehlah. Sedap jugak. Tapi, suara dia macam sorang penyanyi Amerika neh. Tak hengat la nama dia.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-7-2011 04:36 PM | Show all posts
artis sana pun buat cover version. contoh, sixpence none the richer buat 'don't think it's ...
Santeira Post at 6-7-2011 21:28

well said. i used to hate cover version song but skang bleh terima, janji arrangement yg baru tu sedap di dengar

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2011 05:19 PM | Show all posts
ok gak le...even sedikit nyaring...
naper perlu ada qi dlm clip tu?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2011 06:04 PM | Show all posts
xbest langsung

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2011 06:16 PM | Show all posts
Mana best dengan Rebecca Loewe - (The VOice)...pun nyanyi cover version lagu nie.....

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2011 07:22 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Santeira at 7-7-2011 19:38
Mana best dengan Rebecca Loewe - (The VOice)...pun nyanyi cover version lagu nie.....
ColbyRaikkonen Post at 7-7-2011 18:16

IMO Yuna's better, because hers conveys a different emotion from Loebe's. Yuna punya macam heart-warming + heart-rending, Loebe macam lagu Soul/Jazz biasa, emotionnya macam tak kena dengan lirik lagu tu.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2011 07:43 PM | Show all posts
ai like

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2011 07:44 PM | Show all posts
well said. i used to hate cover version song but skang bleh terima, janji arrangement yg b ...
noraidil_06 Post at 7-7-2011 16:36

not denying ada lagu cover yang menghancurkan the original, but yuna's actually compliments it. oh yeah, lagu ni juga dah kuar kat perezhilton.com

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2011 07:53 PM | Show all posts
eerk...tak best

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-7-2011 08:06 PM | Show all posts
Reply 55# Santeira

betul ke lagu ni kuar kat perezhilton.... wah pasni ada harapan grammy hik3

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2011 08:21 PM | Show all posts
aku dah dengar dah... best gak... aku prefer yuna nyer version sbb mcm diselubungi mesteri gitu....

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2011 08:27 PM | Show all posts
Reply  Santeira

betul ke lagu ni kuar kat perezhilton.... wah pasni ada harapan grammy hik ...
kukukatablog Post at 7-7-2011 20:06

Ada, kat sini:

http://perezhilton.com/2011-07-06-listen-to-this-smells-like

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2011 08:27 PM | Show all posts
xbest r lagunye.yg best cume sore yuna je.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 06:59 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.089841 second(s), 41 queries .