123Next
Return to list New
View: 26171|Reply: 54

CARI Movie Contest - You Are The Apple of My Eye 那些年, 我们一起追的女孩

Close [Copy link]
Post time 5-10-2011 03:46 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Distributor: Twentieth Century Fox Film (M) Sdn Bhd
Director: 九把刀
Cast: 柯震东 Chen-Tung Ko, 陈妍希Yen-Hsi Chen,  胡家玮 Chia-Wei Hu, 敖犬Ao-Chuan, 鄢胜宇Sheng-Yu Yen, 郝劭文Shao-Wen Hao,蔡昌宪 Chang-Hsien
General Release Date: 10 November 2011
Synopsis:Adolescence is like a heavy rain. Even though you catch a cold from it, you still look forward to experiencing it once again.
Ko-Teng has several close friends who had a crush on Shen Chia-Yi. Those friends of Ko's thus moved in unison from Ching Cheng’s junior high school straight into the senior high school division in pursuit of her.

Naughty in nature, Ko was ordered by their homeroom teacher to sit in front of honor student Shen for her to keep close tabs on him. The two hadn't hit it off at first but Ko gradually fell for Shen, who was always pressuring him to study hard. On the other hand, Shen became impressed by the contrasting  values Ko represented. Ko started pursuing Shen but Shen remained hesitant.

After graduation from senior high, Ko and Shen almost became a couple but the deal was spoilt by a duke out (fistfight) competition organized by Ko.

Growing up together to witness their beloved Shen walking down the aisle to become someone else’s wife, these boys have learned their coming-of-age lessons and continue to pursue each’s happiness.

青春是一场大雨。即使感冒了,还盼望回头再淋它一次。

柯腾的一群好友,为了共同喜欢的沉佳宜,不约而同从精诚中学国中部直升到高中部,继续未完的恋爱战斗。

某天柯腾因过度恶作剧被导师处罚,坐到好学生沉佳宜前面,由她代为监视。起先两人彼此抗拒,但柯腾渐渐喜欢上逼他用功读书的沉佳宜,沉佳宜也受到柯腾带来的迥异价值观深深地冲击,柯腾展开了追求,沉佳宜则犹豫不决。

高中毕业后,原本快要在一起的柯腾与沉佳宜,却因为柯腾举办的自由格斗赛大吵一架,遗憾未能成为恋人。

看着一起追过多年的女孩步入礼堂,成了别人的新娘子,每个男孩都得到了各自的成长,也继续追寻各自的幸福。

Courtesy of Twentieth Century Fox Film (M) Sdn Bhd, 23 pairs of You Are The Apple of My Eye 那些年, 我们一起追的女孩Premiere tickets will be given out to CARI members.
To win the You Are The Apple of My Eye 那些年, 我们一起追的女孩 Premiere tickets, answer the following slogan creatively:

Kindly share with us the processing you date with him / her first time. (lass than 30 letters)

Are you the CARI VIP member? What is CARI VIP member? (http://vip.cari.com.my)
CARI VIP member entitle prior seat arrangement.

Screening Detail:
Date : 8 November 2011, Tuesday
Time : 8.45 pm
Venue : MBO, Subang Parade

Terms & Conditions
1. Only open for CARI members.
2. Answer the question by reply the topic at bellow.
3. Winners will be randomly pick from all the replies with good answer.
4. Invitations will be sent out via EMAIL(make sure your account email is valid, to update your email please click HERE) latest by 3 November 2011 and will require a confirmation email to confirm attendance on the screening date.
5. Any member invited not confirm their attendance before 6 November 2011, the invites will be revoked and passed to other members in line.
6. Judges’ decisions are final and binding.

Special thanks to Twentieth Century Fox Film (M) Sdn Bhd

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-10-2011 05:00 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by starn9 at 6-10-2011 17:01

He bring me to a cyber cafe, looking at him how to play the online game..

VIP Member: Starn9

Use magic Report

Post time 6-10-2011 05:20 PM | Show all posts
i know her in a Christmas eve party that my friend organize, we love at the first sight=)

Use magic Report

Post time 6-10-2011 05:55 PM | Show all posts
Once upon a time, I bring her to MBO Subang Parade then I said: "You Are The Apple of My Eye!", now we are living happily ever after.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-10-2011 10:22 PM | Show all posts
I brought her to the beach and we wait for the sunset together then i confessed to her and that was the day she accepted me.

Yes i am cari VIP member.. UID = 160413

Use magic Report

Post time 7-10-2011 12:27 PM | Show all posts
Kindly share with us the processing you date with him / her first time. (lass than 30 letters)

we went to Sunway Lagoon. Accidently i break my arm and he so nervous bring me to hospital without changing the cloth, I am touch then we start our date.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-10-2011 08:48 PM | Show all posts
I bring her to look out point, and give her 99 hand make roses at her birthday, said:"I'm fall when the first time you are in my eyes."

Use magic Report

Post time 7-10-2011 10:43 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Dinolover1314 at 8-10-2011 21:00

First, I text, she don’t answer.
Second, I met her and she says NO.
Third, Flower bought, and a “YES but not now”.
Now, wait the tickets and surprise her. ^^

Not VIP

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-10-2011 12:48 AM | Show all posts
I remember  7 years ago while our 1st date I feel nervous, but after 7 years I so happy because we still together and I can watch this movie with him.

Yes, I am CARI VIP . ID = 118203

Use magic Report

Post time 8-10-2011 01:43 PM | Show all posts
I can see myself in her eyes, and she knows that she is the only one in my heart, that is the day we decided to be together, forever...

i am vip

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2011 12:26 AM | Show all posts
I brought her to a western restaurant one day before her birthday and give her a surprise, i give her flowers, cake and sing birthday song to her with piano.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2011 01:31 PM | Show all posts
I bought her a cake for her birthday...when finish our dinner.. she gv me a kiss...and we still together until now for already 5 years....

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2011 07:17 AM | Show all posts
Our first date was at year 2003 11th of September... that time we were hanging out at a friend's housing area to celebrate mooncake festival... yet, that time is the 1st time i grab her hand and walk together. Eventhough we already broke up for almost two years, i still wish the best for her... God bless.

I am CARI VIP member.
#2000 1338

Thank you

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2011 06:04 PM | Show all posts
Our 1st Date, When he saw me, 1st reaction (he put his hand to me) I asked: what you want? He ans: hand..your hand..I want....hold your hand. =="

I am CARI VIP member.
#2000 1033

题外话:当了三年的知己,转换成情侣,感觉很奇怪。哈哈,没有想过会是这样开始牵手的~他真坦白!

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2011 12:32 AM | Show all posts
The first date was happen in after tuition class which both of us are going to my art workshop and she was accompany me for painting. It was a wonderful memories and scene which still sweet and wonderful when I thinking of it~

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2011 02:47 AM | Show all posts
our first date is in seaside which is a graduation trip, we walk hand in hand at the beach, and then I sang a song gave her a romantic.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-10-2011 10:57 AM | Show all posts
We went to lake garden for walk. I was worried... if I could hold her hand there..
We walk... 1 round .. 2 .. 3... and then...
that become our first date.

:-)

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2011 03:20 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by wendycws328 at 11-10-2011 15:22

Our 1st Date,
He come and fetch me, we go enjoy dinner together, while we finish our dinner ,cross the road, he hold my hand, and he asked, i hope to hold yours hand and till end.

#Althought end up is break but is was unforgotable sweet memories for my 1st date.

Iam CARI VIP member.
#231 571

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2011 03:25 PM | Show all posts
i brought a crystal necklace to her.. and ask her wear always in foreign country. it will remind her .. me always stay with her.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2011 03:27 PM | Show all posts
We play online game , play together, share the all joy and bitter memory.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

6-5-2024 04:14 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064145 second(s), 45 queries .