CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Dr.Rakyat

Tolong Sebarkan PENGETAHUAN yg PENTING ini!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 19-12-2012 04:47 PM | Show all posts
Dr.Rakyat posted on 19-12-2012 04:37 PM
Have u not understand what i written above?

Write your OWN point!!!

did u see my point in post#339? u ask for which is incorrect right? but why u refuse to read? and keep asking??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-12-2012 04:50 PM | Show all posts
hwg posted on 19-12-2012 04:43 PM
ur own point also not trusted, so let the owner speak, clear cut...haha...

avoiding facts will not solve problem la...
Who is avoiding the fact? there are more than enough medical journals that PROVED immune System is NOT the Root!

inside video stated very simple and clear, yet u want to make things complicated...
You are posting a MLM company Video with NO SOURCE of Reference so its equal to -----> Sendiri Cakap; Sendiri Syiok!

in ur post #2, u only stated immune system only have 1 function, that is defend,
Then PLEASE tell me what is the OTHER function of immune system??? Waiting very long for you to answer but until now still no answer!

then u can conclude immune system is not the root cause to disease.. what claim is that? your own claim kar??
Its not my claim, Its being DOCUMENTED and RESEARCHED by "Discovery Science" Channel and the Yale University, USA.

***Now where is your fact?? coming from a MLM company that Sendiri cakap Sendiri bagus??

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2012 05:03 PM | Show all posts
Who is avoiding the fact? there are more than enough medical journals that PROVED immune System is NOT the Root!
--> Where is the journals???

inside video stated very simple and clear, yet u want to make things complicated...
You are posting a MLM company Video with NO SOURCE of Reference so its equal to -----> Sendiri Cakap; Sendiri Syiok!
--> She is the founder, she is the source...tak faham kah??

in ur post #2, u only stated immune system only have 1 function, that is defend,
Then PLEASE tell me what is the OTHER function of immune system??? Waiting very long for you to answer but until now still no answer!
-->cleanse and repair, source: refer the video la, masih tak tengok video kah???

then u can conclude immune system is not the root cause to disease.. what claim is that? your own claim kar??
Its not my claim, Its being DOCUMENTED and RESEARCHED by "Discovery Science" Channel and the Yale University, USA.
--> share out the document la...u cakap aje...selalu banyak base on this, base on that...ada reference kah?

Again, where is your fact? bagi reference tak mau tengok, duk koment macam macam...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-12-2012 05:12 PM | Show all posts
hwg posted on 19-12-2012 05:03 PM
Who is avoiding the fact? there are more than enough me ...

All the journals including its effect and efficacy + its pharmalogical process with Human oledi post.....read properly lah! Malu E.Excel only

You must be joking.....Founder of what? She is only the founder of NUTRITIONAL Immunology, NOT founder of Immunology....can you see the different??

-->cleanse and repair, source: refer the video la, masih tak tengok video kah???

Can immune system REPAIR a damage GENETIC?

--> share out the document la...u cakap aje...selalu banyak base on this, base on that...ada reference kah?

Its oledi posted in the thread, thats why i say read properly before u attack .....very childish..

The fact REMAIN Immune System is NOT the ROOT!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2012 05:36 PM | Show all posts

All the journals including its effect and efficacy + its pharmalogical process with Human oledi post.....read properly lah! Malu E.Excel only

Malunya you...org bagi post tak mau baca...sombong sangat!!

You must be joking.....Founder of what? She is only the founder of NUTRITIONAL Immunology, NOT founder of Immunology....can you see the different??

malu lagi..i bagi link ni sebab u tak faham fungsi imun sistem..masih tak faham kah?? haha...

Can immune system REPAIR a damage GENETIC?

malu lagi..suruh tengok video utk faham fungsi imum, masih nak tanya soalan ni "Can immune system REPAIR a damage GENETIC?" menunjukkan u tak tgk video la...

Its oledi posted in the thread, thats why i say read properly before u attack .....very childish..

betulkah u doctor?? malunya cara doktor cakap macam tu....

The fact REMAIN Immune System is NOT the ROOT!!!
apa statement ini "The fact REMAIN Immune System is NOT the ROOT!!!", statement ni u yg cakap aje la..haha...
Memang  Immune System is NOT the ROOT(akar)..kekekeke...siapa lagi childish???

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-12-2012 05:46 PM | Show all posts
hwg posted on 19-12-2012 05:36 PM
Who is avoiding the fact? there are more than enough me ...

Wasting my time on an MLM junkies

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-12-2012 06:06 PM | Show all posts
then you should not reply earlier lor....
lets see how many genetic u need to repair when u are old...hehe....
and how frequent u need to repair....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-12-2012 06:15 PM | Show all posts
hwg posted on 19-12-2012 06:06 PM
then you should not reply earlier lor....
lets see how many genetic u need to repair ...

childish...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-12-2012 06:18 PM | Show all posts
dear readers!!! do you want to learn how to prevent all the diseases by investing money to your body or save all hard earn money, don't know how to do prevention and give all saving to doctor who can repair ur genetic? Think about that!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-12-2012 06:31 PM | Show all posts
hwg posted on 19-12-2012 06:18 PM
dear readers!!! do you want to learn how to prevent all the diseases by investing money to your body ...

Now i see your intention.....

infiltrating a popular thread to promote your MLM Immune System product....go ahead....you can use the thread as u wish.....

Good luck to u my friend and dont forget to reply my posting on your other thread ya.....

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2012 10:20 PM | Show all posts
Dr.Rakyat posted on 19-12-2012 06:31 PM
Now i see your intention.....

infiltrating a popular thread to promote your MLM Imm ...

good luck for ur repair genetic stuff...met another EGO so call doctor again...
let's see ur genetic repair better or immune system better.....
appreciate your own immune system la...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-12-2012 01:45 AM | Show all posts
hwg posted on 19-12-2012 10:20 PM
good luck for ur repair genetic stuff...met another EGO so call doctor again...
let's see ur ge ...

Its your narrow mind that deprived you form greater knowledge, its not about Ego, its about your IGNORANT. good luck.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2012 08:27 AM | Show all posts
Dr.Rakyat posted on 20-12-2012 01:45 AM
Its your narrow mind that deprived you form greater knowledge, its not about Ego, its about your I ...

I think this statement is suit you as u ignore to learn more abt immune system function...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2012 10:02 AM | Show all posts
I think you should study each of this organ:
thymus(educate t-cells): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thymus
spleen(blood filter): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spleen
macrophage(garbage man): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macrophage
platelet(wound repair): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platelet

all the above are from wikipedia, NOT from MLM, HAPPY?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2012 10:17 AM | Show all posts
Dr.Rakyat posted on 20-12-2012 01:45 AM
Its your narrow mind that deprived you form greater knowledge, its not about Ego, its about your I ...

thymus(educate t-cells): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thymus
spleen(blood filter): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spleen
macrophage(garbage man): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macrophage
platelet(wound repair): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platelet

all the above are from wikipedia, NOT from MLM, HAPPY?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-12-2012 12:34 PM | Show all posts
hwg posted on 20-12-2012 10:02 AM
thymus(educate t-cells): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ ...

then please tell me can Immune system fight:

Diabetes?
Heart Disease?
Stroke?
Hypertension?
Renal Failure?

Waiting for your answer......

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-12-2012 06:52 PM | Show all posts
I'm not doctor, just a normal person. Are you sure you want to hear?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2012 06:54 PM | Show all posts
Dr.Rakyat posted on 20-12-2012 12:34 PM
then please tell me can Immune system fight:

Diabetes?

I'm not doctor, just a normal person. Are you sure you want to hear?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-1-2013 02:26 PM | Show all posts
Satu lagi contoh pesakit kanser payu-dara, peparu & masalah pancreatik:

*Sila dimaklumkan bhw pesakit sendiri yg. ENGGAN menerima perubatan & rawatan conventional (Ubat-ubatan & kimoterapi)

Ujian Marker (SEBELUM) Crypto PPARs:

Ujian Marker (SELEPAS) 1 bulan dengan Crypto PPARs:

Kita boleh nampak perubahan yg POSITIVE.

Ujian EGFR Mutasi genetik:

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2013 11:17 PM | Show all posts
I think we were arguing for something that having different goal.. U are in treatment line, but I'm not...I'm in prevention line...
Good luck!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Kesihatan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 10:26 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074201 second(s), 43 queries .