Return to list New
View: 19566|Reply: 52

CARI Movie Contest - Tower Heist

Close [Copy link]
Post time 19-10-2011 03:58 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Distributor
: United International Pictures
Director: Brett Ratner
Cast: Ben Stiller, Eddie Murphy, Matthew Broderick, Téa Leoni, Gabourey Sidibe, Casey Affleck, Stephen Henderson, Judd Hirsch, Michael Peña and Alan Alda
General Release Date: 3 November 2011
Synopsis: Ben Stiller and Eddie Murphy lead an all-star cast in Tower Heist, a comedy caper about working stiffs who seek revenge on the Wall Street swindler who stiffed them.  After the workers at a luxury Central Park condominium discover the penthouse billionaire has stolen their retirement, they plot the ultimate revenge: a heist to reclaim what he took from them.  
Queens native Josh Kovacs (Stiller) has managed one of the most luxurious and well-secured residences in New York City for more than a decade.  Under his watchful eye, nothing goes undetected.  In the swankiest unit atop Josh’s building, Wall Street titan Arthur Shaw (Alan Alda) is under house arrest after being caught stealing two billion from his investors.  The hardest hit among those he defrauded?  The tower staffers whose pensions he was entrusted to manage.  

With only days before Arthur gets away with the perfect crime, Josh’s crew turns to petty crook Slide (Murphy) to plan the nearly impossible…to steal what they are sure is hidden in Arthur’s guarded condo.  Though amateurs, these rookie thieves know the building better than anyone.  Turns out they’ve been casing the place for years, they just didn’t know it.

Courtesy of United International Pictures, 68 pairs of Tower Heist Premiere tickets will be given out to CARI members.
To win the Tower Heist Premiere tickets, answer the following slogan creatively:

I want to watch "Tower Heist" because ........ (less than 30 letters)

Are you the CARI VIP member? What is CARI VIP member? (http://vip.cari.com.my)
CARI VIP member entitle prior seat arrangement.

Screening Detail:
Date : 1 November 2011, Tuesday
Time : 9.00 pm
Venue : GSC, 1 Utama Shopping Mall

Terms & Conditions
1. Only open for CARI members.
2. Answer the question by reply the topic at bellow.
3. Winners will be randomly pick from all the replies with correct answer.
4. Invitations will be sent out via EMAIL(make sure your account email is valid, to update your email please click HERE) latest by 27 October 2011 and will require a confirmation email to confirm attendance on the screening date.
5. Any member invited not confirm their attendance before 30 October 2011, the invites will be revoked and passed to other members in line.
6. Judges’ decisions are final and binding.

Special thanks to United International Pictures

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-10-2011 05:52 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Tower Heist" because I want to watch how Ben Stiller and Eddie Murphy works together and perform in this comedy movie!

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2011 09:37 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Tower Heist" because i need money, i need to learn from Ben and Eddie on how to steal money, to improve my life

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2011 09:58 AM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Tower Heist" because the movie assembled all the great cast from different characters. Can't wait to watch it

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2011 11:02 AM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Tower Heist" because Ben Stiller is a funny and good actor and I like him when I watch the movie 'night at the museum' .

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2011 04:32 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Tower Heist" because with that comedic "dream team" cast... This movie should be hilarious. Not to be missed!!!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-10-2011 08:35 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Tower Heist" because ........ i wish to watch a special movie in Nov.

UID: 105570, VIP Member.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2011 11:47 AM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Tower Heist" because I want to watch movie which can release stress and this the comedy movie that performed by my idol :Ben Stiller and Eddie Murphy  cant be missed !

UID: 231 571 , VIP Member.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-10-2011 03:07 AM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Tower Heist" because this movie combine two incredible comedy actors,can't wait to see the "combination",black and white would be awesome!

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2011 03:22 AM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Tower Heist" because its a must watch movie for this year.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2011 05:40 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Tower Heist" because ........ (less than 30 letters)
A Class actor with plot that might really happen in reality with a comedy sense. Things really can happen if we get the right people to do the right job

Are you the CARI VIP member? YES
UID : 186129

Use magic Report

Post time 24-10-2011 12:36 AM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Tower Heist" because.. i wan to learn how their shoot the movie and apply into our malaysia twin tower.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-10-2011 12:58 AM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Tower Heist" because I am an ordinary girl but i live each day in an extraordinary way....=)

Use magic Report

Post time 24-10-2011 08:44 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by hitamputih at 25-10-2011 15:20

I want to watch "Tower Heist" because my boss treat me like the boss in this movie

I am a VIP CARI member!

Use magic Report

Post time 24-10-2011 11:56 AM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Tower Heist" because there are 2 ordinary guys plan an extraordinary robbery,must watch!!

Use magic Report

Post time 24-10-2011 12:05 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Tower Heist" because the robber is eddie murphy and ben stiller! who's going to missed that moment? and i want to celebrate my anniversary with my hubby!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-10-2011 03:14 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Tower Heist" because i don't want to miss this nice movie...
UID        :         1580011

Use magic Report

Post time 24-10-2011 03:49 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Tower Heist" because the movie acted by Eddie Murphy is hilarious.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-10-2011 04:24 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Tower Heist" because i want to learn rompak my boss money.. it not ROB..it pay back my OT

Use magic Report

Post time 24-10-2011 04:26 PM | Show all posts
I want to watch "Tower Heist" because how Eddie Murphy trying teach them to rob their boss

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-5-2024 03:53 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070949 second(s), 45 queries .