CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: cef_admin2

Chronicle [Exclusive Hall for CARI members!]

Close [Copy link]
Post time 18-1-2012 08:45 PM | Show all posts
What kind of superpower would you like to have? Why?
I like to have capability to capture past memories & feelings of people I met. With this capability, I can progress much more effectively in my ambition - to collect a complete biography of every man on earth.

Are you the CARI VIP member?
No

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-1-2012 08:46 PM | Show all posts

I wish to have an incantation which changes the world into freedom, without war, fighting and arguing. It will change the world and avoid human to be suffer from pain, injured and criminals. We should listen everyone’s opinion and it is our responsible to protect our motherland.

No

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2012 10:47 AM | Show all posts
I would like to have the power to be Invisible.
It is because I can go everywhere I like without knowing by others.
I can save people who are in danger,
eg: save people who is being hostage by the bad guy / save people who wanna jump from a building etc.
So I like the super power to be Invisible!!

No.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2012 02:59 PM | Show all posts
The superpower I would like to have is super strength. If I got super strength, I can protect the one I love, and help those in need.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2012 03:59 PM | Show all posts
The superpower I would like to have is ability time traveller. I would like to change the history which is bad to myself and the whole society.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2012 04:06 PM | Show all posts
flying at the sky
no need facing traffic jam lo

yes

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-1-2012 06:19 PM | Show all posts
I would like to have power to see though people body and power to cure people, i mean inside body. so any disease or illness will see it clearly and can be fix it very easily. nomore dangerous scanning, or painful surgery.

not yet cari VIP member.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2012 11:24 PM | Show all posts
The superpower I would like to have is mind reader so I can read people's mind. With that, I might be able to save someone life if they have bad intention.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-1-2012 02:25 AM | Show all posts
What kind of superpower would you like to have, why?

i would like to have superpower of hearing the natural voice and power to influence peoples to safe this world and at the mean time to safe themselves.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2012 10:35 AM | Show all posts

I wish I can change my thinking into reality, then only I can do whatever i want.... but will try to use it to help the world, not to fulfill my own desire .....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2012 01:12 AM | Show all posts
I want the ability to automatically know everything on a particular subject that another person knows just by touching them so I want to shake hand with all successful businessman all over the world to compile their secret recipes

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2012 01:15 AM | Show all posts
I want the ability to automatically know everything on a particular subject that another person knows just by touching them so I want to shake hand with all successful businessman all over the world to compile their secret recipes

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2012 01:17 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2012 02:02 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by 巨居蟹 at 21-1-2012 14:03

i wish i can have superhuman strength,speed & flying ability. WHY? because it's COOL just like SUPERMAN!

no

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2012 08:16 PM | Show all posts
The superpower I would like to have is magic, there is one magic must have is to make cockroach disappear from the world.

No

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2012 11:44 AM | Show all posts

I would like to have Teleport Superpower up to 400 KM. {:4_226:}
Because my workplace is far from my hometown, through the power, I will be able to visit my parents oftentimes.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-1-2012 02:35 PM | Show all posts
I would like to have the time machine that would be able to travel to the future or backwards. I can make fortune of it.

No

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2012 05:07 PM | Show all posts
for me, i want to have teleportation power, just like in the movie jumper, or, the power of nightcrawler in x-men. why? because i can work at any place but still live with my parent

No im not

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2012 02:36 AM | Show all posts

The superpower I would like to have is to to HEAL any kind of decease like injury, cancer. Moreover, can bring back dead people to alive.

I wish to fly too.

No

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2012 02:46 AM | Show all posts

I wish i have a special superb power which is powerful enough to take down a whole planet. But the concept is base on a string like a spiderman have, the string a infinity in term of volume shape, size and infinity in term of power strength too. All control by my will and and mind. For example, when a huge Alien Space Ship coming to earth, my super string will increase into thousand and trillion times and the width could become unlimitedly bigger and has the ability to hold any object. When my mind order, the object that is holded will be crash completely like the guy did in Chronicle with the car.

On the other hand, the string could be an art as well. Soft like silk in crystal silver and changing form in the sky --> as a performance during festival.

In conclusion, this super power i wanted can be superly powerful in term of strength and gentle like love.

Hahahahaha.

No

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 10:46 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.261286 second(s), 41 queries .