CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3597|Reply: 10

Where to find God's words?

[Copy link]
Post time 1-6-2012 10:16 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Is the Bible the ONLY source of God's words?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-6-2012 10:59 PM | Show all posts
Where to find God's words?Is the Bible the ONLY source of God's words?mousa Post at 1-6-2012 10:16

In one hand, the answer is "YES", because Bible is the written God's word.
But in the other hand, God may speak to us in our spirit, or through circumstance that we are facing.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2012 10:11 AM | Show all posts
Reply 2# freeman_long

So ... We do not need the Bible in order to get God's words.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2012 02:19 PM | Show all posts
Reply  freeman_long

So ... We do not need the Bible in order to get God's words.
mousa Post at 3-6-2012 10:11

I am sorry to deny that, my friend.

Actually, both are important. We are as a train, and the Bible is the track (outwardly), and The Spirit is as the momentum-power (inwardly). External track and internal power are both important. If the train lack of momentum-power, it behaves like a leaky tire and deadly. In contrary, if the train lack of track (Biblical words), it would be like a lost cannon. We have both Biblical words and Spiritual power, so that we can run in right way (outwardly) and revive and full of power (inwardly).

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2012 11:48 AM | Show all posts
Is the Bible the ONLY source of God's words?
mousa Post at 1-6-2012 10:16

Assuming of course that the Bible IS a Source of God's words and not some book created out of someone's daydream.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-6-2012 11:32 AM | Show all posts
yes, absolutely. Bible the ONLY source of God's words

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-6-2012 11:16 AM | Show all posts
yes, absolutely. Bible the ONLY source of God's words
sam2012 Post at 6-6-2012 11:32

Good if you think so. Because time for testing is coming VERY SOON. We will see whether those who believe in the Bible lives or dies in the Test.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-6-2012 10:43 PM | Show all posts
Reply 3# mousa

If God is omnipresent (everywhere), then I can find God and carry on a conversation with God anytime, and anywhere.
If God is omniscient (knows everything), then I don't need a third party in order to converse with God.
If God is without beginning and without end, then God is with us, as he was with the ancients.

The Bible is only a collection of books written by some men, based on their own interpretation of events - real or imaginary.  The stories in the Bible are not relevant to the 21st century.  Modern men and women need to get instructions from God himself - for instructions relevant and pertinent to today's settings.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-6-2012 08:30 AM | Show all posts
Reply  mousa

If God is omnipresent (everywhere), then I can find God and carry on a conversati ...
mousa Post at 7-6-2012 22:43

Good statement, I like it.

In today's World, many choose not to approach God directly, but instead, they choose to rely in Book like the Bible for guide without even knowing whether such Books can lead them to God. Sadly, this extends to Hindus as well, who choose to rely on "holy men" for guide even so they could perform their own spiritual feats themselves without relying on anyone. But that (Hindus) is offtopic here.

One misconception about Christianity which I do not like is the conception that Man can kill God. I mean ... What the hell? Where in any religion before and after Christianity does it say that an almighty being (such as God) can be killed by Men with spears? Such concept is an insult to God himself.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2012 01:23 PM | Show all posts
Reply  mousa

If God is omnipresent (everywhere), then I can find God and carry on a conversation with God anytime, and anywhere.
If God is omniscient (knows everything), then I don't need a third party in order to converse with God.
If God is without beginning and without end, then God is with us, as he was with the ancients.

The Bible is only a collection of books written by some men, based on their own interpretation of events - real or imaginary.  The stories in the Bible are not relevant to the 21st century.  Modern men and women need to get instructions from God himself - for instructions relevant and pertinent to today's settings.

If one does not know God, how could he speak to God. anytime and anyhow?
If one could not speak to God, how he can listen from God?
If the communication is impossible between 2 different beings, how you still think the God is with him?

God knows since you are in mothers worm, and you may not know him.
God speaks to you many-many times, and you may not understand.
God has his plan for you, do you know what plan is it?

If you reconsider your points above. God surely not with you.

DON'T ASK GOD with YOU, but do you with GOD.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2012 01:43 PM | Show all posts
Reply  mousa

From the bible:
The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Is God not doing these in 21st century? If God still the same like before, present and in future, How could you quote that bible is irrelevant now. Modern men and women understand God wills and ready for God all the time. Just not for his/her own desires. There is no today or yesterday settings in God works. Only man can't stand firm on they own setting, so yesterday has to be obsoleted.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

13-5-2024 02:01 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.770570 second(s), 37 queries .