CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Fuzzman

What Soora 2:23 really says to SFE Talk?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 29-10-2003 01:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SFE talk at 2003-10-29 01:23 AM:
Which sura? You really are getting stupid.

Yes, that's right. I'm getting to be really stupid now from the the barrage of stupidity emitting from you. Now didn't I tell you that your planned stupidity and ignorance has got the better of me? So tell me as to which soora are you in reference of for your so-called challenge that never was?
ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

SFE talk This user has been deleted
Post time 29-10-2003 01:32 AM | Show all posts
I am not going to sppon feed you. I am going to teach you how to fish.
Start reading from the first post on this thread.
You will know the answer.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-10-2003 01:43 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SFE talk at 2003-10-29 01:32 AM:
I am not going to sppon feed you. I am going to teach you how to fish.
Start reading from the first post on this thread.
You will know the answer.

Hahahaa what a joker? You mean to say that even mentioning the specific soora of your challenge is too frightening for you? What  a fright night this has turned out to be! We all need to know which soora you're into cos' everyone can definately see that you're having probelms in answering Fuzzman. So by telling us the soora which we're discussing here will surely assure us all that we have interest of argument in the very same soora of argument. Understand? So what soora are you refering to for this challenge?
ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2003 09:02 AM | Show all posts
No sir, I like to play with people like you who play dumb. Hahahahahahahahahaha...............

cheers

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-10-2003 10:16 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SFE talk at 2003-10-29 09:02 AM:
No sir, I like to play with people like you who play dumb. Hahahahahahahahahaha...............cheers

So that makes us two of a kind. Only thing is you're just much much dumber than I am, seeing that you're doing a mighty fine job yourself in maximising stupidity in its highest and rawest form here. Since you even refuse  acknowledgement on your own, I feel a simple YES or NO will suffice for my " stupid inclination" towards you.

My question to you is very simple:
ARE WE INTO SOORA 2:23. YES OR NO?

ARI FUZZMAN

[ Last edited by Fuzzman on 29-10-2003 at 10:22 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2003 10:34 AM | Show all posts
no fuzzy, i am not like you. I am smart, thats why you get circled by me no matter what you tried.

cheers

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 29-10-2003 10:51 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SFE talk at 2003-10-29 10:34 AM:
no fuzzy, i am not like you. I am smart, thats why you get circled by me no matter what you tried.cheers

Now that's humorous. You do have the tailorings of a slap-stick stand-up comedian. I think you should develop your talent more in this area. Forget about being a preacher man because you're definately doing a lousy job at it.

You're smart at what fella? All I can see is that you're only smart in showcasing stupidity and pure ignorance. Hahahaha..if it's you that's the one that's "circling" me all the time, how is it that you've never gotten over defeating me or even cutting off my constant pressure on you. Anybody who follows this thread will know who is it that's smart and who is not. Do we need to ask them?

So once again SFE Talk, what soora are we in reference to for your so-called challenge? Is it soora 2:23? YES or NO?

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2003 11:23 AM | Show all posts
You get to guess which sura is it. I love to see you play dumb.

cheers

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-11-2003 11:43 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SFE talk at 2003-10-29 11:23 AM:
You get to guess which sura is it. I love to see you play dumb. cheers

Hahahaha from the looks of things here it is you that is letting us guess how dumb you can get to be?
OK. We'lll play along. I guess you're into soora 2:23? Am I right? Let's hope that you don't play dumb by refusing an answer.

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2003 02:12 PM | Show all posts
You got it correct after beating about the bush like a dummy. congratulations Fuzzy. Hahahahahahahahaha..............

cheers

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-11-2003 01:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SFE talk at 2003-11-1 02:12 PM:
You got it correct after beating about the bush like a dummy. congratulations Fuzzy. Hahahahahahahahaha..............
cheers

I'm always correct and robust when dealing with you. It was more like I was squeezing you for an admission to the soora we were arguing on, as you behaved as if we were discussing some other soora through your acts of "dumbfoundedness and extreme dummydom." Since you say I'm correct, I thereforet take it that we are onto soora 2:23. Finally some good news there!

So if that be the case here is what soora 2:23 says :-

What 2:23 says :-
YUSUFALI: And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our servant, then produce a Sura like thereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (If there are any) besides Allah, if your (doubts) are true.
PICKTHAL: And if ye are in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto Our slave (Muhammad), then produce a surah of the like thereof, and call your witness beside Allah if ye are truthful.
SHAKIR: And if you are in doubt as to that which We have revealed to Our servant, then produce a chapter like it and call on your witnesses besides Allah if you are truthful.

And here is my case for the objective criteria for the 2:23.

THE CASE OF THE OBJECTIVE CRITERIA.
My perception of the objective criteria for the 2:23 is this :
" To create a chapter in similiarity or likeness to any chosen soora with the assistance of your helpers from your faith who are directly your witnesses if and when you are in doubt that the Quran was not from Allah but the creation of Prophet Mohammad."

So show me where I erred and I'll be more than willing to question your deduction.

ARI FUZZMAN

[ Last edited by Fuzzman on 3-11-2003 at 12:42 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-11-2003 12:49 PM | Show all posts

To SFE Talk : I'm still waiting for your response, hopefully intelligent.

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-11-2003 05:50 PM | Show all posts

Take the call SFE Talk.
You talk the talk. Do you walk the talk? Just take the freakin' call willya. You do desperately need an exit I tellya and I'm givin' you one now. Just take the call.

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-11-2003 08:08 PM | Show all posts
SFE Talk has confirmed some things here for Fuzzman and they are summarised as these :-

1. SFE Talk only talks THE "talk" and doesn't walk his talk.
2. SFE Talk has no debate value whatsoever.
3. SFE Talk dares not take on serious Moslem forumers like Fuzzman who can put a dent in his "missonary duties" here.
4. SFE Talk does not measure up to all things of religious truth.
5. SFE Talk has no interest in upholding the true virtues of Jesus as God.
6. SFE Talk has no answers for Trinity.
7. SFE Talk cannot prove that Jesus presides in the Old Testament and the New Testament.
8. SFE Talk seldoms answers straight questions that put him in a hard position for a return rebuttal.
9. SFE Talk doesn't believe in a complete debate.
10. SFE Talk stays away from threads that make him look weak.
11. SFE Talk always goes for forumers whom he feels comfortable with his attacks.
12. SFE Talk has a probelm overcoming the fear of losing out in any debates here.
13. SFE Talk cannot make sense of himself in this 2:23 thread.

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2003 12:19 AM | Show all posts
Now why do I get this funny feeling that says that SFE Talk has left RF for good? Anybody having that same feeling here?

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Gray This user has been deleted
Post time 12-11-2003 12:29 AM | Show all posts
....8 certainly has vanished, Josh dosen't have anymore new ideas & SFE as always avoiding when he's stuck or being cornered

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-11-2003 07:12 AM | Show all posts
I find this is a very interesting thread. And SFE in online right now! Shall I push this thread right back to the top spot for his attention?

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2003 07:14 AM | Show all posts
Thanks Baiduri. So where are the objectuive criteria for the sura 2:23 challenge? I'm still waiting.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2003 07:19 AM | Show all posts
Well, go & check in the thread. It's all there. You shd confront Fuzzman not me! Come on, don't heckle.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2003 07:20 AM | Show all posts
Bet you'll run away like a "chicken" when you see Fuzzman is online.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

8-5-2024 03:15 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.136980 second(s), 42 queries .