CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Fuzzman

What Soora 2:23 really says to SFE Talk?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 30-1-2007 04:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 30-1-2007 10:48 AM
Can you show me where in teh Quran does it say that the sura challenge cannot compare which is funnier?
Where? please show us.

After all it's all about taking the respect. The buck stops here on for ignorance and denial. Looka here Debmey, now if you cannot go the mile on coming forth with intelligent and acceptable arguments, you can still take enjoy partial respect. If you are not of a opinionated personification to hammer home hard decisive and concised rebuttals, we can still accord you some percentages of respect. If you truly by admission, cannot fathom the challenges at hand by coming on back with irrevocable heart-stomping oppilating evidences, we can somehow forgive you and accord you a discounted respect. But if you think for one moment that we Moslems are gonna take your tomfoolery hands down, you've got something else coming. Not only will we not have respect for your intellect [if you do have any at all!] but beyond that you will only prove that you ahve failed yourself terribly. Now that is something no one in his right thinking mind would want for himself no matter what aight?

Now be a good sport, and carry on in a gentlemanly manner [ if you know what that means!] the continuation of this debate at hand. If you still have the balls for the game, please provide their selection and specs, so that I can then forward you the sooras in comparison. So are we gonna see a mature Debmey or what?

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-1-2007 06:05 PM | Show all posts
No Muslim could produce book like Winnie Pooh.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-1-2007 08:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Nick_Perelman at 30-1-2007 06:05 PM
No Muslim could produce book like Winnie Pooh.

Any Moslem can very easily produce that book. No sweat because Winnie the Pooh's closest comparison is the New Testament Bible. Not only can I write that book, but I will prove to you that Winnie the Pooh is a Moslem too! Does your Winnie the Pooh believe in God?

ARI FUZZMAN

[ Last edited by  Fuzzman at 30-1-2007 08:04 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2007 09:48 PM | Show all posts
prove it fuzzy, produce a book like winnie the pooh.
If you lose, you must abandon islam.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2007 09:56 PM | Show all posts
Deb, you're suppose to take the task of answering his challenges, duh!

Not to flip flop like you always do ... when you can't take the heat, when fire start eating you arse ...

Perelman, do post something relevant to the thread or stop behaving like a troll ..

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2007 01:39 PM | Show all posts
Follow the thread Robocop, I already met the challenge and won.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 1-2-2007 01:48 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 30-1-2007 09:48 PM
prove it fuzzy, produce a book like winnie the pooh. If you lose, you must abandon islam.

Producing a book like Winnie the Pooh to me.. awww that's chicken feed dawg! It's just small change for the parking meter dude. Not only can I write that book with ease, I can even put you in a scenario where you get to meet Perelman. But you gotta play little piglet aight!

Me abandon Islam. Not yet. Not until you abandon your insanity will I do the same for Islam. So now on your part when are you gonna give me the objective criteria for the soora selection, to which you're gonna work your dastardly evil magic! LOL. Can we play momsie?

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2007 01:49 AM | Show all posts
Then produce it and show us.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-2-2007 02:06 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 1-2-2007 01:49 AM
Then produce it and show us.

Show us? You ask too much Debmey. You're always on the asking end and we guys always tend to end up on the giving end. You wanna play? Sure you can, but you must finish the meal that you started, by giving me your supposedly very easy challenge verses, prose or poems [whatever you might want to name em'!] to take on any soora of your choice. I however invite you to create a soora comaprative to the 2:23 and 2:24. I'd like to see you wangle between the both. Can we play dawg?

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2007 03:34 AM | Show all posts
I produceed my sura, now you produce a winnie pooh bear like book.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-2-2007 02:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 1-2-2007 03:34 AM
I produceed my sura, now you produce a winnie pooh bear like book.

Where is it Debmey? I expect to see a soora format if you say you had produced a soora. For your sake, it can be English-based although it might not be of much value, unless in Arabic of course! You specifically said you produced a soora, so I'm not entertaining any English-based poems, rhymns or songs of the sort.

So let's bring it on dude.  Show me the soora you have produced.

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2007 03:23 PM | Show all posts
Did the Quran say it cannot be in english? please show us.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-2-2007 01:49 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 1-2-2007 03:23 PM
Did the Quran say it cannot be in english? please show us.

By all means Allah wishes for you to get aquainted with the soora from Quran. Therefore you can do anything in English, just as long as it's in a soora format and not some silly nursery rhymn. So you can quit the worries and get on with the job of doing what is neccessary to show that you're the KING when it comes to anything Moslem or Quranic. Without much ado, please carry on Debmey. Blast us away with your soora comparative aight!

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2007 01:02 PM | Show all posts
the quran did not specify any format at all. My poem is very good format and it rhymes too.

So where is you wiunnie pooh bear book fuzzy?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-2-2007 01:50 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2-2-2007 01:02 PM
the quran did not specify any format at all. My poem is very good format and it rhymes too. So where is you wiunnie pooh bear book fuzzy?

I've seen many kinds of debater mentality, but you take the cake because not only are you egoistic, refuse defeat at all costs, sensely rude as can be towards the religion of others, and have no principles when making an argument or defence, you always end up refusing the reality and gravity of the situation at hand. Now why has everything got to get complicated and difficult with you? Is it because you're a genius or just a plain old coward that dares not own up to his own self-worthlessness when it comes to debate? Should we put this issue up for polling?

First of all your so-called poem is not of your own creation but borrowed and given some sickening modifications. Secondly to make your so-called victory sound off really strong, your poem must be on par with what you're making comparison over. Now tell me, is any soora wherever in Quran on par with your poem? Intelligent answers only and please don't make a fool of yourself in answering aight?

ARI FUZZMAN

[ Last edited by  Fuzzman at 3-2-2007 01:57 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2007 02:50 AM | Show all posts
its so simple, my sura is funny, its funnier than the quran, therefore it wons.

can you produce a winnie pooh book?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-2-2007 08:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 3-2-2007 02:50 AM
its so simple, my sura is funny, its funnier than the quran, therefore it wons.
can you produce a winnie pooh book?

Not only write it but I can also prove to you that Winnie the Pooh is a Moslem too and lives near Kaabah. So what is the name of your soora comparative?

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2007 08:58 PM | Show all posts
wwhere in the quran does it say that winnie have to be muslim and live in kaaba? please show us.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-2-2007 08:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 3-2-2007 08:58 PM
where in the quran does it say that winnie have to be muslim and live in kaaba? please show us.

Is that so? So where in Quran does it that you must put up a "funny"soora? "Funny sooras" are found only in another book but they're not known as "sooras" because Quran is not a funny book. If it were, soora 2:23 would have been obselete today, but isn't right? Now in that other funny book that I was making mention of, they're called Gospel verses. I think you are familiar with that funny book.

I can write Winnie the Pooh in whatever way or fashion I want. Did you know that Winnie the Pooh was not only present during Creation, why Winnie even got to know Abraham and Moses along the way! Don't believe it, read on then because Jesus swore on that fact before nearly getting stoned!

That proof is in the John 8:58 scene where Winnie would be commended by Jesus the Prophet. The 損roof

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2007 11:04 PM | Show all posts
Is that so? So where in Quran does it that you must put up a "funny"soora?

There isn't. Thats why we are free to set our own criteria and beat the Quran, unless of course if you can find explicit instructions from the Quran against it.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 04:11 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060893 second(s), 39 queries .