Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 5680|Reply: 20

Exorcist

[Copy link]
Post time 16-8-2012 06:50 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi everyone.im new here. i'd like to ask something about Exorcist in malay community or from muslim's point of view. where should i go so i can follow the topic?

thanks so much!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-8-2012 07:49 AM | Show all posts
You can start on boarding school
story where young chick
get posses by evil spirit.
Some are posses after seeing
evil from spooky y'oldy tree.
This one we call pelesit. They
come when the dawn fall.
Ah! Scary baby

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2012 01:12 PM | Show all posts
ni tuan tanah cakap omputeh ni dia boleh baca ke reply kita dalam bahasa melayu satgi nih?? ingatkan masuk kandang kambiing mengembek, masuk kandang harimau mengaum..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2012 01:57 PM | Show all posts
abas8888 posted on 16-8-2012 01:12 PM
ni tuan tanah cakap omputeh ni dia boleh baca ke reply kita dalam bahasa melayu satgi nih?? ingatkan ...

Hahah xpe la..boleh test English ape. Ada member sparring.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2012 01:57 PM | Show all posts
What would u like to know then?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2012 02:21 PM | Show all posts
Huhuhu, i not really good speaking english. I speak plus2 can ah? Exorcist means same as 'rasukan'. Means ghost come into someone body and try control the body. That's why girl always have this problem.

Aduhai, lawak lak aku rasa... Okies, back to the point... Normally these phenomenon happens to those who have lack of spiritual energy inside of their body @ soul... To avoid these, dont look straight at the ghost eyes... But in some cases, there are people that are gifted when they're born... They have the so called 'magnet' to attract entities...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-8-2012 12:45 AM | Show all posts
just now i realize exorcist means 'rasukan' in malay. hehe.. how poor am i.

in malay point of view, exorcist happend due to several factor. the main factor is come out form human itself which never respect other creator in this world or do something which againts the rules. there are very abstract to discuss about rules because some people believe when we do something we must based on rules and sometimes the rules also are against their religious, islam is the way of life.

hysteria also is one of exorcist which normally hit girls or woman. from muslim side, we must believe with devil, spritual and God power. when we have enough spiritual strength and knowledge, we believe we are always protect by Allah almighty from exorcist disaster. but to strength our spritual is another story.

sorry for any broken language, actually i am not british but scottish ;-)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-8-2012 01:09 AM | Show all posts
selamat hari raya aidilfitri !( purposely ask my malay fren how to greet )

seems like i hav found the right place, here. im chinese,not good in bahasa and english,hopefully u guys can understand.

the Rasukan ,i heard few times. im doing a research about possession , exorcist, some paranormal activities. need u guys helps. can anyone recommend some place they do exorcist ? i saw on TV , the master ( sorry, i dont know what they called) read the Quran to cure the patients ....

i need to visit them with my TV crew . need the contact from u guys, we will do the coordination.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-8-2012 09:13 AM | Show all posts
bent01 posted on 17-8-2012 01:09 AM
selamat hari raya aidilfitri !( purposely ask my malay fren how to greet  )

seems like i  ...

yes there are many master which claim their can heal exorcist or something regarding with paranormal activity. it depends on ur luck whether u will got the real one or cheat one.

from my side, i prefer u come to darussyifa founder by Ustaz Dato' Dr Haron Din. but i not guarantee whether they willing to interframe on ur video or not.

uncleseekers also see should be help with that kind of matter. but once again, u should ask them. try google that name and find contact from it.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2012 09:32 AM | Show all posts
err, don't we have some masters in here as well? how bout hantu Killer? i heard he is good what...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2012 11:42 AM | Show all posts
bent01 posted on 17-8-2012 01:09 AM
selamat hari raya aidilfitri !( purposely ask my malay fren how to greet  )

seems like i  ...

go to jb and find Hantu Killer (one of the forumers here)..you may want to search his name and get the contact number from him...

or else please visit here..

http://darulhantu.blogspot.com/
http://mforum2.cari.com.my/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=search&username=hantukiller&searchsubmit=yes

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2012 11:47 AM | Show all posts
exorcist or exorcism?

if exorcism tu mcm nak kluarkan hantu lah. mcm citer exorcism of emily rose tu.

in malay we do perform exorcism.

what do u want to know?

but a friend told me, a non muslim way of exorcism usually end up badly for the person involved, when compared to the muslim way.

i dont know lah about that.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2012 12:04 PM | Show all posts
land lord please contact Tok Belagak and Tok Hantukiller..these two are some of the big names in internet..do google their name please..berpoluh den..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2012 02:43 AM | Show all posts
bent01, which tv station are u from? are u making a documentary? if yes for what programme?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2012 12:05 AM | Show all posts
yes, u can ask Hantu Killer to help u here

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2012 01:28 AM | Show all posts
Bagi ler detail sikit pasal ape atau naka tau ape...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-8-2012 02:08 AM | Show all posts
I almost received a lot of replies from u guys, thank you so much. i think i need more. currently im researching about the Mona Fandey case. Does anyone know the place called " Rumah Pasung Raub " ? Where she been lokap in here.

Appreciate so much .Can anyone send the google map link or exact location.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2022 06:54 PM | Show all posts
There is no one answer to this question as Islam has a variety of different interpretations. However, there are some general points that can be made about exorcism in the Malay community or from a Muslim's point of view. I have also written a detailed essay with the assistance of https://essay-help-now.com/ on this topic. Exorcism is the practice of evicting demons or other evil spiritual beings from a person or place. In the Malay community, exorcism is often seen as a last resort to cure someone who is believed to be possessed by a spirit.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2022 09:36 PM | Show all posts
budakgraphic replied at 16-8-2012 02:21 PM
Huhuhu, i not really good speaking english. I speak plus2 can ah? Exorcist means same as 'rasukan'.  ...

Bukanlah. Possession barulah 'rasukan'. Exorcist ialah 'penghalau makhluk halus'.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2022 09:41 PM | Show all posts
First thing you must know is in Islam there are no such things as ghosts. There is a clip on Youtube where Fadzilah Kamsah says "Dalam Quran syaitan ada,Jin ada. Hantu langsung tak sebut" or something like that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCP5wyIN8eA
Although Malay folklore and stories and movies have a lot of Hantu/Ghosts, nowadays got a lot of penceramah who say that they are just Jin but mistakenly identified as Hantu.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 08:34 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.112231 second(s), 46 queries .