CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2483|Reply: 0

Online bible Study materials / notes

[Copy link]
Post time 9-12-2012 09:58 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
With the wide usage of the World Wide Web today, I'm sure that somewhere along our Christian lives, we have come across bible study materials, notes and/or sermons online that have helped us to understand the Scriptures better. If you have come across any good ones, and you'd like to share them us, please do list the URLs here, so that we too, may read them, and benefit from them and grow in God's Word.

Let me start with this: Here's a very simple commentary on the books of the Bible. It doesn't really go very deep into Scripture, but it does give you a basic understanding on each of the books:
http://www.easyenglish.info/bible-commentary/index.htm

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works." - 1 Tim 3:16-17

Christian materials only please. We do not want to have to spend time filtering through stuff that has nothing to do with Christianity.

p/s: Personally though, I'm looking for some really good materials on the Old Testament. If anyone has any good ones, please do share them with me.
Last edited by sparrow on 10-12-2012 12:00 AM

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 04:57 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.244343 second(s), 31 queries .