Win UPSIDE DOWN Movie Pass!

Director         : Juan Diego Solanas
Casts             :
Jim Sturgess, Kirsten Dunst
Language     : English
Genre            : Sci-Fi, Romance
Release date: 27 DEC 2012

Synopsis:
"Adam is a seemingly ordinary guy in a very extraordinary universe. He lives humbly trying to make ends meet, but his romantic spirit holds on to the memory of a girl he met once upon a time from another world, an inverted affluent world with its own gravity, directly above but beyond reach… a girl named Eve. Their childhood flirtation becomes an impossible love. But when he catches a glimpse of grown-up Eve on television, nothing will get in the way of getting her back… Not even the law or science!"

The Upside Down film universe directly links the worlds of two different planets, gluing them together. The ceiling of one of them marks the start of the ceiling of another one. It means, that when you are standing at the bottom, the people from the Upper World look like they are hanging upside down. As with many other futuristic dramas, the citizens of the Upper and Lower worlds live in different conditions. However, unlike in the Les Deux Mondes (2007) film, they exist simultaneously and in parallel to each other, all obeying the special gravity laws. Corporate capitalism of the future has led to the resources, ideas, patents and labor extracted by top from bottom through the power of the Transworld company.

The economic conditions of this future universe are shown much better and more convincing than in another recent thriller entitled Cosmopolis (2012). The main resource here is named the Reverse Energy Matter, generating heat when left out of a fridge it is stored in. This is also the basic currency for the Upper World, while inhabitants of the Lower one all the time try to steal some of the Matter to warm up their homes. That’s why the rich have created armed border patrols to stop the intruders. Oil leak disasters destroyed many living parts and people of the Lower World, and the survivors there have to wear protective chemical suits for health safety reasons. The most common transport for all the poor is now an ordinary bicycle.

“亚当是一名看似普通却存在于一个特殊宇宙中的男生。他的生活艰苦,但是他的浪漫精神世界里,却保存了他在很久以前跟一个来自于另外一个世界的女生相遇的记忆。一个拥有着不同的地心引力、和他的世界完全颠倒和富裕的世界——就在他生存的世界的上端,可那却是那么地遥不可及。。。一名叫夏娃的女孩。他们在童年时开始萌芽的爱情成为了一个无法实现的爱。但是当亚当在电视上瞥见了长大的夏娃时,世上任何的事情都阻止不到亚当去找回夏娃......甚至法律和科学都不可以!”

在电影《UPSIDE DOWN》里,两个不同星球的世界被直接连接了起来,就像被胶水粘在一起。一个世界的天空连接着另一个世界的天空。这意味着,当你站立在一个世界的地面上时,在“上面”的世界里的人,看起来就像他们在倒挂着。和许多未来主义戏剧一样,上下世界的人民生活在不同的环境里。然而,这部电影不像在《时空穿越者》(2007)里的平行世界一样,拥有一样的地心引力。由于社会企业资本主义,使得地面世界的资源,思想,专利和劳动力都透过一间名为跨越世界的公司被传送到“上面”的世界里。

这个未来宇宙的经济状况被描写得比惊悚片《Cosmopolis》(2012)里的经济状况更好和更具有说服力。这里的主要资源是被命名为反向能量的物质,它可以在离开冰箱后开始产生热能。这也是在“上面”的世界里的基础货币,而居住在“下面”世界的人民则时常会去偷一些反向能量物质来温暖他们的家。这使得那些富豪们创建了武装边境巡逻,以阻止“下面”世界的入侵者。由于石油泄漏的灾难摧毁了许多生物和生活在下面世界的人民,所以“下面”世界的幸存者都为了卫生安全因素而必须穿着防毒防化服。所有穷人最常见的交通工具就是一辆普通的自行车。

40 pairs of UPSIDE DOWN Movie Pass will be given out.  The Movie Pass is valid at all cinemas in Malaysia. Win UPSIDE DOWN Movie Pass by answering the following  tie-breaker.

1. I wish to watch UPSIDE DOWN because  .... (Maximum 30 letterings)
* * Can answer in Malay, English or Chinese

Movie Pass Terms & Conditions
Refer to the T&C written on the Movie Pass

Contest Terms & Conditions
1. Winners will be selected and required personal information for us to post the movie pass.
2. Winner notification will be sent out via EMAIL (make sure your account email is valid, to update your email please click HERE) latest by 10 Jan 2013 (Thursday) and will require a confirmation email to confirm winner information.
3. Any winner invited not confirm their information before 13 Jan 2013(Sunday), the movie pass will be revoked and pass to others.
4. CARI is not liable for movie prizes that are delayed or lost during transit.
5. Judges’ decisions are final and binding. No correspondence on winner selection will be entertained.

Last edited by cef_admin2 on 8-1-2013 09:26 AM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-12-2012 11:59 AM | Show all posts
I wish to watch UPSIDE DOWN because it's a sci-fi love story which is my interest movie .

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2012 02:24 PM | Show all posts
I wish to watch UPSIDE DOWN because i want to watch this movie upside down for the first time

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2012 04:16 PM | Show all posts
I wish to watch UPSIDE DOWN because i feel interested how come the world is upside down, and if it's real what i can do because you have to raise up your head to see your lover

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2012 04:43 PM | Show all posts
I wish to watch UPSIDE DOWN because it will bring us a whole new experience and excitement in exploring the beauty of love offering us tension, surprises and finally a world of infinite possibilities for fiery,tender love.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2012 04:54 PM | Show all posts
Kirsten Dunst is so gorgeous that I am looking forward anxiously to see her great performance in this romantic and adventous movie! Thou I'm curious bout the storyline of upside down world too!!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-12-2012 04:59 PM | Show all posts
I always think of the sky above us might have spirits or ppl living upthere, just that we cant see it. This movie might give me a prove of my own thoughts. Can't miss it!

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2012 05:02 PM | Show all posts
神奇的世界配上浪漫爱情故事, 简直是我的那杯茶!! 我也要看了然后找个伴过我的情人节....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-12-2012 05:05 PM | Show all posts
I have almost the same story too, I found my girl in other boundaries (country), although the process is hard but the ending is sweet for us, gonna bring her for this movie

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2012 05:08 PM | Show all posts
True love can never be denied, I wonder how the couple can get together with the upside down world being an obstacles for them...Really hope to watch it please~~~~

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2012 05:28 PM | Show all posts
I wish to watch UPSIDE DOWN because LOVES defy the rules of science, yet define the answers of hearts.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2012 06:35 PM | Show all posts
I wish to watch UPSIDE DOWN because
这就是我们的爱情,
爱情,众水不能息灭,大水也不能淹没。
颠倒颠倒的世界也不能分隔你和我

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2012 07:58 PM | Show all posts
I wish to watch UPSIDE DOWN because I want to use this pass if I win to watch it with my first love on my first date and want to make this film as our first movie.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2012 10:32 PM | Show all posts
I wish to watch UPSIDE DOWN because...
被故事构思吸引穿梭不同地心引力空间. 随情节和想象力, 超棒影光之旅.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2012 10:41 PM | Show all posts
我很好奇如何两个不同星球的世界可以被连接起来,想亲自体验下。

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2012 11:02 PM | Show all posts
这是一个不同版本的亚当夏娃的爱情故事,有别于古代与现代。

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-12-2012 11:50 PM | Show all posts
因为只有在这个世界,乘搭热气球,就能做到真正永远的半天吊。。。

Use magic Report

Post time 27-12-2012 02:31 AM | Show all posts
I wish to watch UPSIDE DOWN because  .... I always believe there's another ME exist on another PARALLEL world like this movie describe.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-12-2012 08:06 AM | Show all posts
I wish to watch UPSIDE DOWN because I just met someone I am head over heels in love with and now I see things upside down so please grant me passes to watch it with my partner.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-12-2012 10:28 AM | Show all posts
I wish to watch UPSIDE DOWN bcecause this story basically a new version of Romeo and Juliet. I liked how this movie displayed two worlds-one poor and the other wealthy and can't wait to watch it.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 04:11 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.421023 second(s), 46 queries .