CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 151505|Reply: 679

Japanese Entertainment News & Info HERE! [part VI]

[Copy link]
Post time 9-2-2013 11:01 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Former Takarazuka Revue top star Takashiro Kei & Kabuki actor Ichikawa Tsukinosuke II announce their marriage

On January 30, it was announced that Kabuki actor Ichikawa Tsukinosuke II (44) and actress Takashiro Kei (38) married on January 27.  The pair first met when they appeared on stage together for the first time 6 years ago and began dating last fall when they met each other again.  They have not yet set the dates for their official wedding ceremony and reception.

On the day they got married, they wrote in their joint names, “We have noticed how we can respect each other, and lift each other’s spirits, thus we decided to walk through the next phase of our lives together.”  Takashiro was formerly the top star of the Takarazuka Revue.  Tsukinosuke changed his name in 2011 from Ichikawa Danjiro; this is customary in Kabuki theater as one advances in their career.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/01 ... nce-their-marriage/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-2-2013 11:03 PM | Show all posts
AKB48’s Oshima Yuko & Muto Tomu are sick with the flu + to be absent from handshake event

It was announced on AKB48’s official blog that Oshima Yuko and Muto Tomu have been diagnosed with the flu. Because of this, they will be absent from the “Oshima team K stage performance” on the 1st of February, as well as a handshake event for their single “UZA” that will be held at Makuhari Messe on the 2nd and 3rd.

Currently, the influenza is spreading rampant in the showbiz industry, as many celebrities have recently gotten sick.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/01 ... om-handshake-event/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-2-2013 11:04 PM | Show all posts
Shirahama Alan’s agency releases statement regarding Shukan Bunshun’s report
by Shiso on January 31, 2013 at 4:44 pm

On January 31, LDH the agency for GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE’s Shirahama Alan, released a short statement regarding Shukan Bunshun’s report about his relationship with AKB48’s Minegishi Minami.

According to their comment, “We leave his private life up to him. He told us that they were nothing more than just good friends.”

Shunkan Bunshun reported that Minegishi spent the night at Shirahama’s place, on the latest issue published on the 31st. It caused Minegishi’s demotion to Kenkyuusei, and she also posted an apology video on AKB48’s official YouTube channel with a shaved head.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/01 ... an-bunshuns-report/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-2-2013 11:04 PM | Show all posts
Momoiro Clover Z’s “momoclo TV” wins #1 at Ustream Awards 2012

Momoiro Clover Z’s official Ustream channel “momoclo TV” ranked as the No.1 channel at the “Ustream Awards 2012” hosted by Ustream Asia. This is given to the best program voted by the viewers among all the programs distributed on Ustream in 2012.

Ustream Asia held the voting period from January 11th to 21st, and listed the top 20 as the nominated programs. Those top 20 programs were invited to the award ceremony which was streamed live through Ustream on the 31st.

The nominated programs includes TOKYO GIRLS’ STYLE’s “TGS UST.TV” and Tower Records’ official channel “TowerRecordsJapan“, as well as some original programs from local radio stations, and  regular users’ programs.

Momoiro Clover Z who was ranked No.1 for the award couldn’t physically be at the ceremony but they made an appearance through a relay broadcast live from the venue for their event “Momoclo Shiren no Nanaban Shoubu episode.3“. The leader Momota Kanako said, “We are always doing this program in a relaxed mood, but if it is enjoyable for the viewers, then we are very happy. We would like to continue making this program fun as relaxed, and as Momoclo-like, so please watch it everybody!”

Since Momoclo won, they will receive the right to takeover Ustream for a whole day.

TOKYO GIRLS’ STYLE’s “TGS UST.TV” was second place, and Yamabe Miyu attended the ceremony on behalf of the other members. Yamabe also held an on‐the spot broadcasting at the ceremony for their program.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/01 ... stream-awards-2012/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-2-2013 11:05 PM | Show all posts
Kitagawa Keiko & Nishikido Ryo to star in a movie based on a true love story

It was announced that actress Kitagawa Keiko and Kanjani8 member Nishikido Ryo will be starring in movie “Dakishimetai“, which will be directed by Shiota Akihiko.

It will be a love story between a girl on a wheelchair, who is unable to properly use the left side of her body due to a traffic accident and also suffers from a memory disorder, and an ordinary taxi driver.

This is a true story that happened in Abashiri, Hokkaido, and it was aired as a documentary program on TBS back in July of 2011.

According to the director Shiota, he felt the “strength to carry out her own way of living” in Kitagawa, and the “strength to expose his weakness” in Nishikido.

The filming for the movie is said to start on February 12th in Abashiri. As Abashiri is a cold town where it gets to minus 20 degrees Celsius when drift ice arrives, Kitagawa commented, “I’m little worried that I might not be able to say my lines well (because of the cold weather)”, and also said, “I would like to make it a movie that could encourage people who are in similar situations.”

Nishikido also made a comment, “Though this will be my first time co-starring with Kitagawa-san, we are both from Kansai area. So I want to join forces, and do our best together.”

Reportedly, there is a scene where Nishikido carries Kitagawa in his arms, and a scene in which they kiss passionately, giving viewers even more to look forward to.

“Dakishimetai” will open in theaters next year.

=====

<Plot>

A lively girl “Tsukasa” (Kitagawa), who is good at sports, becomes a wheelchair user as the left side of her body is disabled due to a traffic accident from a couple of years ago. She is also suffering from a memory disorder which was caused by the accident, but she still lives her life positively.

One day, she encounters a taxi driver “Masami” (Nishikido), who has a charming smile, and they fall in love with each other. The couple overcome many hardships together, and finally, decide to get married. They also find out that Tsukasa is pregnant. However, a harsh fate is awaiting them…

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/01 ... -a-true-love-story/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-2-2013 11:06 PM | Show all posts
AKB48’s ‘The 2nd AKB48 Kohaku Taikou Uta Gassen’ to be released on March 27

On January 31, it was announced that the 2-disk DVD of the December 17 AKB48 concert, “The 2nd AKB48 Kohaku Taikou Uta Gassen”, will go on sale March 27 (4980 Yen, Avex.).

During the concert, the members separated into red and white teams and performed AKB48 songs. In addition, the White Team’s Watanabe Mayu (18) performed former AKB48 member Maeda Atsuko’s (21) solo song, while the Red Team’s Shimazaki Haruka (18) performed HKT48 member Sashihara Rino’s (20) solo song as they battled out for victory.This concert was not like any of their regular performances as it was an all-out competition between the red and white teams.

The DVD set also includes a booklet and photos.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/01 ... leased-on-march-27/

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 9-2-2013 11:07 PM | Show all posts
Information about A.B.C-Z third’s DVD ‘Twinkle Twinkle A.B.C-Z’ revealed

A.B.C.-Z debuted in February 2012 as the first group from Johnny & Associates to make a debut through a DVD, and quickly grabbed first place on the Oricon DVD Weekly Ranking with their debut DVD “Za ABC~5stars~” and again with their 2nd DVD “Zutto LOVE.” A.B.C-Z plans to release a 3 disk DVD titled “Twinkle Twinkle A.B.C-Z.”

The limited edition will also come with their first CD, which contains six songs including their debut song “Za ABC~5stars~”, while the regular edition will include about 28 minutes of “making-of” clips.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... e-a-b-c-z-revealed/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-2-2013 11:08 PM | Show all posts
Actress Masami Nagasawa wins beauty award
ENTERTAINMENT FEB. 01, 2013 - 06:18AM JST ( 23 )

TOKYO —
Actress Masami Nagasawa, 25, won an award for “unrivaled physical beauty” at the VoCE “2012 The Best Beauty of the Year” awards ceremony this week. The annual awards ceremony is organized by women’s magazine VoCE.

Upon receiving her award, Nagasawa told attendees the secret to her success was bathing in “nihonshu,” or Japanese rice wine. “That tip was imparted to me by a girl who started in this business before me and I put it into practice,” she said, according to Nikkan Sports. “When I was younger, there were times when I couldn’t always maintain a good skin care routine, so now I’m doing my best to look after my skin.”

Source: http://www.japantoday.com/catego ... a-wins-beauty-award

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-2-2013 11:08 PM | Show all posts
Itano Tomomi to graduate from AKB48 this year

On February 1st, it was announced that Itano Tomomi would be graduating from AKB48 this year.

Itano’s graduation was announced in AKB48’s documentary film, ‘DOCUMENTARY OF AKB48: NO FLOWER WITHOUT RAIN Shoujo Tachi wa Namida no Ato ni Nani wo Miru?‘. During a stage greeting, Itano herself announced, ”I’m Itano Tomomi from Team K. I made a sudden announcement through this interview, but I, Itano Tomomi, will graduate from AKB48.”

“The interview for this documentary was supposed to be about the members of AKB48, their scandals last year, AKB48 in the future, and the graduation of (Maeda) Atsuko, but my feelings towards graduation became stronger. I decided to announce it like this.”

Itano shared that she had been discussing her graduation with producer Akimoto Yasushi stating, “When I confirmed to Akimoto-sensei that I had expressed my true feelings (during the filming of the movie), he told me ‘okay’. It could’ve been cut out during the editing, but I had them use it.” When she expressed, “Although my time with the fans and members are running out, I would like to enjoy it. Thank you,” there were fans who cried out, “Don’t quit!”

Regarding the timing of the announcement, Itano revealed, “I actually wanted to wait until our spring concert to announce it, but I expressed my true feelings in the interview.” She also mentioned that she talked to Maeda Atsuko about it. “I’m good friends with Atsuko and I have been influenced by her, but I needed to decide on my own path myself. It’s not that I made this decision in a hurry, but I want both of us to do our best.”

Finally, Itano stated, “We haven’t decided on the day yet, but I will announce it once it has been decided. I want to enjoy the time that I have left. I also want to enjoy it as a first generation member.”

Itano is one of AKB48’s starting members along with Maeda Atsuko and Takahashi Minami. In January of 2011, she became the first member from the group to make her solo debut.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... om-akb48-this-year/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-2-2013 11:09 PM | Show all posts
Actress Gouriki Ayame to make a singing debut in June

It was announced on the latest issue of fashion magazine “Seventeen” (released on February 1st) that actress Gouriki Ayame would be making a singing debut in June.

There is no further details regarding her singing debut at this moment.

Gouriki has been an exclusive model for the magazine since February 2008, and she will hold a event to meet the readers in March. Also, she is currently starring in the ‘Getsu 9′ drama “Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou.”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... ging-debut-in-june/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-2-2013 11:10 PM | Show all posts
Ono Erena to release her 4th single in March

Former AKB48 member, Ono Erena will release her 4th single “Kimi ga Ano Hi Waratteita Imi wo.” on March 6th.

The theme of the title track is “POP ROCK GIRL”, and just like her previous releases the lyrics will be written by Ono herself. In the lyrics, she expresses a story of herself stepping forward to her dream.

For the new song, she will have a back-up band for the first time, and she commented regarding the ‘Ere-pyon Band’, “I had a back-up band even during the recording and PV filming… it’s awesome since this was one of my dreams!”

Reportedly, Ono actively participated to come up with the ideas for the jacket covers as well as the music video. The jacket covers represent “past”, “present” and “future”.

The single will have four editions; “Limited Edition A (Omote Ere-ban)”, “Limited Edition B (Ura Ere-ban)”, “Limited Edition C (Tomodachi ni Naritai-ban)”, and “Regular Edition”.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... th-single-in-march/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-2-2013 11:27 PM | Show all posts
BABYMETAL to continue their activities after SU-METAL’s graduation from Sakura Gakuin

On February 1st, BABYMETAL held their live,  ”I、D、Z~LEGEND ‘Z’” at Zepp Tokyo.

BABYMETAL is a sub unit of idol group Sakura Gakuin consisting of SU-METAL (Nakamoto Suzuka), MOAMETAL (Kikuchi Moa), and YUIMETAL (Mizuno Yui). As a general rule, Sakura Gakuin members graduate from the group when they graduate from  junior high school, and a member SU-METAL (Nakamoto Suzuka) will be graduating from Sakura Gakuin in March. Therefore, there were rumors among the fans that BABYMETAL would disband or they would change the members, with SU-METAL’s graduation.

However, during the live, they announced that BABYMETAL would continue their activities though it would be only for a limited time, and they would also hold a live concert at NHK Hall on June 30th, which brought great shouts of joy from the audience of 2,500. There is no information regarding their detailed activity period at this moment.

At the live, BABYMETAL performed a total of 11 songs including their major debut single “Ijime, Dame, Zettai” released in January and “Headbangeeeeerrrrr!!!!!”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... from-sakura-gakuin/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-2-2013 12:06 AM | Show all posts
Kawaguchi Haruna to star in a live-action adaptation of “Zekkyou Gakkyuu”

It’s been announced that actress Kawaguchi Haruna will star in horror movie “Zekkyou Gakkyuu” that is set for release early summer.

“Zekkyou Gakkyuu” is based on an ongoing horror comic on “Ribbon” (Shueisha) written by Ishikawa Emi. The live-action adaptation will mainly consist of the stories “Yomi no Shinjitsu” (from the 3rd volume) and “Ningen Rank” (from the 8th volume).

The story starts when a high school girl “Kana” (Kawaguchi) happens to gain interest in the urban legend that has been handed down in the school and leads “Kana” to get involved in a tragedy.

Kawaguchi commented, “Of course it has the horror factor, but it could also be a fantasy. This movie shows people’s hearts that may be scarier than the ghosts. I would be happy if the audience could feel something as a human being since it’s not only a scary movie. I also hope that encountering this work will help me to grow up.”

The movie will be directed by Sato Tetsuya, and other cast members include Hirose Alice, Matsuoka Mayu, Haru, Yamamoto Mizuki. Miura Uiko will be in charge of its scenario while Ashizawa Akiko will be the director of photography.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... of-zekkyou-gakkyuu/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-2-2013 12:06 AM | Show all posts
Three Fairies members form new unit “M Three” + to release a debut single

Left to right: Miki, Miria, Mahiro

According to VISION FACTORY, three members from Fairies “Miki (Shimomura Miki), “Miria (Fujita Miria)”, and “Mahiro (Hayashida Mahiro)” have formed a new unit called “M Three“!

M Three is set to release their debut single which is currently untitled on March 27th. The song has already been chosen as the ending theme for TBS’ “Akko ni Omakase!” for the months of February, March and April.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... ase-a-debut-single/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-2-2013 12:08 AM | Show all posts
Momoiro Clover Z to hold a live concert at Nissan Stadium this summer

It’s been announced that Momoiro Clover Z will be holding their live concert “Summer Dive 2013” at Nissan Stadium on August 4th.

This announcement was made by singer Matsuzaki Shigeru who was the secret guest for their event “Momoclo Shiren no Nanaban Shoubu episode.3” held at Tokyo Kinema Club on February 2nd.

There was also a video message from a section chief of Nissan Stadium that said, “I heard Momoclo-san were aiming for the National Olympic Stadium (to hold a live concert). I am feeling that you guys totally forgot there is one more venue for you to aim. We, Nissan Stadium, are the stadium that has the highest seating capacity in Japan with 72,327 seats. Momoclo-san, before you aim for the National Olympic Stadium, will you even be able to fill our stadium?”

Receiving this announcement, a member Takagi Reni revealed that she was just talking to her mother that “how great would it be to hold a live at Nissan Stadium?“, and expressed joy with tearful eyes.

Momoiro Clover Z  has been holding a bigger scaled live concert every summer, as they held “Momoiro Clover Z Summer Dive 2011 ~Gokurakumon kara Konnichiwa~” at Yomiuri Land Open theater EAST in 2011, and “Momoclo Natsu no Baka Sawagi Summer Dive 2012 Tour ~Saishuusen~ 8.5 Seibu Dome Taikai” at Seibu Dome in 2012. Now, they will hold another live concert at an even bigger scaled venue this summer.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... tadium-this-summer/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-2-2013 12:08 AM | Show all posts
Kabuki star Ichikawa Danjuro dies after leukemia fight
ENTERTAINMENT FEB. 04, 2013 - 04:20PM JST ( 4 )

Japanese kabuki star Ichikawa Danjuro (far L) pictured with family members on March 6, 2007
AFP

TOKYO —
Japanese kabuki star Ichikawa Danjuro has died after a long battle with leukemia, his family said Monday. He was 66.

Danjuro, whose real name was Natsuo Horikoshi, passed away at a Tokyo hospital late Sunday after suffering pneumonia, compounded by a compromised immune system.

“He looks finally relieved,” Ebizo, Danjuro’s 35-year-old son and also a kabuki actor, told reporters. “His final days of battling against the disease were tough.”

His death came just two months after the traditional world of kabuki lost another big figure, Nakamura Kanzaburo, at 57, from illness.

Both men died before the April opening of Tokyo’s rebuilt Kabuki-za theater for the sometimes esoteric, highly stylized form of performance that dates back hundreds of years.

“Danjuro was very active as a pillar of the kabuki world and had many performances overseas, through which he earned the lion’s share of the credit for expanding abroad the appeal of kabuki,” Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga said. “I lament his death, which was too early.”

Danjuro became the 12th actor to use the stage name in the Ichikawa family in 1985 and was known for playing masculine characters such as feudal-period warriors.

He was diagnosed with acute leukemia in 2004 but returned to the stage.

In 2007, he took part in the first-ever kabuki performance at the Paris Opera House, before receiving a bone-marrow transplant from his sister the following year.

He fell ill during a Kyoto performance in December and was hospitalised for signs of pneumonia.

Source: http://www.japantoday.com/catego ... fter-leukemia-fight

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-2-2013 12:09 AM | Show all posts
The name of Tanaka Reina’s band revealed

As announced previously, Morning Musume member Tanaka Reina will be graduating from the group on May 21st, the final day of their upcoming nation-wide tour titled “Morning Musume Concert Tour 2013 Haru Michishige☆Eleven SOUL ~Tanaka Reina Sotsugyou Kinen Special~.”

After she graduates from the group, she will focus on her band activities, and it was recently announced that the name of her band would be “LoVendoЯ” (pronounced as “lavender”). They have also opened the official site (here).

According to their official site, LoVendoЯ will hold their first live tour which will start on March 27th at LIQUIDROOM in Tokyo.

They will also attend the “Music Festa Vol.0 presented by SATOYAMA movement in YOKOHAMA” which will be held on March 2nd at Yokohama BLITZ. Other artists who will attend the live event include Nakajima Takui, Matsubara Takeshi, ALMA KAMINIITO, Tasaki Asahi, and RYOTA. The show will be hosted by Time Machine 3-gou’s Yamamoto and Yoshizawa Hitomi,  and as the special guests, Sharam Q’s Hatake and Makoto will make appearance.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... inas-band-revealed/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-2-2013 12:10 AM | Show all posts
Tsunku♂ reveals his plan on forming new units from Hello! Pro Kenshuusei

Music producer Tsunku♂ revealed  his plan to form new units from Hello! Pro Kenshuusei.

“I am currently planning on the formation of several units among the members from Hello! Pro Kenshuusei in this year or next year,” he said, according to an announcement posted on Hello! Project’s official site.

“Today, I would like to announce the members of the first unit. This unit includes a girl (*Miyazaki Yuka, a member of “GREEN FIELDS”, unit from SATOYAMA movement) who is not a Hello! Pro Kenshuusei, but I thought it would be interesting to add her as a member of the unit.”

http://static.tokyohive.com/wp-c ... oprokenkyuusei.jpeg

The members are…
&#8226; Miyamoto Karin (14)
&#8226; Kanazawa Tomoko (17)
&#8226; Miyazaki Yuka (18)
&#8226; Uemura Akari (14)
&#8226; Takagi Sayuki (15)
&#8226; Otsuka Aina (14)

Tsunku♂ explained that he would ascertain the suitableness of the unit which might cause the addition/reduction of the members, then he would make an official announcement for the members and the name of the unit.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... llo-pro-kenshuusei/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-2-2013 12:10 AM | Show all posts
“Kuroshitsuji” musical to return starring Matsushita Yuya once again

It was announced that the musical play, “Musical Kuroshitsuji -The Most Beautiful DEATH in The World- Sen no Tamashii to Ochita Shinigami“, would return starring Matsushita Yuya once again.

“Musical Kuroshitsuji -The Most Beautiful DEATH in The World- Sen no Tamashii to Ochita Shinigami” was first played back in 2010, as the second musical adaptation of Toboso Yana’s on going manga “Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)”, and Matsushita had played as “Sebastian” in both first and second musical adaptations.

For the return of the musical, a child actor Tanaka Taketo, who played the role of “Myojin Yahiko” in live-action film adaptation of “Rurouni Kenshin“, will be taking the role of “Ciel”.

You can check out the other cast members below. (Aside from the musical, there will also be a live-action film adaptation of “Kuroshitsuji” starring Mizushima Hiro. Check our previous post here.)

=====

<Schedule for “Musical Kuroshitsuji -The Most Beautiful DEATH in The World- Sen no Tamashii to Ochita Shinigami”>

May 17th (Fri) ~ May 26th (Sun) : Akasaka ACT Theater (Tokyo)
June 8th (Sat) ~ June 9th (Sun) : Umeda Arts Theater Main Hall (Osaka)

<Cast>
Sebastian Michaelis : Matsushita Yuya
Ciel Phantomhive : Tanaka Taketo
Eric Slingby : Rachi Shinji
Alan Humphries : Nakagauchi Masataka
Grell Sutcliff : Uehara Takuya
Ronald Knox : Ide Takuya
William T. Spears : Teruma
The Viscount of Druitt : Sasaki Yoshihide

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... ta-yuya-once-again/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-2-2013 12:12 AM | Show all posts
LOVE PSYCHEDELICO to release new album, ‘IN THIS BEAUTIFUL WORLD’

It’s been revealed that LOVE PSYCHEDELICO will be releasing a new album titled “IN THIS BEAUTIFUL WORLD” on April 17th.

This will mark the duo’s first original album since releasing ‘ABBOT KINNEY‘ about 3 years and 3 months ago. It will contain their already released singles, “Beautiful World“, “It’s You“, and “Dry Town ~Theme of Zero~“, as well as their new song, “No Reason“, which was picked up as the theme song for the film, ‘R-18 Bungakusho vol.1 Jijou Jibaku no Watashi‘. The limited edition will come with a DVD including the singles’ video clips and off shots from the album’s recording.

Regarding their first album release in awhile, KUMI (Vo) commented, “This time, we exchanged songs and also worked on songs together. We were able to enjoy LOVE PSYCHEDELICO in yet another way. It was long, but the recording was fun. Although we’re not done yet lol. There are songs like ‘No Reason’ and ‘Beautiful World’ that reconfirms our style. There is also this fresh sense that makes it seem like we’ve returned to our starting point once again.”

Meanwhile, NAOKI (G) revealed that the artwork for the album was done by Fujikawa Ko. “Since the beginning, LOVE PSYCHEDELICO’s artwork was made together with him, so we wanted to ask him again to provide the artwork, so we can make a new start.”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... is-beautiful-world/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 02:27 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.078813 second(s), 45 queries .