Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: whitedove

Japanese Entertainment News & Info HERE! [part VI]

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 30-3-2013 01:43 AM | Show all posts
BREAKERZ’s AKIHIDE to release first solo album in June + live tour

Last month, BREAKERZ announced that the members would each be starting their solo activities in April. Among them, AKIHIDE (G) will be releasing his first solo album, “Amber“, on June 5th.

All songs on “Amber” will be written, composed, and sung by AKIHIDE himself. He will even be in charge of the album’s artwork. It will contain a total of 11 tracks including “Itoshi no Valkyria“, “Kuroneko no Tango“, and “Kumo no Ito“.

The limited edition will come with a DVD including the video clip for “Hoshi no Kyousoukyoku” and a documentary. Meanwhile, the regular edition will come with bonus tracks.

To coincide this album’s release, AKIHIDE will be holding a live tour. It will kick off on June 15th at amHALL in Osaka, and will wrap up on July 7th at Nagoya Electric Lady Land. The tour dates can be seen below.

===

<AKIHIDE 1st Live Tour 2013 “Amber”>

Saturday, June 15th – amHALL (Osaka)
Sunday, June 16th – Sendai HooK (Miyagi)
Friday, June 28th – Sapporo KRAPS HALL (Hokkaido)
Sunday, June 30th – Fukuoka Ims Hall (Fukuoka)
Friday, July 5th – Akasaka BLITZ (Tokyo)
Sunday, July 7th – Nagoya Electric Lady Land (Aichi)

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... -in-june-live-tour/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-3-2013 02:05 AM | Show all posts
DIR EN GREY adds France & Germany to their upcoming tour

DIR EN GREY has added shows in Paris, France and Cologne, Germany for their upcoming live tour, ‘TOUR2013 TABULA RASA‘.

DIR EN GREY will be releasing their new mini-album, ‘THE UNRAVELING‘, on April 3rd. The tour will start shortly after this release, on April 5th, at TOKYO DOME CITY HALL. The newly added dates will occur at the end of the tour in June. They are also scheduled to appear at England’s ‘Download Festival 2013‘ on June 14th and Austria’s  ’Nova Rock‘ on the 16th.

Check out the new dates as well as the full audio for “UNRAVELING” below.

===

<TOUR2013 TABULA RASA>

Tuesday, June 11th – La Cigale (Paris, France)

Thursday, June 13th – LIVE MUSIC HALL (Cologne, Germany)

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... dio-for-unraveling/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-3-2013 02:12 AM | Show all posts
Ichikawa Ebizo and Kobayashi Mao welcome their 2nd child

On March 23rd, kabuki actor Ichikawa Ebizo’s (35) wife, free announcer Kobayashi Mao (30) gave birth to their 2nd child.

According to an official announcement, Kobayashi gave birth to a baby boy weighing at 2982 grams (6lbs 9oz) on the 22nd. Both mother and baby are healthy.

Ichikawa’s father Ichikawa Danjuro passed away on February 3rd due to leukemia. Ebizo commented on the birth of his son saying, “A healthy baby boy was born. I feel the weight of joy and responsibility welcoming a new member into our family. I will raise him with love in part on behalf of my deceased father, who was looking forward to his birth.”

Ebizo and Mao got married in March of 2010 and welcomed their first daughter in July of 2011.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... me-their-2nd-child/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-3-2013 10:18 PM | Show all posts
B’z to release 2 best-of albums + nationwide tour

Rock duo B’z will be celebrating their 25th anniversary since debut on September 21st. To commemorate this momentus occasion, they will simultaneously release 2 best-of albums, “B’z The Best XXV 1988-1998” and “B’z The Best XXV 1999-2012“, on June 12th.

The albums will feature all 52 previously released songs from their debut single, “Dakara Sono Te wo Hanashite“, to their latest, “GO FOR IT, BABY -Kioku no Sanmyaku-“. Each album will also include 2 new songs which have been in the works since last year.

Shortly after the albums’ release, B’z will be holding a nationwide tour called ‘B’z LIVE-GYM Pleasure 2013 -ENDLESS SUMMER-‘. It will kick off on June 15th for a total of 30 shows.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... ms-nationwide-tour/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-3-2013 10:21 PM | Show all posts
NICO Touches the Walls’ new song to be used in movie, ‘7days Report’

Rock band NICO Touches the Walls‘ new song, “Taiyou ga Warattera“, will be used in the movie, ‘7days Report‘.

‘7days Report’ is currently being screened under the ‘Peace’ category in the ‘5th Okinawa International Movie Festival‘ until March 31st. It was directed by Kondo Masahiro. It stars Shirahama Alan (of GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE), Yamashita Rio, Suzuki Nobuyuki, Namioka Kazuki, Suzunosuke, Haba Yuichi, and Itao Itsuji.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... movie-7days-report/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-3-2013 10:23 PM | Show all posts
Kasai Tomomi to release her 2nd single

It’s been revealed that AKB48’s Kasai Tomomi will be releasing her 2nd single (currently untitled) on May 8. The title track will be used as the ending theme for TV Tokyo’s upcoming drama, ‘Meshibana Keiji Tachibana‘, starring the idol herself.

Kasai made her solo debut back in December with the single, “Masaka“. In the upcoming drama, which starts on April 10th, she plays a policewoman named Nakamura. This will be her first time starring in a drama independently.

No details on the single’s title or track list has been revealed at this time. Like her previous single, it will be released in 3 different versions: Type A (CD+DVD), Type B (CD+DVD), and Type C (CD-Only). She’s also scheduled to hold an event for those who purchase the single.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... e-her-2nd-single-2/

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 30-3-2013 10:28 PM | Show all posts
Former Morning Musume member Ichii Sayaka gives birth to her 3rd child

Former Morning Musume member Ichii Sayaka (29) announced through her official blog that she had given birth to her 3rd child. According to the announcement, she gave birth to a baby boy at 2:51 am on March 25.

Ichii uploaded a picture and wrote, “We’ve become a family of 5! Just 2 and a half hours after being admitted into the hospital, I was able to have an easy delivery.”

She revealed, “The entire family is overflowing with joy,” and continued, “Thank you for coming to our family. Your sisters are very happy. You look so much like your dad, even your grandpa lol.”

Ichii married guitarist Yoshizawa Naoki (36) back in May of 2004, and gave birth to 2 daughters. While she divorced in May of 2011, she later remarried a hairdresser in August of last year.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... h-to-her-3rd-child/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-3-2013 10:31 PM | Show all posts
Former SKE48 member Matsushita Yui to release her solo debut single

It was announced that Matsushita Yui will make a solo debut under Tokuma Japan Communications, and her 1st single “Shooting Star” is set for release on May 22.

Matsushita was a member of  SKE48 since 2008, and she went on hiatus in order to receive treatment for osteochondritis dissecans on both of her ankles in 2010. However, as she needed to undergo long-term rehabilitation, and there was very little probability that she would be able to dance how she used to even if her ankles recovered completely, she graduated from the group in 2011.

After the graduation, she continued her steady musical activities mainly in Nagoya while rehabilitating.

Matsushita commented regarding her debut, “I’m glad that my long-cherished dream to make a solo debut has come true this fast!! I have no words (*^^*) I’ve loved to sing since I was little, and had a dream to become a singer. It’s all thanks to the fans who have been supporting me until now, and people concerned. Thank you very much! I am also grateful to my family who have always cheered for me by my side. I would like to make a start here again, and do my best, so please continue to support Matsushita Yui!!”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... -solo-debut-single/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-3-2013 10:35 PM | Show all posts
HKT48 tops Oricon weekly single ranking with their debut single

HKT48’s debut single “Suki! Suki! Skip!” (released on March 20) sold 250,000 copies during the first week, and topped Oricon weekly single ranking for April 1st.

This is the best first week sales for a female artist’s debut single, and HKT48 has broken the previous record of 218,000 copies which was achieved by NMB48 with their debut single “Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo” (released in July 2011).

They are also the 4th female group to top the chart with the debut song followed by PASSPO☆, T-ARA, and NMB48.

The oldest member of the group, Sashihara Rino commented, “I’m surprised and also very happy. I feel honored that many people listened to our song. Since we just made our debut, and still have a long way to go, we would like to try our best altogether to catch up with our senior groups.”

Tashima Meru who served as the center, also said, “This tells us that many people recognized HKT48, so I am really happy. With all HKT48 members together, we would like to continue doing our best so that even more people would recognize us.”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... their-debut-single/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-3-2013 10:36 PM | Show all posts
Nakagawa Shoko to release a new single in June

It’s been revealed that Nakagawa Shoko will be releasing her first single of 2013 (currently untitled) on June 5.

Shokotan celebrated her 10th year anniversary in the entertainment industry by holding her very first outdoors one-man, an Asia tour, and even collaborated with artists such as DECO*27 and RAM RIDER.

Her upcoming single will mark her first in about a year and 5 months.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... new-single-in-june/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-3-2013 10:37 PM | Show all posts
Oda Kazumasa announces double A-side single + Tohoku tour

It’s been announced that Oda Kazumasa’s new single, “Sono Hi ga Kuru Made / Yasashii Kaze ga Fuitara“, will be released on April 24th.

Oda released his last single, “Goodbye“, about 2 years and 5 months ago in November of 2011. He performed “Sono Hi ga Kuru Made” for the first time during his tour, “Meiji Yasuda Seimei Presents KAZUMASA ODA TOUR 2012 ‘Domo Domo’ ~Sono Hi ga Kuru Made“, which was held during April to May of last year. Meanwhile, “Yasashii Kaze ga Fuitara” is a new song that was written as the theme song for TV Asahi’s drama, ‘Iryu Sousa‘.

Additionally, Oda will be holding a Tohoku tour. It will kick off on May 15th at Sendai Sun Plaza Hall for a total of 6 shows in 3 locations.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... single-tohoku-tour/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-3-2013 10:39 PM | Show all posts
Naoto Inti Raymi admits to being married since 2005

The latest issue of “Shukan Josei” released on March 26th (JST) reported that singer Naoto Inti Raymi (33) is a married man.

According to the weekly magazine, Naoto married his wife, who is said to be a 37-year-old R&B singer (currently on hiatus), in May of 2005, and he is also the father of 6-year-old twin girls.

Naoto admitted the report and released a comment through his agency, “As it was before my debut, there has not been an opportunity to make the announcement formally up to the present time. I’ll continue to improve myself in Naoto Inti Raymi’s way!”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... married-since-2005/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-3-2013 10:43 PM | Show all posts
ONE OK ROCK to appear on UStream with FALL OUT BOY

On April 1st, an interview between ONE OK ROCK and FALL OUT BOY will air on UStream.

ONE OK ROCK’s new album, “Jinsei Kakete Boku wa“, and FALL OUT BOY’s new album, “Save Rock and Roll“, will both drop in stores in April. Fans can look forward to what kind of things the two bands will talk about.

However, considering it will air on April Fool’s Day, will the program go as planned? If it does, this will be an opportunity that fans surely can’t miss!

The details can be seen below.

===

<#FALLOUTBOY_ONEOKROCK>

Date & Time: Monday, April 1st 9:00 pm to 10:00 pm (scheduled)
URL: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/stolabo-tokyo
Hashtag: #FALLOUTBOY_ONEOKROCK

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... -with-fall-out-boy/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-3-2013 11:35 PM | Show all posts
Aibu Saki to study abroad in the United States

On March 26th, it was revealed that actress Aibu Saki (27) will do a short-term study abroad in the United States. According to her agency, Aibu will study English at an university in California from April to August of this year.

Aibu has had an interest in studying English. She even gave a speech in English when she participated in the ‘Anime Expo‘ in Los Angeles back in 2010.

The day before, Aibu tweeted about the study abroad, saying, “I will let everyone know once it’s been decided…. Ah, I’m looking forward to what they’re going to write about me tomorrow.”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... -the-united-states/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-3-2013 11:39 PM | Show all posts
Details on AKB48’s “the 5th Senbatsu General Election” revealed!

It was announced that popular idol group AKB48 will be holding their annual “Senbatsu General Election” at Nissan Stadium on June 8! This year’s election will be held during the “AKB48 Super Festival” which was announced in January.

The “Super Festival” will be titled “AKB48 Super Festival ~Nissan Stadium, Chicchee! Chicchakunaishi!!~“, and it will consist of 2 parts. The first part will be a live concert which all AKB48 groups appear (will begin at 3:00 pm), and the second part will be the event for the results of the vote count (will begin at 5:30 pm).

This general election is to decide the participating members for their 32nd single (to be released in August) by the fans’ votes, and this will be the 5th year for the election to be held. The first election was held at Akasaka BLITZ, and the second to fourth elections were held at Nippon Budokan, thus this will be the first time for the election to be held at Nissan Stadium which is an open-air venue.

Not only the venue, but there will also be some differences in the previous years. Though all the members automatically  participated in the election until last year, this year’s election will be “candidacy system.”

The members who have the right to stand as a candidate are…
(1) The members in AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, and HKT48 (as of March 31)
(2) Former AKB48 members who transferred to the sister groups in overseas (Takajo Aki, Nakagawa Haruka, Suzuki Mariya, Miyazawa Sae)
(3) Former members who were a part of the AKB groups for more than 4 years in the past

Same as the previous years, 64 members will be elected for the 32nd single. Details are as follows.
(1) #1~#16 = 32nd single Senbatsu members
(2) #17-#32 = Under Girls
(3) #33-#48 = Next Girls
(4) #49-#64 = Future Girls

The reception desk period for the candidacy will be from March 31 at 12:00 pm ~ April 7 at 12:00 am. The members who are willing to run as a candidate need to submit a written notice to the election executive committee which is set in each theater.

The fans who can vote for the election will include those who purchase AKB48’s 31st single (currently untitled) which will go on sale on May 22, fan club members, mobile members, and so on. The time to vote for the election will be during May 21 at 10:00 am ~ June 7 at 3:00 pm (JST).

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... -election-revealed/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-3-2013 11:41 PM | Show all posts
Perfume’s new song to be used in CM for ‘Pure Gummy’

Perfume will be starring in the new CM for Kanro’s ‘Pure Gummy‘ starting on April 1. Their new number, “Magic of Love“, will be used as the CM song.

The theme of this CM is “casting a magic of love with Pure Gummy“. When the girls eat the gummy, a magic of love is cast upon the entire room as everything from chairs to tea cups float into the air in pairs and starts dancing to the music.

“Magic of Love” was created in the image of the CM, and it portrays a girl who dreams about the start of her ideal love. It’s described as a medium-tempo number with feel good vibe and a catchy melody.

This song will be released as Perfume’s new single in early-summer. The CM version Chaku-Uta will be available for download starting on April 1.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... -cm-for-pure-gummy/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 31-3-2013 12:10 AM | Show all posts
Yoshizawa Hisashi announces his marriage with Kiriyama Maki

On March 26th, actor Yoshizawa Hisashi (34) and actress Kiriyama Maki (32) announced through their agencies as well as Yoshizawa’s official Facebook, that they got married on March 3rd.

Yoshizawa commented, “I am feeling a great joy that I was able to fulfill one of my dreams to have my own family.” Regarding his wife, he said, “As my wife is also in the show business, our paces in life match well, and we have been able to build a comprehensive relationship with each other. Therefore, we’ve decided to hold each other’s hand, and spend the rest of our lives together.”

Reportedly, the couple met through friends, and were naturally attracted to each other as good friends. They registered their marriage on the 3rd, and are already living together. Kiriyama is not pregnant, and they have not yet decided on details regarding the wedding ceremony and reception party. Also, they are not planning to hold a press conference regarding this matter.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... with-kiriyama-maki/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-3-2013 12:27 AM | Show all posts
Himuro Kyosuke to release a new single “NORTH OF EDEN” in May

Himuro Kyosuke will be releasing a new single “NORTH OF EDEN” on May 1st.

“NORTH OF EDEN”, Himuro’s 29th single, was written as the theme song for Miike Takashi’s new movie “Wara no Tate“ (to open in theaters on April 26th). Himuro and Miike have worked together for the special footage for Himuro’s previous single “IF YOU WANT“, and apparently, Miike wrote a letter to request Himuro to provide the theme song for his new movie. After receiving the request, Himuro completed the song after blowing up the image from Miike’s letter and the script for the film.

Moreover, the song was produced by Warner Bros. Records chairman Rob Cavallo, who is known for producing Green Day and My Chemical Romance. This is his first time producing a song for an artist in Japan, and it is said that Himuro transferred to Warner Music as he was eager to collaborate with him.

The single will come in two editions, a limited edition and a regular edition.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... rth-of-eden-in-may/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-3-2013 12:31 AM | Show all posts
KAT-TUN’s Nakamaru Yuichi graduates from Waseda University

On March 26th, KAT-TUN’s Nakamaru Yuichi (29) graduated the correspondence course in the Department of Human Behavior and Environment Sciences at Waseda University.

He attended the graduation ceremony held at the Waseda Campus and also held a press conference after the ceremony. Nakamaru appeared in Haori and Hakama (Japanese male formal attire), and said with diploma in hand, “I can clearly feel the graduation after receiving this (diploma). I was moved. Since I entered the school 6 years later I graduated from high school, I want to say ‘well done’ to myself back then.”

Apparently, Nakamaru is the first alumnus from the Waseda University in his agency, Johnny & Associates. He learned about welfare and environment, and it took 5 years for him to graduate as he maintained both his work and studies. His graduation thesis was themed “Globalization of [urban] music”, and he revealed that he received an “A+” for it.

Nakamaru also mentioned that he made no friends from the school as he took the correspondence course without attending the campus.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... -waseda-university/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-3-2013 12:33 AM | Show all posts
SKE48’s Yagami Kumi to release her first photo book

It’s been revealed that SKE48 member Yagami Kumi will be releasing her first photo book, tentatively titled ‘SKE48 Yagami Kumi Photo Book‘, on April 26th.

Yagami will be graduating from the group after their concert, ‘SKE48 Harukon 2013: Kawaranai Koto. Zutto Nakama na Koto‘, on April 13th and 14th at Nippon Gaishi Hall. The photo book was produced to commemorate her graduation with the theme “graduation trip”. The pictures were shot on Yakushima Island, Omotesando, and Harajuku.

The photo book will feature Yagami’s first sexy shots. Aside from pictures in a swimsuit, there will be pictures of Yagami wrapped in a towel as well as a bathing scene in which she hides her chest with bubbles.

Following Matsui Rena, Yagami is the 2nd SKE48 member to release a solo photo book.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... r-first-photo-book/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-5-2024 01:18 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067168 second(s), 41 queries .