CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: whitedove

Japanese Entertainment News & Info HERE! [part VI]

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 10-2-2013 12:35 AM | Show all posts
Momoiro Clover Z’s Ariyasu Momoka to continue throat treatment until end of February

It’s been announced that Momoiro Clover Z’s Ariyasu Momoka will be continuing treatment for her throat until the end of February.

Back in January, Ariyasu announced that she would be refraining from using her voice (both singing and talking) in order to rest her vocal cords. To take thorough measures, her treatment period will be extended until late-February.

While Ariyasu will make an appearance on February 11th’s ‘Nippon Housou Momoiro Clover Z Momoclo Club xoxo ~Valentine DE NIGHT Da~Z!‘ and February 16th’s ‘Dokusen! Momocuno 60-pun vol.6‘, the remaining four members will take turns singing her part. During talk segments, Ariyasu will communicate by writing.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... il-end-of-february/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-2-2013 12:37 AM | Show all posts
the telephones to release their first single

It’s been revealed that the telephones will be releasing their first single on March 27th.

The single will be a double A-side single, which includes a punk tune called “Keep Your DISCO!!!” and a pop tune called “Ring a Bell“. It will also contain 69 minutes worth of live audio. The live audio will come from the band’s one-man live, ‘SUPER DISCO Hits!!! RETURNS ~FANTASTIC DISCO PARTY NIGHT~‘, at La Foret Museum Roppongi on December 22nd last year.

Additionally, the telephones are planning to release a new album this spring. Prior to the album’s release, they will hold a nationwide tour titled ‘One Man Disco Tour ~Keep Your Live~‘.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... their-first-single/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-2-2013 12:38 AM | Show all posts
Sakanaction adds 2 new dates to their upcoming nationwide tour

Sakanaction has added two new dates to their upcoming nationwide tour, ‘SAKANAQUARIUM 2013‘.

This tour will coincide with the Sakanaction’s new album (currently untitled) that’s due out on March 13th. At this time, the band has added March 27th at Kawasaki CLUB CITTA and June 1st at Okinawa Oto Ichiba.

With this, Sakanaction will be performing a total of 18 shows at 12 venues. Tickets for Kawasaki CLUB CITTA will be limited to members of ‘SAKANAQUARIUM(A)‘.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... ng-nationwide-tour/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2013 11:24 PM | Show all posts
Versailles’ KAMIJO to make solo debut this summer

It’s been revealed that KAMIJO, the vocalist from visual kei band Versailles will be making his solo debut this summer.

KAMIJO is currently in the middle of producing songs for his debut. His band members as well as members from his previous band LAREINE will also be participating in the recording.

KAMIJO announced his upcoming plans in front of 100 fans at a reception party on January 30th. This marked his first public appearance after Versailles put a stop to their activities last year. He enchanted the fans by singing 3 songs such as Versailles’ “SFORZANDO” and LAREINE’s “Fuyu Tokyo“.

Versailles released their 3rd album, “Anthologie“, on January 30th. They will also release a live DVD called ‘CHATEAU DE VERSAILLES -FINAL-‘, which will include the band’s final concert at NHK Hall.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/01 ... -debut-this-summer/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2013 11:25 PM | Show all posts
SCANDAL announces a live house tour for early summer

SCANDAL has announced that they will be holding a nationwide live house tour starting in June.

The tour will kick off on June 9th at Zepp Sapporo in Hokkaido. They will hold a total of 13 shows with their finale on July 7th at Zepp Fukuoka. Tickets will go on sale starting April 20th.

In addition, SCANDAL’s upcoming one-man live, “SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 ‘Wonderful Tonight’“, on March 3rd at Osaka-jo Hall will be broadcast on the day of the live from 9:00 pm on MUSIC ON! TV.

===

<SCANDAL Nationwide Tour>

Sunday, June 9th – Zepp Sapporo (Hokkaido)
Tuesday, June 11th – Sendai Rensa (Miyagi)
Friday, June 14th – Yamagata Music Showa Session (Yamagata)
Sunday, June 16th – Takasaki club FLEEZ (Gunma)
Thursday, June 20th – Zepp DiverCity TOKYO (Tokyo)
Friday, June 21st – Zepp DiverCity TOKYO (Tokyo)
Thursday, June 27th – Zepp Namba (Osaka)
Friday, June 28th – Zepp Namba (Osaka)
Sunday, June 30th – Fukui Machinaka Bunka Shisetsu Hibiki no Hall (Fukui)
Tuesday, July 2nd – Toyama club MAIRO (Toyama)
Thursday, July 4th – Zepp Nagoya (Aichi)
Friday, July 5th – Zepp Nagoya (Aichi)
Sunday, July 7th – Zepp Fukuoka (Fukuoka)

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... r-for-early-summer/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2013 11:28 PM | Show all posts
Details on SID’s new single revealed

The details on SID’s upcoming single has been revealed!

SID’s new single will be titled “Koi ni Ochite” and it will be released on April 10th. The title track will be composed by Aki (B) and the coupling track, “Zetsubou no Hata“, by Shinji (G). Aside these tracks, there will also be a live audio version of “Cafe de Bossa” from the band’s first overseas live,
“TOUR 2012 ‘M&W’ extra” in Taiwan.

The single will be available for purchase in 2 limited editions and a regular edition. Each limited edition will come with a DVD containing footage from their Taiwan live.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... ew-single-revealed/

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 11-2-2013 11:42 PM | Show all posts
Yamashita Tomohisa to release “Ke&#12539;Sera&#12539;Sera” in March

It’s been revealed that Yamashita Tomohisa will be releasing his new song, “Ke&#12539;Sera&#12539;Sera“, on March 13th.

“Ke&#12539;Sera&#12539;Sera” is currently being used as the theme song for NTV’s drama, ‘Shinryochuu -in the Room‘, starring SMAP’s Inagaki Goro. It’s a pop number that was written by passepied’s Ogoda Natsuki (Vo) and Narita Haneda (Key).

The single will be released in 4 different types: Limited Edition A, Limited Edition B, Limited Edition C, and Regular Edition. Limited Edition A will come with a DVD containing the video clip and making footage for “Ke&#12539;Sera&#12539;Sera”. Meanwhile, the DVD for Limited Edition B will include a video digest of ‘LOVE CHASE Special Event‘ and ‘Yamashita Tomohisa Cross Space Public Recording Event‘. Finally, Limited Edition C will enclose an original joker card.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... 83%BBsera-in-march/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2013 11:43 PM | Show all posts
babyraids to release new single “JUMP” in March + first one-man live

Idol group babyraids has announced that they will be releasing a new single titled “JUMP” on March 27th.

babyraids 3rd single will be composed and arranged by Dragon Ash guitarist hiroki’s Cell no.9. Regarding the song, hiroki commented, “I seriously made something that would not be strange if they entered the field of rock. It’s a rather hard song, but I feel that the way its bursting really matches babyraids.”

Additionally, babyraids will be holding their very first one-man live, ‘babyraids Densetsu no 3-kai Mawashi’, on March 9th at Shinjuku LOFT. More details can be seen below.

===

<babyraids Densetsu no 3-kai Mawashi>

Saturday, March 9th – Shinjuku LOFT
OPEN 12:30 / START 13:00

OPEN 15:00 / START 15:30

OPEN 17:30 / START 18:00

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... first-one-man-live/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 11-2-2013 11:44 PM | Show all posts
Kamiki Ryunosuke & Narumi Riko to co-star in a new drama on NHK BS Premium

On February 8th, it was announced that Miyabe Miyuki’s best seller novel “Kogure Shashinkan” would be getting a live-action drama adaptation on NHK BS Premium starring Kamiki Ryonosuke. Narumi Riko has been cast as the heroine.

Kamiki and Narumi have co-starred with each other before in “Ruri no Shima SPECIAL 2007” (NTV) and “Wedding Planner SWEET Delivery” (Fuji TV).

In the drama, Kamiki is playing “Hanabishi Eiichi,” who is in the second year of high school. Eiichi’s family moved into a house that used to be a photo studio. One day, mysterious photos, which can be described as photographs of spirits, are brought in to him one after another. Eiichi sets out to investigate the riddles behind the photos, and the feelings of several people hidden in the photos start getting revealed. It also lets Eiichi and people around him grow up.

Narumi plays the role of the real estate agent who arranged the buying and selling of the photo studio. She is a curt, but also insightful, and she gives advice to the protagonist about the solution of the riddles. They say it’s a ‘no comment’ regarding the romance between she and Eiichi.

Other cast members are Ishiguro Ken (as Eiichi’s father), Matsushita Yuki (as Eiichi’s mother), Sasano Takashi, and Horii Arata.

“Kogure Shashinkan” will start airing on March 31st with a total of 4 episodes. (The first episode will start at 9:00 pm, and the rest will start at 10:00pm.)

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... -on-nhk-bs-premium/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2013 11:46 PM | Show all posts
British TV kids' shows win 3 International Emmys; Japanese show gets 1
By CHARLES J. GANS

ENTERTAINMENT FEB. 10, 2013 - 06:00AM JST ( 1 )NEW YORK —

“The Amazing World of Gumball” and two other British TV productions were among the winners at the 1st International Emmy Kids Awards. Other awards went to children’s programs from Argentina, Japan and Norway.

The inaugural Kids Awards ceremony took place Friday night in New York City, despite a major snowstorm.

In previous years, the International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences had presented a single award for children’s programming at its main International Emmy gala in November. This year, the academy decided to set up a separate ceremony, with International Emmy Kids Awards handed out in six categories to honor outstanding children’s TV programming outside the U.S.

“The Amazing World of Gumball,” a show created by Cartoon Network Europe about the misadventures of a blue cat whose weird classmates include a banana, a female T-Rex and a cheerleading peanut, won in the animation category. The show is also broadcast on Cartoon Network in the U.S.

The other British winners were “Newsround: My Autism and Me,” the story of a 13-year-old girl who shows what it’s like to grow up with autism, in the factual category, and “Lost Christmas,” an urban fairy tale about a mysterious stranger played by Eddie Izzard who arrives on Christmas Eve to help heal a young boy with a tragic past, in the TV movie/mini-series category.

The Norwegian reality-based competition “Energy Survival,” in which children’s teams compete in tasks related to energy and the environment, received the award for non-scripted entertainment.

The other Kids Awards went to Japan’s “Junior High School Diaries: Harmony of Two,” a drama depicting the experiences of teenage students, in the series category, and Argentina’s “El Jardin de Clarilu,” about a little girl and her loyal dog who solve mysteries in her garden, in the preschool category.

The presenters included British actor-comedian Izzard, Canadian actress Vanessa Morgan and Danish children’s television hosts Yiva Hallen and Jakob Stegelmann.

Source: http://www.japantoday.com/catego ... apanese-show-gets-1

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2013 11:47 PM | Show all posts
Morning Musume’s Tanaka Reina announces she is diagnosed with duodenal ulcer

On February 9th, Morning Musume’s Tanaka Reina who was absent from a fan club event held on the same day, announced on her blog that she has been diagnosed with duodenal ulcer and esophagitis.

Tanaka explained, “As the pain comes and goes, sometimes it’s not too bad, but sometimes it really really hurts. It’s unpredictable when it would hurt, and when it hurts I might have to be absent just like today…I’m sorry, but I’m fine except for my stomach.”

She then continued, “Originally, I have a weak stomach, so I’ve had many problems, but this time it’s bad. Stress, or this and that, it all effects my stomach. I will try to cure it fast taking medicine everyday.”

As Tanaka was also absent from Hello! Project’s live concert held on the 3rd due to a high fever, she wrote, “I couldn’t see you guys today again…what am I gonna do if it gets painful again, the next event will be the last day of ‘Labo’ (Morning Musume’s fan club event ‘Morning Labo! Ⅳ’) I want to show the performance I practiced at least on the last day. I hope it’ll get better as soon as possible...”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... ith-duodenal-ulcer/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2013 11:49 PM | Show all posts
Ayase Haruka receives her 2nd ‘Valentine Queen Award’

On February 9th, actress Ayase Haruka received the ‘ORICON Valentine Queen Award 2013‘ at a public event in Tokyo. It’s her second Valentine Queen Award after first receiving one in 2011.

The award was the result of a recent survey ORICON STYLE had conducted in January. The website asked 3,000 women in their teens to their thirties on which other woman they’d like to give “Tomo-choco (friend chocolate)” on Valentine’s Day. It was split into the two categories “favorite actress” and “most admirable woman” and Ayase was able to come out on top for both of the categories.

She proudly received the trophy made of Pocky and commented, “It makes me happy to receive such strong support from women.”

At the event, Ayase talked about her past Valentine’s Day experiences. She said, “During my student days, my friends and I started making chocolate and exchanged it with each other. ‘Tomo-choco’ was popular even back then.” Further she explained that she would like to go and have the most delicious chocolate cake for her ideal Valentine’s Day date.

On a completely different note, Ayase was also asked about her latest obsession. The actress confessed, “I like to watch concerts on DVD while I’m in the bathtub and have a karaoke party all by myself.” She continued, “I’m quite an enthusiastic singer in the bathtub. It’s really intense and the singing helps to work off all the stress, but I’m worried that it might be a nuisance to my neighbors.”

Glico and the actress also revealed her personally decorated Pocky sticks. The theme for Ayase’s Pocky design is “wizard and the witch” and the unique design earned some laughs from the audience. She stated, “I’ve always wanted to become a witch and fly through the sky on a broom. I think they (the Pocky designs) look really cute.”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... entine-queen-award/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2013 11:50 PM | Show all posts
Kuroyume announces new album + 20th anniversary live in 2014

Kuroyume has announced that they will be releasing their new album, “Kuro to Kage“, this fall. They have also announced that they will be holding a 20th anniversary live on January 29th, 2014 at Nippon Budokan.

“Kuro to Kage” will mark the band’s first album since releasing “Headache and Dub Reel Inch” about 2 years ago. During vocalist Kiyoharu’s solo tour, ‘Tenshi no Shi 2013 UNDER THE SKIN‘, on February 9th at Gifu, he commented on the album saying, “The nuance is difficult, but this might be Kuroyume’s last original album.”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... rsary-live-in-2014/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2013 11:51 PM | Show all posts
Kishidan’s drummer Shiratori Yukinojo to halt his activities

On February 9th, Kishidan’s drummer Shiratori Yukinojo announced through the band’s official homepage that he would be putting a halt to his activities. As such, support drummer Kano Akira will be participating in Kishidan’s nationwide tour which will kick off on March 1st.

Shiratori has been concentrating on treatment for muscular insufficiency in his left hand since last June. However, it was revealed that his condition was due to occupational dystonia. Since there is no complete recovery for this disease, Shiratori has decided to take a break from his activities.

He wrote, “At this time, I have decided to take a leave from Kishidan. The reason is because I cannot play the drums.” Regarding the occupational dystonia, he explained, “To put it simply, it’s an illness where my body refuses to do what I want to do. There are many things about this illness that is still unknown, so there is no treatment for complete recovery.”

Finally, he promised, “Please give me some time. I will surely come back. I’ll be back again.”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... alt-his-activities/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2013 11:53 PM | Show all posts
ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION reveals details on upcoming 10th anniversary lives

ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION has revealed the details on their 10th anniversary lives which will be held on September 14th and 15th at Yokohama Stadium.

The upcoming lives will have different concepts for each day. The 14th will be titled ‘Fan Kanshasai’ and it will be a best set live in which the fans will be able to request the songs they want to hear. Meanwhile, the 15th will be titled ‘All Star Kanshasai’ and it will be a special live featuring a guest artist.

The band’s official website is currently accepting pre-reservations for a 2-day pass until February 11th.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... -anniversary-lives/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-2-2013 10:39 PM | Show all posts
NO NAME to release their 2nd single in April

It’s been revealed that AKB48 sub-unit NO NAME will be releasing their 2nd single, “Kono Namida wo Kimi ni Sasagu“, on April 10th. The new release was announced on February 10th during AKB48’s handshake event at Saitama Super Arena.

NO NAME is comprised of AKB48’s Watanabe Mayu, Nakaya Sayaka, Sato Amina, Ishida Haruka, Sato Sumire, Iwata Karen, and SKE48’s Yagami Kumi, Hata Sawako, and NMB48’s Mita Mao. It will be used as the ending theme for their tv anime, ‘AKB0048 next stage‘.

When Watanabe announced the song’s release, Oshima Yuko commented, “It’s another good song. The first one was really good too!” In response, Watanabe said, “It’s a really good song! The coupling track will be the opening song, ‘Omonaki Sono Koe’. Please check it out!”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... nd-single-in-april/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 14-2-2013 10:40 PM | Show all posts
Zwei announces new album, “Re:Set”

Female duo band Zwei, consisting of Megu (bass) and Ayumu (vocal), will be releasing a new album titled “Re:Set” on April 24th.

“Re:Set” will be their first album after their transffer to 5pb.Records, and will contain a total of 14 tracks including “Junjo Spectra” that was used as the opening theme for TV anime “ROBOTICS;NOTES“, and “Kakucho Place” that was used as the opening theme for PS3 & Xbox360 game “ROBOTICS;NOTES”, in addition to 3 new songs.

According to Zwei’s official site, there will be a limited edition available for sale which includes a DVD, and a regular edition. The DVD will contain a “Junjo Spectra” music clip, “Kakucho Place” music clip (short version), a music clip for a new song, and a making-of video.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02/zwei-announces-new-album-reset/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-2-2013 10:40 PM | Show all posts
Singer-songwriter Katahira Rina to make a major debut

Singer-songwriter living in Fukushima, Katahira Rina announced that she would make a major debut with PONY CANYON. Katahira made this announcement at the ‘Senkou Riot Thanksgiving Festival‘ live event that was held at Shibuya duo MUSIC EXCHANGE on February 10th.

Katahira received the Jury’s Special Award at the rock festival for teenage girls, ‘Senkou Riot 2011‘. She was also chosen as the first artist for ‘Play You. Label‘ which was launched by Sony Marketing (Japan) Inc. as a part of  a Walkman brand appeal campaign.

Katahira will also hold her first nation-wide tour ‘Katahira Rina Kazaranai Egao de Hikigatari Tour 2013‘ which will start on April 1st at BLUE RESISTANCE in Ishinomaki, Miyagi for a total of 20 stages. Apparently, she will handle everything for the tour, including the booking for venues, arrangement for transport and hotel, as she says, “It will be a tour I go around across the country in my own right.”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... make-a-major-debut/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-2-2013 10:44 PM | Show all posts
Masuda Yuka to have her own program starting in April

Former AKB48 member Masuda Yuka announced on her Twitter that she would have her own program starting in April.

Though no details including the title or which broadcasting station the program will air on were revealed, Masuda also tweeted that she already attended the first shooting for the program.

The fans can look forward to hearing further details from her soon.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... -starting-in-april/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-2-2013 10:44 PM | Show all posts
EXILE’s KEIJI to star in late night drama ‘Monsieur!!’

KEIJI, the performer from popular dance vocal group EXILE will star in a late night drama on CBC/TBS titled “Monsieur!!“. This program will begin airing in April.

Though he has been expanding his activities as an actor through his appearance on several dramas, a movie, and stage plays, this will mark his first leading role for a drama series airing on a terrestrial broadcasting station.

This will be a comedy drama with the story revolving around a restaurant that is in financial crisis. In the drama, KEIJI will play as a genius chef who changes the customers’ lives and the restaurant itself, with his cooking. In a real life, KEIJI actually has a cooking license, and also has his own cooking serialization through the magazine “Monthly EXILE.” About his character in the drama, KEIJI said, “He is, in a word, a dynamic man. There are some parts which resemble myself, as he is honest, but clumsy and a bit careless.” Reportedly, KEIJI participated in giving his own ideas for the menu that will be introduced in the drama. He said, “I get nervous on the scenes I use a kitchen knife. It is especially difficult to slice things while I speak the lines.”

KEIJI also said, “Although I feel nervous and pressured, I will work hard to make the most of my acting ability by providing my experiences through stage plays and dramas. Since the drama has a comedic element, I hope the viewers can see a new side of me.”

Other cast members include Machida Keita (Gekidan EXILE), Sakata Rikako, Harukawa Kyosuke (Gekidan EXILE), Isomura Yosuke (Gekidan EXILE), and Anan Kenji.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... ght-drama-monsieur/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 05:17 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068111 second(s), 41 queries .