Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: whitedove

Japanese Entertainment News & Info HERE! [part VI]

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 25-2-2013 11:03 PM | Show all posts
Hoshino Gen to make his comeback on radio program ‘RADIPEDIA’

It’s been revealed that singer-songwriter Hoshino Gen will be making his comeback with the March 4th broadcast of J-WAVE’s ‘RADIPEDIA‘.

Hoshino received surgery for subarachnoid hemorrhage in late-December and has been continuing treatment in order to return in perfect condition. During this time, Santo “JxJx” Jun (YOUR SONG IS GOOD), ROY (THE BAWDIES), Kudo Kankuro, and Rekishi had served as navigators for ‘RADIPEDIA’.

With his appearance on March 4th, Hoshino will gradually resume his activities.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... -program-radipedia/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-2-2013 11:06 PM | Show all posts
Mano Erina added to the cast of Sono Shion’s upcoming drama ‘Minna! Esper dayo!’

On February 19th, it was announced that singer and actress Mano Erina is going to appear in TV Tokyo’s upcoming drama ‘Minna! Esper dayo!‘ starring Sometani Shota.

‘Minna! Esper dayo!’ will be directed by famed movie director Sono Shion (‘Cold Fish’). The story follows an ordinary high school student named Kamogawa Yoshiro (Sometani), who suddenly realizes that he has the ability to read minds and decides to use his power to help others. However, he isn’t the only one who suddenly received a special ability, and not everyone has the same mindset as he does about helping other people. He suddenly finds himself in a fight against people who are using their new powers for evil deeds. The story is based on the manga of the same name created by Wakasugi Kiminori (‘Detroit Metal City’).

Mano is going to play a female high school student and the love interest of the protagonist. The character seems like a neat and clean girl, but her mindset isn’t all that pure and she uses a lot of foul language. This role is going to be Mano’s first regular role in a drama series broadcast by a major TV network and her first big project since graduating from Hello! Project on February 23rd. She commented, “I want people to think of her as a scary young woman who speaks her mind frankly while making everyone around her believe that she is just a charming girl.”

According to officials, Mano is going to challenge herself to acting and speaking like an indecent girl for the first time in her career. This could be the first step in trying to get rid of her own neat and clean image.

In related news, it was announced that actress Kaho has joined the cast as well.

TV Tokyo is going to air ‘Minna! Esper dayo!’ every Friday night at 12:12 am starting in April.

http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... a-minna-esper-dayo/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-2-2013 11:11 PM | Show all posts
Idoling!!! announces Zepp concerts

Idoling!!! will be holding a live concert, titled ‘Idoling!!! Nishi e! Higashi e!! Mystery Touring!!! 2013‘, on April 13th at Zepp Tokyo and on May 3rd at Zepp Namba.

This was announced on February 17th by the members themselves during TOKYO FM’s ‘Sunday Special: Idoling!!! Shibuya ni Sakura ga Saita Special!‘. The girls will hold two shows on both days at 1:00 pm and 6:00 pm.

On this day, 13 members made an appearance on the radio program and held a public live broadcast for an hour from Spain-zaka Studio in Shibuya. The studio was decorated with sakura, and the members wore pink in association with their new song, “Sakura Thank You“.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02/idoling-announces-zepp-concerts/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-2-2013 11:12 PM | Show all posts
Kaname Jun preparing to get married

On February 19th, it was revealed that actor Kaname Jun (31) is preparing to get married.

Kaname’s agency released a fax statement after several sources reported the actor’s marriage to a former talento: “It’s true that Kaname Jun is currently making preparations for marriage.”

They commented, “When the time comes, we will once again report it to everybody. Until then, we ask that you please watch over him warmly.”

Kaname himself wrote on his official Twitter account, “Right now is a very important time for the two of us. I will continue using this Twitter as before, so I ask for your support.”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... ing-to-get-married/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-2-2013 11:19 PM | Show all posts
The release day of Takahashi Minami’s solo debut single to be on April 3rd

It’s been about half a year since Takahashi Minami’s solo debut was announced at AKB48’s live concert in the Tokyo Dome last August, and it was finally revealed that her solo debut single “Jane Doe” will be released on April 3rd.

As announced previously, the title track is being used as the opening theme song for Nakama Yukie’s ongoing drama “Saki“, and it’s a rock ballad with the lyrics written from a man’s point of view about being drowned in love with a woman who messes with his heart.

The recently revealed image above, is said to be representing the outlook on the world of the music video, and as you can see, Takahashi is showing off herself in a sexy and cool costume that is different from the usual school uniform style costumes.

Reportedly, the single will be released with three different types (Type-A, B, and C) that will all come with a CD and DVD, and each type will include the title track, a coupling track (common track in all types), and one more track that will be different in each type. The DVD will contain the music videos for the title track and the coupling track, as well as the special footage.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... to-be-on-april-3rd/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-2-2013 11:22 PM | Show all posts
More cast members for NHK’s upcoming morning drama “Gochisousan” announced

On February 18, a press conference to announce the main cast members for NHK’s upcoming fall morning drama “Gochisousan” starring Anne, was held at the NHK Osaka Broadcasting Station.

As reported earlier, the theme of the drama will be “food”, and it will follow a life of the heroine “Uno Meiko” (played by Anne), a gluttonous girl who was born as the daughter of a family that runs a Western-style restaurant in Tokyo. Meiko later marries a crusty man from Osaka, named “Saimon Yutaro”, and strongly lives through the turbulent eras of Taisho ~ Showa period. The script will be written by Morishita Yoshiko who was in charge of the script for a big hit drama “JIN.”

At the press conference held the day, it was announced that model Higashide Masahiro would be playing the role of the heroine, Meiko’s husband. Along with his activities as a model, Higashide has just made his acting debut with a movie “Kirishima, Bukatsu Yamerutteyo” which was released last year. He commented, “I hope I can grow as a human and as an actor through this work that I will spend a whole year. All I can do is to face with it sincerely.” Reportedly, he will move to Osaka in April, and begin preparing for the filming that will start in May.

Other cast members announced include Harada Taizo (of comedian trio Neptune) as “Uno Daigo” (Meiko’s father), Zaizen Naomi as “Uno Iku” (Meiko’s mother), Yoshiyuki Kazuko as “Uno Tora” (Meiko’s grandmother),Inowaki Kai as “Uno Teruo” (Meiko’s younger btoehr), Kondo Masaomi as “Saimon Shozo” (Yutaro’s father), Miyazaki Yoshiko as “Saimon Shizuka” (Yutaro’s mother), Kimura Midoriko as “Saimon Kazue” (Yutaro’s older sister), Takahata Mitsuki as “Saimon Kiko” (Yutaro’s younger sister), and Wada Masato as “Genta” (Meiko’s childhood friend).

http://static.tokyohive.com/wp-c ... 9_gochisousan2.jpeg

Harada who will be playing as Anne’s father, said, “Well…speaking of Anne-chan’s real father, it’s Watanabe Ken-san…so I am still not sure if I would be enough (to play as Anne’s father). I hope I will be able to appear in as many scenes as possible. I will do my best.” Kondo who will be Higashide’s father, also said to Anne who is 174 cm (5′8.5″) tall, and Higashide who is 189 cm (6′2″) tall, “It’s the Taisho era we are talking about. What did you guys eat to grow that big? You guys are about 30 cm (a foot) taller than the average height from people back then.”

Anne commented, “I heard from people how the filming of morning drama is hard, but I think I would be able to enjoy it and I would feel the time would go by fast if I’m surrounded by these great people. I am looking forward to it.”

“Gochisousan” is scheduled to start airing in October.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... hisousan-announced/

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 25-2-2013 11:31 PM | Show all posts
Suga Shikao to release his first single in 2 years

Suga Shikao will be releasing a new single titled “Aitai” on April 10th.

This marks the singer’s first single release in about two years. It’s already been picked up as the theme song for WOWOW’s drama, ‘CLAMP Drama Holic xxxHOLiC‘, which will air starting February 24th. The single will be released from SPEEDSTAR RECORDS in both limited (CD+DVD) and regular (CD-Only) editions.

Furthermore, Suga has revealed a new artist photo shot by Ninagawa Mika. It’s a fascinating image that synchronizes with the world of ‘xxxHOLiC’.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... -single-in-2-years/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-2-2013 11:41 PM | Show all posts
Shinoda Mariko resigns as mayor of Fukuoka Kawaii Ward

On February 19th, it was announced that AKB48’s Shinoda Mariko has resigned as mayor of Fukuoka City’s virtual administrative ward, ‘Kawaii Ward’.

Since last year, the city received four complaints, citing reasons such as “Encouraging cute women hinders women’s self-independence,” and “It encourages gender discrimination.” As such, Shinoda was asked to step down as ward mayor. The city explained, “We can’t cause trouble to Shinoda-san, who has no direct relationship with the argument.”

Shinoda had been serving as the ward mayor since late-August without compensation. She was in charge of promoting the city by informing registrants of events.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... ukuoka-kawaii-ward/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-2-2013 11:42 PM | Show all posts
Sato Ryuta to star in a new late-night drama as a hopeless man who becomes an unlikely hero

It was announced that Sato Ryuta will star in a late night drama “Detarame Hero (tentative title)” that will start airing in April.

In the drama, Sato will play a hopeless man who is unemployed, hates to do anything troublesome, and asks girls for money. He is clearly not someone to be thanked by others. Though he is just a scum usually, he becomes a hero “Goggle Z” for 10 minutes.

-

One day, a hopeless man named “Kuzumi Kenta” (Sato), whose favorite phrase is “it’s troublesome”, happens to take care of “Daichi”, a son of his older sister who passed away from a traffic accident, reluctantly.

Kenta finds out that his physical ability and five senses get 10 times stronger than usual only for 10 minutes when he eats a mysterious candy that Daichi has. Knowing about Kenta’s special power, his best friend and police officer “Tanba Shuji” tries to forcibly make Kenta into a hero.

-

Though it’s a comedy, it will also be a human drama that shows Kenta’s growth through helping people and being thanked by them in return.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... s-an-unlikely-hero/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-2-2013 11:43 PM | Show all posts
Arashi’s Ninomiya Kazunari to host own variety program

Popular group Arashi’s Ninomiya Kazunari will have his own variety program titled “Nino-san” starting in April on NTV. This will mark his first time serving as the sole MC.

The program is said to be a “matching trial program” in which 5 different directors from NTV will come up with a new plan every week, and they will find out which director would be the best-suited to work with Ninomiya. There will be a total of 10 episodes, and they will pick the best attempt among those episodes. Then, the chosen episode will become a regular program, which will start airing sometime after this fall.

The highlight of the program will be what kind of new charm Ninomiya would show, and which director could enhance Ninomiya’s charm the most.

The 5 directors include Uetoshi Ryuta (“Arashi ni Shiyagare“), Uchida Hidemi (“Sekai no Hate made Itte Q!“), Nasu Taisuke (“Guruguru Ninety-nine“), Hashimoto Kazuaki (“Hiru Nandesu!“), and Miyamori Hiroki (“Star☆Draft Kaigi“).

Ninomiya commented, “So this is the first time I will be the sole MC. I am very happy honestly! Everything will be a new experience for me, but I will try my best so that I won’t be the one who fails the tryout.”

According to the producer, “I’ve always felt Ninomiya-san’s high response capability, and I wanted to see him serving as MC by himself. I hope it can show the viewers a new side of Ninomiya-san, which he does not even notice himself.”

“Nino-san” will be aired in a late-night time slot, but its broadcasting time has not yet been decided.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... wn-variety-program/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-2-2013 11:43 PM | Show all posts
Details + jacket covers for 9nine’s new album revealed

The details and jacket covers for 9nine’s new album, “CUE“, have been revealed.

“CUE” is 9nine’s 2nd album after becoming a 5-member group. Maeyamada Kenichi, tofubeats, and Takano Mandokoro produced the album. It will come with a total of 13 tracks, including their latest single, “colorful“.

The album will be released in 3 different versions on March 13th. Limited Edition A will be a 3-disc set including a bonus CD and DVD, the bonus CD will contain remix versions of their songs by tofubeats, and the DVD will feature 5 music videos. Meanwhile, Limited Edition B will enclose a 24-page photo book and a DVD with dance shot versions of their songs.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... new-album-revealed/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-2-2013 11:44 PM | Show all posts
S/mileage to release new single, “Tabidachi no Haru ga Kita”

S/mileage will be releasing their new single, “Tabidachi no Haru ga Kita“, on March 20th.

This marks the girls’ first single since releasing “Samui ne.” back in November. It’s described as a number that expresses the strong feelings towards a new lifestyle. For its coupling tracks, the single will include a song called “Doushiyou” and its instrumental versions.

The single will be released in 5 different types: Limited Edition A, Limited Edition B, Limited Edition C, Limited Edition D, and Regular Edition.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... hi-no-haru-ga-kita/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-2-2013 11:44 PM | Show all posts
Kichise Michiko is pregnant with her first child

On February 21, actress Kichise Michiko (38) announced through her agency’s homepage that she is pregnant with her first child.

Kichise, who is currently 4-months pregnant, expressed, “It’s been 3 years since getting married and we’ve been blessed with our first child. I’m filled with joy, excitement, and thanks. Since this is my first pregnancy, I’m very uneasy, but I would like to spend each and every day with care.”

Kichise is expected to give birth sometime in August. Her agency stated, “After childbirth, she will gradually resume her work while watching her physical condition.”

The actress is scheduled to appear at a stage greeting for movie, ‘Sougen no Isu‘, on February 23rd.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... th-her-first-child/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-2-2013 11:45 PM | Show all posts
w-inds.’s KEITA collaborates with AAA’s Hidaka Mitsuhiro

It’s been revealed that w-inds. member KEITA and rapper SKY-HI’s (AAA’s Hidaka Mitsuhiro) collaboration song will be released via iTunes on February 27.

This was announced on February 20 during a special program on ‘Nico Nico Namahousou‘. The collaboration was materialized when SKY-HI followed KEITA on Twitter. Their collaboration song is another version of KEITA’s solo debut song, “Slide ‘n’ Step“, called “Slide ‘n’ Step -Extended Mix- feat. SKY-HI (AAA)“.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... s-hidaka-mitsuhiro/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-2-2013 11:45 PM | Show all posts
Horikita Maki to star in a new movie “Mugiko-san to”

It was announced that Horikita Maki will star in a new movie “Mugiko-san to” as an anime Otaku girl named “Mugiko”. Horikita’s co-stars include Matsuda Ryuhei as Horikita’s older brother, Yo Kimiko as Horikita’s mother, and other various cast members, such as Aso Yumi.

“Mugiko-san to” is Yoshida Keisuke’s new movie with the theme of “love between a parent and child”, and it is said that Yoshida spent 7 years on its plot.

-

After their father passes away, Mugiko (Horikita) lives with her brother (Matsuda) in a city. One day, their mother “Ayako” (Yo), who left them when they were little and haven’t heard from her since, comes back to them, but before long, the mother who was hiding her illness, passes away. Mugiko visits mother’s hometown to lay her ashes to rest, and she finds out her mother was like an idol of the town. As Mugiko looks exactly like her mother, the whole town suddenly begins to liven up, and it also causes several confusion. At first Mugiko feels antipathy toward her mother, but by coming in touch with more of her mother through the people at the town, a new and different feeling starts growing in Mugiko.

-

Horikita’s role, Mugiko, is an anime Otaku girl who has a dream to be a voice actress and works at an anime specialty store. Reportedly, there will be a scene where Mugiko mimics a character “Megu-chan” from “Ima Doki Doukyuusei”, which is supposed to be a popular anime in the movie.

Horikita commented, “I played the role while imagining Mugiko’s complicated feelings during in the process of her reunion with her mother to her growth through the forever farewell to her mother.” According to Horikita, Yo is her adoring actress, as she said, “I was happy to be able to play as mother and daughter with her.”

Regarding the reason for appointing Horikita, the director Yoshida revealed, “Since there is a scene that people get all excited towards Mugiko, I asked Horikita-san for the role as she is the one who makes me excited the most.”

Yoshida also explained about the movie, commenting, “Since I was not a dutiful child, I put my honest feeling towards my mother into a movie. It’s a movie about Mugiko finding the feeling of loss which she was not able to feel since her mother’s death.”

“Mugiko-san to” is set for release this fall.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... ovie-mugiko-san-to/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-2-2013 11:46 PM | Show all posts
Hayami Mokomichi produces his original olive oil

Actor Hayami Mokomichi has produced his own original olive oil for his popular corner ‘MOCO’S Kitchen‘ on news program ‘ZIP!‘.

With a well-established farm in Spain called Catador, Hayami challenged himself to creating the perfect olive blend. He wanted “a taste that you come to like more the more you use it.” Hayami was also particular about the packaging design as he illustrated the olives that appear on the label and box.

Regarding the olive oil he produced, Hayami commented, “A flavor that’s fruity with a gentle sweetness, but it also has a stimulating spice to it. It’s almost like the kind of love that women imagine.” He revealed the appeal of the product, saying, “I will be happy if people will smile by using this fresh and high-quality olive oil in all kinds of cooking. Not only the taste and smell, but please also enjoy this olive that conveys the passion of Spain.”

Hayami’s olive oil will be called ‘MOCO’S Kitchen Extra Virgin Olive Oil‘, and it will go on sale on the program’s website for a limited time starting on February 24th. It will be priced at 5,250 yen (approximately $56.26 USD).

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... original-olive-oil/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-2-2013 11:46 PM | Show all posts
the telephones to release new album in April

the telephones will be releasing their new album, “Laugh,Cry,Sing.… And Dance!!!“, on April 17th.

This is the band’s 4th full album and their first since releasing “Rock Kingdom” about a year and a half ago. More details will be revealed at a later date; however, it’s known that the album will be mixed in New York.

Furthermore, the telephones will release their single, “Keep Your DISCO!!! / Ring a Bell“, on March 27th. They’re also scheduled to hold a nationwide tour called ‘One Man Disco Tour ~Keep Your Live~‘ starting in May.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... new-album-in-april/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-2-2013 11:47 PM | Show all posts
Ito Hideaki & Sakaguchi Kenji to team up as detectives in new drama ‘Doubles’

On February 22, TV Asahi announced that the two actors Ito Hideaki and Sakaguchi Kenji will co-star in the upcoming detective drama titled ‘Doubles‘.

10 years has passed since Ito and Sakaguchi last starred together in a project and in ‘Doubles’ they are going to deal with heinous crimes as the strongest detective partners on TV. The drama is set at the central police station in Shinjuku, Tokyo and said to feature plenty of action, drama and comedy.

Both actors have already been portraying strong and ‘fighting men’ in their trademark series ‘Umizaru‘ and ‘Iryu‘, respectively. The last time they actually co-starred together was in the 2002 drama ‘Tentai Kansoku‘ (Fuji TV). This time they are playing hot-blooded and righteous detectives who fight against increasing number of heinous crimes in Shinjuku.

Ito is portraying a thoughtless detective named ‘Yamashita Shunsuke’ who doesn’t seem to care about the minor details when being on a case. Sakaguchi is playing a more serious and more hot-blooded kind of detective named ‘Tashiro Keiichi’. Their actions and opinions are often clashing with each other, but despite those disputes they always end up cooperating in order to solve all the different cases.

Ito commented, “Kenji and I are of the same age, but when we worked together 10 years ago, we were still in our twenties. Back then we sort of tried to keep each other in check and weren’t able to be all that upfront with each other. Now we get the chance to work together again at the end of our thirties, and with that part between us gone, I’d like us to create a great drama together.”

He continued, “My character will do a lot of action, handle guns and catch a lot of those small details related to a case. I want to create a character that even the very young viewers will admire and think of as ‘cool’. There have been many detective dramas already, but I hope the two of us will be able to leave our mark with this new detective series.”

Sakaguchi stated, “I’m looking forward to work together with Hideaki again after 10 years. Moreover it’s going to be a detective drama! I’m really happy since we boys love detective dramas (laughs) I want to try my best as long as my physical strength lets me to.”

He continued, “In our twenties, I strongly felt of Hideaki as my rival. I absolutely couldn’t lose to him and observed him all the time, but right now I can only think about how nice it will be to create a great drama by joining our forces. I want us to build a duo that people simply won’t be able to hate, although they always act recklessly.”

The story follows detective Yamashita and Tashiro as they get transferred to a new special unit of the very best detectives that operate from the station in Shinjuku. This new unit is often being referred to as ‘Section 0′.

‘Doubles’ is written by Ozaki Masaya (‘Umechan Sensei’) and TV Asahi is going to air this drama every Thursday at 9:00 pm starting in April.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... -new-drama-doubles/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-3-2013 01:24 AM | Show all posts
Survey reveals the most satisfying dramas of the winter season

On February 16th, Oricon BiZ published the results of their recent survey that asked 500 men and women about their drama viewing experience among the current winter season shows. NHK drama ‘Itsuka Hi no Ataru Basho de‘ came out on top with a very high satisfaction rate of 67.5%, though it only ranked on 11th place in Oricon’s survey about the most anticipated dramas prior to the start of the winter season.

Those polled asked viewers to give 12 prime time dramas and four night dramas (11:00 pm and later) a satisfaction score, from completely unsatisfying to absolutely satisfying, on a scale from 1 to 10 (with 10 being the best). They were only supposed to score the dramas that they are actually watching or have watched for a couple of episodes in the beginning of the season. The satisfaction rate seen in the ranking below describes how many of the 500 people who are watching the drama ranked it with a score of 8 or higher.

While Oricon BiZ didn’t go into much detail in the actual ranking or the public article, they released some additional information for the two dramas in first and the second place.

As for the top-ranking ‘Itsuka Hi no Ataru Basho de‘, 64.8% of all the viewers are satisfied with the starring cast, made up of Ueto Aya and Iijima Naoko. However, the supporting cast was liked by 64.8% of the viewers as well, which is the highest rating together with ‘LAST HOPE‘ (Fuji TV). In addition, 59.4% of the viewers are satisfied with the drama’s script (1st place among all dramas) and 54.0% with its art direction (4th place among all dramas).

‘Yakou Kanransha‘ (TBS) ranked second in terms of satisfaction and it also is the drama that makes most of its viewers (97.3%) tune in again for the next episode. ‘Itsuka Hi no Ataru Basho de’ only makes 91.9% of its viewers tune in again next week. The script of ‘Yakou Kanransha’ is satisfying enough for 58.6% of its viewers (2nd place after ‘Itsuka Hi…’), while the most striking feature of this drama seems to its visuals (satisfaction rate: 61.3%; 1st place among the dramas).

Winter Drama Satisfaction Ranking – Prime Time

‘Itsuka Hi no Ataru Basho de‘ (NHK)
- Ranked 11th place in the anticipation ranking
- Satisfaction Rate: 67.5% (56.8% women; 43.2% men)*
- 91.9% said they are going to tune in again next week

*How to read this line:
67.5% of all those who are watching it are satisfied with the drama
56.8% of all the women who are watching it are satisfied with the drama
43.2% of all the men who are watching it are satisfied with the drama

‘Yakou Kanransha‘ (TBS)
- Ranked 6th place in the anticipation ranking
- Satisfaction Rate: 62.7% (72.0% women; 28.0% men)
- 97.3% said they are going to tune in again next week

‘LAST HOPE‘ (Fuji TV)
- Ranked 5th place in the anticipation ranking
- Satisfaction Rate: 55.4% (68.1% women; 31.9% men)
- 85.1% said they are going to tune in again next week

‘Saikou no Rikon‘ (Fuji TV)
- Ranked 4th place in the anticipation ranking
- Satisfaction Rate: 55.2% (68.6% women; 31.4% men)
- 88.6% said they are going to tune in again next week

‘Nakuna, Hara-chan‘ (NTV)
- Ranked 7th place in the anticipation ranking
- Satisfaction Rate: 52.2% (67.8% women; 32.2% men)
- 88.9% said they are going to tune in again next week

‘Tonbi‘ (TBS)
- Ranked 9th place in the anticipation ranking
- Satisfaction Rate: 51.7% (60.3% women; 39.7% men)
- 79.3% said they are going to tune in again next week

‘Saki‘ (Fuji TV)
- Ranked 2nd place in the anticipation ranking
- Satisfaction Rate: 45.0% (67.6% women; 32.4% men)
- 85.6% said they are going to tune in again next week

‘dinner‘ (Fuji TV)
- Ranked 3rd place in the anticipation ranking
- Satisfaction Rate: 41.4% (60.3% women; 39.7% men)
- 89.7% said they are going to tune in again next week

‘Otome-san‘ (TV Asahi)
- Ranked 12th place in the anticipation ranking
- Satisfaction Rate: 41.0% (66.7% women; 33.3% men)
- 82.1% said they are going to tune in again next week

‘Apoyan‘ (TBS)
- Ranked 10th place in the anticipation ranking
- Satisfaction Rate: 38.4% (59.6% women; 40.4% men)
- 88.5% said they are going to tune in again next week

‘Share House no Koibito‘ (NTV)
- Ranked 1st place in the anticipation ranking
- Satisfaction Rate: 36.1% (51.4% women; 38.6% men)
- 81.9% said they are going to tune in again next week

‘Biblia Koshodo no Jiken Techo‘ (Fuji TV)
- Ranked 8th place in the anticipation ranking
- Satisfaction Rate: 32.3% (54.4% women; 45.6% men)
- 68.9% said they are going to tune in again next week

Winter Drama Satisfaction Ranking – Night Time

‘Karamazov no Kyodai‘ (Fuji TV)
- Ranked 4th place in the anticipation ranking
- Satisfaction Rate: 54.4% (76.1% women; 23.9% men)
- 82.6% said they are going to tune in again next week

‘Nobunaga no Chef‘ (TV Asahi)
- Ranked 2nd place in the anticipation ranking
- Satisfaction Rate: 50.6% (67.5% women; 32.5% men)
- 88.0% said they are going to tune in again next week

‘Mahoro Ekimae Bangaichi‘ (TV Tokyo)
- Ranked 3rd place in the anticipation ranking
- Satisfaction Rate: 44.8% (58.6% women; 41.4% men)
- 72.4% said they are going to tune in again next week

‘Shotenin Michiru no Minoue Banashi‘ (NHK)
- Ranked 1st place in the anticipation ranking
- Satisfaction Rate: 40.7% (63.0% women; 37.0% men)
- 83.3% said they are going to tune in again next week

Source: www.tokyohive.com

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-3-2013 01:27 AM | Show all posts
Mano Erina added to the cast of Sono Shion’s upcoming drama ‘Minna! Esper dayo!’

On February 19th, it was announced that singer and actress Mano Erina is going to appear in TV Tokyo’s upcoming drama ‘Minna! Esper dayo!‘ starring Sometani Shota.

‘Minna! Esper dayo!’ will be directed by famed movie director Sono Shion (‘Cold Fish’). The story follows an ordinary high school student named Kamogawa Yoshiro (Sometani), who suddenly realizes that he has the ability to read minds and decides to use his power to help others. However, he isn’t the only one who suddenly received a special ability, and not everyone has the same mindset as he does about helping other people. He suddenly finds himself in a fight against people who are using their new powers for evil deeds. The story is based on the manga of the same name created by Wakasugi Kiminori (‘Detroit Metal City’).

Mano is going to play a female high school student and the love interest of the protagonist. The character seems like a neat and clean girl, but her mindset isn’t all that pure and she uses a lot of foul language. This role is going to be Mano’s first regular role in a drama series broadcast by a major TV network and her first big project since graduating from Hello! Project on February 23rd. She commented, “I want people to think of her as a scary young woman who speaks her mind frankly while making everyone around her believe that she is just a charming girl.”

According to officials, Mano is going to challenge herself to acting and speaking like an indecent girl for the first time in her career. This could be the first step in trying to get rid of her own neat and clean image.

In related news, it was announced that actress Kaho has joined the cast as well.

TV Tokyo is going to air ‘Minna! Esper dayo!’ every Friday night at 12:12 am starting in April.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... a-minna-esper-dayo/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 06:13 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.112627 second(s), 41 queries .