Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: CariReporter

CARI Contest-"K-Pop Dream Concert Live in Malaysia" Ticket

Close [Copy link]
Post time 20-5-2013 02:54 PM | Show all posts

1.Who is the concert main organizer.
Esteem Pavilion Sdn. Bhd.

2.Please write down the date,time and place of this concert.
Date : 23 & 24 May 2013
Time : 8.30pm
Place : Arena of Stars, Resorts World Genting

3.Please list out which two groups will preform at "K-Pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia "?
4MINUTE & SISTAR

4.Please write down which group you most want to see at  "K-Pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia"  ,and why?  (Maximum 50 words)
Why do I love 4minute....why? Sometimes, love can't be explained. But of course, I love their looks, songs, dance, videos, talents, etc. Basically just everything. Since beginning, it was them that bring me into KPOP, and since Esteem Pavilion Sdn. Bhd bring them to Malaysia, I want to see 4Minute.

5.Please upload your favorite song video of the group(can via Youtube or Facebook)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNYImwBU4f4

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-5-2013 04:19 PM | Show all posts

3.Please list out which two groups will preform at "K-Pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia "?
SISTAR & BTOB

4.Please write down which group you most want to see at  "K-Pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia"  ,and why?  (Maximum 50 words)
As a melody, I dont wanna miss btob live performance. They made me go INSANE everyday ever since thier debut, I was like WOW. They're the one who bring me into this iincredible kpop world. I'll bring my family along if I won, to show them this is the man that I proud of.

5.Please upload your favorite song video of the group(can via Youtube or Facebook)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTB_2OfZMrk&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2013 04:19 PM | Show all posts

SISTAR & BTOB

As a melody, I dont wanna miss btob live performance. They made me go INSANE everyday ever since thier debut, I was like WOW. They're the one who bring me into this iincredible kpop world. I'll bring my family along if I won, to show them this is the man that I proud of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTB_2OfZMrk&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2013 04:26 PM | Show all posts

SISTAR & BTOB

BTOB FORSURE !The reasons i love BTOB are because they were amazing and awesome group. They were really hardworking and they have a lot of fans even they just debuted last March . I think BTOB will be succesful boy band just like their senior. I really do love BTOB

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2013 04:27 PM | Show all posts

SISTAR & BTOB

BTOB FORSURE !The reasons i love BTOB are because they were amazing and awesome group . They were really hardworking and they have a lot of fans even they just debuted last March . I think BTOB will be succesful boy band just like their senior , Beast . I really do love BTOB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u ... =1&feature=fvwp

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2013 04:32 PM | Show all posts
2.Please write down the date,time and place of this concert
23 & 24 May 2013,8.30pm, Arena of Stars, Resorts World Genting
3.Please list out which two groups will perform at "K-Pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia "?
BROWN EYED GIRLS & SISTAR
4.Please write down which group you most want to see at  "K-Pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia"  ,and why?  
I AM A HUGE FAN of BROWN EYED GIRLS!!!!..I WANT TO SEE THEM AT THE CONCERT...
5.Please upload your favorite song video of the group

Last edited by mizsela on 20-5-2013 04:34 PM

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-5-2013 04:51 PM | Show all posts

SISTAR and 4 MINUTE

Brown Eyed Girls because I had the 'Sixth Sense' that the original dance of psy's gentleman would appear on K-Pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia as Narsha said 'I'm in Love' with the dance because Gain cast a 'Bloom' of spell called “Abracadabra”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdH1GwyZJuY
Last edited by hoddylim on 20-5-2013 04:58 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2013 06:53 PM | Show all posts
Esteem Pavilion Sdn. Bhd

SISTAR & BTOB

I want to see SISTAR at ''K-pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia'' because their songs are freaking AWESOME and their dancing are also very SEXY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL2AlXWVbKU (SISTAR- Loving U)

Last edited by jiapingv on 21-5-2013 09:32 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-5-2013 08:16 PM | Show all posts

-23 & 24 May 2013
-8.30 p.m.
-Arena of Stars, Resorts World Genting.

G.NA & 4MINUTE

4.Please write down which group you most want to see at  "K-Pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia"  ,and why?  (Maximum 50 words)I
G.NA unnie, here G.NI comes. I would like to see her perform live and meet her face to face. Surely, she looks gorgeous. Even she is SUPA SOLO, but she still 2HOT...OOPS! I love her melodious voice especially when she bringing sentimental songs...OH, GOOD! My ♥ for you, unnie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp1vK-KU4RE     (G.NA - Oops! (feat. Ilhoon of BTOB))

Last edited by Jokha on 20-5-2013 11:34 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2013 08:16 PM | Show all posts
Esteem Pavilion Sdn. Bhd

Date: 23 & 24 May 2013.
Time: 8.30 pm.
Venue: Arena of Stars, Resorts World Genting.

3.Please list out which two groups will perform at "K-Pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia "?
4Minute & BTOB.

4.Please write down which group you most want to see at  "K-Pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia",and why?(Maximum 50 words)
I am super duper excited and definitely want to see 4Minute because they are making the best music and not to mention it makes me glued! I cannot wait to see them rock the Arena of Stars's stage with their powerful dance and colourful clothes. Long live 4Minute!

Last edited by que.alff on 20-5-2013 08:47 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2013 11:11 PM | Show all posts

- Esteem Pavilion Sdn. Bhd.

- Date:23 & 24 May 2013
- Time: 8.30pm
- Venue: Arena of Stars, Resorts World Genting

- Btob, Sistar

4.Please write down which group you most want to see at  "K-Pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia"  ,and why?  (Maximum 50 words)
- BTOB. Because Btob is back again to malaysia, last year they 'wow' the stage and immediately become my'lover boy' ,this time i want to give my '2nd confession' to them because their 'irrestible lips' make me go 'insane'.

5.Please upload your favorite song video of the group(can via Youtube :  http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7zuoNuI4fHQ

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2013 11:22 PM | Show all posts

-23 & 24 May 2013
-8.30 p.m.

SISTAR & BROWN EYED GIRLS

I would like to see SISTAR because I like their dances...creative and sexy...That's the way they are...I wanna watch them perform...Hey MIGHTY SISTAR, COME CLOSER, PUSH PUSH and DROP THE BEAT at that HOT PLACE...HERE WE COME and LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED...LOVING YOU!

Last edited by gnus on 20-5-2013 11:26 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2013 01:35 AM | Show all posts

-23 & 24 May 2013
-8.30 p.m.

B.E.G & G.NA

4.Please write down which group you most want to see at  "K-Pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia"  ,and why?  (Maximum 50 words)I
I want to see B.E.G. because they have amazing voices...It's a HOT SHOT that they own...I wanna watch them singing live...It's MY STYLE to HOLD THE LINE of SOUND-G with SIXTH SENSE and dancing ABRACADABRA for my CANDY MAN. Overall, those songs are easy to be listened...

This song is very cute...<3

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2013 01:39 AM | Show all posts

Esteem Pavillion Sdn Bhd

Date : 23(Thursday) & 24(Friday) May 2013
Place : Arena of Stars, Resorts World Genting, Pahang Darul Makmur, Malaysia.

3.Two groups will perform at "K-Pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia " are SISTAR and BTOB!

4.Please write down which group you most want to see at  "K-Pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia"  ,and why?

SISTAR is the talented group that I wanted to see the most!
    Because I'm their superb fan since their appearance as model for Samsung Yepp on 2010.
    As STAR1 who wish and would like to delight in their awesome music live before get die, believe,

this is the destiny.

5. SISTAR's first full outdoor MV

Loving You MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL2AlXWVbKU

Last edited by Tnafatina on 21-5-2013 11:06 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2013 01:16 PM | Show all posts
- Esteem Pavilion Sdn. Bhd.

Date:23 & 24 May 2013
Time: 8.30pm
Venue: Arena of Stars,Resorts World Genting

- Btob, 4minute

-I want to see Btob at “K-pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia because all I want is to listen to their live stage performances, that’s all ! This is their first time to perform their latest song ‘Second Confession’ in Malaysia. I’m really  anticipate they are back to Malaysia again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zuoNuI4fHQ

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2013 04:13 PM | Show all posts
Esteem Pavilion Sdn. Bhd

Time: 8.30 pm.
Place: Arena of Stars, Resorts World Genting.

Brown Eyed Girls & 4Minute.

4.Please write down which group you most want to see at "K-Pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia",and why?
4Minute  is the sassiest and sexiest group that ever existed. I want to witness with my eyes to see they stomp the stage with all their hits song. All the 5 members's charisma on stage is what I want to see the most. So choose me! Right here!

Last edited by aqeem001 on 21-5-2013 04:16 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-5-2013 07:23 PM | Show all posts
1. Who is the concert main organizer

2. Please write down the date,time and place of this concert.
Time: 8.30pm
Place: Arena of Stars, Resorts World Genting

3. Please list out which two groups will perform at "K-Pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia"?
4Minute and SISTAR.

4. Please write down which group you most want to see at "K-Pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia", and why?
Kumpulan yang saya ingin lihat di "K-pop Dream concert Live in Malaysia" ialah BTOB kerana saya ingin melihat 7 jejaka yang kacak lagi
berBAKAT memBUAT persembahan di Arena OF Stars. SEBAB yang lain mengapa saya ingin melihat mereka ialah kerana mereka merupakan :
B - Born To Beat (Dilahirkan untuk mengalahkan)
O - Original (Asli)
T - The Best (Terbaik!)
B - Boys with melodious voice (Lelaki yang mempunyai suara yang merdu)

5. Please upload your favorite song video of the group (can via Youtube or Facebook)
BTOB - 2nd Confession
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i06rYg2Kqyg I have no idea why the video can't be played, tried so many times so fix it. I also put the video URL. Hope it can still be acceptable *please* >_<
Last edited by hyomilee on 21-5-2013 07:31 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2013 08:21 PM | Show all posts

BTOB and 4 Minute

BTOB, because they consist both great Vocal Line and Rapper Line. They can sing both ballad and pop songs greatly, the fan service on stage and of stage is among the best. I will never get bored of them and they are the reason I flied to Bangkok and Seoul.

Last edited by sherisatoshi on 21-5-2013 08:40 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2013 08:38 PM | Show all posts

23 & 24 May 2013, 8.30 p.m., Arena of Stars, Resorts World Genting.

4MINUTE & SISTAR

Sistar , I CHOOSE TO LOVE YOU because you're SO COOL. You PUSH PUSH ME to the NEW WORLD that full of PINK ROMANCE.  WE NEVER GO ALONE because you always LEAD ME for LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED until it's OVER. Hey GIRLS DO IT! COME CLOSER , HERE WE COME!

Seriously, I like the way they swag...<3

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2013 10:38 PM | Show all posts

-23 & 24 May 2013, 8.30 p.m., Arena of Stars, Resorts World Genting, Pahang.

4MINUTE & BTOB

4MINUTES LEFT...Hey 4MINUTE...My DREAMS COME TRUE when you READY GO for INVITATION to GET ON THE FLOOR,...GIMME THAT HOT ISSUE & turning the VOLUME UP FOR MUZIK...HUH, WHY NOT you CAN't MAKE UP MY MIND? Just show your FEMME FATALE. I'M OK, It's COOL AND NATURAL.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 10:28 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.092866 second(s), 44 queries .