PREGNANT AGUILERA POSES FOR MARIE CLAIRE ~ JAN 2008 ISSUE

Christina Aguilera bares all (literally) for the 揝exy Mama

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-11-2007 10:24 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2007 10:25 PM | Show all posts

AGUILERA: 'I FEARED FOR MY UNBORN CHILD'S LIFE'

Pregnant Christina Aguilera was crippled with fears for her unborn child during her world tour earlier this year, she wore a carefully-hidden heart monitor in case of emergency.

The pop star admits she was terrified when she found out she was pregnant during the seven-month Back To Basics tour, which ended in May, and would have quit if doctors hadn't come up with an ingenious way of reducing the risks.

She says, "I was paranoid. There are so many things that could go wrong - somebody could slip, somebody could fall, I could fall. There was no way in hell I was going to jeopardise my baby for my show. I didn't want to make the audience uncomfortable, like, 'Pregnant lady onstage! Is she going to be okay?' But I had to announce it to my band and my dancers, because I wanted to make sure they had my back."

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2007 10:28 PM | Show all posts

AGUILERA: PREGNANT AND 'STRIPPED'

[table=98%][tr][td]Christina Aguilera is clearly very pregnant and she's not afraid to show off her body in the January issue of Marie Claire magazine.

Since her highly-sexual hit album "Stripped" which featured songs like "Dirty," Aguilera has been known for showing skin, so it's no surprise that as her belly bump grows, she remains eager to take her clothes off.

She's just as eager to be a mom, even though her pregnancy came as a surprise.

"We were planning on starting to try after the tour. And so, I had gone off the pill to prepare my body, because I didn抰 know how much time it would take," she told the magazine, which hits stands on Dec. 11. "You've heard it takes some time - except with Power Egg and Super Sperm here

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2007 10:29 PM | Show all posts

THE 9 HOTTEST PREGNANT WOMEN, EVER: CHRISTINA INCLUDED

When you磖e Christina Aguilera, you can pull off swollen ankles

Christina Aguilera

Baby daddy: Husband Jordan Bratman

She probably won磘 be getting dirty in any boxing rings for a while, but Xtina hasn磘 resorted to a housecoat and slippers, either. Plus, there磗 a good chance her doctor has told her to take out her piercings because of the bun in her oven, which is a plus for guys that aren磘 into body mods.

Source: Maxim

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2007 11:27 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA'S WILD BABY SHOWER

Christina Aguilera and hubby Jordan Bratman sure know how to throw a party! The couple held a baby shower at their Beverly Hills home on Nov 10, and the guest list ranged from family and friends (including Gwen Stefani and husband Gavin Rossdale) to a gaggle of drag queens.

"Jordan and Christina requested early 90's hip-hop," DJ Graham Funke tells Life & Style. "The party was fun and went until 12:30 am." To make the festivities even more fun, "Christina nixed the usual game of having friends guess her bump-size, " says an insider. "Instead, she had them estimate the measurements of her chest. It was hilarious - and pure Christina."

As for the baby's gender, Christina dropped a huge clue. "There were lots of gifts with a blue theme," notes a second insider. "And there were blue balloons all over the property."

Hmm...

Source: Life & Style

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-12-2007 11:29 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA IS #2 AT MAXIM'S HOTTEST PREGNANT LIST

Halle Berry has been voted the hottest pregnant women ever.

The stunning 'Monster's Ball' actress, who is expecting her first child with long-term model boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, wowed fans when she wore a low-cut blue Versace dress to the premiere of her new film 'Things We Lost in the Fire'.

Halle, 41, saw off stiff competition from Christina Aguilera and Heidi Klum to top the list compiled by US website maxim.com.

One maxim.com writer said: "Descriptions like 'over 40' and 'with child' aren't usually things we associate with looking hot, but Halle pulls off both better than anyone we have seen. Plus, we admire the guts it must have taken to walk into the maternity store and say, 'Give me a big stack of the lowest-cut dresses you have.' "

'Dirrty' singer Christina Aguilera came second in the list, showing she still has what it takes to make men swoon despite being eight months pregnant with her first baby by husband Jordan Bratman.

Victoria's Secret model Heidi Klum - who has one three-year-old daughter, Leni, with ex-boyfriend Flavio Briatore, and two sons, two-year-old Henry and one-year-old Johan with husband Seal - secured third position because of her ability to "make maternity clothes look like Victoria's Secret outfits".

The top five was finished off by American model Brooke Burke and 'Wind It Up' singer Gwen Stefani.

Angelina Jolie, Naomi Watts, Jaime Pressly and Monica Belluci completed the top nine.

Maxim.com's Nine Hottest Pregnant Women Ever:
1. Halle Berry
2. Christina Aguilera
3. Heidi Klum
4. Brooke Burke
5. Gwen Stefani
6. Angelina Jolie
7. Naomi Watts
8. Jaime Pressly
9. Monica Bellucci

Source: Monsters and Critics

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2007 08:33 PM | Show all posts

THE WORLD'S MOST PAMPERED BABY

Christina Aguilera and her husband, record lable exec Jordan Bratman, went berserk shopping for their soon-to-be-born baby - dropping more than $15,000 on items on one trip. The two were spotted shopping together having a great time at the upscale NoMi baby boutique in La on October 30.

"They were so cute," says an eyewitness. "Christina was glowing and looked so beautiful and happy They were giggling when they picked up the enfant clothes and seemed really excited to be picking things out. This is going to be one lucky baby."

In addition to lots of Jewish toys and puzzles, the two picked up a Monte Luca glider chair in brown ($895), along with a brown ottoman ($385), and a Bloom plexistyle lounger with black pad ($350). When it came to diaper bags, they turned to the Petunia Pickle Bottom collection. Jordan, 30, selected the Scout Pack in brown leather and Christina chose the Society Satchel in midnight black ($325) with the matching clucth ($105). The expectant parents also dropped money on the Argington Fuji toy box ($420), crib ($2,450), armoire ($2,195), and changing table ($2,800) from Ducduc's Morgan Collection; NoMi custom-made sage silk sleep bag ($125), Little Giraffe Luxe Blankets in chocolate and cream ($85) and Tummy T's maternity tees ($46) - and much more.

Source: In Touch

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-12-2007 10:11 PM | Show all posts

NEW! AT DOCTOR'S OFFICE WITH JORDAN ~ NOV 30,07

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2007 10:12 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2007 10:16 PM | Show all posts

SCAN FROM MARIE CLAIRE JAN 08 ISSUE (US EDITION)

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2007 10:19 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2631 :.Dreamy_Eyes.:'s post

terima kasih atas scan ini!

anyway, gambar2 Christina tu sungguh classy dan vogue lah.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2007 10:21 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2632 msadik's post

no prob

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2007 10:09 PM | Show all posts

MARILYN MONROE'S PAL ON CHRISTINA AGUILERA

MARILYN MONROE's one-time best friend JEANNE CARMEN wants SCARLETT JOHANSSON or KATE BOSWORTH to play her in a new biopic because mum-to-be CHRISTINA AGUILERA is too focused on motherhood for the project. Pop star Aguilera was set to make her big screen debut in the story of the busty blonde pin-up and golfer, but Carmen can't wait for her to have a child and get back into shape. So she has revealed she wants either Johansson or Bosworth to take the role in the film based on her son Brandon James' biography The Wild, Wild Life Of Jeanne Carmen. Carmen says, "Christina was interested in playing the part and is a born pin-up girl at heart. She became pregnant, however, and the script is now in the hands of Scarlett Johansson's agent and Kate Bosworth's agent. "Either one of these girls have the talent to pull it off."

Source: Contact Music

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2007 10:54 AM | Show all posts
waaaa dreamy!!!! tq sooo muchhh.. mmuah3

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2007 09:17 PM | Show all posts
testin'

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-12-2007 02:13 PM | Show all posts
Testing..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

14-5-2024 09:56 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060594 second(s), 36 queries .