CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: wkk5159

The evidences are mounting, muslims just want to be their paedophile idol !

[Copy link]
Post time 27-9-2013 03:54 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 25-9-2013 11:53 PM
ince the loser australoid ustazy still pig headedly portraying himself as a pseudo-dyslexic imbecile and evading my factual queries.

Therefore  the Situpulation still remains:

This ustazy is truly an inbred between a juvenile daughter and his father.....PAEDOPHILIC INBRED !

Ha ha , poor crazy christian. You are running away from your own arguments. This is pathetic , running away from your own arguments. This shows that Christianity has fragile doctrine and theology

You can run but cannot hide :

All your questions have been answered and challenged. Now you are running away :

To repeat :
- you don't even know that your own Chinese tradition practiced child marriage + slavery (or pedophilia + child slavery)
- you cannot even explain what does 'grow up' means in different cultures spanning different times
- you accuse Prophet Muhammad(saw) to be a pedophile of his marriage to Aishah(ra) but don't know that it is biblically acceptable
- you don't even know that the source of the term 'lucifer' cames from internal church politics / polemics
- you cannot even count how many fully Gods you worship
- you a so called 'medical professional' think that birth related complication cannot occur in 20+ / 30+ / 40+ women
- you don't know that Mary , the mother of your 'man God' donned the hijab
- you don't even know what is the definition of 'pedophile'

In short you are a farce of a christian. You are embarrassing yourself and other christians .... keep it up .... everyone is laughing at you ... ha ha

Last edited by sam1528 on 27-9-2013 03:57 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-9-2013 12:03 AM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 27-9-2013 03:54 PM
Ha ha , poor crazy christian. You are running away from your own arguments. This is pathetic , run ...

Who's running away ??? I just love embarassing the whining delusional ustazy like you...

Since the loser australoid ustazy still pig headedly portraying himself as a pseudo-dyslexic imbecile and evading my factual queries.

This ustazy is truly an inbred between a juvenile daughter and his father.....PAEDOPHILIC INBRED !

Use magic Report

Post time 30-9-2013 12:55 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 28-9-2013 12:03 AM
Since the loser australoid ustazy still pig headedly portraying himself as a pseudo-dyslexic imbecile and evading my factual queries.

You are just embarrassing yourself and other Christians by running away from your own arguments and now you are a troll. Poor you ...

Ha ha , poor crazy christian. You are running away from your own arguments. This is pathetic , running away from your own arguments. This shows that Christianity has fragile doctrine and theology

All your questions have been answered and challenged. Now you are running away :

To repeat :
- you don't even know that your own Chinese tradition practiced child marriage + slavery (or pedophilia + child slavery)
- you cannot even explain what does 'grow up' means in different cultures spanning different times
- you accuse Prophet Muhammad(saw) to be a pedophile of his marriage to Aishah(ra) but don't know that it is biblically acceptable
- you don't even know that the source of the term 'lucifer' cames from internal church politics / polemics
- you a so called 'medical professional' think that birth related complication cannot occur in 20+ / 30+ / 40+ women

In short you are a farce of a christian. You are embarrassing yourself and other christians .... keep it up .... everyone is laughing at you ... ha ha

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-10-2013 03:23 PM | Show all posts
Again, who's running away ??? I just love embarassing the whining delusional ustazy like you...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2013 07:27 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 3-10-2013 03:23 PM
Again, who's running away ??? I just love embarassing the whining delusional ustazy like you...

Ha ha , 'factual queries'? It just mindless diatribe and you are trying to run away from your own mindless diatribe.

You are just embarrassing yourself and other Christians by running away from your own arguments and now you are a troll. Poor you ...

To repeat :

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-10-2013 09:01 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-10-2013 12:11 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 4-10-2013 09:01 AM

'wkk5159' is running left - running right - running everywhere trying to escape from his own blunder of an argument.

How about having a bit of testicular fortitude to stand yoru ground and answer to the issues. Oops ... no answers ... ha ha

To repeat :

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-10-2013 01:13 PM | Show all posts
Testicular fortitute ??? The last time i checked you were no difference with a eunuch !

I just love embarassing the whining sissy ustazy like you...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-10-2013 03:15 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 6-10-2013 01:13 PM
Testicular fortitute ??? The last time i checked you were no difference with a eunuch !

I just love embarassing the whining sissy ustazy like you...

Round and round goes 'wkk5159' chasing his own backside trying to run away from his own arguments. Poor guy

To repeat :

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-10-2013 10:03 AM | Show all posts
Since the loser australoid ustazy still pig headedly portraying himself as a pseudo-dyslexic imbecile and evading my factual queries like his brethren Dzookarnaim...

These ustazies is truly inbreds between a juvenile daughters and his father.....PAEDOPHILIC INBREDs !

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2013 02:19 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 14-10-2013 10:03 AM
Since the loser australoid ustazy still pig headedly portraying himself as a pseudo-dyslexic imbecile and evading my factual queries like his brethren Dzookarnaim...

These ustazies is truly inbreds between a juvenile daughters and his father.....PAEDOPHILIC INBREDs !

Ha ha , you are too scared to even address your own arguments. Big embarrassment to yourself and your fellow christians eh?

To repeat :

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-10-2013 03:23 PM | Show all posts
Who is running away my paedophilic inbred ustazy ??? Your brethren Dzookarnaim ???

But unlike you, your brethren Dzookarnaim at least still know the meaning of the words "embarrassment" and "humiliation". ....

He ran away like a scalded dog while you hang around like a bitch with Transmissible Venereal Tumour....

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2013 05:50 PM | Show all posts
satu kes yang mati bukan bermakna semua diharamkan terus....

bab pedophile adalah bab paling hipokrit penah aku jumpa.....

sebab satu dunia mengamalkan young marriage......sebelum sekolah dicipta...

tapi muslim saja yg disalahkan...

even di amerika pada zaman sekarang seks bebas pada usia kanak2 adalah perkara biasa/incest .....

dan ini diakui oleh masyarakat mereka sendiri....

tetapi mereka menerima selagi ia seks bebas....

dan mereka menolak sekiranya ia adalah marriage....

ini lah bab paling hipokrit pernah aku hadapi dalam dunia ni.......

yg menentang keras young marriage bagi aku adalah total absolute hipokrit....

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2013 06:24 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 14-10-2013 03:23 PM
Who is running away my paedophilic inbred ustazy ??? Your brethren Dzookarnaim ???

But unlike you, your brethren Dzookarnaim at least still know the meaning of the words "embarrassment" and "humiliation". ....

He ran away like a scalded dog while you hang around like a bitch with Transmissible Venereal Tumour....

Oops , responding with something new but with the same mindless content.

Why are you so scared to answer even your own arguments? You don't know what you are talking about .... yes?

To repeat :

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2013 01:40 AM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 14-10-2013 06:24 PM

Why are you so scared  ...

hey do you need my help, ive been studying this paedophile subject for a long while.....

and i find those who are soo alergicly-acted to this issue are total HIPOCRYTES......

because its a common thing around the world......where the term paedophile is just defined lately in  the modern world with false educational necessity......
which lead to free sex and the fall of institutional marriage...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-10-2013 10:43 AM | Show all posts
ussopp posted on 14-10-2013 05:50 PM
satu kes yang mati bukan bermakna semua diharamkan terus....

bab pedophile adalah bab paling hipo ...

Otak apa yang dimiliki oleh muslim macam kau ah ???

Jikalau manusia biasa, tak kira dia orang putih atau hitam melakukan jenayah paedophile, saya tidak terkilan dan mereka akan dikenakan hukuman yang setimpal .......

Tetapi dalam kes Islam, paedophile ini dilakukan oleh seorang yang mendakwa dirinya "nabi terakhir" Tuhan ! Boleh kau menerima seorang yang melakukan jenayah paedophile sebagai pengasas agama kamu ???
Pernahkah Buddha melakukan jenayah paedophile ?..... Tidak !
Isa ? Pun Tidak !

Kan muslim selalu bermegah-megah bahawa ajaran Islam adalah memlampaui batasan zaman dan universal ??? Adakah ini bermakna ajaran Islam pada abad ke-7 dan juga teladan Muhammad tidak lagi relevan pada zaman moden ini ???

Rupa-rupanya yang hipokrit tu sebenarnya ialah orang Islam !!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-10-2013 10:48 AM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 14-10-2013 06:24 PM

Why are you so scared  ...

Poor old paedophilic inbred ustazy, now even his senior ustazy Usoop can't bear the gruesome scene he's been humiliated and embarrassed like a bitch running around with TVT by me....

Keep it up, i enjoy every moment of it !

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2013 12:06 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 15-10-2013 10:43 AM
Otak apa yang dimiliki oleh muslim macam kau ah ???

Jikalau manusia biasa, tak kira dia orang p ...

pertama kali sy masuk forum ni. antara perkara yg terawal sy go against adalah bab paedophile ni....

sy jugak tidak bersetuju akan hal ini....

namun setelah membuat kajian yg teliti dan cuba mengenepikan perasaan , sy tidak lagi menentangnya....

anda sebenarnya sedang membuat keputusan berdasarkan sentimen, tetapi jika anda menggunakan fakta,

anda akan lihat young marriage adalah perkara common sebelum pendidikan diwajibkan.

dan sy juga tidak bersetuju jika menyatakan paedohilia adalah penyakit...ia adalah definition hipokrit.

sebagai contoh di amerika, under 18  dipanggil minor.....seolah2 under 18 dianggap underage....
kononnya tidak ada tarikan seksual.....dari mereka sebab underage...ini hipokrit....

kerana mereka sendri tidak dapat menafikan tarikan seksual dari golongan minor ini....

lagipun golongan inilah paling aktive........sexually aktive....

akibatnya mereka tidak ada solution utk young sex....lalu young sex akan prefer free sex...

padahal sebelum adanya undang2 amerika yg menentukan underage, perkahwinan adalah halal dalam umur apa pun....

pergilah baca history, fakta, age of consent.....

satu dunia mengamalkannya tanpa memandangnya hina sebab masa tu tidak ada persekolahan....
abrahamic religion jugak menghalalkannya......

young marriage adalah perkara biasa di kalangan nenek moyang kau.....

hanya org zaman modern saja yg kononnya geli sangat, tapi tidak ada solution utk golongan muda....

saya bercakap atas dasar fakta, walaupun kau anggap aku tak waras....

anda pula bercakap atas dasar sentimen......dan anda naive....

Last edited by ussopp on 15-10-2013 12:12 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2013 01:10 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 15-10-2013 10:48 AM
Poor old paedophilic inbred ustazy, now even his senior ustazy Usoop can't bear the gruesome scene he's been humiliated and embarrassed like a bitch running around with TVT by me....

Keep it up, i enjoy every moment of it !

Ha ha , you are a deluded person aren't you? The one who is thoroughly embarrassed and humiliated is you as you have been running away from answering very simple questions about your faith , yet you want to be an evangelist.

Now you are even running away from your own arguments.

To repeat :

Pssst .... do you know the definition of pedophilia? Yes or no?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2013 01:21 PM | Show all posts
ussopp posted on 15-10-2013 01:40 AM
hey do you need my help, ive been studying this paedophile subject for a long while.....

and i  ...

No worries , we will see how far this crazy christian 'wkk5159' goes with his argument. Hmm , no arguments from him but just mindless diatribe.

I believe he does not even know what is the definition of 'pedophile' but claim to be a so called 'medical professional'.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

17-5-2024 06:40 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.085779 second(s), 42 queries .