Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

[MERGED]--Room inside Kaba is a forbidden.Why? - Pict page 43

Close [Copy link]
Post time 19-11-2003 10:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2003-11-19 10:38 PM:

POOR BO RUNNING OUT OF GAS. UNTIL TODAY MUSLIMS COULD NOT TAKE MY CHANLLENGE IN THIS THREAD

AS USUAL I AM WINING AGAIN.

My reply:-

Yeah yeah, I know that. Read your own posts - you're heckling all along the way!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-11-2003 10:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 19-11-2003 10:43 PM:
Another dumb question from the PEOPLE OF THE BOOK. The point is - that particular Quranic verse is not & never a coincidence. It proves the WORD OF GOD is very accurate when God mentions that He preserves Firaun's body so that the next generation can witness the causes of his death & thru' scientific explanation & knowledge, it's proven he died from drowning. Guess you fail to see the point here. In other word, Islam stresses the importance of knowledge & exploring!!! God is not talking abt miracles to strengthen faith but search the truth thru' knowledge!!!!!!! See the difference with your religion!!!!!!!!!

You know you can't beat me. I got facts ready in hand!

am i talking about firaun here??? I am talking about the so call 'SECRET"  in the room?

U do not hve to come with your jumbo stories to runn away with my thread. pls stay with my topic.

Now, what is behind that room???? EXPOSED IT.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-11-2003 10:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 19-11-2003 10:44 PM:

Yeah yeah, I know that. Read your own posts - you're heckling all along the way!

DOES THAT SOUND HECKLING??? OR NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH???

ONLY THOSE UNABLE TO TAKE MY CHANLLENGE FEEL IT HECKLING.

WINING AS USUSAL.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2003 10:57 PM | Show all posts
How do I know? But I know there're no idols in the Kaabah but there's PARADISE. People who had been inside the Kaabah talked of PARADISE but they generalized it. If they saw idols, definitely they'll convert to other religions & leave Islam but they still remain Muslims even after entering the Kaabah. Tunku Dr. Mahathir is still a Muslim & gave bad remarks on the Zionists at the OIC meeting recently.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2003 10:59 PM | Show all posts
How come idols are kept in the Kaabah when it's against the true teachings of Islam? Bowing the black stone doesn't mean the Muslims are worshipping it. The black stone was white in color!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2003 11:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2003-11-19 10:53 PM:

DOES THAT SOUND HECKLING??? OR NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH???

ONLY THOSE UNABLE TO TAKE MY CHANLLENGE FEEL IT HECKLING.

WINING AS USUSAL.

Actually, you have lost the debate Truth. Don't you see you fail to reason out with me? Read my post regarding Firaun & the Quranic verse. It's very factual esp. God stresses the importance of knowledge & exploring in searching the truth & not witnessing miracles or magical touch. You've lost the debate!!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-11-2003 11:04 PM | Show all posts
There's must be something in the Kaabah that can strengthen the Muslims' faith but Allah swt. prefers the Muslims to search the truth not by "SEEING IS BELIEVING" but thru' knowledge & exploring. You can refer to Surah Al Alaq Verse 1-5- it's all there!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-11-2003 12:56 AM | Show all posts
BO,

writing without common sense makes u more fool.

I did not ask too much just pics to taken inside the room at ka'ba.

i wonder why Muslims are so silent and unable to provide  relevant answere to this thread.
:re:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-11-2003 01:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 19-11-2003 11:02 PM:

Actually, you have lost the debate Truth. Don't you see you fail to reason out with me? Read my post regarding Firaun & the Quranic verse. It's very factual esp. God stresses  ...

lost your head

all i ask is evidences but u are posting about firaun and all those nonsense.

why ????? is that so hard to obtain pics at that secret room? i wonder why so secret about it???? idols??? moon god???? secret weapon????or dead  of muhammad firaun  been preserved ??? hmmmmm:re:

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2003 03:15 AM | Show all posts
Another dumb response from a brainless PEOPLE OF THE BOOK. Take a good look at your posts. I suggest you save your posts & after sometime read & evaluate your posts. You'll notice you look very DUMB & STUPID & A REAL LOSER!!! You're no good at anything except cursing & swearing when you lose the debate.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-11-2003 03:36 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 20-11-2003 03:15 AM:
Another dumb response from a brainless PEOPLE OF THE BOOK. Take a good look at your posts. I suggest you save your posts & after sometime read & evaluate your posts. You'll notice you look very DUMB & STUPID & A REAL LOSER!!! You're no good at anything except cursing & swearing when you lose the debate....

did i cursed for asking evidences??? why u so mad at me for asking that secret room ??? or shall say it is devil room??? otherwise u wont get mad at me?? i guess  satan getting very angry at me asking that secret room???  just look at your post .

nope....i don't look dumb or stupid. but it u who are dump and stupid because refused  to know that secret room.

my point still stand:

photos.

peace:bg:

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2003 03:37 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2003-11-20 01:00 AM:
lost your head

all i ask is evidences but u are posting about firaun and all those nonsense.

why ????? is that so hard to obtain pics at that secret room? i wonder why so se ...

This proves you fail to grasp anything & you can't see the main point in this discussion. Well, I don't want to waste my time debating with........PRAISE THE LORD.
:nana:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-11-2003 03:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 20-11-2003 03:37 AM:

This proves you fail to grasp anything & you can't see the main point in this discussion. Well, I don't want to waste my time debating with........PRAISE THE LORD.

giving up already???? one billions muslims around world bowing to Ka'ba without knowing what  inside the room????

devil room??? secret room?  350 idols ??? devil oaths documents??? muhammad mummy, firaun mummy or :re:

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 20-11-2003 at 10:37 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2003 03:44 AM | Show all posts
The point is - that particular Quranic verse is not & never a coincidence. It proves the WORD OF GOD is very accurate when God mentions that He preserves Firaun's body so that the next generation can witness the causes of his death & thru' scientific explanation & knowledge, it's proven he died from drowning. Guess you fail to see the point here. In other word, Islam stresses the importance of knowledge & exploring!!! God is not talking abt miracles to strengthen faith but search the truth thru' knowledge!!!!!!! See the difference with your religion!!!!!!!!!

There's must be something in the Kaabah that can strengthen the Muslims' faith but Allah swt. prefers the Muslims to search the truth not by "SEEING IS BELIEVING" but thru' knowledge & exploring. You can refer to Surah Al Alaq Verse 1-5- it's all there!

Use magic Report

WinterNights This user has been deleted
Post time 20-11-2003 04:33 AM | Show all posts

Have you guys seen...

Matrix Revolutions??

I thought it was awesome...However, where Neo told Smith that, 'It's inevitable', I didn't quite understand. Does it mean that the death of Neo will finally provide the equilibrium and stabilise the Matrix?

Furthermore, from the third movie, we now know that the Oracle is INDEED part of the program of the Matrix....then why is she helping the humans? At the end, where the Architect confronted the Oracle and that is the Matrix restored, why didn't he summoned agents to get rid of the Oracle?

Again, this movie ends...unfulfilling. We know that the machines are willing to a peace pact but it doesn't tell how will the future of humans be. The Oracle agains said that there might be another Neo in future....so the reality is an infinite loop....kinda potong steam rite, unless someone can provide a better explanation.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-11-2003 10:34 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 20-11-2003 03:44 AM:
The point is - that particular Quranic verse is not & never a coincidence. It proves the WORD OF GOD is very accurate when God mentions that He preserves Firaun's body so that the next generation can witness the causes of his death & thru' scientific explanation & knowledge, it's proven he died from drowning. Guess you fail to see the point here. In other word, Islam stresses the importance of knowledge & exploring!!! God is not talking abt miracles to strengthen faith but search the truth thru' knowledge!!!!!!! See the difference with your religion!!!!!!!!!

We must understand that Ka'ba was idol worshipper b4. Muhammad claimed he already thrown those idos. How sure we are??? If Muhammad indeed disposed those 350 idols, why then it has to forbidden area for public to view?

If u think  I failed to understand this 'firaun" things, then educate me rather u bla bla bla.

So, what does Surah Al  Alaq verses 1-5 says??? explained in details.

Anyway, my  question still stand:

Why that room kept secret from public viewing?

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 20-11-2003 at 11:14 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-11-2003 10:35 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WinterNights at 20-11-2003 04:33 AM:
Have you guys seen...

Matrix Revolutions??

I thought it was awesome...However, where Neo told Smith that, 'It's inevitable', I didn't quite understand. Does it mean that the death of Neo will finally provide the equilibrium and stabilise the Matrix?

Furthermore, from the third movie, we now know that the Oracle is INDEED part of the program of the Matrix....then why is she helping the humans? At the end, where the Architect confronted the Oracle and that is the Matrix restored, why didn't he summoned agents to get rid of the Oracle?

Again, this movie ends...unfulfilling. We know that the machines are willing to a peace pact but it doesn't tell how will the future of humans be. The Oracle agains said that there might be another Neo in future....so the reality is an infinite loop....kinda potong steam rite, unless someone can provide a better explanation.

what is this got to do with that room inside kabbah???
:stp:

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2003 10:51 AM | Show all posts
by WinterNights

Ever heard of the word "SPOILER", bub? :cf: Haven't watch the movie yet.

Ever heard a concept called "World Within a World"? If you could understand it, you will find a better explaination for your statement below.

[ Last edited by Sephiroth on 20-11-2003 at 10:53 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2003 12:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2003-11-15 09:46 PM:
Only the king of the nation, the Imam (priests) of the city, and on rare occasions Muslim kings and princess are allowed to enter that room...

so it is not forbidden... u better ask mahathir la... he's been inside...

Use magic Report

SFE talk This user has been deleted
Post time 20-11-2003 12:34 PM | Show all posts
So why not show pics to everyone? What is there to hide? Why so exclusive when all are Muslims?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 05:48 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.585561 second(s), 39 queries .