CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

[MERGED]--Room inside Kaba is a forbidden.Why? - Pict page 43

Close [Copy link]
Post time 8-9-2009 09:21 AM | Show all posts
I mean because you prone to misunderstood my points. If you don't believe, please read back my posting and your reply just before I said you were replying too fast.
mindpropeller Post at 7-9-2009 14:25

which part of my postings shows that I've misunderstood your statement? As far as I know there is only one misunderstood statement, which, you yourself can't explain to me. 

And I'm giving you a very simple question. The Quran tells you that Allah s.w.t ordered you to perform your solat, and pay your zakah. 

In WHICH verse in the Quran tells you HOW to perform these two deeds?

Are you telling me that Allah s.w.t. forgot to teach you HOW to perform those deeds, brother?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-9-2009 10:25 AM | Show all posts
I said nothing about modern revolution of Islam whatsoever. So, please be fair to me, sir.
mindpropeller Post at 7-9-2009 16:28

I'm being fair..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-9-2009 12:49 PM | Show all posts
you don't have to be a snake and try to bite people around, mr Truth.8

WHICH part of MY POINT that is NOT PROFESSIONAL?

if you can't show it to me, that it would be best if YOU follow your o ...
gunblade712 Post at 8-9-2009 09:16

when we says the truth, u call me snake.
actually this forum was in good condition until you came

probably why Bean left this forum,hmm i guess

I hope OB and MP will stay here to hentam you cukup2

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2009 01:14 PM | Show all posts
when we says the truth, u call me snake.
actually this forum was in good condition until you came

probably why Bean left this forum,hmm i guess

I hope OB and MP will stay here to hentam you cukup2

Truth.8 Post at 8-9-2009 12:49

WHAT TRUTH, Truth.8?

Which "truth" are you talking about? You failed to even debate with me properly on the verse 5:51 of the Quran, yet you STILL have the guts to say that you are speaking of the "truth"?

not to mention YOU LIED TO YOUR OWN "GOD" , you STILL got the guts to say that what you say here is the "TRUTH"???

and don't give me your stupid crap about this forum was in good condition until I came in. YOU and your brethren debmey, sephiroth, barney, samyvellu, were all in your bitching mode of attacking Islam, and many Muslims came and debate with you all, pawning you and nailing all of you to the cross.

You are STILL here because you are a shameless moron. It's proven that YOU LIED TO YOUR OWN "GOD" (not lying to humans. it's kinda normal for human being to lie to one another, but here is LYING TO THE ALMIGHTY), yet you STILL got the guts to post here as if you did nothing wrong.

Plus, not to mention you gave out your sick postings of yourself. Look like hindustani konon. Got huge company konon. Go to India konon. NONE OF THESE WERE PROVEN BY YOU, yet you STILL claim that YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH??  

No one is trying to "hentam" anyone. OB is left with the puzzle of "domba = rusa". brother MP here is left with the solat issue.

And besides, why hoping them to be here and HENTAM me? That's because YOU CANNOT DO IT YOURSELF, can you? hahahhhahahaha.... 

go home, ye generation of vipers. You got brain damage, right? go take your medicine and rest.    

p/s When will you got the guts to meet me face to face and proof to me all that you've claimed, Truth.8? I thought you should be brave, seeing that you are on the side of "truth"...? I guess your so-called "faith" can't even give you the strength to face ME... 

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2009 01:40 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by mindpropeller at 8-9-2009 14:32

1761# gunblade712

Well sir, never mind about the misunderstanding. You can say anything you like. Let us go to your question.
And I'm giving you a very simple question. The Quran tells you thatAllah s.w.t ordered you to perform your solat, and pay your zakah.

In WHICH verse in the Quran tells you HOW to perform these two deeds?

Are you telling me that Allah s.w.t. forgot to teach you HOW to perform those deeds, brother?

Like I said before, we have different understanding on many things regarding what the Quran is telling us. The Muslims in general believe that the Quran has asked them to perform solat and pay zakat. But why the Quran doesn't explain how to perform them even though they are the pillars of Islam? This is a very significant question for me but to the Muslims in general, the solution to the question seems to be very simple. They refer everything to the books of hadith. And they happy with it. But that is not good enough for me.

I always believe the only authentic Book of Guidance is the Quran. So it shall be sufficient for me to know anything that I should know as far as my affair with God is concerned. There shall be no other book of the same value. The Quran shall enlighten me on life in general. It shall make me realize what life is really meant, for us human. It shall let me know how should I serve God, how should I manage my life, my family, my community, my environment and so on so forth.  It shall also tell me what should I eat, who should I believe, who I shouldn't and many many more. It shall help me explain the richness of God's systems to make up something useful, meaningful and productive out of them for the betterment of my life as an individual and life of others. In short, the Quran shall be the complete default manual for me on my journey through my living in a path that is provided and approved by God.

On solat, I choose to agree with a few muslims who believe the word is really a non-existent in the Quran. The same goes for the word zakat. Solat and zakat often come together as a phrase in the verses of the Quran. The most common one which shall be well known to many of us here is "aqeemussolaatawaatuzakaa". We are told the phrase literally means, "perform your solat and pay your zakat". But those words solat and zakat we used to are not really the same words we found in the Quran. The real words used in the Book are Solaa and Zakaa which each shall means Commitment and To Keep Pure. Thus the phrase "aqeemussolaatawaatuzakaa" shall be read as "observe your commitments and keep them pure".

For me that is the real decree of God regarding Solaa or the commitment. God wanted us to always be a committed  person and thus a committed ummah. We shall all have to observe our commitment (at individual level) whatever it maybe as long as it is within the consented decrees of God (masjidillah) and the sanctioned consented decrees (masjidilharam) in this whole lot of God's systems (baitullah). And in doing so, God asked us to always keep them pure which mean everything and anything we do, we do it because we are serving the Lord. We are here as His little caliph, we don't own anything rather we are given a chance by God to live a life so it is just natural God reminded us to work ourselves out to get a comfortable living for ourselves, for our family, for our community and for our environment as well. So, we have be very thankful to Him by submitting our life to Him and Him only.

I hope this will make clear my standing on solat and zakat.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2009 02:38 PM | Show all posts
1765# mindpropeller

oh man, now you're going into the Arabic word. 

The word used in those phrase are "Solat" and "Zakat" , there's a "ta marbuthah" (the Arab letter) there. 

I dunno whether you can see if I typed in the Arabic word, but here's a link that have the Arabic lettering :

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/صلاة

is there any proof that the word used is "Salaa" and not "Salat" (with the letter "ta" in the end), brother?

or are you going back to the root word?

Secondly, if you say that it means "Commitment" , then does this also applies to the 238th verse of Surah Al-Baqarah ?

Guard strictly your (habit of) prayers, especially the Middle Prayer; and stand before Allah in a devout (frame of mind). (Al-Baqarah : 238)

the word used for "prayer" here is the same used in Surah Al-Muzzammil, verse 20. 

let us discuss about this first and leave out Surah An-Nahl, verse 44 for a while. 

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-9-2009 02:52 PM | Show all posts
1766# gunblade712

This will take me a lot of time, sir. Btw.. I wrote something about zakat (posting #1740). Maybe you could reflect some comment on that. Tq

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2009 02:57 PM | Show all posts
1767# mindpropeller

sure thing, brother. 

Yeah, about your point on Zakat, that, too, requires some time for me to read and study upon. thanks for your opinion. I'll see to the matter and share with you my thoughts and knowledge A.S.A.P, mmmm'kay? 

btw, brother, don't you think we should move our discussion to the M & M forum? 

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-9-2009 03:34 PM | Show all posts
1767# mindpropeller

sure thing, brother.

Yeah, about your point on Zakat, that, too, requires some time for me to read and study upon. thanks for your opinion. I'll see to the matter and ...
gunblade712 Post at 8-9-2009 14:57

Tq sir. I am looking forward for that. About moving this discussion, I think it is better to stay here. Islam is for everybody to understand.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2009 03:44 PM | Show all posts
but the best place for Islamic discussion to be at M & M forum , unless you have other agenda

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2009 03:46 PM | Show all posts
Wouldn't it be better if we discuss under the supervision of those who has a higher knowledge in the Arabic Language and also the Quran and Hadith? That way, these people can do some check and balance for us.

just an opinion, though.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2009 04:17 PM | Show all posts
Wouldn't it be better if we discuss under the supervision of those who has a higher knowledge in the Arabic Language and also the Quran and Hadith? That way, these people can do some check and balance ...
gunblade712 Post at 8-9-2009 15:46

Why? Are they not welcome here, sir?

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2009 04:24 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by wlio_snr at 8-9-2009 16:30

here for inter faith discussion
but if you still want to discuss about  
Islam alone i can bet the thread will move to MM forum by Mod

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2009 05:03 PM | Show all posts
but the best place for Islamic discussion to be at M & M forum , unless you have other agenda
wlio_snr Post at 8-9-2009 15:44

I agree different agenda wlio, to me, leave him or put in a different thread not here.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-9-2009 05:17 PM | Show all posts
WHAT TRUTH, Truth.8?

Which "truth" are you talking about? You failed to even debate with me properly on the verse 5:51 of the Quran, yet you STILL have the guts to say that you are speaking of  ...
gunblade712 Post at 8-9-2009 13:14

the problem with u ,  u think always rite. get your life shape up, ok

even mp is muslim, i somehow agreed with him on certain point

yours? none

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-9-2009 05:18 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by wlio_snr at 8-9-2009 16:30

here for inter faith discussion
but if you still want to discuss about  
Islam alone i can bet the thread will move to MM forum by Mod
wlio_snr Post at 8-9-2009 16:24

ding dong

wrong answer

i believed it mp should stay here because in this forum i am learning. MM forum only visit my muslim

even me, i wont go there.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 8-9-2009 05:21 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by mindpropeller at 8-9-2009 14:32

1761# gunblade712

Well sir, never mind about the misunderstanding. You can say anything you like. Let us go to your question.

Like I said ...
mindpropeller Post at 8-9-2009 13:40

very good explanation. hmmm i wonder how muslims going to understand.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-9-2009 05:23 PM | Show all posts
I agree different agenda wlio, to me, leave him or put in a different thread not here.
pendakwa Post at 8-9-2009 17:03

if you leave him, it show  you peoples afraid.

like myself, i never afraid

anyway, do you know when certain muslims do not agreed on certain issue , are you muslims going to leave that person? than the person will murtad.....who u blame??

my view, never leave but debate ...unless you guys too afraid

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2009 05:25 PM | Show all posts
christian cannot debate with Muslim
they always need help from others

Khar khar khar

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-9-2009 05:26 PM | Show all posts
1767# mindpropeller

sure thing, brother.

Yeah, about your point on Zakat, that, too, requires some time for me to read and study upon. thanks for your opinion. I'll see to the matter and ...
gunblade712 Post at 8-9-2009 14:57

make sure you come back not chicken out

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 03:55 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.099054 second(s), 42 queries .