Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

[MERGED]--Room inside Kaba is a forbidden.Why? - Pict page 43

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 20-11-2003 03:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kyas at 20-11-2003 12:08 PM:
so it is not forbidden... u better ask mahathir la... he's been inside...

it is forbidden for u , me an rest of muslims.  i give a example, I do not allow my muslims tenant to open my drawer because it secret. Why??? Because I hve Bible.

So inside  that dark room ???? it secret to public probably has idols, devil oaths documents???  or whatever.

why not take pics inside and let public to know.

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 20-11-2003 at 03:38 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-11-2003 04:25 PM | Show all posts
because there is nothing inside ... just bricks... nothing to show... i don't care what they have inside.. even if they take the kaabah and put it someplace else in noth pole... i will still pray facing that direction... becoz i do not worships the kaabaah or watever inside the kaabah... i worship god... the one god...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-11-2003 04:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kyas at 20-11-2003 04:25 PM:
because there is nothing inside ... just bricks... nothing to show... i don't care what they have inside.. even if they take the kaabah and put it someplace else in noth pole... i will still pray f ...

thats is very agroance and sturbon of u.  i strongly believed those  idols is hidden they and u muslims indirectly bowing to it. Who is your one god??? bowing indirectly to block stone and keeping secret about the room is your one god???

no wonder the People of the Book ( Jews and Christians) never accept Muhammad as prophet.

next time go and kiss that black stone as well.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2003 04:51 PM | Show all posts
but... not all jews rejected islam...

well...it is up to u... continue worship ur two gods...

we'll finally see the truth...

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 20-11-2003 04:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 20-11-2003 03:32 PM:
it is forbidden for u , me an rest of muslims.  i give a example, I do not allow my muslims tenant to open my drawer because it secret. Why??? Because I hve Bible.

So inside  that dark room ???? ...

.8, It is stupid  going  on and on and on knowing very well that you are lying. I do agree with Aselehe when he said that Christians seem to regard lying as acceptable just for their twisted agenda.

How can Islam, the religion revealed by God to end all idolatry be keeping idols in secret? For what? If there was any as you allege it would be smashed to pieces by now.

Pls don't associate us with your idol worshipping ways because we are not part of it - in fact we embraced Islam because we don't want to be associated or to have anything to do with idol worshipping as found in Christianity and other religions. The ancestors of other Muslims too embraced Islam because Islam is unique and because Islam stands for monotheism and non-idolatry.
So, stop barking nonsense, because you are just making a fool of yourself.

:eek:http://www.islam-australia.com.au/harunyahya/basicconcepts01.html:eek:

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 21-11-2003 at 10:57 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-11-2003 05:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 20-11-2003 04:53 PM:

It is stupid  going  on and on and on knowing very well that you are lying. I do agree with Aselehe when he said that Christians seem to regard lying as acceptable just for their twisted agenda.

Am I lying ???? All I ask for pics to be taken inside the room. is that sound lying??? do u want to know who is lying??? go and take pics inside the room then u know who and whos is lying.

How can Islam, the religion revelaed by God to end all idolatry be keeping idols in secret? For what? If there was any as you allege it would be smashed to pieces by now.

if that what u claimed, take pics inside the room??? if nothing to hide, why must all those 'secret' and reserved for king? full of nonsenses.

Pls don't us even near to your idol worshipping ways because we are not part of it - in fact we embraced Islam because we don't want to be associated or to have anything to do with idol worshipping as found in Christianity and other other religions. The ancestors of other Muslims too embraced Islam because Islam is unique and because Islam stands monotheism and non-idolatry.

bowing towards to block stone, throwning stone, shaving hair , kissing black stone and etc. what do u call that??? do True God need this??? NOPE

Muslims need faith by doing all those things above. pure faithless.

So, stop barking nonsense, because you are just making a fool of yourself

When truth is exposed, the devil view it as barking and nonsense. Am I making fool to myself?  U  are making fool by bowing indirectly and refused to know the contents in the room.

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 20-11-2003 at 05:50 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 20-11-2003 05:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kyas at 20-11-2003 04:51 PM:
but... not all jews rejected islam...

well...it is up to u... continue worship ur two gods...

we'll finally see the truth...

tell me which jews did not reject Muhammad???

yup u finally see the truth which exposed in this forum about that 'secret' room.

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 20-11-2003 at 07:17 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2003 06:01 PM | Show all posts
Truth is barking like a mad dog since the last 5 days!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-11-2003 07:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 20-11-2003 06:01 PM:
Truth is barking like a mad dog since the last 5 days!

am i barking like mad dog??? i guess u are because  muslims soooooooooo tenssssssionnnnnnn with my newly awarded thread.

PRAISE THE LORD

p/s: bila datang kebenaran (truth lah), maka hilanglah segala kekufuran dan kepalsuan. islam lah itu.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2003 07:59 PM | Show all posts
Yg jelas nampak kufur ialah anda sendiri. Anda telah kalah dlm perdebatan di mana anda telah mempamerkan sikap kebudak2an & fakta2 yg dibentangkan adalah tidak munasabah beserta tuduhan2 yg dibuat mengikut assumption sendiri tanpa membuat research. Ianya semua berasaskan emosi. Konon nak cari kebenaran tapi cakap merapu mcm org gila.

Dah kalah mengaku sajalah dah kalah. There's no need to bark "I wanna the photos!!! Show me the photos!!! I wanna the photos!!!!" Very immature! Dah kalah berdebat, no need to bark like a mad dog to make you feel better & still winning the debate.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2003 08:00 PM | Show all posts
Can't help my inggaration!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-11-2003 09:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 20-11-2003 07:59 PM:
Yg jelas nampak kufur ialah anda sendiri. Anda telah kalah dlm perdebatan di mana anda telah mempamerkan sikap kebudak2an & fakta2 yg dibentangkan adalah tidak munasabah beserta tuduhan2 yg dibuat mengikut assumption sendiri tanpa membuat research. Ianya semua berasaskan emosi. Konon nak cari kebenaran tapi cakap merapu mcm org gila.

mari kita menilai siapa yg kebudak2an:

1) mempercayai tuhan tapi sujud dengan ketulan batu bata tanpa mengetahui isi kandungan dlm bilik tersebut.

2) mempercayai dan membuat andaian kononnya kalimah muncul di tomato dan sebagai.

3) mempercayai bidadari di syurga, sungai mengalir susu dan arak

dan lain2

jadi siapa yg cakap merapu macam orang gila. ajaran kamulah.

Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 20-11-2003 07:59 PM:

Dah kalah mengaku sajalah dah kalah. There's no need to bark "I wanna the photos!!! Show me the photos!!! I wanna the photos!!!!" Very immature! Dah kalah berdebat, no need to bark like a mad dog to make you feel better & still winning the debate.

asking for evidences is not immature or barking. simply produce photos.

my question still stand????

take pics inside the room at the kabah

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-11-2003 09:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 20-11-2003 08:00 PM:
Can't help my inggaration!

are u sure??? feel to me that you already doubth after my thread.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2003 11:10 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 20-11-2003 07:59 PM:Yg jelas nampak kufur ialah anda sendiri. Anda telah kalah dlm perdebatan di mana anda telah mempamerkan sikap kebudak2an & fakta2 yg dibentangkan adalah tidak munasabah beserta tuduhan2 yg ...

Sis Baiduri berani kerana Islam itu benar. .8 merapu kerana 'a sense of insecurity' akibat kepercayaannya karut.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-11-2003 11:15 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 21-11-2003 11:10 AM:
Sis Baiduri berani kerana Islam itu benar. .8 merapu kerana 'a sense of insecurity' akibat kepercayaannya karut.

U mean muslims telling the truth by hiding the 'dark room' besides kabbah?? hahahhahahaha

even small kids will laugh at u. Kenkkid real sound like kiddo

my question still stand:

Why hide that room from public to view??? why not pics are allow to be taken???

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-11-2003 11:36 AM | Show all posts
The Black Stone was removed from the Ka'ba, for more than 20 years in 10th century. Today some of the old doors and keys of the Ka'ba can be seen in Topkapi Palace in Istanbul; they were taken by the Ottoman sultans.

hmmmm ......... yesterday Istanbul received BOMB!!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-11-2003 12:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 21-11-2003 11:15 AM:
U mean muslims telling the truth by hiding the 'dark room' besides kabbah?? hahahhahahaha

even small kids will laugh at u. Kenkkid real sound like kiddo

my question still stand ...

I don't know what you are talking about.The doors to the Ka'abah are always closed for your information, except for certain times of the year when they are opened and  cleaned. That is when some honorary visitors (guests of the Saudi Arabian govt) are also allowed in. The authorities have to make some ruling because otherwise everybody will want to come in and will cause a lot of unnecessary crowding and turmoil since the area inside the kaabah  is small  and would not easily accomodate the millions of pilgrims/visitors. Furthermore, it is not a part of the obligatory rites in the performance of Hajj or Umrah .

I have been on the pilgrimage myself and I have never heard about your small dark room nonsense.  You are making up stories and blowing things out of proportion just to make an issue out of nothing. You are purposely making a mountain out of a molehill, hoping for an opportunity to create suspicion out of nothing.

This is the cheap and dirty tactic of you christians, so that over time you hope that your lies will be believed by somebody simply by repeating and repeating inventions created by your twisted, arrogant and repugnant minds and hearts. The reason for you to do so?...because if you stick to being honest & truthful, you cannot avoid accepting the truth of Islam.

That is where the credibility of Islam proves itself. We will not lie or make up baseless stories about other religions.

You people talk about God but that is where it ends  - at the tip of your tounge. Otherwise, you will be God fearing enough to know that lying is a sin, no matter towards whom it is made.

One of the recitations made from our hearts as had been uttered by the holy prophet Muhammad when circumbulating the ka'abah:

"Here I am O Allah my Lord, here I am at Thy service, here I am. Here I am at Thy service and Thou hast no partners. Thine alone is All Praise and All Bounty, and Thine alone is The Sovereignty. Thou hast no partners, here I am."

"Here" in the physical sense refers to the holy land Mecca, the Grand mosque, the Kaabah and all these places where the rites & obligations of the hajj are performed. "Here" in the spiritual sense refers to where our soul is, remembering Allah all the time.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 21-11-2003 at 12:36 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-11-2003 12:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 21-11-2003 12:34 PM:
I don't know what you are talking about.The doors to the Ka'abah are always closed for your information, except for certain times of the year when they are opened and  cleaned. That is when some honorary visitors (guests of the Saudi Arabian govt) are also allowed in. The authorities have to make some ruling because otherwise everybody will want to come in and will cause a lot of unnecessary crowding and turmoil since the area inside the kaabah  is small  and would not easily accomodate the millions of pilgrims/visitors. Furthermore, it is not a part of the obligatory rites in the performance of .

I have been on the pilgrimage myself and I have never heard about your small dark room nonsense.  You are making up stories and blowing things out of proportion just to make an issue out of nothing. You are purposely making a mountain out of a molehill, hoping for an opportunity to create suspicion out of nothing.

This is the cheap and dirty tactic of you christians, so that over time you hope that your lies will be believed by somebody simply by repeating and repeating inventions created by your twisted, arrogant and repugnant minds and hearts. The reason for you to do so?...because if you stick to being honest & truthful, you cannot avoid accepting the truth of Islam.

That is where the credibility of Islam proves itself. We will not lie or make up baseless stories about other religions.

You people talk about God but that is where it ends  - at the tip of your tounge. Otherwise, you will be God fearing enough to know that lying is a sin, no matter towards whom it is made.

then show  to public or atleast take pics??? so simple and yet u are pasting long cut and paste.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2003 02:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 21-11-2003 12:38 PM:
then show  to public or atleast take pics??? so simple and yet u are pasting long cut and paste.

Go and take the photo yourself. You are the one who requires it so much. You can still use your i/c to bluff your way in (since according to your bluff, your I/C states that you're a Muslim. In fact you can take your Muslim housemates along to be more convincing, since according to your bluff your housemates think you are a Muslim, heheh).

You will need special written permission from the police/security authorities in Jeddah/Mecca though,  to bring a camera in to the Grand mosque/Kaabah and to take pictures there.

Muslims will all be busy in their worship during hajj or umrah to have the time to take pictures or posing for the camera inside the mosque or near the ka'abah. It is not for tourists to ogle their eyes and take pictures either. That is one of the reasons why non-Muslims are not allowed in, because they will be disturbing the performance of the hajj. That is also the reason why you need special permission/with a very solid special reason to take pictures & bring cameras in.

Happy bluffing.
:2cool:

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 21-11-2003 at 02:40 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-11-2003 03:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 21-11-2003 02:31 PM:
Go and take the photo yourself. You are the one who requires it so much. You can still use your i/c to bluff your way in (since according to your bluff, your I/C states that you're a Muslim. In fact you can take your Muslim housemates along to be more convincing, since according to your bluff your housemates think you are a Muslim, heheh).

You will need special written permission from the police/security authorities in Jeddah/Mecca though,  to bring a camera in to the Grand mosque/Kaabah and to take pictures there.

Muslims will all be busy in their worship during hajj or umrah to have the time to take pictures or posing for the camera inside the mosque or near the ka'abah. It is not for tourists to ogle their eyes and take pictures either. That is one of the reasons why non-Muslims are not allowed in, because they will be disturbing the performance of the hajj. That is also the reason why you need special permission/with a very solid special reason to take pictures & bring cameras in.

Happy bluffing.

Kennkid and rest of his gengs running again.

My question still stand:

I need pics as an evidences inside the room at Ka'ba.

If u Muslims can produce Pics inside that room, I will delete this topic.

No pics thats mean Ka'ba still has idols, secret document to devil, or something fishy:re:

Happy hunting. otherwise Happy bluffing.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 02:31 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060219 second(s), 42 queries .