The Bible is BEST Book in the World...MUST Watch for those are lost souls

[Copy link]
Post time 19-10-2013 12:31 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Last edited by Truth.8 on 21-10-2013 12:40 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-10-2013 11:10 AM | Show all posts
Whahahahahaha

A very good joke. I didn't know a snake like T.8 had sense of humor.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-10-2013 05:12 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 20-10-2013 11:10 AM
Whahahahahaha   

A very good joke. I didn't know a snake like T.8 had sense of  ...

which part of my wordings sound humor? mind telling

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2013 09:38 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 20-10-2013 05:12 PM
which part of my wordings sound humor? mind telling

Oh my God ... You were serious???

Well, if the Bible is the ONLY book you have ever read, then give me (PM me) your address and I will send you some good books to read later, including Bhavagad Gita to cure your stupidity.

I'm not sure where I read this but an atheist once said - and I qoute - "The best way of becoming an atheist, is to READ THE BIBLE."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-10-2013 12:05 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 21-10-2013 09:38 AM
Oh my God ... You were serious???   

Well, if the Bible is  ...

I rather trust my Bible than your faith which has followings:

god like to drink samsu/or whisky /  cigar, parang including his followers behaving such like samsu drunked peopels...
getting married to dogs . followers going on trance un controllable to extende behaving like devil
worshipping all sorts of animals and etc
not mentioning taking urine as holy

Last edited by Truth.8 on 21-10-2013 12:35 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2013 01:11 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 21-10-2013 12:05 PM
I rather trust my Bible than your faith which has followings:

god like to drink samsu/or whisky ...

You can trust whatever you want. It's your funeral anyway.

Oh, FYI - the biggest enemy of God are the Christians themselves, for I have never seen more evil nations upon this World except for those who follow the Words of the Bible, as they are guilty of many things - like bringing plague to kill the Mayans, Genocide over the Red Indians and Cultural Genocide over the Asians.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 21-10-2013 01:31 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 21-10-2013 01:11 PM

Oh, FYI - the biggest enemy of ...

Oh, FYI - the biggest enemy of God are the Christians themselves, for I have never seen more evil nations upon this World except for those who follow the Words of the Bible, as they are guilty of many things - like bringing plague to kill the Mayans, Genocide over the Red Indians and Cultural Genocide over the Asians.

there are good apples and bad...u cannot blame Bible as Bible guided them but they astray ...same like u  ...believing all sorts pagan ritual and etc..
worst part..offering whiski to ur  god....

is that part the teaching in your hindusim??

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2013 03:06 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 21-10-2013 01:31 PM
there are good apples and bad...u cannot blame Bible as Bible guided them but they astray ...s ...

There is no good apples or bad apples in Christianity. Christianity itself was created to turn Man away from God by worshipping a dead god. Christianity is EVIL and it supports another Evil (Islam). All these wars and delusions the World is experiencing is nothing more than illusions created by both these Evil (beliefs) to turn Man away from God. And that is the Truth.

Till Man able to get up and throw away both Islam and Christianity as false beliefs, he will not be liberated from influence of Maya (illusion) and be forever bound within the darkness.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-10-2013 04:35 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 21-10-2013 03:06 PM
There is no good apples or bad apples in Christianity. Christianity itself was created to turn Man ...
There is no good apples or bad apples in Christianity. Christianity itself was created to turn Man away from God by worshipping a dead god. Christianity is EVIL and it supports another Evil (Islam). All these wars and delusions the World is experiencing is nothing more than illusions created by both these Evil (beliefs) to turn Man away from God. And that is the Truth.

are u saying all hindus are good? are you saying hindus who get themselves drunked  and rowdy  good?
Till Man able to get up and throw away both Islam and Christianity as false beliefs, he will not be liberated from influence of Maya (illusion) and be forever bound within the darkness.

The Bible is book of guidance and spiritual ...it one the best book given to mankind...it has history,peom , fact and etc
now looking at your faith which full of crap like god drinking samsu, cigar and etc...do we need accept such faith ? my faith we do not have god taking samsu or cigar...or torturing  themselves  withsharp object to reach god or even worst their followers taking kind drugs to reach their gods..

Till Man able to get up and throw away both Hinduism  and Pagan as false beliefs, he will not be liberated from influence of Maya (illusion) and be forever bound within the darkness.

Last edited by Truth.8 on 21-10-2013 04:38 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2013 04:59 PM | Show all posts
by snake.8

are u saying all hindus are good? are you saying hindus who get themselves drunked  and rowdy  good?

Those are not Hindus. They are just Indians. And Indians do not represent Hinduism.

The Bible is book of guidance and spiritual ...it one the best book given to mankind...it has history,peom , fact and etc  

The Bible is a load of crap.

A person who read a Bible will be convince that God is mad.
And a person who follows the (teaching of the Bible) will become an atheist and reject God completely like so many in the West.

Bottomline - Al Quran and the Bible are words of the Devil, created to turn Man away from God. As long as Man follows that crap, he will never find God. That is the ONLY TRUTH here.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-10-2013 06:38 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 21-10-2013 04:59 PM
by snake.8

Those are not Hindus. They are just Indians. And Indians do not represent Hinduism.
...yet they will goes to temples and represent themselves as hindus...

The Bible is a load of crap.

A person with unsound mind thinks such

A person who read a Bible will be convince that God is mad.
And a person who follows the (teaching of the Bible) will become an atheist and reject God completely like so many in the West.
peoples like you and hindus should approached Bibel to better man of the  world...otherwise they behave like gangster which shot dead by our local police...i never heard about christians been shot dead but mostly from your ethnic which are hindus....
now where goes wrong? hinduism...hmm  i guess so

Bottomline - Al Quran and the Bible are words of the Devil, created to turn Man away from God. As long as Man follows that crap, he will never find God. That is the ONLY TRUTH here.
i dont about quran but i know Bible is the best book in the world...the only devil is : look at india...look at ur ethnic and etc...where does this leads them? blamming goverment not good but once we have true believed in true GOD...we can goes more in betterman of the world

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2013 10:00 AM | Show all posts
by truth.8

...yet they will goes to temples and represent themselves as hindus...

Who gives crap what they represent? In eyes of Hinduism, ONLY devotees of God are those who have faith in Hindu gods and follow the Laws of Karma. The rest just garbage.

A person with unsound mind thinks such

Nope, that is the ONLY truth.

peoples like you and hindus should approached Bibel to better man of the  world

Approach Bibel? Who's Bibel? You mean Justin Bieber? Sorry, I hate his music.

i never heard about christians been shot dead ....

You just wait lah. Very soon, Muslims going to be pissed off with all these Allah issues and go into your Churches and start shooting people or blowing themselves up. You just wait.

i dont about quran but i know Bible is the best book in the world...

Yup, best Con book.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-10-2013 02:31 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 22-10-2013 10:00 AM
by truth.8
Who gives crap what they represent? In eyes of Hinduism, ONLY devotees of God are those who have faith in Hindu gods and follow the Laws of Karma. The rest just garbage.
well...as far as Bible concern....those are God and Christ believers are true people in earth...the rest consider trash include u

Nope, that is the ONLY truth.
is only truth to u not to us

You just wait lah. Very soon, Muslims going to be pissed off with all these Allah issues and go into your Churches and start shooting people or blowing themselves up. You just wait.
...that call end times when devil who use peoples to make war and killing God creation...that is unlawless compare to your hindus doing gangster who shot dead by our local police..

Yup, best Con book.
For devil followers, it consider con but peoples like me is consider the best book in the earth..

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2013 02:50 PM | Show all posts
by snake.8

well...as far as Bible concern....those are God and Christ believers are true people in earth...the rest consider trash include u

When my God opens His eyes and see the filth that filling up the World and burn it, I really hope your Christ can save you.

...that call end times when devil who use peoples to make war and killing God creation...that is unlawless compare to your hindus doing gangster who shot dead by our local police..

And who creates most weapons in the World? Hindus? Nope, Westerners (or more correctly, christians). And Communists, and atheists (Chinese and North Koreans). As you said yourself, devil uses people to make wars and kill God's creations. And that fits your pathetic race PERFECTLY. Thank you for proving my point.

For devil followers, it consider con but peoples like me is consider the best book in the earth..

That is because you are a snake.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-10-2013 04:23 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 23-10-2013 02:50 PM
by snake.8

When my God opens His eyes and see the filth that filling up the World and burn it, I really hope your Christ can save you.

which god u refering ? one book says  one god another says demi gods is corrupt element another says different things.  so, tell me which one???

And who creates most weapons in the World? Hindus? Nope, Westerners (or more correctly, christians). And Communists, and atheists (Chinese and North Koreans). As you said yourself, devil uses people to make wars and kill God's creations. And that fits your pathetic race PERFECTLY. Thank you for proving my point.

The western create such weapons for safe guard of the world. if not , osama bin laden and few others been attacking ur india by now...be thankful to Christian nations for such weapons...Praise the Lord for Christains for protecting the world

[/quote]
[quote]That is because you are a snake.
well....at least I rather my own business than peoples like u steal company interent line , working hrs and  coming here for debate with full of hatred ... that explained how snake like never change.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2013 04:34 PM | Show all posts
by snake.8

which god u refering ? one book says  one god another says demi gods is corrupt element another says different things.  so, tell me which one???

That is the difference between God's People and pathetic snakes like you (and the rest of the Christians and Muslims). WE KNOW WHO HE IS. You do not.

The western create such weapons for safe guard of the world.

No, Westerns create such weapons because they wanted to make money.

Because, like you said, the Devil uses them to make war, and all wars are profitable. Did you know that America existed for 250 years, and in that time, it have been in peace ONLY for about 25 years? Which means America have been in war continously for 225 years. And you are telling me Christians are such a peaceful people. What a joke.

Oh, Osama bin Laden - he was trained by CIA to wage war against the Soviets in 1980s. So, without the USA, there could not be any Cold War and Osama bin Laden probably spend his time living peacefully somewhere with his wives.

well....at least I rather my own business than peoples like u steal company interent line ...

You assume too much, snake.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-10-2013 06:34 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 23-10-2013 04:34 PM
by snake.8

That is the difference between God's People and pathetic snakes like you (and the rest of the Christians and Muslims). WE KNOW WHO HE IS. You do not.

well it still  unanswer by many hindus and you who cannot explain why the book of gita says demi gods is corrrupt  element when temples are fill with demi gods....

so, u hve no right to says our faith is this and that when such weakness exist in ur faith...

[/quote]
[quote]
No, Westerns create such weapons because they wanted to make money.

yet the western bring lot improvement in economy and etc which u enjoying now...even the intenet brain child of bible reading..

Oh, Osama bin Laden - he was trained by CIA to wage war against the Soviets in 1980s. So, without the USA, there could not be any Cold War and Osama bin Laden probably spend his time living peacefully somewhere with his wives.

there is no proof and your own assumption...

[/quote]
[quote]You assume too much, snake.
my assumption always truth and fact

Use magic Report

Post time 24-10-2013 09:19 AM | Show all posts
by snake.8

well it still  unanswer by many hindus and you who cannot explain why the book of gita says demi gods is corrrupt  element when temples are fill with demi gods....

If that is your assumption (that you THINK demi gods is corrupt), I have nothing to say.

so, u hve no right to says our faith is this and that when such weakness exist in ur faith...

You put your "faith" on a dead guy who have been abandoned by his god and couldn't even save his own sorry a$$. You want to believe that guy is your god, that's your choice. Just don't come and try to shove the same $hit in my face.

yet the western bring lot improvement in economy and etc which u enjoying now...even the intenet brain child of bible reading..

Snake.8, you're full of $hit.
ONLY thing the devils in the West brought is chaos, strife and destruction. Christians are the hands of the Devil, and you are an example of such devil.

there is no proof and your own assumption...

Whatever you say, snake.8. I have no time to argue with delusional devils.

my assumption always truth and fact

You couldn't know what truth is even if truth come and spank your sorry a$$.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-10-2013 10:29 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 24-10-2013 09:19 AM
by snake.8
If that is your assumption (that you THINK demi gods is corrupt), I have nothing to say.

is not my assumption...in fact it fool thing to worship demi god as I feel it kind material issue to worship /or practise such. one example, hindus worshipped Lakshmi for wealth...this another corrupt element...

The  most popular amongst all the Hindu scriptures is the Bhagavad Gita.

Consider  the following verse from the Gita:

"Those  whose intelligence has been stolen by material desires surrender unto  demigods and follow the particular rules and regulations of worship according  to their own natures."
                     [Bhagavad  Gita 7:20]

The Gita states that people who are materialistic worship demigods i.e.  ‘gods’ besides the True God.

UPANISHADS:

The  Upanishads are considered sacred scriptures by the Hindus.

The  following verses from the Upanishads refer to the Concept of God:

• "Ekam evadvitiyam"
           "He is One only without a second."
                   [Chandogya Upanishad 6:2:1]
  • "Na casya kascij       janita na cadhipah."
           "Of Him there are neither parents nor lord."
                    [Svetasvatara Upanishad       6:9]
  • "Na tasya pratima       asti"
           "There is no likeness of Him."
                   [Svetasvatara Upanishad 4:19]
  • The following verses from       the Upanishad allude to the inability of man to imagine God in a       particular form:

"Na samdrse tisthati rupam  asya, na caksusa pasyati kas canainam."

"His form is not to be seen; no  one sees Him with the eye."
          [Svetasvatara Upanishad 4:20]4

1[The Principal Upanishad by S.  Radhakrishnan page 447 and 448]
  [Sacred Books of the East, volume 1 ‘The Upanishads part I’ page 93]

2[The Principal Upanishad by S.  Radhakrishnan page 745]
  [Sacred Books of the East, volume 15, ‘The Upanishads part II’ page 263.]

3[The Principal Upanishad by S.  Radhakrishnan page 736 & 737]
  [Sacred Books of the East, volume 15, ‘The Upanishads part II’ page no 253]

4[The Principal Upanishad by S.  Radhakrishnan page 737]
  [Sacred Books of the East, volume 15, ‘The Upanishads part II’ page no 253]

THE VEDAS
  Vedas are considered the most sacred of all the Hindu scriptures. There are  four principal Vedas: Rigveda, Yajurveda, Samveda and Atharvaveda.

• Yajurveda
           The following verses from the Yajurveda echo a similar concept of God:

• "na tasya pratima        asti
              "There is no image of Him."
              [Yajurveda 32:3]5
    • "shudhama        poapvidham"
              "He is bodyless and pure."
              [Yajurveda 40:8]6
    • "Andhatama        pravishanti ye asambhuti mupaste"
              "They enter darkness, those who worship the natural elements"        (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). "They sink deeper in darkness, those who        worship sambhuti."
              [Yajurveda 40:9]7

Sambhuti means created  things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

• The Yajurveda contains        the following prayer:
              "Lead us to the good path and remove the sin that makes us stray        and wander."
              [Yajurveda 40:16]8

5[Yajurveda by Devi  Chand M.A. page 377]

6[Yajurveda Samhita  by Ralph T. H. Giffith page 538]

7[Yajurveda Samhita  by Ralph T. H. Giffith page 538]

8[Yajurveda Samhita  by Ralph T. H. Griffith page 541]

• Atharvaveda
           The Atharvaveda praises God in Book 20, hymn 58 and verse 3:

• "Dev maha osi"
              "God is verily great"
              [Atharvaveda 20:58:3]9

• Rigveda

• The oldest of all the        vedas is Rigveda. It is also the one considered most sacred by the        Hindus. The Rigveda states in Book 1, hymn 164 and verse 46:
              "Sages (learned Priests) call one God by many names."
                                               [Rigveda 1:164:46]
    • The Rigveda gives several        different attributes to Almighty God. Many of these are mentioned in        Rigveda Book 2 hymn 1.

Among the various attributes of God, one of the beautiful attributes        mentioned in the Rigveda Book II hymn 1 verse 3, is Brahma. Brahma        means ‘The Creator’. Translated into Arabic it means Khaaliq.        Muslims can have no objection if Almighty God is referred to as Khaaliq        or ‘Creator’ or Brahma. However if it is said that Brahma        is Almighty God who has four heads with each head having a crown,        Muslims take strong exception to it.

Describing Almighty God in anthropomorphic terms also goes against the        following verse of Yajurveda:

"Na tasya Pratima asti"

"There is no image of Him."
                                   [Yajurveda 32:3]

Another beautiful attribute of God mentioned in the Rigveda Book II        hymn 1 verse 3 is Vishnu. Vishnu means ‘The Sustainer’.        Translated into Arabic it means Rabb. Again, Muslims can have no        objection if Almighty God is referred to as Rabb or 'Sustainer'        or Vishnu. But the popular image of

9[Atharveda Samhita  vol 2 William Dwight Whitney page 910]

Vishnu among Hindus, is that of a  God who has four arms, with one of the right arms holding the Chakra, i.e. a  discus and one of the left arms holding a ‘conch shell’, or riding a bird or  reclining on a snake couch. Muslims can never accept any image of God. As  mentioned earlier this also goes against Svetasvatara Upanishad Chapter 4  verse 19.

"Na tasya pratima asti"
  "There is no likeness of Him"

The following verse from the Rigveda  Book 8, hymn 1, verse 1 refer to the Unity and Glory of the Supreme Being:

• "Ma cid anyad vi        sansata sakhayo ma rishanyata"
              "O friends, do not worship anybody but Him, the Divine One. Praise        Him alone."
              [Rigveda 8:1:1]10
    • "Devasya samituk        parishtutih"
              "Verily, great is the glory of the Divine Creator."
              [Rigveda 5:1:81]11

Brahma  Sutra of Hinduism:

The Brahma  Sutra of Hinduism is:

"Ekam  Brahm, dvitiya naste neh na naste kinchan"

"There  is only one God, not the second; not at all, not at all, not in the least  bit."

Thus  only a dispassionate study of the Hindu scriptures can help one understand  the concept of God in Hinduism.

You put your "faith" on a dead guy who have been abandoned by his god and couldn't even save his own sorry a$$. You want to believe that guy is your god, that's your choice. Just don't come and try to shove the same $hit in my face.

The Bible has guided many ex hindus the way of life than behaving gangster in street.

Snake.8, you're full of $hit.
ONLY thing the devils in the West brought is chaos, strife and destruction. Christians are the hands of the Devil, and you are an example of such devil.

that s is ur assumption...the western or Bible reading peoples indeed protecting the wordl than wicked who claime believed in one god but doing evil things in earth

[/quote]
[quote]You couldn't know what truth is even if truth come and spank your sorry a$$.

truth hurt

Last edited by Truth.8 on 24-10-2013 10:35 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 24-10-2013 02:20 PM | Show all posts
by snake.8

is not my assumption...

Oh yes it is. Because I don't see the rationality of listening to a guy who worship another dead, rotting guy, hanging on a cross about God. Sorry, I really don't care much for your assumption on what you think about Hinduism. Because it is quite clear that you are nothing more than hands of the Devil.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

17-5-2024 12:22 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.312931 second(s), 46 queries .