CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: wkk5159

Zakir Naik - a manifestation of religious muslims worldwide. !

[Copy link]
Post time 4-11-2013 12:05 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 3-11-2013 11:44 PM
Milk is a primary carcinogen and not merely a secondary carcinogen. The madrasa graduate ustazy sam1528 claimed that milk is not a primary carcinogen but "atients who have suffered from breast cancer should avoid consuming high-fat dairy products in order to improve their long-term survival. " is only a half-truth, why breast cancer patient should avoid milk and not soya milk ?  Like i said before, combination of Australoid and Islam is the model of ultimate imbecility.This retard charlatan has been caught lying again and again like his master Zakir Naik but still shamelessly(again muslim where got dignity ah ? ) charging back for more embarrassment, what a valiant effort by this adherent of intellectual shrinking butt sniffing on Friday faith....

http://www.breastcancerfund.org/ ... -cancer-links/food/

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/1541-4337.12011/full

Ha ha , you have been caught square. You don't even know what you are talking about. I repeat your statement per your post #70 with the reference
Milk has been identified as contributing factor in breast cancer formation and does this mean that milk is also "haram' ?http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/257782.php

The following is what your reference states :
Patients who have suffered from breast cancer should avoid consuming high-fat dairy products in order to improve their long-term survival.

It does not state that milk is a contributing factor in breast cancer formation. It states that people who suffer from breast cancer should avoid milk for their long term survival. Such simple explanation , yet you blunder. Oops , you are a 'true professional in the medical science and an expert in your field'. Ha ha , you sure you are not a quack?

Now you provided 2 links that states
- chemicals in food
- Effects of Milk and Milk products consumption on Cancer : A review
An excerpt of it :
The evidence that dairy foods can protect against cancer, or increase the risk of cancer is not conclusive. Overall, the proven health benefits of dairy foods greatly outweigh the unproven harm.

So don't come an BS about truth and half truth. You thrive in lies and deceit. Ha ha , however almost all of your BS have been exposed yet you are too thick skinned to be embarrassed. Ha ha , it is so easy catching you in your BS.

Ha ha , what is the ranking of the university you came from? Sure aah , not just a sinseh school

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-11-2013 12:10 AM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 3-11-2013 11:52 PM
Ha ha , you are a master of answering while not answering and running away.

The issue here is t ...

You are indeed a retard charlatan who is without any dignity. 100% certified !

In any diseases, if we manage to contain and eradicate it within one year, do we still regard that a serious disease of public health concern ? Nipah virus of Paramyxoviridae was such a disease where it was easily eradicated in Malaysia in less than one year.

Did Nipah still pose any threat at all to not only pigs but public health in Malaysia and even elsewhere on planet earth ?

Tell me what is the meaning of the term epidemic, endemic disease and epidemiology ? ( 1min)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-11-2013 12:14 AM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 4-11-2013 12:05 AM
Ha ha , you have been caught square. You don't even know what you are talking about. I repeat your ...

There's no need for a undereducated madrasa trained ustazy like you to quote further from the website because you can't comprehend it.

Just answer my question;

Why breast cancer patient should avoid milk as claimed by you and not soya milk ? (3min)

Use magic Report

Post time 4-11-2013 12:24 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 3-11-2013 11:55 PM
Anybody who has seen a chicken on the field knows that chicken virtually eat anything, if the gabbage is an organic matter and make available to the chicken, the chicken will unquestionably eat the gabbage.

This of course apply to cattle as well, it is not a rare scene to see cattle roaming into the rubbish dumping ground to graze if opporturnity arise.

Like i said before, there is only two animals in the world which are filthier than a pig and that two animals are Zakir Naik and his intern sam1528 who tiredlessly slandering the innocent pigs. This of course apply to whoever is still believing in this quranic fallacy !

Ha ha , now chicken eat garbage (not gabbage)? When we rear chickens , we do not feed garbage to it whereas garbage is fed to pigs. Of course chicken eat bugs which is their natural food but pigs will eat anything , even their dead. We are talking about the natural eating habits of chicken in comparison to pigs. Why the attempt to discuss about feeding it with garbage? Its not its natural food.

You eat an animal which have no issues about eating their own. Go ahead , however people like the orthodox Jews , muslims and true christians do not eat such animal.

Ha ha , now you are spinning it to be hatred for pigs? Ha ha , told you that you are arguing from your wet dreams. Not eating pigs mean that the person hate pigs? With that I can confirm that you are a quack.

What about dogs and cats? Muslims and orthodox Jews are prohibited from eating them. You mean these people hate dogs and cats? Ha ha , you are getting from bad to worse.

If we talk about halal food , the meat of cattle which graze at the rubbish dump is prohibited. Ha ha , your knowledge of halal and haram is very limited yet you want to argue on things you don't know? Typical lah of a person like you who argue for the sake of arguing. When cornered you talk about 'UMNO' lah , 'TM' lah , 'bacteria' lah , 'virus' lah , 'protozoa' lah. Aiyah ... why so desperate in trying to run?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-11-2013 12:27 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 4-11-2013 12:02 AM
is the cause of cancer multifactorial? Yes or no?
Of course it is multifactorial lah you retard, can you name the different factors then ? ( 5min)

- is bacon from pigs? Yes or No?
Of course it is a yes lah you retard. Then is corned beef made from beef then ? (2 sec)

TQ , I rest my case.

Appears that you are in support of my arguments. Ha ha ... it is not too difficult issit?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-11-2013 12:37 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 4-11-2013 12:10 AM
You are indeed a retard charlatan who is without any dignity. 100% certified !

In any diseases, if we manage to contain and eradicate it within one year, do we still regard that a serious disease of public health concern ? Nipah virus of Paramyxoviridae was such a disease where it was easily eradicated in Malaysia in less than one year.

Did Nipah still pose any threat at all to not only pigs but public health in Malaysia and even elsewhere on planet earth ?

Tell me what is the meaning of the term epidemic, endemic disease and epidemiology ? ( 1min)

Why are you talking about eradication of the Nipah Virus? Again you are attempting to divert from the issue.

We are talking about the disease in which the vessel is the pig in comparison to your argument , the chicken. The Nipah Virus , in which the vessel are pigs is of high infectivity and high mortality whereas the Newcastle disease in which the vessel are chickens is of high infectivity and zero (or very very very low) mortality. You are comparing apples to oranges , ie, being disengenuous

Whether it poses a threat nowadays , nobody knows but we know with pigs ... its just an accident waiting to happen. Why should anyone consume an animal with such a history? Like I stated , why didn't you eat pigs then? Scared to die .... ha ha

Ha ha , to further divert the issue you are now arguing on meaning of terms? This is pathetic and lame from you. You have lost in this arguument and now it just trying to show that you know a couple of terms? Don't you have any original thinking? Of course you don't , you eat pigs .... ha ha  

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-11-2013 12:45 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 4-11-2013 12:14 AM
There's no need for a undereducated madrasa trained ustazy like you to quote further from the website because you can't comprehend it.

Just answer my question;

Why breast cancer patient should avoid milk as claimed by you and not soya milk ? (3min)

Ha ha , issit pop quiz time? You know you have been defeated as you tried to lie your way thru. Why can't you just be honest and argue like a man having a bit of backbone? Must the pigs that you have consumed. Am I right?

The bigger question is that you claiming to be a 'true professional in the medical field and an expert in such area' cannot even understand and differentiate 'what is a contributor of cancer' against 'what is long term survival of cancer patients'.

To cover up your blunder you are trying to divert the issue to asking questions like :
'...Why breast cancer patient should avoid milk as claimed by you and not soya milk ? (3min)..'

Such BS will not work here. Ha ha ... this is so lame ...

Oops I nearly missed it. Can you now show me the biblical verses that allows for the consumption of pork? Ha ha , no answers till now. Appears that now , when cornered , you are a half atheist and the bible goes out of the window.

Last edited by sam1528 on 4-11-2013 12:48 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-11-2013 09:00 AM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 4-11-2013 12:24 AM
Ha ha , now chicken eat garbage (not gabbage)? When we rear chickens , we do not feed garbage to i ...

Retard, similarly do any of the commercial pig farmers feed garbage to their commercial porkers ??? Told you already, Zakiry Naiky lies are just too damn easy to be exposed !

Fast quiz;

Is chicken of avian family an omnivore and an opportunist scavenger ? (2min)   

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-11-2013 09:04 AM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 4-11-2013 12:27 AM
TQ , I rest my case.

Appears that you are in support of my arguments. Ha ha ... it is not too d ...

No ! You were exceeding the time limit and you failed miserably, like any other muslims !

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-11-2013 09:37 AM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 4-11-2013 12:37 AM
Why are you talking about eradication of the Nipah Virus? Again you are attempting to divert from  ...

You have failed miserably like your master Zakir Naik again, why all muslims are born losers ah ?

If don't know about diseases better shut up and do your butt sniffing stuff in the mosque lah you retard.

Newcastle disease is caused by 3 strains of paramyxoviruses namely lentogenic, mesogenic and velogenic strain, the most common strains encountered on the field is velogenic strain in which mortality among chicken can be as high as 100%.

What ? Can't you even comprehend the term epidemic and endemic disease and you still have the audacity to mumble here ? ( Biasalah, intern of Zakir Naik, like his master where got dignity ?)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-11-2013 09:50 AM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 4-11-2013 12:45 AM
Ha ha , issit pop quiz time? You know you have been defeated as you tried to lie your way thru. Wh ...

I think i just finally nail you to the coffin and condemn you forever as habitual liar in this forum. Told you already, you as the follower of that vile retrograde faith will have tough time confronting the fact and science. Ponder to repent now ?

Simple question like Why breast cancer patient should avoid milk as claimed by you and not soy milk ? (3min) You cannot answer and obviously are too afraid to answer and now try to dig a hole for a cover ? Oh i almost forget, aren't you a faithful doggy of Zakir Naik ? Doggy like to dig hole for cover. You better don't hide in the secluded hole for too long or or your master can't find you later and you will miss the annual Canine Distemper vaccination. (paramyxovirus again!)

Last edited by wkk5159 on 4-11-2013 10:25 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-11-2013 10:08 AM | Show all posts
An authentic schweinshaxe, a German traditional roast pork knuckle (or trotters, if you prefer) with tender and moist meat, and crisp skin. Yum ! Yum !

Ever wonder why German make fantastic car like Mercedes Benz, BMW and Audi ???

And the best part is that muslims are suckers for German's luxury marque !

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-11-2013 10:24 AM | Show all posts
Pork phobia muslims can only produce low quality cars like;

But sadly, majority of muslims are still suckers for cars made by pork crazed Germans.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-11-2013 11:59 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 2-11-2013 08:15 PM
I was staying in the context of what you've been talking, about pork and the consumption of it. Yo ...
When i said combination of Australoid and Islam is intellectually the worst, i am right !

That's it? You can only MOCK when I explain why I've asked Truth.8 about pork consumption according to the Bible?

Still, no answer from both of you. First, you proudly dedicate few postings on pork eating alone. When I ask for opinions from your fellow Christian brother, you started to spam this thread with insults.

Who is scared of Truth.8 opinion ? You ? It is obvious that he doesn't even bother about your repeated imbecilic request already. As a matter of fact, if any Christian disagree with my point, genuine Christians like Sparrow and Nightlord would have long rebuked this half atheist's point already, don't they ? It is crystal clear that all genuine Christians agree with me on the matter of pork.
It is only you and your bretheren sam1528, both are reacting like scalded rabid dogs after your master Zakir Naik vicious lies on pig had been totally dismantled by me.

well, let's as them for the opinion instead of 'assuming' that they are agreeing with you. I don't think YOU represents the whole of Christianity too, right?

still haven't heard from @Truth.8.. Mr Truth! wkk5159 said that you are AGREEING WITH HIM, that CHRISTIAN CAN EAT PORK.

You understand Bible ? Guess the Sunday school's kids understanding of Bible are zillions time better than you.

Why boasting about you so pandai in knowing a little bit Arab again ? Don't you get it when i said who are you when compare to true scholar in Arabic language and archaeologist whom i refer to ? You are just a nobody when compare to them ! Plus the fact that in the eyes of Arab muslims, you and sam1528 are just a bunch of gullible Australoid goon puppet. Got it ?

not boasting lah. Asking only. I understand Bible coz there's a Bible in English and Malay and I've read them. Not sure I can say the same about you and the Quran, though.

For a blood thirsty muslim, it is better to kill each other like what Sunni and Shia are doing than to live peacefully side by side like what different denomination of churches are doing.

So you are agreeing that Christians also have differences in opinions? Thank you for agreeing. So you Christian aren't as unite as what you've claimed.

I assume that the Protestant and the Catholics are the best of friends in the world, too.

In case you don't know yet, i am the only person who is able to kick your master, Zakir Naik's ass in this forum. Got it ?

kick his ass? AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. that's the funniest thing I've ever read. I believe Zakir Naik opens his challenge to anyone. Would love to see you answering his challenge. Btw he was in Malaysia few months back. WHERE WERE YOU, BROOOO????? WHY DIDN'T YOU KICK HIS ASS IN FRONT OF NATIONAL TV???

Who is scare of you ? most likely a fundamentalist Islamist and may be a potential terrorist.... But i do concern that i may loss my cool and beat the hell out of you upon seeing a retard like you.......maklumlah, i'm unlike kind Christians like Sparrow and Nightlord, i'm just a temperamental half atheist.

scared lah. I asked for you to pm me your contact. Not your phone number. not your address. It can be your wechat, your FB. anything. Well, I would love to give you a chance to beat the crap out of me. Bring your friends along, too. Haven't had such exercise since years. Biasalah, Muslims like us are prepared for such things. Just make sure that you don't blame me for breaking any bones in your bones once you've touched me, though.

Refer to my above answer you deluded retard.

so, you don't know technologies such as wechat and the likes? Seems like you're just trying to make it hard and avoid contact. You must be the usual keyboard warrior who's all brave behind keyboard but lame as a coward dog when meeting face to face. Don't worry. We won't judge you, bro.

You finally break your cover, don't you ? Why blaming a free thinker like me of mocking and being verbally harsh on you when you as a devouted muslim do the same. Sparrow and Nightlord never did that. Of course, for your even more religious bretheren sam1528, taunting and mocking is just synonymous with him already. Ever wonder how he earned the title Imbecilic Lecherous Doggy Ustazy few threads ago ? He ran away like a scalded dog and you gunblade712, you want this accolade as well ?

Excuse me, bro. WHEN did I mocked and insult YOU? Just because few muslims did that to you doesn't mean that you can do it back to the rest of Muslims. Now, I AM doubting your sanity and your method of reasoning. No wonder you're avoiding contact with me and/or making it hard. You're just here to mock, not to debate.

I hope you don't meet me face to face, I don't want to hurt you. Talking on keyboard is easy. You can taunt me, mock me or insult me. You can do basically anything behind pseydonyms and keyboard, bro. But in real life, when facing me, I'd doubt that you would do it.

p/s can you PLEASE show me the thread where you allegedly gave the title to sam1528 for 'running away'?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-11-2013 12:00 PM | Show all posts
STILL, I haven't heard from truth.8.

Dear @Truth.8, now wkk5159 goes as far as claiming that YOU ARE AGREEING WITH HIM, THAT PORK CAN BE EATEN BY THE FOLLOWER OF THE BIBLE..

I believe this is a fitnah thrown to our friend @Truth.8!

Use magic Report

Post time 4-11-2013 12:38 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 4-11-2013 09:00 AM
Retard, similarly do any of the commercial pig farmers feed garbage to their commercial porkers ??? Told you already, Zakiry Naiky lies are just too damn easy to be exposed !

Fast quiz;

Is chicken of avian family an omnivore and an opportunist scavenger ? (2min)   

Ha ha , read and weep :
“Pigs are the most efficient converter of food waste to calories ..

This echoes a report from the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, which found that between 30 and 50 per cent of food produced globally is never consumed by humans. It also points to successful schemes in Japan, South Korea, China and several US states, where food waste is given to livestock through a tightly regulated system.

The potential dangers in feeding garbage to livestock particularly pigs

In any case its just an accident waiting to happen. In fact such was the practice in the UK till the 90's when the foot and mouth disease broke out and was traced to a farm not following the specs in providing the garbage feed.

Ha ha , another pop quiz. This again shows that you are desperate to score cheap points. Are you a cheapskate?

Last edited by sam1528 on 4-11-2013 01:05 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-11-2013 12:40 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 4-11-2013 09:04 AM
No ! You were exceeding the time limit and you failed miserably, like any other muslims !

Ha ha , you now have agreed with me that the consumption of beacon (from pigs) have been scientifically proven to increase the risk of bladder cancer.

TQ , in the end data talks bull shit walks ...

BTW , where are the biblical verses that allow the consumption of pigs? In your wet dreams? Ha ha , whay don't you start learning from your buddy in Christ , 'truth.8' who claim that the dietary guideline in the bible prohibit the consumption of pigs .... ha ha

Last edited by sam1528 on 4-11-2013 12:42 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 4-11-2013 12:55 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 4-11-2013 10:08 AM
An authentic schweinshaxe, a German traditional roast pork knuckle (or trotters, if you prefer) with tender and moist meat, and crisp skin. Yum ! Yum !

Ever wonder why German make fantastic car like Mercedes Benz, BMW and Audi ???

And the best part is that muslims are suckers for German's luxury marque !

Ha ha , again and again you expose yourself being of less than average intelligence and not well read.

The arabs with their oil money are now very substantial shareholders in the European Automative Industry in every brand name ranging from Rolls Royce / Daimler-Benz to the teeny weeny Spyker. Why do you think all of the top guns and owners of Volkswagon including Chairman Ferdinand Piech and CEO Martin Winterkorn attended the motor show in Qatar (a minor show in a country ~ 1mil) in january of 2011? It is to persuade Qatar Holdings LLC to invest and buy up their shares. In fact this has been going on since the 70s with the Libyan Arab Foreign Investment Company investing in Fiat and Ferrari.

Ha ha , in the end its the ownership of the technology that is important and the arabs with their surplus oil money own large chunks of these companies. In fact , an islamophobe and a racist bigot like you ever have the ability (which I doubt) to buy such luxury marque cars , the arabs owners don't even bother to thank you. The thanking is done by others on their behalf.

Ha ha , you have this uncanny ability to shoot yourself in your foot.

Last edited by sam1528 on 4-11-2013 01:05 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 4-11-2013 01:04 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 4-11-2013 10:24 AM
Pork phobia muslims can only produce low quality cars like;

But sadly, majority of muslims are still suckers for cars made by pork crazed Germans.

Ha ha , the best part is that you can only own such , as you put it , 'low quality cars'.

You just shot yourself in your foot ... yet again

Use magic Report

Post time 4-11-2013 01:35 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 4-11-2013 09:37 AM
You have failed miserably like your master Zakir Naik again, why all muslims are born losers ah ?

If don't know about diseases better shut up and do your butt sniffing stuff in the mosque lah you retard.

Newcastle disease is caused by 3 strains of paramyxoviruses namely lentogenic, mesogenic and velogenic strain, the most common strains encountered on the field is velogenic strain in which mortality among chicken can be as high as 100%.

What ? Can't you even comprehend the term epidemic and endemic disease and you still have the audacity to mumble here ? ( Biasalah, intern of Zakir Naik, like his master where got dignity ?)

Mortality among chicken? What are you blabbering about? I am talking about mortality in human beings lah. Nipah Virus is fatal for humans. Not so much can be said about the Newcastle disease. You have gone crazy issit? Oops , I know .... you are trying your best to cloud and divert the issue in an effort to run. Poor you , ha ha.

Why don't you take a breather and in the meantime try to find out whether there are any verses in the bible that allowed consumption of pigs. Can you do that instead of making a fool of yourself with you being a 'true professional in the medical field and an expert in the area' ... what area I dunno lah.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

17-5-2024 02:56 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.082995 second(s), 43 queries .