CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: wkk5159

Zakir Naik - a manifestation of religious muslims worldwide. !

[Copy link]
Post time 4-11-2013 01:43 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 4-11-2013 09:50 AM
I think i just finally nail you to the coffin and condemn you forever as habitual liar in this forum. Told you already, you as the follower of that vile retrograde faith will have tough time confronting the fact and science. Ponder to repent now ?

Simple question like Why breast cancer patient should avoid milk as claimed by you and not soy milk ? (3min) You cannot answer and obviously are too afraid to answer and now try to dig a hole for a cover ? Oh i almost forget, aren't you a faithful doggy of Zakir Naik ? Doggy like to dig hole for cover. You better don't hide in the secluded hole for too long or or your master can't find you later and you will miss the annual Canine Distemper vaccination. (paramyxovirus again!)

Any reason why I should answer the silly question to entertain you in your effort to run from the real issue? The big issue here is that you claiming to be a 'true professional in the medical field and an expert in an area' (dunno which area) cannot even differentiate between a contributor of cancer and long term survival of cancer patients. I quote your argument per post #70
Milk has been identified as contributing factor in breast cancer formation and does this mean that milk is also "haram' ?http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/257782.php

The said reference states
Patients who have suffered from breast cancer should avoid consuming high-fat dairy products in order to improve their long-term survival.

Ha ha , a 'true professional in the medical field and an expert in an area' (which area dunno) cannot even understand what you read. Do you agree that  such is unacceptable? Now you are trying your best to run from your blunder .... oops you are trying your best to lie your way out. Won't work here .... ha ha

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-11-2013 05:02 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 4-11-2013 12:55 PM
Ha ha , again and again you expose yourself being of less than average intelligence and not well r ...

Hehehe retard oh retard.... Never heard of the concept of free market economy Laissez-faire ? It is normal practice to gather capital by inviting private investor to buy shares in your company, who cares about who and where the money from as long as the deal is sealed and most importantly the major stake is still under control by the principal. Funny things is that oil rich Arab states hardly or don't control any major European marque, the Westerners are pretty sure that retrograde and imbecilic muslims if control the majority stake in a technnological based company will spell disaster.

As the matter of facts, the Arabs can't even compete with Chinese when it comes to ownership of famous marque, Even without filthy oil money, the Chineses are still able to own legendary Swedish marque like Volvo (owned by the Chinese Zhejiang Geely Holding Group) and Saab(22% owned by Qingdao city).

The best thing is that after 20 years when oil reserve in majority of Arab state and even Brunei are dry up, when that time arrive, these muslim countries without the commodity of oil are just another Afghanistan and Somalia in the making. Is reformation too late or too little in muslim countries to salvage them from impending poverty and disaster ? History have taught us that poor muslim states are breeding ground for fanatic islamists and terrorists....Having said that can Islam be reformed at all ? One thing for sure if more and more muslims are behaving like Zakir Naik and his intern of sam1528 and gunblade712, we can see the demise of Islam earlier than expected.

Last edited by wkk5159 on 4-11-2013 07:15 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-11-2013 05:07 PM | Show all posts
Debating with science iliterate and deceptive muslim is a real treat, without foundation of science, they can shamelessly fabricate the facts in science and self proclaims victory.

Can't even answer my most basic queries about additives in bacon and epidemiology of diseases and yet still have the audacity to mumble here. Like i said, muslims where got dignity ?

Signing off now to attend to my cases, done embarrassing the Zakir Naik and his interns.
Last edited by wkk5159 on 4-11-2013 07:17 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 4-11-2013 07:21 PM | Show all posts
Basic queries?

The most basic query here is that whether pork eating is allowed or prohibited in the Bible, coz wkk5159 seems to love pork too much that he dedicated few postings just to defend his pork-eating habit. Truth.8, on the other hand, still doesn't explain whether pork is allowed or prohibited in the Bible.

The most basic of queries in this thread, and wkk5159 spammed it with insults so that readers forget about the basic question.

5 pages, and still no answer; is pork allowed, or prohibited in the Bible? Waiting for @Truth.8's response.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-11-2013 08:17 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 4-11-2013 05:02 PM
Hehehe retard oh retard.... Never heard of the concept of free market economy Laissez-faire ? It is normal practice to gather capital by inviting private investor to buy shares in your company, who cares about who and where the money from as long as the deal is sealed and most importantly the major stake is still under control by the principal. Funny things is that oil rich Arab states hardly or don't control any major European marque, the Westerners are pretty sure that retrograde and imbecilic muslims if control the majority stake in a technnological based company will spell disaster.

As the matter of facts, the Arabs can't even compete with Chinese when it comes to ownership of famous marque, Even without filthy oil money, the Chineses are still able to own legendary Swedish marque like Volvo (owned by the Chinese Zhejiang Geely Holding Group) and Saab(22% owned by Qingdao city).

The best thing is that after 20 years when oil reserve in majority of Arab state and even Brunei are dry up, when that time arrive, these muslim countries without the commodity of oil are just another Afghanistan and Somalia in the making. Is reformation too late or too little in muslim countries to salvage them from impending poverty and disaster ? History have taught us that poor muslim states are breeding ground for fanatic islamists and terrorists....Having said that can Islam be reformed at all ? One thing for sure if more and more muslims are behaving like Zakir Naik and his intern of sam1528 and gunblade712, we can see the demise of Islam earlier than expected.

Ha ha , you are a a real clown in this forum. Lets see , in your post#92 , you mock muslims to be suckers for German luxury marque. To quote you :
Ever wonder why German make fantastic car like Mercedes Benz, BMW and Audi ???

And the best part is that muslims are suckers for German's luxury marque !

You shot yourself in your foot not knowing that the arabs are huge shareholders in almost all car brands in Europe starting from the '70s. As usual trying to exercise damage control , you blabber about free market economy. Err tambi , most of these car companies came to the arabs for their money because they were in trouble and needed the funding. Why should one own the company when having a seat in the BOD is good enough?

Now you boast about the Chinese holding shares in Volvo and Saab? What makes you think the PRC Chinese care any 2 hoots about you? By the way Saab has gone bankrupt in 2011. When Victor Muller Investment company bought Saab from GM and wanted to sell the brand to the Chinese , GM triggered a clause prohibiting them from selling the designs. In the end of the day , if the Chinese really bought into Saab , all they have is just a shell. Well it is for everyone to see how the Chinese can manage Volvo which only sell ~ 449,255 cars in 2011. If the Geely parts and QA incorporated into the Volvo production , good luck to them.

Ha ha , now you are having wet dreams again about when oil will run out? All of us would not see the day. This is real funny of you having wet dreams during the day.

Pssst , can you afford a luxury German marque? Of course not.

Where are the verses in the bible that allow consumption of pigs? In your wet dreams again? Ha ha , lets see , 'truth.8' die die claim that the dietary guideline in the bible prohibit the consumption of pigs. You say ok but until now no biblical verses in your support. I think you don't have the faintest idea what you are talking about.

Last edited by sam1528 on 4-11-2013 08:21 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 4-11-2013 08:33 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 4-11-2013 05:07 PM
Debating with science iliterate and deceptive muslim is a real treat, without foundation of science, they can shamelessly fabricate the facts in science and self proclaims victory.

Can't even answer my most basic queries about additives in bacon and epidemiology of diseases and yet still have the audacity to mumble here. Like i said, muslims where got dignity ?

Signing off now to attend to my cases, done embarrassing the Zakir Naik and his interns.

Ha ha , big words from a 'true professional in the medical field and an expert in an area' (dunno which area) but making the most basic of blunder not able to differentiate between a contributor of cancer and long term survival of cancer patients. I quote your argument per post #70
Milk has been identified as contributing factor in breast cancer formation and does this mean that milk is also "haram' ?http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/257782.php

The said reference states
Patients who have suffered from breast cancer should avoid consuming high-fat dairy products in order to improve their long-term survival.

Not to mention you misunderstood 'mortality' to be chickens dying due to the Newcastle disease. If I am your boss , I'll be really worried that I might have a quack in my hands , if you are really a 'true professional in the medical field and an expert in an area' (dunno what area) per your claim.

Poor you. How do you expect any of us to take you seriously? You harp , whine and moan most of the time in addition to your very poor comprehension. Ha ha ...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-11-2013 01:01 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
o.m.self what I red is Zakar naik. my bad:lol

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-12-2013 03:34 PM | Show all posts
letter2 posted on 13-11-2013 01:01 PM
o.m.self what I red is Zakar naik. my bad:lol

You are not wrong when you call this muslim cleric Zakar Naik since according to Hadith, their prophet Moooohammad was endowed with libido of 30 men !

Here is an authentic hadith documenting the great sexual prowess of one Muhammad of Arabia:
Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268:
Narrated Qatada:
Anas bin Malik said, “The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number.” I asked Anas, “Had the Prophet the strength for it?” Anas replied, “We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men).” And Sa’id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only .......

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-12-2013 07:41 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 11-12-2013 03:34 PM
You are not wrong when you call this muslim cleric Zakar Naik since according to Hadith, their pro ...

hahahaha so true

Use magic Report

Post time 5-1-2014 11:15 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 30-10-2013 03:32 PM
Pork has fat building material   

Pork has very little muscle building material and cont ...

Man..is it human are immortal??of course not...so think about that. If we worship human,they will die.if you worship Allah,Allah never die.as muslim actually when allah prohibited us to do something,we should follow it unconditionly. Allah only prohibited several food for us to eat. Many halal delicious foods over there we can choose.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2014 11:20 AM | Show all posts
by rayhaan

If we worship human,they will die.

But their ideology, ideas and examples WILL NEVER die. We follow Avatars of God (like Shri Rama and Shri Krishna) and Sages like Swamy Vivekanda, Praphupada and Mahatma Gandhi NOT because they are Men but because they shown us great examples of humanity.

if you worship Allah,Allah never die.

Allah must exist first before he can die. You have NO PROOF whatsoever that you are worshiping true God or a false one. And you have no idea whether Allah is nothing more than Muhammad's imagination. So how can something which doesn't exist die?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-1-2014 05:13 PM | Show all posts
rayhaan posted on 5-1-2014 11:15 PM
Man..is it human are immortal??of course not...so think about that. If we worship human,they will  ...

Gosh ! Do you even understand the scientific points that i've presented so far ??? Scientists and nutritionists had proven that pork is a healthy meat and it contains more polyunsaturated fat than beef and mutton. If you want to talk about diseases, it is not the fault of pork but rather pathogens which also present in other kind of meats like beef and mutton just as i have posted in this thread zillions of time with scientific evidences. Then again, if you believe in a Creator, don't you think pathogens like virus, bacteria and helminth are all created by God also ???

If you are a vegetarian by choice, i have no problem with that but if you believe in the fallacy that some meats are more "unhalal" than the other meats, then you are indeed an imbecile which can't think independently on your own but believes blindly what ever a fake & vile prophet from 7th century said, this is beyond pathetic and there is little wonder why muslim countries are the most backward in term of modern achievements when compare to believers of other faiths.

Of course as a progressive humanoid,  i don't believe in your Allah messenger aka vile lecherous pseudo prophet from 7th century.  Why accussing others of worshipping human and in the same time extolling your fake prophet and Allah ? If you still haven't come to your senses and start doing something to salvage your soul and spirit from this man-made pseudo faith, then you can start knocking on door of hades now....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

17-5-2024 12:21 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066160 second(s), 35 queries .