Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: Truth.8

boleh ke kristian di bakar?? cremation

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 14-11-2014 10:21 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 14-11-2014 09:06 AM
This is about Christianity and Cremation process, not Hindus and their prefered disposal.

FYI - ...
Many Hindus believes that cremation is a cleaner process than burying someone cos the Soul could still inhabit the body after death
there no proof that  creamation is a cleaner process............it better to buried  dead body...as part of of my faith it is day when all will resurrect on judgment day ....the souls wont be hovering around as what humans thinks...or it born next birth ....this is base on my faith...regarding the recarnation ....i hve no comment as this base on other  people faith...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-11-2014 12:49 PM | Show all posts
by snake.8

there no proof that  creamation is a cleaner process...........

Advantage of cremation :-

1. Relatives don't have to worry about the graves or visit them often. They can do their remembrance at home or at temples.

2. Reduce the wastage of land usage. Lands which are used as graveyards can be used for other things like plantation for food and houses.

3. There is no use whatsoever in burying the dead.

...as part of of my faith it is day ...

Who gives $hit what you or your faith says?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-11-2014 02:04 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 15-11-2014 12:49 PM
by snake.8

Advantage of cremation :-

1. Relatives don't have to worry about the graves or visit them often. They can do their remembrance at home or at temples.

2. Reduce the wastage of land usage. Lands which are used as graveyards can be used for other things like plantation for food and houses.

3. There is no use whatsoever in burying the dead.

than  someone killed the person for greed /or wills, there no proof as cannot get back the dead body...nowdays, lot thing happening by poisioning in very silent way without any trace but once their friends or relative 'curiga' foul play...always can get the body for anothe post mortem....so, the bakar2 body is not good things to do..

[/quote]

[quote]Who gives $hit what you or your faith says?
than what you doing here??? answer me now

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2014 09:38 PM | Show all posts
by snake.8

than  someone killed the person for greed /or wills, there no proof as cannot get back the dead body...nowdays, lot thing happening by poisioning in very silent way without any trace but once their friends or relative 'curiga' foul play...always can get the body for anothe post mortem....so, the bakar2 body is not good things to do..

Post-mortem of a dead body have NOTHING to do with cremation. Full stop.

than what you doing here??? answer me now

Moderators of this column are Fleurza and carisupport, NOT YOU. YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO ASK ME ANYTHING.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-11-2014 10:33 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 15-11-2014 09:38 PM
by snake.8

Post-mortem of a dead body have NOTHING to do with cremation. Full stop.

post mortem nothing to do cremation....are you stupid?
I ask   you , if someone poison your friends or ur parents...than you creamated ....than you realise later that something not right  or kind foul play is suspected in the death of the decease..... how you going to get back the body for another post mortem or to check whether the decease is killed by using poision or kind foul play???
in my fatih no  problem  because we have dead body buried...anytime we can dug up the body and send to medical center for another post mortem if such foul play accured.......so how?

Moderators of this column are Fleurza and carisupport, NOT YOU. YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIEDTO ASK ME ANYTHING

yes i m not the moderator but  you mentioned
Who gives $hit what you or your faith says

so, my question, what are you doing here? if you thing my faith is shit to you and refuse to answer, just get lost from here...

Last edited by Truth.8 on 17-11-2014 12:43 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2014 01:26 PM | Show all posts
by snake.8

I ask   you , if someone poison your friends or ur parents...than you creamated ....than you realise later that something not right  or kind foul play is suspected in the death of the decease.....  

HOW MANY CASE DO YOU KNOW OF YOUR OWN FAMILY AND FRIENDS DYING IN THE SAME WAY?

In my fatih no  problem ...

And WHAT IS YOUR FAITH? When the Church itself have no problem with cremation and the Bible said NOTHING about rejection of cremation, why are you being so problematic here?

yes i m not the moderator ...

Then shut the f@#K up with your questions.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 17-11-2014 01:57 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 17-11-2014 01:26 PM
by snake.8
HOW MANY CASE DO YOU KNOW OF YOUR OWN FAMILY AND FRIENDS DYING IN THE SAME WAY?

simple, if you have your family members poison and later you found the proof there is a foul play....where you going get the body? in shit hole

And WHAT IS YOUR FAITH? When the Church itself have no problem with cremation and the Bible said NOTHING about rejection of cremation, why are you being so problematic here?
which church endorsed such believed? please list out

Then shut the f@#K up with your questions.
it was you says u dont give damp about my faith...so my question to u, what are you doing here??

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2014 02:25 PM | Show all posts
by snake.8

simple, if you have your family members poison and later you found the proof there is a foul play....where you going get the body? in shit hole

First of all, NO ONE in my family died of poison. Most of them died of natural death and a few accidents but NO UNNATURAL DEATH. Secondly, you are avoiding my question - HOW MANY IN YOUR FAMILY ACTUALLY DIED OF BEING POISONED?

which church endorsed such believed? please list out

Again, you are avoiding my question - What is your Faith? Before you ask, I am NOT a Christian. I think Fluersa (and maybe carisupport) knows this.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-11-2014 02:31 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 17-11-2014 02:25 PM
by snake.8

First of all, NO ONE in my family died of poison. Most of them died of natural death and a few accidents but NO UNNATURAL DEATH. Secondly, you are avoiding my question - HOW MANY IN YOUR FAMILY ACTUALLY DIED OF BEING POISONED?

so, there will be no proof for foul play if once is cremated? because we not sure whether a person died of natural caused or foul play...so , it better to have body to be buried...

[/quote]
[quote]
Again, you are avoiding my question - What is your Faith? Before you ask, I am NOT a Christian. I think Fluersa (and maybe carisupport) knows this.
u says church endorsed cremation . which church? if you cannot proof, keep your tounge inside your asshole

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2014 04:07 PM | Show all posts
by snake.8

so, there will be no proof for foul play if once is cremated? because we not sure whether a person died of natural caused or foul play...so , it better to have body to be buried..

Again, you are avoiding two of my questions :

1. What is your faith?
2. How many in your family actually died of poison?

No further discussion will be held untill you have answered these two questions.

u says church endorsed cremation . which church? if you cannot proof, keep your tounge inside your asshole

Where did I say the Church endorsed cremation? I said the Church has no objections to Cremation but prefers burial.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-11-2014 10:14 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 17-11-2014 04:07 PM
by snake.8
Again, you are avoiding two of my questions :

1. What is your faith?
2. How many in your family actually died of poison?

what is my faith? already explained many times...not going waste time again like parrot

how many family died of poison: none ..

[/quote]
[quote]
Where did I say the Church endorsed cremation? I said the Church has no objections to Cremation but prefers burial.
You are Just a ... Puppet
which church have no objections in creamation? please list out

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2014 01:13 PM | Show all posts
by snake.8

what is my faith? already explained many times...

And you will explained it again RIGHT HERE AND NOW.

how many family died of poison: none ..

Then shut the F#%K up.

which church have no objections in creamation? please list out

Which "church" does object to cremation? List that down first.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-11-2014 05:02 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 18-11-2014 01:13 PM
by snake.8

if  dont know how to behave as human in this forum....I not going entertain devil like  u

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2014 08:22 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 19-11-2014 05:02 PM
if  dont know how to behave as human in this forum....I not going entertain devil like  u

A snake is slitthering away from the eagle.

Good snake. Know your place in this World.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-11-2014 10:17 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 20-11-2014 08:22 AM
A snake is slitthering away from the eagle.

Good snake. Know your place in this World ...

well this not about eagle or whatever but behaving like human not kind paraiah or kind low caste..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2014 04:32 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 20-11-2014 10:17 AM
well this not about eagle or whatever but behaving like human not kind paraiah or kind low caste.. ...

The snake is hissing one more time.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 10:27 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073173 second(s), 39 queries .