ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: Truth.8

I support Sultan JB changing to Friday

[Copy link]
Post time 12-12-2013 03:11 PM | Show all posts
Al-Patih posted on 12-12-2013 03:04 PM
say coconut head ...laziness do not have bearing with relegion

Wrong. Attitude is reflected by one's belief.

Ideas become thought. Thought become action. Action determines a person's personality.
IF Islam is a religion of God, it should provide its followers with good ideas (on what to think, how to behave and how to live).
The fact that Islam promotes terrorisms and failed to even change the simplest man of his laziness, this is a proof that Islam is FALSE RELIGION.

Muslims should be aware - following false religion will only drag you away from higher existence (of humans when compared to animals). IF you continue to follow Islam, you will become animals.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-12-2013 03:17 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 12-12-2013 03:11 PM
Wrong. Attitude is reflected by one's belief.

Ideas become thought. Thought become action. Acti ...

your so call philosophy respond is typical reflection of them ...in fact is a mirror

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-12-2013 12:30 AM | Show all posts
Al-Patih posted on 11-12-2013 05:44 PM
it got nothing to do with all that jazz ...the truth is ...on friday ...the govt staff will have so  ...
it got nothing to do with all that jazz ...the truth is ...on friday ...the govt staff will have so call ceramah ...ends at 10am ..they will have their so call...break ..return to desk ...dragging their legs ..about 11am..din dong ..by 12pm ready for friday prayers ...back to off 2.45 - 3 pm ..ding dong ..by 4pm MIA ...then shut down ...SO ...might as well ...have friday off .

i gone thru this kind of experiences with goverment staffs many times...one example in  MPAJ...when I call  them on friday either in morning or afternoon " dia pergi baca yasin"   than i ask " waktu kerja pun pergi baca yasin"?

if one cheat their job task...end of their day the salary is not berkat

whether is friday or any day...working responsbile and spiritual need to be balance ....

than the income we received is blessing... or berkat

Last edited by Truth.8 on 13-12-2013 12:31 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-12-2013 12:33 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 12-12-2013 11:35 AM
If you know that, then why changing Friday to public holiday? Why don't you go and educate your Mu ...
If you know that, then why changing Friday to public holiday? Why don't you go and educate your Muslims not to be lazy?

Answer :- Because they will not care whatever you say just as they won't be bothered whatever done by Sultan Johor. You Muslims are born lazy, live a lazy life and will die a lazy bump. And no religion can change that attitude.

recently i hire hindu maid to clean my office ...she cheat and cunning in talking...so i took back maid from indon...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2013 07:27 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 13-12-2013 12:33 AM
recently i hire hindu maid to clean my office ...she cheat and cunning in talking...so i took ba ...

good move ...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2013 07:32 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 13-12-2013 12:30 AM
i gone thru this kind of experiences with goverment staffs many times...one example in  MPAJ.. ...

I personnaly expereince in klinik kesihatan ....have to wait till they complete ....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-12-2013 09:03 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 13-12-2013 12:33 AM
recently i hire hindu maid to clean my office ...she cheat and cunning in talking...so i took ba ...

Do I look like I give $hit about you?

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-5-2024 04:36 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.105284 second(s), 29 queries .