Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Kavadis ? big show off or mention in Scriputres

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 23-2-2014 10:28 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 23-2-2014 09:19 AM
Why is this dog.8 still here insulting Hinduism when I have reported him countless times? Who is the ...

the only dogs and demon believers is u because 80% true believers do view this nonsense...

inesh Shankar
1 month ago

hmmm...i would say pls do not misconcept this with hinduism...this is not what hinduism is teaching about...its all about 'SANATHANA DHARMA'...which is following the eternal and balanced way....and during thaipusam, the traditional way of taking a 'Kavadi' is very different from what did you see from this video....This are just confused people....

·  

Thurai Singam1 month ago

dear folks...this is not what Hinduism ... There are peoples who need popularity doing this of activities. Come and let boycott this video. Just flag it as inappropriate.

·  

Shalu Shal1 month ago

Wic drama  group tiz?  

·  

sureshan1 month ago

Fucl< up Hindu Sanggam Malaysia dan Nadarajah.....whom dun know used the power to control this kind of shits !!!!&#65279;

kasi lassi1 month ago

hello trivista , you too should be ashamed for up loading the cock sucking priest
in bangsar nageswari amman temple  indiran gurukal acting like amman during his temple thiruvila ? The whole world  knows about his pondan , gay business with his group of gay  hindu  priest in malaysia ? &#65279;

·  

Trivastha Prabu1 month ago

fxxkxxxg tranny. Turning into Thaipusam into some tranny parade.&#65279;

·  

Vasantha Sarawanan3 weeks ago

Such idiocy! sigh...&#65279;

·  

vela veloo1 month ago

Pls do not misconcept Hinduism because of certain people. Hinduism has a lot that these people have not read and practised. Seriously, I feel totally hurt and disappointed watching these. &#65279;

·  

Balraj Rajah1 month ago

My only question.. Will a pure divine Demi god that reach the level of Mukti possess a sinful and uwek dirty human's body.. The highlight is how come they can do all this nonsense without even smilling.. Aata eppama inthe pavvi kanne lam kuthu porei.. Sikirem , ungele veichi drama pendhutu..&#65279;

·  

more comments  here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9HSQHe19TM

Last edited by Truth.8 on 23-2-2014 10:31 AM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-2-2014 11:29 PM | Show all posts
Last night before going to bed, I open the Bible and here God spoke to me via HIS words:

1 Timothy 4

King James Version (KJV)

4 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2014 11:02 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 23-2-2014 11:29 PM
Last night before going to bed, I open the Bible and here God spoke to me via HIS words:

1 Timoth ...

Now this dog.8 is barking Christianity here.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2014 03:48 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 24-2-2014 11:29 AM
it barking to u but it is how God speak to his creations....
but than again, majority good hindus ...

Hell awaits you. dog.8. You WILL answer for your sins there.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-2-2014 04:52 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 24-2-2014 03:48 PM
Hell awaits you. dog.8. You WILL answer for your sins there.

sin? those hindus condemn the kavadi and those nuisance ...are sinner too? or it you will be in hell with rest of the followers who go against the true teachings of holy  scriptures????

u judge urself

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-2-2014 12:24 PM | Show all posts

I know is not easy to worshipped the Divine without form or idols since the Hindus been worshipping idols and object for many years.
Well practise make prefect...

It will be good if Hindus start practising now....this what you guys can do:

be alone, open soft light,  if possible after 9 pm since it will be very quite , no disturbances.....for start you can listen to this soft  music

I am not sure what is the meaning of it, but if the meaning related  or prasing one supreme beings no problem....I think it prasing about the supreme beings  nature ...hmmm i guess...

in this video it has pic of god...Please do not put that in your brain or visualise it ....never do that...just listen to the song has this prasing the surpreme...

than you close  eyes, lay down than you start to visualise nature of HIS creations.....do not imagin/or visualise  HIM as an object or long hair or whatever...no images in your eyes...just nature is ok...maybe you might also see sages coming in form of teachings but do not worship them as they are just messenger or gurus...

this will be your fist move....later you know where you heading.....than once you get hold of it....you will surly not going keep or worship with idols , object or any kind of such....even thaipusaam  you might not practise as this also not part of the scriputres....

listen again:  

May you find the Surpeme in truth

P/S  : in order to close to Supreme....please be clean all the time...your house, dressing and your physical body....every  thing should be clean....possible be vegetarian or if unable to do so, go in moderate meats : chicken, fish, eggs, mutton very light meats ...more fruits, grains, nuts ...be loving of nature,,,animals , plants and humans...honest , sincere and  TRUTHFUL.....u will find peace and Creator The Supreme Beings... Last edited by Truth.8 on 26-2-2014 01:29 PM

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 3-3-2014 12:48 PM | Show all posts
Hindu Scriptural evidence against making and worshipping idols

Bhagavat   Gita 7-22 : Endowed with such a faith, he endeavors to worship a   particular demigod and obtains his desires. But in actuality these benefits   are bestowed by Me alone.   
Purport: The demigods cannot     award benedictions to their devotees without the permission of the Supreme     Lord. The less intelligent living entity does not know this, and therefore     he foolishly goes to the demigods for some benefit. But the pure devotee,     when in need of something, pray only to the Supreme Lord. A living entity     goes to the demigods usually because he is mad to fulfill his lust [for     material things]. Devotional service to the Supreme Lord and the worship of     a demigod cannot be on the same platform, because worship of a demigod is  material and devotional service to the Supreme Lord is completely     spiritual.
Bhagavat Gita 7-23  :  Men of small   intelligence worship the demigods, and their fruits are limited and temporary.   Those who worship the demigods go to the planets of the demigods, but My   devotees ultimately reach My supreme planet.   
Purport: Some commentators on     the BG say that one who worships a demigod can reach the Supreme Lord, but     here it is clearly stated that the worshipers of demigods go to the     different planetary systems where various demigods are situated, just as a     worshiper of the sun achieves the sun or a worshiper of the demigod of the     moon achieves the moon. It is not that everyone, regardless of whatever     demigod is worshipped, will reach the Supreme Personality of Godhead. That     is denied here, for it is clearly stated that the worshipers of demigods go     to different planets in the material world but the devotee of the Supreme Lord goes directly to the supreme planet of the Personality of     Godhead.
Bhagavat Gita 7-24: "The ignorant believe   that un-manifest Para Brahma (One God) incarnates or takes manifestations,   because they do not completely understand My highest, immutable, incomparable,   and transcendental existence."  
Yajur Veda 3:32:   "...Of that God you cannot make any images."   
Yajur Veda 32:3:   "God is formless and bodiless"   
Yajur Veda   40:8: "All those who worship the uncreated things, they are   in
darkness, and you'll enter more into darkness if you worship the   created things."   
Rig Veda,   Vol.8,1:1: "All Praise are to Him alone"   
Rig Veda,   Vol.6,45:16: "There is only One God, worship Him."

Last edited by Truth.8 on 5-3-2014 10:42 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-3-2014 02:11 PM | Show all posts
Does the 9 planets effect our life? as for me NO. why need to circle 9 planets navagraha? why is many peoples do not believed  in the navagraha  are fame in terms wealth and health? why tamilan hindus blame others for their own failure and mistake?
does this 9 planets are the causes or it is humans bad karma (present life) that circle back?
will write this article soon

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-4-2014 10:50 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 5-3-2014 02:11 PM
Does the 9 planets effect our life? as for me NO. why need to circle 9 planets navagraha? why is man ...

Humans are so possessed with materials things...hence they need do seek planet for luck and  etc...the tamilans hindus wear 9 colorful stone which they claimed it is 9 planets which effect one human life...

Does  the Hindus scriptures says such???
Will write soon and in meantime...it will good if hindus start to do some  research rather  than blaming the planets for their failure

Last edited by Truth.8 on 4-4-2014 10:51 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-4-2014 11:00 PM | Show all posts
I would like to share  some eating habits...this my favourite:

get brown rice which contains lot of fiber...and mix the brown rice , oats and  some nuts or flax seed....wash and clean...boil the brown rice all those things....not only healthy  but contains lot of fiber and cut your  cholesterol....

than eat with vegetarian such sambar with lots of veges n fruits...

good oil : olive
others is not good
Last edited by Truth.8 on 4-4-2014 11:02 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-5-2014 10:35 AM | Show all posts
why hindus like to circle the 9 planets??? anyone care share ??

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2014 01:20 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 16-5-2014 10:35 AM
why hindus like to circle the 9 planets??? anyone care share ??

They are not 9 Planets, they are nine celestial bodies in Space which influences Man's future (along the person's karma). Hindus call them "Navagrahal" (Nava means Nine).

Read :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navagraha

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-5-2014 02:36 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 16-5-2014 01:20 PM
They are not 9 Planets, they are nine celestial bodies in Space which influences Man's future (alo ...

why need the planets influences human future??

the jews, japanese or even I dont give a shit about this nine  planets rather I view it part of God creation rather seeking blessing nor praying to this planets..

how you  explaine?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2014 03:56 PM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

the jews, japanese or even I dont give a shit about this nine  planets rather I view it part of God creation rather seeking blessing nor praying to this planets..

And why should I give shit about what you think or view in the matter? Hinduism Column exists to discuss about Hinduism, NOT your delusion of grandeur.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-5-2014 06:03 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 19-5-2014 03:56 PM
by Truth.8
And why should I give shit about what you think or view in the matter? Hinduism Column exists to discuss about Hinduism, NOT your delusion of grandeur.

this not about what i think rather are you peoples holding the truth?? does God says in the book? does God says that 9 planets has influences in human life? does god says wear the 9 different stones which bring good luck or kind of crap that it can change the life of person???

so where is the  logic ??  or could i says this nothing but your delusion of grandeur to misleads the teachings of Supreme??? answer me now Last edited by Truth.8 on 19-5-2014 06:05 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2014 10:17 PM | Show all posts
Since Christians and Muslims always talk about how scientific is their scriptures. I'm not trying to prove anything for our scriptures or religion since I sometimes find myself being annoyed by some evangelists who think that we do not have the brain to think, except if we follow them to some church and being showered with the water from the water tap with the Lord Prayer, eating the bread and drinking the wine or because we do not follow their Church No offense but it happens, hehe.

I remember that I read the story of abraham in Islamic sources or somewhere. If I'm not mistaken, he's claimed by the Muslims, Jewish, and perhaps Christians as the father of their various kind of religions, sects, and so on. He gazed on the sky and he ponders whether the Sun is the god? Then the Sun couldn't be seen anymore at the heaven when night comes. Then, he pondered whether the Moon is the god? Then, the moon too being hidden by the clouds. So both of them aren't gods.

I see him as a Semite person but he had once lived in the sumerian state in today's Iraq while sumerians were not semites. It implies that, those ancient whatsoever race know about the astrology and star gazing. On the other hand, their knowledge about celestial bodies weren't so much developed as the knowledge that we, modern Hindus possess today. abraham did not study anything from his father, nor revealed with anything at that time. He simply concluded things only through his personal observation, and he lives in Mesopotamia. By our modern knowledge, we know that the celestial bodies moving in their orbits and so does the Earth which circles too within her poles. So, those celestial bodies could be seen at different times by geographical grid. These knowledge now evolves into modern astronomy but still they share the same root in their development.

Once again, we do not use the term gods like you Christians or Muslims use to define. The term "devata" roughly refers to divine spiritual bodies whether you could perceive them or not. In the same time, it is mechanical in its view. We know about the Fact of the Reality. But, usually, Muslims, Jewish or Christians view us like the idolaters mentioned in their Bibles or their Quranic stories based on the incident which happens around israelites lands or in arabia. We're not those mentioned idolaters nor their descendants! and if those scriptures are universal, then where is the specific mention on the indus civilization or the chinese civilization in any part of the chronicles included in the Bible? What happened to them? The god forgots them or the Israelite-Hebrew seers couldn't foresee the civilizations unless if it is closer to them like the Greeks, Persians or the Romans?

The term nava graha does not really refer to the planets. The term graha came out from the root, "grih" in Sanskrit. It means:

• To seize.
  • To take hold of something.

The rishimunis of ancient India looked out across physical Reality and they could see that environment which forms part of beings life is influenced by different type of forces. These forces influenced our life. Nine among them is the most influential ones. So these are the grahas mentioned in the jotisham. The real meaning for these is, the "nine which influences" the Earth. These are those known as the:

• Surya
  • Chandra
  • Mangal
  • Budh
  • Guru
  • Shukr
  • Shani
  • Raghu/Laghu
  • Ketu

They're not the planet itself. But the embodiment of the spirits which could be founded within the Universe. It is used to read primarily one's personality or certain events.

So, we have the reference on traditional dates in our calender which also indicates various of events in the life such as:

• ravivar sunday
  • somvar monday
  • mangalvar tuesday
  • budhvar wednesday
  • guruvar thursday
  • shukravar friday
  • shanivar saturday

Through jotish (Pandits who study the celestial readings) point of view:

• The Sun symbolizes the soul, the heart, father, authority, heat, power and ambition.
  • The Moon symbolizes the mind, mother, water, coolness, emotions, memory, and common sense.
  • Mangal, Mars, represent courage, bravery, sports, competition, masculinity, passion, action, battles, cuts and burns.
  • Budh, Mercury, intelligence, learning, teaching, speech, expression, communication and writing.
  • Guru, Jupiter, fortune, expansion, wealth, children, religious thought, philosophy and wisdom.
  • Shukr, Venus, refers to marriage, love, romance, luxuries, prosperity, femininity, artistic expression, grace and beauty.
  • Shani, refers to slowness, struggle, discipline, dryness, labor, asceticism, accidents or chronic diseases.
  • Lagu, material desire, dullness, ignorance, laziness, sleep, addictions and ancestral karma.
  • Ketu, more on asceticism, spirituality, psychic ability, ghosts, eccentricity, and occultism.

These spirits were mentioned in our Vedas and they occured in the Rigveda and Atharvana Veda. We get the relevant prayers from the Vedas mentioned and this prayer for e.g begins with the Navgraha Suktam. They're chanted for the spirits of the celestial bodies. They're never mentioned as the planets themselves in our Vedas but referring to the "spirits". Non-Hindus had gravely misunderstood us. Most of the prayers are addressed through Indra and Agnidev. Not to those planets like non-Hindus understood them

The Greeks through the knowledge of Mesopotamians recognized the planets as per celestial bodies too but only five of them. Earth was assumed by some ancient people as flat including by Medieval European Church authority. We can read this through the history of how Portuguese could find their way to the East after they did not listen to their Papal sermons and later subdued Eastern tribes in Indonesia or in India However, maybe you already noticed this, but just in case, any society with at least the sophistication of the ancient Greeks knew that the Earth wasn't flat.

In particular, everyone in Europe from the time of the ancient Greeks forward knew that the Earth was round, and they had a good estimate of the size of the Earth. By 300 A.D., they also knew the approximate size and distance of the moon. But in when the Western Church interpret their Bible, the Earth becomes flat. So we wonder, why they should be deemed as worth to be followed?

Last edited by vikramavardhana on 19-5-2014 02:23 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-5-2014 06:54 PM | Show all posts

Nine gems worn by those people are not the symbols of the graha spirits

They symbolize the nine gratification of divine mother Lalitha in Thirumiyachur.
They came with the poetry composed by lord Skandha (Muruga) and part of the upadesham (source of recitation) was granted to munishwar aghastya swamigal....

The gratification is symbolized through the nine prakrti (elements) of the gems (ratna)... They're not the symbols of planetary system
They're recited to achieve the Siddhi energy, the complete understanding which leads to enlightenment...

It consists of the Guru Mantra, the Shield, the Nine Gems and the Benefits of reciting the poetry.
You don't simply wear things out of nothing but it comes with specific traditions

So, those who wear the nine gems, don't forget to recite the poetry everyday    Last edited by vikramavardhana on 20-5-2014 10:57 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2014 10:06 PM | Show all posts
On Navgrahas, please recite the Brahma Puran to get details. We recite the Stotras and Suktas in rituals not simply to get wealth in this illusionary or temporal realms. If we're so much into materialism, then why there is the teaching on maya which refers to tendency of the soul to be misled by the trigunas?

It is particularly aimed at reducing malefic effects of the celestial bodies on the creatures in the Earth. For example the Moon could influence the water tide and the water within human body. It is scientific if you wanted to say so, but our ancestors already know these things since ancient times without having to use so many tools, or labs. They depend on their faith in God, revelations to Maharishis and Gurus, their mental strength and benefits from the nature while respecting fellow spirits around... Fellow spirits among them are the grahas...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2014 10:13 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-5-2014 12:36 PM | Show all posts
vikramavardhana posted on 19-5-2014 10:17 PM
Since Christians and Muslims always talk about how scientific is their scriptures. I'm not trying to ...

my question  very simple: are all this 9 planets effect our life?  yes or no?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

7-5-2024 02:05 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068744 second(s), 42 queries .