CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4912|Reply: 4

Who is our god?

[Copy link]
Post time 21-3-2014 05:02 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
hello, and greetings to all readers and peace be upon with you ..

I am an atheist, but I still respect religious people.
I judge things based on the use of logic to the outside of the box. i'm trying to be a very mature person. the way of this kind of thinking makes me think to not believe in the existence of God, and I believe that everything happens by itself based on science and nature.

But one day, for some reason I assume that a human is a 'robot' that extremely sophisticated technology.
I assume that the wires are veins, electricity that are flows in the wires are the blood that flows in the veins, the camera is the eyes, the brain is the processor, RAM is memory and mental and so on.

this equation is once again makes me think that human is actually a robots so sophisticated!
the technology used to create a human are very sophisticated ! at this time, I was surprised and impressed with a very sophisticated technology.

again, my great admiration for the second time.
Because once I observed thoroughly and the whole human components are absolutely perfect and no defect. If human are created by its own, then surely there will be flawed, but it's absolutely perfect, e.g  of man's creation has no eyes, so he created the eye to see, then this human are not able to hear, then blessed the ears, then the mouth created for feeding, but do not have teeth, at the mercy of our creator, then he blessed the teeth to chew on something hard, then are not able to communicate fellow human, He blessed the voice  and so on! And see how many SUBSTANTIALLY greatness of our creator! certainly proves that human are not created by itself!

again i'm thinking that human technology is still lagging behind compared to the our Creator technology and human is the most perfect creation-ever created by the Creator because of the advantages conferred a high IQ when compared with other existing creatures on this earth. I do not want to comment further about this, fearing no one would understand what I am trying to explain.

The perfection not only in humans, but the ENTIRE universe. imagine if our creator did not create oxygen, how humans and other creatures can live. So he created oxygen for human life. If a human have eyes but can not see, what is the point for that? then he created light. if it was a light, but the earth did not have temperature and frozen, surely everything will die! then He created the sun and to avoid people in a certain country can feel cold and can calculate the days, months and years, then He created the earth that rotates on its axis with a constant for the night scene! then to avoid a dry barren place, then He created a clouds to supply waters around of the earth.

since human blessed with a high IQ and is able to think, why not we enslave ourselves to Him for His greatness, for His mercy, for His wisdom. if He  as a creator able to create something easily, then it is possible there's heaven and hell! But where? no one knows. perhaps at the end of space? because no one knew what the end of the space full of darkness and countless kilometers.

This makes me want to look for, where the truth of religion. I want to learn the knowledge of every religion and seek the truth .Because I was so grateful for every gifts given and want to worship myself to our creator. Maybe I need a teacher and I found out that some of religious also think like me who is always thinking something outside of the box, but perhaps a different pattern of my life with them, so we are different. I may only deviate by less interested in anything about religion and more impressed with the technology and science. Till now, I'm still seeking of my creator. I want to worship my creator to express my infinite gratitude mark Him, and not from religion that are created by human based on myth. Perhaps the opening of this topic or thread could open my heart a little to learn Christian.

perhaps my writing is quite long, but because it is long, so I use the words that are general suit for everyone and is simple to understand with a single read-only.

warm regards from me to you all.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-3-2014 05:14 PM | Show all posts

I will read and accept every comments with open hearts. hopefully I can learn something useful here. bahasa melayu version:

http://mforum2.cari.com.my/forum ... read&tid=792684

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2014 12:59 PM | Show all posts
selamat mencari agama..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2014 03:05 PM | Show all posts
Kalau nak bincang tentang tuhan disini tak sesuai, dia ke sini :
http://mforum.cari.com.my/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=20

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2014 11:57 AM | Show all posts
I make it simple , to build a building we need good architects. To create a humans, someone has created accordingly . brain  to think
tounge to taste , nose for smell and etc
So, this work non other than Creator work

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

6-5-2024 02:46 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.475193 second(s), 31 queries .