CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: reeves

Michael Jackson

[Copy link]
Post time 27-1-2004 02:50 PM | Show all posts
dah kronik nih ... makin lama makin mendalam kes si MJ nih ..
sampai check sapa sperm bapak sebenar anak2 MJ ..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-1-2004 06:47 PM | Show all posts

SECRET ROOM SENDS JACKO INTO A PANIC

Oh, BOY . . . things are NOT going well for Michael Jackson! The beleaguered star accidentally locked himself in a panic room -- and panicked!
Jacko, who's vowed he'll never return to his "violated" Neverland ranch, is leasing a huge 16-bath BevHills mansion and was alone when he discovered it had a panic room -- a secure room where the rich and famous can take refuge if an intruder invades.

Michael went inside, started fooling around with some controls -- and the door suddenly slammed shut!

He tried button after button but it wouldn't open. Michael FREAKED and started screaming for his staff -- getting more and more desperate with each claustrophobic second.

Finally he found a compartment with a phone inside and dialed his head security man, in near-hysteria as he explained his predicament.

But when the guy arrived on the scene, he realized he couldn't open the door without a code! So Michael was trapped inside for another 45 minutes until he was released by a staffer from the security company -- shaking, soaked with perspiration and scared half to death!!

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2004 07:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by adik^manis at 22-1-2004 12:37 AM:
kalo betul...baguslah.....mintak2 lg ramai org2 kat US tu masuk islam samer

kalau Islam betul takper .. kalau Islam NOI ...
hampeh ler jawabnyer

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2004 03:56 AM | Show all posts
ok.. dah merge dah topik...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2004 03:59 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by fly_in_d_sky at 27/1/2004 06:47 PM:
Oh, BOY . . . things are NOT going well for Michael Jackson! The beleaguered star accidentally locked himself in a panic room -- and panicked!
Jacko, who's vowed he'll neve ...

ish... dlm rumah sendiri pun bleh terkurung.. aper lar..

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2004 07:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Muntz at 28-1-2004 03:59 AM:
ish... dlm rumah sendiri pun bleh terkurung.. aper lar..

dah terlebih security .. salah skit ... abis ler

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-1-2004 07:16 PM | Show all posts

Custody Woes For Jackson?

Another week, another Thriller of a twist in the life of Michael Jackson.

Recent tabloid reports have suggested that the Pied Piper of pop stars may be in danger of losing custody of his own children.

According to the British tab, News of the World, Debbie Rowe, the mother of Jackson's two oldest children, Prince Michael, 6, and Paris Michael, 5, is seeking legal custody of the two children.

The tab cited legal documents in which Rowe reportedly alleged that Jackson is not the biological father of the two children and that she was impregnated via sperm bank.

The documents also reportedly state that Rowe was once entitled to visit her children every 45 days, but that she surrendered that right.

Responding to the tabloid's allegations, Rowe told Los Angeles television station NBC4 that the story amounted to "a malicious, pathetic pack of lies."

However, Jackson's former bride, who is Jewish, has also reportedly spoken out recently about her discomfort with Jackson's ties to the Nation of Islam. Fox News reported that Rowe has told friends she did not want her children "exposed" to the Nation.

Rowe's attorney, Iris Finsilver told Star magazine that she couldn't comment on the reports. "I can't talk about that," Finsilver said. "All I can confirm is that Debbie Rowe is Jewish."

Finsilver also declined to say whether Rowe had any plans to sue Jackson for custody.

The speculations over Rowe's concern with the Nation's role in her children's life reportedly began after she was spotted having a highly public lunch date with two Jackson business associates at the Ivy, the see-and-be-seen hot spot of Los Angeles.

Jackson's lawyer Brian Oxman said he had heard rumors of Rowe's concerns, but would be surprised if she sued Jackson.

"I've heard this from various sources--but I'd have to hear Debbie's objections from her mouth," Oxman told Star. "Michael has always been very generous to her, so I would be very shocked if she brought a lawsuit against him for the way he's raising the children."

In other Jackson developments:
The singer, his three children and their nanny were reportedly interviewed by child welfare officials at his rented Beverly Hills mansion over the weekend.

Stacy Brown, a Jackson family friend, said that the King of Pop felt that the interviews--which were scheduled--were invasive.

"Michael is protective of his kids, he's [the] biggest star in the world...concerned about his kids' security," Brown told NBC4. "He's a great dad, shouldn't be subjected to this."

Dionne Warwick spoke out on Jackson's behalf from Singapore where she is performing a concert on Thursday.

The five-time Grammy winner called the charges against Jackson "a complete injustice," and said that she "wouldn't even consider believing the claims" against Jackson.

The sale of Jackson's 2001 Bentley Arnage Red Label, which was featured in his video for What More Can I Give? was postponed after Jackson's people failed to deliver the title to the Barrett-Jackson auto auction company on time.

The car was expected to sell for more than $150,000, and may be up for sale again March 18 in Palm Beach, Florida, according to Rolling Stone.

Meanwhile, the father of Michael Jackson's reportedly ailing accuser has petitioned a court to allow him supervised visits with the child. The man said he was concerned by new stories that his son's condition is worsening.

The man has been barred from contact with his children after he pleaded guilty to child cruelty in 2002. He has been divorced from their mother since 2001.

Finally, the judge in Jackson's trial sealed 82 pages of documents relating to Jackson's accuser's account of the alleged molestations, saying they contained "sensitive information." The judge also declined media requests to lift a gag order, ruling that it would violate the privacy of all the parties involved.

Jackson is due back in court for his preliminary hearing on February 13. He has pleaded innocent to seven felony charges of child molestation and two felony counts of administering an "intoxicating agent" to a minor, and remains free on $3 million bail.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2004 07:17 PM | Show all posts

The Man Behind Michael Jackson

January 21, 2004
Last week, MICHAEL JACKSON's advisors held a very public "secret meeting" in Beverly Hills -- and Jackson wasn't there. It turns out that Jackson was reportedly only a few blocks away at his new, rented mansion where the real meeting was taking place -- between himself and FRANK DiLEO, his former manager and confidant.

Later that week at Jackson's arraignment in Santa Maria, CA, DiLeo was close by Jackson's side, ready to do battle. Who is this man that Jackson affectionately calls "Uncle Tookie"? Tonight, the Insider investigates...

DiLeo helped launch Jackson's career into the stratosphere in the '80s. The pop star's manager for six years, DiLeo shepherded Jackson through two hit albums, Thriller and Bad, and orchestrated two world tours to overwhelming success, including the memorable "Victory" tour. Uncle Tookie was always ready to take a bullet for his one and only client, and was rewarded with such gifts from Jackson as a Rolls Royce and a gold, diamond-studded watch.

But in 1989, it all came to a screeching halt with a single phone call from Jackson's attorney. DiLeo's services were no longer required, and he was not pleased. DiLeo addressed why Jackson fired him in a sit-down with DIANE SAWYER on "Good Morning America" just two weeks ago:

"Why did he fire me? That's a good question. But I think it was, he fired me because [it] was politically asked of him. There was an outside record executive with a big-time lawyer and one executive at Sony that would like to see Michael's power cut in half. And getting rid of me was half the power."

After his reign with Jackson, DiLeo turned to acting with roles in MARTIN SCORSESE's 'Goodfellas' and in both 'Wayne's World' movies with MIKE MYERS and DANA CARVEY. Now, with Jackson in serious legal trouble, DiLeo finds himself back in the fold -- and defending his friend -- fueling speculation that he may be set to take his place once again beside Jackson.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-1-2004 08:03 PM | Show all posts
wei..ari tu aku baca paper...si debie tu nak tuntut anak dia balik..pasal ramai org kata jakco tak layak jadi bapak....batu ke..???

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2004 08:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by jellyfish at 28-1-2004 08:03 PM:
wei..ari tu aku baca paper...si debie tu nak tuntut anak dia balik..pasal ramai org kata jakco tak layak jadi bapak....batu ke..???

hmmm ntah ler ...
kalau bab2 tolong nih mesti ada udang sebalik mee ...
takdenyer senang2 bg anak cam tuh ...
skarang nih Debbie nak anak dia ...
cuma question .. sapa bapak sebenar pd anak2 MJ .. tuh?
sebb kulit anak2 dia putih ..?
mane mungkin tu anak darah daging MJ sendiri sedangkan warna kulit MJ ialah hitam ...

:stp: :stp: :stp:

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2004 08:13 PM | Show all posts
tu la pasal..aku pun mempersoalkan benda nie..boleh ke anak dia jadi putih sedangkan jen bapak dia hitam...heran...

entah-entah dia pakai sperm org lain kot....???

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2004 08:20 PM | Show all posts
tu ler pasal sampai diorg check DNA .. nak buktikan sapa bapak sebenar MJ tp takkan ler sampai camtu sekali ....
siapa bapak sebenar anak2 dia ... takde kaitan ngan hal2 kat court case tuh ...
pening aaa kes MJ nih ngalahkan kes Mona Fandey ...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2004 08:28 PM | Show all posts
tau tak pe..he..he...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2004 08:29 PM | Show all posts

Father of Michael Jackson Accuser Asks to See Boy

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The father of the boy at the center of the Michael Jackson (news) child molestation case sought joint custody of his son on Tuesday, citing in part the charges against the pop star.

The man, who lost custody of his son and other children after pleading no contest to child cruelty and spousal abuse, also seeks to lift a restraining order that bars him from having contact with his family, his lawyer said.

"What we're asking for is joint custody," attorney Russell Halpern said. "We're saying the father is not a danger to his children. He's attended parenting classes and anger management classes."

Halpern said the man, whose name has not been made public because it would identify his son, considers a change in the custody arrangements an "emergency situation" in light of the charges against Jackson.

"He has received information from the news media that his son has been the subject of child molestation accusations and has suffered a relapse of his cancer," Halpern said. "He wants to offer comfort to the child and find out what is really going on with the allegations."

He added: "One of our concerns is that if the molestation charges are true they occurred on the mother's watch. The mother put the child in a position where they occurred, if true."

Halpern said his client would also seek to reduce his child support payments because, as a southern California supermarket worker, he has been on strike for several months.

An attorney for the boy's mother declined to comment on the court filing.

Jackson is charged with seven counts of committing lewd acts on a child under the age of 14 and two counts of giving the boy an "intoxicant" in order to seduce him.

The self-proclaimed "King of Pop" has pleaded innocent to the charges and called the accusations a "big lie." Jackson's lead attorney, Mark Geragos, has suggested that people close to the boy had leveled false charges in a financial "shakedown" of the 45-year-old singer.

Jackson is due in court on Feb. 13 for a hearing in the case, which has attracted sensational worldwide news coverage.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2004 04:20 AM | Show all posts
tak silap aku.. anak

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2004 12:17 PM | Show all posts
[quote]Originally posted by Muntz at 29-1-2004 04:20 AM:
tak silap aku.. anak

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-2-2004 12:20 PM | Show all posts

Michael Jackson Friend Criticizes Article

Michael Jackson's Friend Criticizes Negative Magazine Article About Child Molestation Case

LOS ANGELES Jan. 30

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2004 10:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by fly_in_d_sky at 1/2/2004 12:17 PM:
kalau betul anak2 MJ tu baka isteri MJ abis tu baka bapaknyer sapa??

tak silap, ambik dari bank sperma.. tak sure lar.. tak silap dulu diorang kata cara terbentuk zigot tu bukan secara "normal".

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2004 08:34 PM | Show all posts

Lisa Marie Feels 'Nothing' for Jackson

SYDNEY, Australia (AP) - Lisa Marie Presley said she "saw things she could do nothing about" during her brief marriage to Michael Jackson, but refused to elaborate.

In an interview with Australian Broadcasting Corp.'s respected "Enough Rope" talk show to be aired Monday night, Presley said she felt powerless during her marriage to the self-styled King of Pop. Excerpts of the interview were released Sunday.

Presley said she felt "powerless in a lot of ways, in terms of ... realizing that I was part of a machine, and seeing things going on that I couldn't do anything about."

"And don't ask me what sort of things, because I'm not going to answer. But just stuff."

Jackson and Presley, who is in Australia promoting her own singing career, were married from 1994 to 1996. Asked how she felt about Jackson now, Presley replied: "It's really bizarre, I feel nothing."

Jackson has pleaded innocent in California to seven counts of performing lewd or lascivious acts on a child under 14 and two counts of administering an intoxicating agent, reportedly wine. He is free on $3 million bail pending trial.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2004 11:42 AM | Show all posts

Presley under pressure

Lisa Marie Presley has clarified remarks made on an Australian TV interview, saying today that she never saw her ex-husband, Michael Jackson, engage in inappropriate behaviour with children.

Elvis Presley's daughter said in the interview that she saw things she "couldn't do anything about" during her 1994-96 marriage to Jackson.

"I was in no way referring to seeing something inappropriate with children, as I have stated publicly before. I never have," Presley said in a statement released by her Los Angeles publicist, Paul Bloch.

Without elaboration, Presley said during the talk show interview that she felt powerless during the marriage to Jackson, who is charged in Santa Barbara County with child molestation.

The interview aired on ABC's Enough Rope.

"Unfortunately, due to the recent media frenzy surrounding Michael Jackson, my comments during a recent TV interview in Australia regarding him were completely taken out of context and erroneously read into," Presley said in the statement.

"In saying I saw things, I was specifically referring to things in that relationship with us that went on between us at the time as husband and wife," she said.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

10-5-2024 08:13 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.385544 second(s), 39 queries .