Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: JUSTcircle

[JTBC] Non-Summit (Abnormal Summit) - Debate with handsome Global panels

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 28-9-2014 11:41 AM | Show all posts
aima87 posted on 26-9-2014 05:30 PM
cek in...

seriously.. smua orng ad peranan masing2.. ak suka tgk deorng bekap negara masing.. th ...

kan aima? success la.. dpt rating no 3~ bukan senang kabel TV leh dpt tinggi. sbb kabel tv  byk org amik.. beza ngn sbs, kbs ngn mbc yg mmg sedia ada dlm channel tv setiap rumah.

aaa Yuan gege!!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-9-2014 11:47 AM | Show all posts
[Pann] Knetizens: Zhang Yuan is more than just a conservative person

Im watching Abnormal Summit these days, and every time I see Zhang Yuan, I feel a sense of admiration for him....

He has a clean, handsome image. He came out too serious at first.

I used to think, huh...why is he on a variety showㅋㅋㅋ

The more you watch him, the more he's fun to watch.

A picture taken with his Chinese teacher when he was a language student.

He had a cute side to him ㅋㅋㅋ

Unsurprisingly, he was an announcer in China!!

He's working as a Chinese language lecturer right now

The students are so lucky.....

He showed a bit of his hostility towards Japan on broadcast but

he's on good terms with Takuya and doing love shots^.^

We also have some bitter memories of Japan.. but we shouldn't hate on the peopleㅠㅠ

This is a picture of him having an interview when he went to Yeondeunghoe in honor of the Sewol victimsㅠㅠ

He may look strict but I feel like he's a heartwarming person

This is a note that he passed on to a noisy Chinese person on the Korean subway..ㄷㄷ

It reads: I'm sorry but please keep quiet in a public area. Everyone on this subway are looking at you. Also, you should not sit on the seats for the elderly. Please pay attention to your actions while in another country. Thank you.

He's on the radio these days..ㅎㅎit seems like he's gradually getting more work

I hope to see him regularly!

Requested

[Nate: Pann] Handsome Zhang Yuan, he's really funny these days

1. [+305, -3] Such a cool guyㅠㅠ

2. [+259, -3] Abnormal Summit is so fun these days

3. [+253, -4] I don't know if it's because he was an announcer, but he has a sweet look to himㅠㅜ

4. [+110, 0] Besides the fact that Abnormal Summit is a variety show, it's a really good program. Where else would I be able to learn about the cultures of 11 other countries? And on top of that, 11 foreigners that speak Korean. They're all from different countries but seeing them have a meeting in Korean made me have a strange feeling. I only look forward to Monday. Zhang Yuan seems conservative but he's cute and when he sent a video message to his mother, I could understand his words even though he was speaking in Chinese. It even made me tear up. A man with even a warm heart, let's go on for a long run!

5. [+89, 0] It wasn't Japanese people that he hated, it was ithe Japanese government but he got edited weirdly. When I read his interview.. I realized that he wasn't that much of a narrow-minded person. It's also due to his character presented on broadcast..there is also a picture of him wearing a hanbokㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+86, 0] He has a slight resemblance to Infinite's Lㅋㅋ

7. [+77, 0] Rather than Zhang Yuan saying that he's close with Takuya and saying he talks to him as if it's not a big deal, his sincerity shows through his actions instead. And it's not like he's really hostile either.. anyways, Abnormal Summit is really fun. You hear about each country's thoughts, and it helps break the walls of discrimination. It's also fun to hear them talk in different languagesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

What are the Abnormal Summit members doing on Chuseok?

Alberto, Julian: "To my hometown"

Sam, Enes: "On Chuseok? A sweet break"

Takuya: "All in to practicing and training"

[Naver: TV Report] "'Abnormal Summit' G5, what are they doing on Chuseok?"

1. [+2082, -16] I mean, how did they cast such good members? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1904, -40] Enes totally looks like someone from Hollywood but he's so conservative ㅋㅋ

3. [+1505, -16] I fell into Abnormal Summit after watching it once and it's driving me crazyㅠㅠ I especially like Enesㅎ

4. [+1066, -11] Have a great Chuseok everyone.

5. [+1094, -275] Zhang Yuan is freaking handsome.. looks like Kang Dongwon

6. [+203, -2] But why isn't there anything about our cute library fairy Tyler and manly Zhang Yuan......?

7. [+171, -4] Whether it's because Takuya is taking care of his idol image or it's because he's usually shy, it feels like he's not expressing himself fully even when it seems like he has something to say..what a shameㅋ   

8. [+160, -0] I like how Takuya is talking more these days! Cuteㅋㅋㅋ

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-9-2014 11:53 AM | Show all posts
clara_nur posted on 27-9-2014 02:09 PM
tak sempat lg layan show ni tp salu baca news psl show ni yg kebanyakan bg review postif psl show ni ...

best clara.. cerita seronok.. sbb dia mcm bincangkan perbezaan budaya, law, pndapat dorang bukan mewakili negara.. tp juga pendapat dorang sendiri.

and benda ni mcm bukak gak la mata org2 Korea tu.. mcm kenapa perlu buat benda ni kalau kita x mau.. tapi sbb superior suruh dorg kena buat.. so, mcm2 pendapat.. sonok la.. sbb boleh bukak skit org kata budaya lama Korea tu. sbb bila ada mcm ni.. dorg leh tau.. oh negara belgium mcm tu? kenapa negara kita x? ada pro and kontra la.. the best is MC pun bagus.. pandai.. sikyung kan.. hehehe! paham2 je la.. akan ada wrap up tok conclude topik dorang. seronok.. yg lawak Yuan ngan Enes plak paling popular.. sedangkan dorg la yg diattack ckp paling conservative.. tp Korean ramai suker dorg sbb dorg stick ngn pendapat dorang.. cara dorg ckp kewl jer.. calm.. maybe sbb tu org suker..

sama ngn Tyler.. dia bookworm.. and bila org lain ckp2 balas membalas.. tetiba dia menyampuk and ckp somthing yg org tak terpikir.. mcm benda sbnrnya apa objekif dia kiter dok bincang boleh atau x boleh..

try la.. streaming jer daily motion tu.. sib baik la ada yg nak subs.. huhu! kalau x der.. tak tau la camner nak tengok.. sbb citer ni mg talk show.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-9-2014 11:56 AM | Show all posts
[Abnormal Summit] Tyler surprises people once again with his extensive knowledge of Korean history

[Naver: TV Report] 'Abnormal Summit' Tyler Rasch's illuminating affection for Korean history

Tyler: "Many Koreans think that the Jikji (Korean Buddhist document) was stolen away from them, but actually, when Joseon (past Korean kingdom) and France met together in 1886, France added it to their collection but did not return it back"

1. [+3729, 17] Tyler.. that class of being in Chicago University and Seoul National University..ㅋhe's very knowledgable. Tyler, Enes, and Germany's Daniel speaks Korean so well to the point that it surprises me.

2. [+2993, -12] He always surprises me..he's seriously smart and well spoken

3. [+2700, -77] He may be small but he really has a big heart. He's a cool guy.

4. [+2428, -11] I feel like Tyler is seriously smart..really cool!

5. [+2228, -12] I was touched watching Tyler yesterday. Keep up the good work!

6. [+529, -4] I feel like whenever Tyler is talking, someone always cuts him off..please let him finish what he's saying

7. [+481, -1] It's clear that Tyler is a knowledgable fairy...

8. [+472, -3] Why you begin to realize that people need to study after watching Tyler : he shows how powerful your inner strength can be ^^Tyler jjang~~^^

9. [+432, -5] You're a sexy man.

10. [+394, -6] I was surprised by how fluent he is in Korean but was once again surprised by how well he knew of Korean society and his extensive knowledge. While watching the broadcast, I felt embarrassed of myself...maybe he was born as a Korean in his past life.........

Abnormal Summit's rise in ratings

1. [+479, -2] If it wasn't a cable show it would have been an all kill to the other programs

2. [+411, -3] JTBC seems to have something special with variety shows..Hidden Singer, Witch Hunt, and even Abnormal Summit, solid shows

3. [+382, -0] I'm seriously really really enjoying Abnormal Summit!! ㅠㅠI can't even explain how charming each member is ㅠㅠ I hope they keep up the good work!!

4. [+338, -0] Korean-like foreigners ㅎㅎㅎUnlike other programs, I make sure to watch Abnormal Summit

5. [+224, -2] I seem to tune in to this channel every Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays..amazing~~

[Happy Together 3] Sam Otswiri and Enes Kaya

Requested

[Naver: My Daily] 'Happy Together 3' Sam Otswiri "Enes Kaya's thinking is conservative but his actions are contrary to that"

Sam: "His thinking is conservative but his actions are contrary to that. He's nice and has good manners towards girls and he goes out with his friends a lot...he went to a club last time and they asked him 'Why did you come here?'"

Enes: "I went to my friend's birthday party but the girls recognized me and asked 'You're not supposed to be here. Why did you come here when you're conservative' so I said 'What are you talking about. I'm human too; I need to relieve my stress as well'"

1. [+351, -4] Ah...he speaks better than me

2. [+271, -2] He's funny here too but Enes fits better when he's having heated debates on Abnormal Summit^^

3. [+216, -1] When Sam was sending a video message to his family, I really felt his words and I started tearing upㅜ his family must feel so proud of him since he's making so many people laugh in Korea. Sam 572 (5-7-2 = Oh-chil-ee = pronunciation of his last name, Otswiri) hwaiting!!

4. [+168, -3] Really charmingㅠ!!♥♥♥

5. [+155, -0] I'm watching on time because of Enes

6. [+56, -0] It seems like Abnormal Summit is the trend. If its ratings went up a little more they can come on Radio Star.

7. [+56, -2] I used to be the type of person that didn't think that positively of marrying foreigners, but after watching Enes Kaya, my thoughts have changed.. if it's someone like Enes^^ I don't even think about getting autographs from popular celebrities but I seriously became his fan so I really want one from him. I don't even watch Happy Together but started watching when I saw Enes Kaya pop up when I was flipping through the channels. I'll watch Happy Together every week now.

Interview: Zhang Yuan from Abnormal Summit

Requested

Source: Exclusive Interview. Abnormal Summit: Zhang Yuan teacher's honest Q&A.

-Interview took place on July 31, 2014-

Zhang Yuan: Nice to meet you. I feel really nervous because of this sudden interview today.

Q: How were you able to join Abnormal Summit?
A: I was able to join Abnormal Summit through my friend's introduction. At that time, there were over 100 applicants; I didn't think I would be cast because of the competition.
On June 2nd, I received the news that I was casted.

Q: What kind of character are you on broadcast?
A: I think I'm a serious and expressionless person. I think your image can be seen differently depending on the person.

Q: How long did you study Korean..?
A: I think I studied properly for about 4~6 weeks. I learned the rest while drinking with friends. My friends sometimes say that I sound like a drunk person speaking Korean.

Q: Something good and tiring about life in Korea.
A: It seems like everyone asks the same questions. Something good is that I like Korean people. I am also from the Northeast so I think my personality matches well here because Korean people have a lot  of "affection", right..? I am also the same way.
Something tiring : work in the after school academy. Not speaking lessons but teaching for the HSK tests and and university admission exams are the most troublesome aspects.

Q: Where is your hometown?
A: My hometown is "Shenyang". Its food, people, and weather are similar to those in Korea.

Q: The reason you became an afterschool teacher?
A: I needed money. When I quit my announcer job in 2008, my parents were really against it and disappointed. My parents didn't lend me any money so I then thought again about how to make money and came to Korea with about 1000000 won. Due to my financial situation, I started my job as an after school teacher.

Q: Why did you quit your job as an announcer and come to Korea?
A: In 2007 I graduated university and began my work as an announcer in BeijingTV. At that time, I worked for 15 hours everyday because of the Beijing Olympics. In 2008, my health turned for the worse; I even fainted during work. I then briefly visited Korea during my break but I loved it so much that I registered for university and settled down.

Q: You seem to have strong patriotism..?
A: Yes.. I'm aware of that. When I look at internet comments, a lot of them are cursing me: 'Nationalistic', 'Crazy Chinaman', 'Piss off back to China'. However, there are people that fight back the malicious comments; when I read the replies of those comments, I feel really touched. There was also a high schooler who sent about 2000 letters to me this morning and it gave me strength. (Have strength/Don't mind the malicious comments) That's why I think in every country there are good and bad people. Korean people are mostly good people so I try not to think too much about it.

Q: You hate Japanese people..?
A: Don't Korean people feel the same way..? This part !! Is a misunderstanding!! I just said that I hate the Japanese government but the PD cut that part out so I got really mad at her last week. There are a lot of people that misunderstood me because of that, but I'm really close with Takuya; we go to karaokes and drink together too. I graduated from Yonsei's language institute so most of my friends are Japanese.
My Japanese friends are not interested in history so it doesn't matter but I really hate the Japanese government.

Q: Anything hard in teaching your Korean students Chinese?
A: The students come to learn because they have a set goal in mind, not because they want to learn for fun. It's to receive a license, to get hired, or to graduate. If they learn it as a hobby they might have fun learning. I think the students have the hardest memorizing characters and learning grammar.

Q: Your plan for the future?
A: A lot of the students call me a celebrity but I don't like that. Rather than being a celebrity, I want to work in broadcasting&lecturing. (I want to find a definite job.) I also think variety shows don't fit my personality well.

Q: Until when do you want to stay in Korea?
A: I want to stay here as long as I have the opportunity to do so. It's important to have connections in China but I don't even have any. Also, I'm getting older so I want to keep staying in Korea ^^

Q: Since you were an announcer, are there any tips you can give in improving and practicing your Chinese pronounciation?
A: For one, there are even dialects in the Shenyang area.
I dreamed of becoming an announcer since I was 16 so I practiced on my pronunciation with a teacher and I got better. In the end, I believe that "practice" is all you need.

Q: Something you want to say to the students studying for the HSK test?
A: Since you guys are studying with a set goal in mind, the only thing to do is to work hard. You have to memorize words and work on your practice workbooks. There is no set method. Work hard.

Q: How did you feel when you were teaching your first lesson?
A: I was more nervous than the students. At that time I taught 2 students for the HSK exam but I was so nervous that I don't even know what I said.

Q: Did you participate in any other competitions besides the speaking and singing contests?
A: I won 2nd place for the Korean speaking contest in my language institute. I also won 1st place in a dancing contest.

Q: Is Lee Youngja really your ideal type..?
A: I really like Lee Youngja. I think personality is more important than looks. Looks only last for 3 months before you get sick of it. I picked Lee Youngja as my ideal type because I like her personality.

And lastly...
When you guys are looking for a job, you will find out that knowing Chinese is important.
People who work in major companies use Chinese daily, so it will too late to learn it by then!
So study hard learning Chinese way beforehand and master the language.

cr: Knetizone

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-9-2014 12:02 PM | Show all posts
[Abnormal Summit] Sam Otswiri receives a fan gift

[Naver: TV Report] 'Abnormal Summit' Sam Otswiri 'That's not quite right' fan gift 'synchronization 100%'

1. [+4666, 60- ] I only asked a question though~? I'm on your side though~? Enes and Sam's bickering relationship.. really funnyㅋㅋ

2. [+4622, -375] Watching today's episode and seeing Hong Sukchun's confident self looked so cool and when the gay marriage discussion came up, Hong Sukchun looked so serious yet his gaze seemed to have a feeling of sadness and pity.. anyways, cheer up Hong Sukchun!! I'll always be supporting you!!

3. [+4171, -76] I was a bit disappointed in last week's episode but today's was so fun  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜAbnormal Summit do well~~~~~

4. [+3444, -44] It seems like Sam really likes it!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ nicenice

5. [+3001, -35] That's not quite right?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+1074, -16] Enes is too conservative and one-sided..but that's his charm.. I don't believe it~ Also, how smart is he to accurately comment proverbs that fit the situation ~

7. [+1011, -14] Today I was once again surprised by Alberto's sensibleness.. Hong Sukchun's story touched me ..ㅜㅜ

[Abnormal Summit] Guillame: "No one goes to Belgium for vacation"

[Naver: Xports News] 'Abnormal Summit' Guillame attacks Julian "No one goes to Belgium for vacation"

1. [+2170 , -40] I want to visit Turkey and Italy but.. the adventurous and fascinating country, the unknown world, Sam Ochiri's country.. I want to go to Ghana for sure..ㅋㅋㅋ "That's not quite right~?" Daebakㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1975, -29] Sam Ochiri ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe searched his own country through Naver ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAh, I burst out laughingㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋ

3. [+1774, -27] I knew about this program since the very beginning ㅠThis show has been fun ever since the first episode ㅠㅠ

4. [+1705, -20] I've been watching all of the Abnormal Summit episodes and it's so fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋTyler is so good at Korean

5. [+1455, -10] I really like Abnormal Summit's G11. They hold conversations in Korean so well and they are all so cool! I feel like I wouldn't be able to speak another language that well so I think they're really amazing and I feel thankful towards them. Do well Abnormal Summit!

6. [+363, -1] Did the staff look over the comments? There was a lot of Takuya todayㅋㅋㅋand Sung Shikyung seems to be acting cautious too

7. [+288, -5] So funnyㅋㅋ Takuya ㅋㅋTakuyaㅋㅋ

8. [+279, -1] Tyler is really smart.. he's always interested in education.. speaks better than Korean people too.

9. [+285, -25] Can there not be any Korean representative guests.. it's not fun with them around and they are forgettable. Just discuss the topics with the G11.  

10. [+251, -2] I wish the Abnormal Summit members get to talk more.

[Abnormal Summit] Zhang Yuan: "I feel sorry to Korea because of China's yellow dust"

[Naver: My Daily] Abnormal Summit's Zhang Yuan "Sorry to Korea for China's yellow dust"

Zhang Yuan: "When I first came to Seoul, I thought that the air quality was really good"

Jun Hyunmoo: "That's the first time I heard someone saying that Seoul's air is good"

Zhang Yuan: "When I say that Seoul's air is good, my friends think I'm weird, but I just tell them to go to my hometown. China's air pollution is really bad; it smells like burnt meat in the air during the winter...I know that Korea has resentment towards China because of its yellow dust. To be honest, I'm really sorry because of that. China is currently trying to solve this problem to prevent others from being affected."

1. [+504, -3] He's a sensible Chinese person!

2. [+428, -3] You should admit things honestly. This was an episode that made me smile. History is history...everyone should fit in to the broad, global way of thinking to be happy together. I'm enjoying this show. Hwaiting!

3. [+375, -4] Abnormal Summit is so fun. I like Zhang Yuan.

4. [+362, -2] Zhang Yuan is such a good person.

5. [+308, -4] Yes, I'm hoping the situation gets better.

6. [+97, -0] Just like how there are good and bad Koreans, the same goes for the Chinese. It's like that for Japanese people too. I feel like Zhang Yuan is a good person

7. [+97, 0] Zhang Yuan is too niceㅠㅠ you don't have to feel sorry Zhang Yuanㅎ

[I Live Alone] Fabian and Julian

1. [+5157, -65] Julian is cuteㅋㅋ He seems nice~^^

2. [+5038, -56] Julian is freaking good at speaking Korean... I see, he lived here for 10 years

3. [+4710, -111] Whenever I see a foreigner speaking such good Korean, I reflect on my English skillsㅠㅠ

4. [+3507, -62] He looks like Robert HolleyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋBut he's handsome

5. [+2912, -48] Julian looks like a duckㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cuteㅋㅋ

6. [+720, -36] Today I cried because of Fabian ..I sincerely hope that he gets a lot more work offers, 'I Live Alone' .. to think this is the only show he has .. he wasn't even able to meet his family because he didn't have money .. it must be hard on him because of life in Seoul and its expensive prices.. I wish Fabian much success .

7. [+690, -12] Wow, why am I so happy to see Julian appearing on 'I Live Alone'?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  His chemistry with Enes on 'Abnormal Summit' explodes. On the other hand, rent is 200 thousand wonㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

8. [+600, -8] When I see him talking in Korean it seems like I'm watching some cartoon with dubbingㅋㅋ That friend of his, Julian, is good at Korean. Also, rent is too expensive in Seoul.. it's like on the level of New York prices

Interview with Enes from 'Abnormal Summit'

The first part of this interview talks about how and why he came to Korea and his studies. I translated the second half just because the whole thing is so long lol.
--
-Is Korea now more comfortable to be at than Turkey?
"That's right. There are times when I don't even think about Turkey when I'm talking on the phone with my Turkish friends. I talk in Korean with my Turkish friends that live in Korea and even dream in Korean. My mom gets a bit upset when she sees me like this."

-Is Korea a good place to live for foreigners?
"Of course. That's why I didn't leave. People here are really kind and affectionate. Because I'm Turkish, I became a 'Plus Alpha'. Because Turkey is the 'Brotherland'. Turkey and Korea's good relationship was evident from the Gokturks(???) era. Korea is the friendliest to Turkish people out of all foreigners."

-Who is the person who made you aware that Korea is the brother land?
"It is my dad's hoobae, the person who told me about Korea. There after when I landed in Korea and was heading to my friend's house in a taxi, the driver asked me 'where are you from'. I said 'the brother land, Turkey' in which he took out bread from his bag and gave me a discount on the taxi fare. He really viewed Turkey in a good light."   

-You appear very conservative in 'Abnormal Summit'.
"I admit that I am conservative. However, 'conservative' and 'close-mindedness' are different things. It's just that I want to maintain the culture of the way I grew up. If you see that as conservative then I guess it is. But isn't that something that you can't say is bad?"

-Is it because Turkey has a conservative culture?
"I'm not a representative of Turkey. I'm just speaking what I think. After hearing me speak, a lot of people say that's 'conservative' but there are actually a lot of guys that relate to my words.  That's why I have a lot of male fans. (laughs) I can't determine if Turkey has a conservative culture but I can say that I feel like Turkey and Korea do have similar cultures."

-When you talk about your opinions amongst the members of 'Abnormal Summit' aren't there instances where you guys clash?
"These days, there have been lots of programs where foreigners are partaking in. But most of them are similar so we get over it quickly. We have meetings with the crew and they tell us to ask them anything we're curious about so I asked them 'How long will this program last?' They were flustered but asked me back 'How long do you think this program will last'. I answered if we don't find new content it will probably end after the 5th episode. But 'Abnormal Summit' is not just about simple talks, it's about having serious discussions about real problems in Korea with each episode so it's different from other programs. So I feel like it will go on for a long time."  

-I feel like I'm interviewing a Korean person. But is there a part of Korean culture that you are not adapted to?
"There's nothing that I'm not adapted to but there's something that I want to change. Drinking culture. Korean people drink as much alcohol as much as Turkish people drink water. The only way to get close with others is to drink. This way of mindset needs to change. This is abuse to those that don't drink. I want to change this part of the culture."
--

1. [+10381, -108] Mark my words, Enes will be the trend.. I also recently learned of this but he volunteered for the Sewol incident saying it was for the brother land..I respect him in many ways ^^

2. [+7043, -60] Enes is good!!!♡

3. [+6699, -52]  He's seriously so funny these daysㅋㅋ&#12619lease love our country more, scholar Enesㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+6684, -55] It's not easy loving another country. Thank you.

5. [+5679, -206] His conservatism is exactly the same as Korea's.

6. [+1157, -7] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋEven in the interview he said a Turkish proverb ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+1097, -11] Enes' pronunciation is a given but his understanding of the language is amazing. He's on the level of a Korean speakerㅋ

cr: knetizone

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-9-2014 12:08 PM | Show all posts
Sam Ochiri is getting popular

1. [+7191, -123] Cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I used to wonder when he will become big but it's nice seeing him more well known now. Work hard!

2. [+6448, -85] Sam is such a cutie!!! He said he wanted to shoot a Ghana chocolate commercial so he received so many chocolates and uploaded pictures of him enjoying themㅋㅋㅋ Jjang cutie♥  I like everyone in Abnormal Summit!!!

3. [+5400, -89] I like Ochiri ㅋㅋㅋㅋAbnormal Summit is fun

4. [+4458, -78] His reactions are goodgood

5. [+4349, -67] ㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㄱㄱㅋㅋㅋㄱOchiri is so cuteㅜㅜ It's nice seeing him working hard!♡

6. [+ 910, -51] I hope through Sam Ochiri black people discrimination will be gone. There are discriminatory instances where Koreans won't sit next to black people in the subway. On the other hand they treat white people differently.
-It's that foreigners are burdensome.. not that we're discriminating
-People not sitting next to black people...never saw that before though

7. [+790, -26] What's with taxi drivers rejecting black people. They even pass by those with lots of luggage and disabled people too. Such bad character tsktsk

8. [+681, -25] Getting to know black people I realize they are born with many talents

9. [+587, -18] He's good at speaking Korean

10. [+554, -24] He has good proportions and is even handsome~~ He looks mischievously cute~~

cr: knetizone

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 7-10-2014 02:00 PM | Show all posts
'Abnormal Summit' Lee Yoon Seok's extreme love for drinking and smoking gets full abnormal votes

=====

1. [+331, -18] The topic is so boring. Isn't it obviously abnormal when you don't care about your health?

2. [+231, -22] Today's topic is really so-so. Of course it's abnormal to not care about health at all

3. [+158, -8] It's better to quit drinking and smoking for your family ㅠㅠ

4. [+111, -4] I think he should reduce smoking and drinking for his body. His family is very worried for his health. Reduce smoking and drinking and live a healthy live for your family!

-

Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Daniel, "cigarettes in Australia are the most expensive... $20 per pack"

=====

1. [+309, -61] I wish our country also sells it with $30

2. [+142, -25] Ausniel is really sharp-looking. Looking edgy in a cringe-worthy way?

3. [+126, -8] Didn't the government say the reason why they increased the price for the cigarettes is because of underage smoking? If it was true, then they would've came up with an idea of not being able to get cigarettes freely like Takuya said. Those smart people didn't even go to Japan and see the cigarette vending machines? Is it really because of the lack of technology skills? They're just trying to get more tax out of it

4. [+16, -1] It's true that the cigarettes are too cheap in our country

5. [+14, -0] I feel this every time I watch Abnormal Summit. I wish our country would adopt the good systems from other countries. Like how they check drunk driving and fining the drivers who block the roads when ambulances and police cars pass

-

Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Jun Hyun Moo gets frustrated at his surgery being repeatedly mentioned

=====

1. [+390, -25] In the preview of next week, they were debating about working vs parenting. I was amazed when Tyler said, "why do women have to give up either work or parenting?" Tyler is so cool!!!

2. [+300, -7] Next week's episode seems to be legendary ㅋㅋ I'm anticipating how they would parent babies. I laughed so hard when they read child books ㅋㅋ Gerniel is a charming guy

3. [+135, -6] They're all kind and affectionate!

4. [+10, -4] Jun Hyun Moo's laughs are the funniest ㅋㅋㅋ 꺄핡핥핥 ㅋㅋㅋ It's like I'm watching myself ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+10, -4] This show produces lots of endorphin and wrinkles under my eyes ㅋㅋ

6. [+9, -3] Jun Hyun Moo is so funny ㅋㅋ I burst into laughter when he danced

-

Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Zhang Yuan bitterly admits the origin of Chinese alcohol

=====

1. [+1601, -42] Zhang Yuan chose his character well ㅋㅋ

2. [+1439, -77] Zhang Yuan is likable. He's also proud of his country. He's like an ambassador of China

3. [+1101, -41] He's cute in the situations like that ㅋㅋ

4. [+862, -25] Sam's muscles are daebak...

source:
kpopkfans

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-10-2014 02:06 PM | Show all posts
[TokTV] Popular 'Abnormal Summit', their interns are also charming

=====

1. [+2526, -17] Abnormal Summit members shouldn't be absent. There are a plenty of substitutes available ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1962, -205] It's actually refreshing... They can just use the interns instead of Korean reps

3. [+1638, -15] They're so good at casting...

4. [+1525, -20] Danny Arens had such a nice voice when he was singing with a guitar ㅋㅋㅋ Please have foreign reps as the guest sometimes ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+1354, -12] I always watch Abnormal Summit because it's so funny. They're all charming. Even the substitutes are charming... Amazing. I'll always be watching it

6. [+355, -13] ㅋㅋㅋ We're struggling to learn English but how do the foreigners speak Korean so well? It's very thankful

7. [+313, -5] America's temporary rep Danny Arens' voice is as nice as a narrator...

8. [+263, -4] Honestly the Korean reps are the most boring ones! I want them to be replaced with the ones who aren't from the original reps' countries!

-

Article: Zhang Yuan-Guillaume-Daniel the 'Abnormal' triple takes a picture at Han River

=====

1. [+283, -7] At first, I thought Zhang Yuan was too nationalistic, couldn't take jokes, and hated getting ruined... I don't know whether it's because of the broadcast or his natural character, but he's starting to be likable

2. [+193, -0] They all love taking selca ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+181, -1] I want to see them in real life ㅠㅠ

4. [+163, -2] Woah. Three of them are so handsome. The people who were at Han River must've enjoyed the view

5. [+139, -5] I like them all~ plus Alberto/Tyler/Takuya~ I like them because I can see their sincerity

6. [+53, -0] I really love Gerniel <3

source: kpopkfans

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-10-2014 02:09 PM | Show all posts
[Abnormal Summit Ep.13] Discusses traffic and money + features a new America rep

Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Danny Arens appears for the first time "a singer who released an album"

=====

1. [+4104, -64] Hul his voice is so sweet... His eye color is freaking pretty

2. [+3276, -35] He's so charming... I never thought he was a singer because he has an aura

3. [+3220, -273] Bring back the cutie Tyler~~

4. [+2397, -37] He's charming!!

5. [+2294, -35] Hah~ This guy is really charming

6. [+737, -2] He looked like the most foreigner there &#12619;&#12619;

-

Article: Abnormal Summit Jun Hyun Moo, before&after comparisons of his fat removal under his eyes 'changed face'

=====

1. [+9453, -655] I think he looked better before.... Am I the only who thinks this?

2. [+7652, -196] His eyes look so small after the surgery

3. [+5336, -146] I can't study because of Abnormal Summit. Sobs

4. [+5008, -196] The American guy was totally awesome

5. [+3493, -71] &#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;

6. [+932, -10] Jun Hyun Moo actually gets a lot of work done &#12619;&#12619;&#12619;

-

Article: [Yesterday's TV] 'Abnormal Summit' Takuya, what's wrong with being the easy target? He's charming though

=====

1. [+7751, -66] At first, he was not noticeable but he finally built his character! The more you see him, the more you find him charming

2. [+5281, -42] Each Abnormal Summit member is unique, charming, and jjang!! There are also learning aspects

3. [+4490, -42] Kim Taku &#12619;&#12619;&#12619;

4. [+4139, -29] Kim Taku is cute... I hope he succeeds more!

5. [+3660, -42] He's starting to talk more and is likable

6. [+779, -10] He knows how to talk well because he knows how Korean-Japanese relationship is like. But we can still tell that he's nationalistic. It's good to see. I hope he succeeds~~~

-

Article: 'Abnormal Summit' ratings 4.779%, higher than 'Healing Camp'

=====

1. [+209, -4] They cured my Monday disease... G11 is love

2. [+151, -3] The ratings would be higher if the viewers don't watch the show on the Internet

3. [+119, -2] It's it obvious?

4. [+116, -3] Abnormal Summit is really funny~ &#12619;&#12619;

5. [+71, -12] 11 foreign workers &#12619;&#12619;&#12619;

6. [+33, -2] Much funnier than Excuse Camp

source: kpopkfans

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-10-2014 09:23 AM | Show all posts
Language state of Abnormal Summit

Four languages

Tyler

Korean, English, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish

God of languages

Alberto

Korean, Italian, English, Chinese

Jun Hyun Moo

Korean, English, Chinese, German

Majored English literature in Yonsei University

Majored German in Myungdeok Foreign Language High School

Sam

Korean, English, French, Ghanaian

Three languages

Julien

Korean, French, English

5th level in Korean

Guillaume

Korean, English, French

Enes

Korean, Turkish, English

Daniel

Korean, English, German

Sung Si Kyung

Korean, English, Japanese

His Japanese is fluent enough to host an event

He said he majored French in high school but his French fluency is not proven

Robin

Korean, French, English

Two languages

Zhang Yuan

Korean, Chinese

Takuya

Korean, Japanese

Daniel

Korean, English

-

One language

Yoo Se Yoon

Korean

The only person who speaks one language

=====

- The show really motivates me to learn foreign languages...

- I think Tyler is also fluent in French. He was reading French texts to write a report...

- The Secretary General speaks one language &#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;

- I heard that Sung Si Kyung can also speak German because his brother-in-law is German

- Sam knows every language a bit &#12619;&#12619;&#12619; A bit of German, a bit of Egyptian, and a bit of Italian

- Enes is such a genius translator jjang jjang! I'm viewing Jun Hyun Moo differently

- Those who are not from Asia all speak English as a basic &#12640;&#12640;

- Hul &#12619;&#12619;&#12619; Tyler is so amazing, his brain is just...

- Wow Moocifer... Of course, he was a former announcer

- Sam can't really speak Ghanaian though &#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;

cr: kpopkfans

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-10-2014 11:19 PM | Show all posts
Julian bercerita tentang hiking in korea.. ni lama kot.. English dia pun pelat Belgium.. apa2pun still comel! flower boy gitu..

cr: Arrang TV

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2014 09:32 AM | Show all posts
Check in
Iols tgh demam abnormal summit sekarang nih

Julian berjoget dan menyanyi
Last edited by reoreoisland on 14-10-2014 09:34 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-10-2014 05:27 PM | Show all posts
reoreoisland posted on 14-10-2014 09:32 AM
Check in
Iols tgh demam abnormal summit sekarang nih

Hi Reo~~ annyeong~~ hehehe!

mmg hooked up kan?

ep14 dah kuar sub.. leh layan.. alolol julian comel.. tengok instavid dia pun.. bercakap jer kijer dia.. comel..

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2014 06:01 PM | Show all posts
JUSTcircle posted on 14-10-2014 05:27 PM
Hi Reo~~ annyeong~~ hehehe!

mmg hooked up kan?

agak la
sekarang duk baca kpopkfans je sebab nak tau pasal abnormal summit nih

ep 14 yg baru tayang semalam ke?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-10-2014 08:19 PM | Show all posts
reoreoisland posted on 14-10-2014 06:01 PM
agak la
sekarang duk baca kpopkfans je sebab nak tau pasal abnormal summit nih

semalam ep15..

yg minggu lepas punya.. ha'ah kpopkfanz rajin translate artikel dorg.. tu yg dok post sini byk dr sana jer. knetizone plak ssenyap jer skrg ni.. x der update apa2... hhehehe!

Episode 14 (Guest: Lee Yoonsuk)

Part 1 | Part 2

cr: bxrme

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2014 10:41 PM | Show all posts

Happy 100 days

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-10-2014 01:36 AM | Show all posts
check in! hikhiks

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2014 01:38 AM | Show all posts
JUSTcircle posted on 28-9-2014 01:08 PM
Sam Ochiri is getting popular

suka dia lps dia guest dlm RM. kuat troll.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2014 01:43 AM | Show all posts
JUSTcircle posted on 14-10-2014 09:19 PM
semalam ep15..

yg minggu lepas punya.. ha'ah kpopkfanz rajin translate artikel dorg.. tu yg dok ...

eh samalah.. suka baca kt kpofans gak

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-10-2014 12:40 PM | Show all posts
trexxxxxi posted on 19-10-2014 01:36 AM
check in! hikhiks

oisoseyo~~

best kan prog ni? suker.. suker biler masuk Global Culture War.. Yuan nyer ego kan main x nak ngaku negara dia improvise negara org ain nyer brg. hahaha!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 05:28 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.080698 second(s), 45 queries .