Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: trexxxxxi

[MBC] We Got Married Season 4

[Copy link]
Post time 28-3-2015 12:06 PM | Show all posts
Solim pindah rumah... cam skeri je rumah derang

Song Jaerim ♥ Kim Soeun Couple having moved into their ambigous looking house, express, "Where is this?" "Who am I?"

MBC WGM Season 4's Song Jaerim ♥ Kim Soeun Couple leave their newlywed home that is full of fond memories and move into their new house.
Together with the White Day, the couple spend some really sweet moments making candies together. Their sweet atmosphere is ruined by the heavy ringing sound on the door. When the couple open the door, all that they have gotten were some big empty boxes and a mission card. Anxiously, they pluck up the courage to open the card. When the couple come to know that they are moving to a new home, they cannot conceal these shocking feelings they are experiencing.
The couple think that something seems to amiss with the home address and have a foreboding so the two of them start to search through the Internet and found out that the sea in just directly in front of their new house but there doesn't seem to be any houses around. This has resulted in a shock for the couple...

Leaving their newlywed home that is filled with much affection, the couple start loading their luggage onto the movers' truck before they depart. As the traveling journey was exceedingly long,  the couple start nodding off to sleep When they wake up, they are greeted by a completely different scenery in the surroundings and hence, they are once again left dumbfounded. As they drive along, their moving truck is stopped at the checkpoint and a soldier has asked to check their ID cards. As the couple are unable to comprehend the situation, it made them feel really nervous about the unforeseen circumstances.  Just where exactly is their new home? (Yeah I wanna know too...)
On the other hand. after going through all the twists and turns, the couple finally arrive at their new home. Having confirmed and checked the state of their new home, the couple are finding it really hard to believe the reality of the truth before their eyes and they are totally flabbergasted. This is especially so after they have seen the dubious looking shed, hence, the bidet-lover Song Jaerim expresses, "Seems like a pit latrine" (where one is required to do pour flushing). With their crestfallen faces, what exactly is this type of house that is causing the couple to have a mental breakdown?

Having moved into their ambiguous (?) new house, Song Jaerim♥Kim Soeun Couple's story will be telecast on MBC WGM Season 4 on 28th March at 5.25 PM (KST

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-3-2015 12:15 PM | Show all posts

Happy 200-Days Solim

Cheers to 50 years to infinity with Solim ♥

crd: soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2015 08:57 AM | Show all posts
couple henry ngan yewon awal2 dah ade scandal....minggu ni segment couple ni xde kan. sian henry dpt bini mcm tu.

knetizen dh bersuara nak yewon tigglkan wgm...tp mbc nk jgk yewon teruskan.lepas ni makin turun la rating wgm.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2015 12:02 PM | Show all posts
Kesian Henry.., baru nak merasa hidup berumahtangga..si Yewon dah terpalit kontrovesi

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2015 03:31 PM | Show all posts
..nasib baik tak tersembam ke lantai

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2015 03:33 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 29-3-2015 03:34 PM | Show all posts

(credited to its rightful owner)

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2015 03:37 PM | Show all posts

(this gif is credited to @aivzthegreat )

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-3-2015 03:38 PM | Show all posts
preview nex wek :

cr:soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2015 03:58 PM | Show all posts
1st gif nak buat avatar, tpi tak lepas pulak..gila lawak muka jaerim

cr: soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2015 04:18 PM | Show all posts
               'WGM' Song Jae Rim's Skinship Coupon for Kim So Eun.. Manly Man's Hug [X]

[+31, -1] I'm jealous that she was lifted so lightㅋ
[+21, -0] Wah, they're really sweet.

'WGM' Kim So Eun Touched By Sing Jae Rim's Hairtie Gift, 'Thankful' [X]

[+29, -0] Jae Rimmie picked a even picked a hairtie that suited So Eunnie so well~
[+16, -0] What to do with a guy that's this cool~~ You're cool, Jae Rim!

'WGM' Song Jae Rim's White Day Event for Kim So Eun [X]

[+62, -1] The clothes Kim So Eun is wearing are prettyㅋ
[+57, -0] Making candy, hugging each other.. it's really sweet~^^ The two of you are really pretty!
[+59, -2] Song Jae Rim is coolㅋㅋㅋ
[+48, -0] Solim is pretty. ^^
[+48, -1] Kim So Eun's smile is really pretty. Every time I see her, I fall for her eyes, lips and smile.

'WGM' Song Jae Rim's Sneaky Hug With Kim So Eun While Making Candy [X]

[+198, -7] Song Jae Rim is cool and Kim So Eun is pretty ㅜㅜㅜㅜ They make my heart thump
[+191, -7] They really do match each other really wellㅋㅋ
[+181, -5] So fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ When they were bickering, that moment ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah.. I want to date too..
[+164, -6] I like Solim so much. Pretty
[+97, -0] When Jae Ree Mee said that he'd hug her three times and he picked her up into the air, my heart totally thumped~♡ Solim is a fun, fluttering and sweet couple~♡ I support this loveable couple^^
[+94, -1] He picked up So Eun so lightly and threw her up ㅎㅎㅎ
[+86, -1] Solim is so pretty and match each other so well. When they finish WGM, it'd be nice if the two of them could do a drama as the leads.
[+83, -1] Every time I see them, I just get surprised by their chemistry... Wherever they are, they're just pretty... So loveable.
[+84, -3] As expected, Jae Rim is different~~ I'm always touched by where the charms of a guy like you end^^
[+73, -1] I acknowledge the driver ahjussi's professionalism ㅎㅎ The two of them really seem to think that there's really only the two of them. A world where only they exist ♥♥

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2015 11:40 AM | Show all posts
Happy SOLIM 200 Days Anniversary

cr: soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2015 03:34 PM | Show all posts

crd : soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2015 03:35 PM | Show all posts

crd :soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2015 03:36 PM | Show all posts

crd : soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2015 03:39 PM | Show all posts

crd :soompi

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-4-2015 03:47 PM | Show all posts
   crd : Dc

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2015 03:53 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2015 04:02 PM | Show all posts
'WGM' Song Jae Rim Piggybacks Kim So Eun and Cleans 'Newlywed's Sweetness' [X]

[+26, -0] The sweetness that only Solim possesses is so... nice~ I'll always support you^^*
    [+23, -0] I'll always support the two of you.. You're a couple that makes me wait for Saturdays
    [+19, -0] They're properly living out their newlywed life in Gimpo. It's nice to see~
    [+12, -0] It seems like Sso really properly received love from Jae Rim sshi today, so she looked happy. I like it♡

'WGM' Song Jae Rim Piggybacks Kim So Eun and Mops 'Reliable' [X]

[+16, -0] They're a couple that makes all the comments in every article sweet. They're so sweet, I'm going crazy~^^
    [+13, -0] Today, the time was really short, but I like Solim's chemistry so much♡

'WGM' Song Jae Rim Piggybacks Kim So Eun and Mops Vigorously 'Manly Man' [X]

[+20, -0] They're totally sweet... Sturdy men are cool
    [+19, -0] Pretty, cute, cool - I'm jealous...ㅎㅎ
    [+13, -1] You must be enjoying your rural lifestyle. As expected, no one can follow Solim's chemistry
    [+12, -0] As expected Jae Rimmie is reliable. He can clean so well even while piggybacking So Eunnnie, though So Eunnie is obviously light too. They looked so sweet, it was nice♡

'WGM' Song Jae Rim Carries Kim So Eun Into The Bedroom.. 'Romantic' [X]

[+51, -0] Pretty Solim! I hope you guys rest well^^
    [+48, -0] It should have been like this from the start [of moving in] - it feels so late. I really liked it today~**
    [+45, -0] Solim is so pretty~~~
    [+44, -1] So pretty~ I'm already anticipating next week
    [+39, -0] My heart fluttered throughout watching Solim
    [+38, -1] How can they be that natural. Seriously, shoot a romcom. It'll be daebak.
    [+34, -0] Today, time felt so short but since the two of their sweet chemistry's has been so natural since moving to Shi Am Ri, I was happy throughout watching♡
    [+24, -1] I wish I had a girlfriend like Kim So Eun too..

'WGM' Song Jae Rim Piggybacks Kim So Eun and Cleans Their Now Home [X]

[+262, -12] Their house is clay-coloured ㅋㅋㅋ
    [+229, -23] I like these two
    [+205, -15] ㅋㅋㅋ So funny ㅋㅋㅋ
    [+173, -12] For some reason, it seems like they could even earn money at that neighbourhood and live well~ㅋ
    [+99, -1] Living at a place like that after getting married seems like it'd be okay ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It looks fun~~
    [+80, -3] I support Solim's enjoyable countryside lifestyle. Please show a lot of good episodes
    [+74, -2] The two of their chemistry is a work of art.....
    [+75, -5] The two of them seem to have gotten a lot closer.. It so nice to see
    [+74, -5] Today was so fun, is it over already? ㅜ.ㅜ It wasn't more than 20 minutes...
    [+69, -2] Since moving to the countryside, their skinship increased. I like it so much. First time lying under a blanket and sleeping? Ahyoo, pretty~^^
    [+65, -2] I thought I was going to die from laughing, but how are they still so sweet
    [+61, -2] I like this couple so much. Honestly, I could watch them for an entire hour and I probably wouldn't get bored. Their kungjjaks really match well, so watching them is comfortable and enjoyable.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2015 04:03 PM | Show all posts
               'We Got Married' Song Jae Rim Carries Kim So Eun Into Their Bedroom For The First Time 'Romantic' [X]

[+79, -0] I'm jealous of this couple ㅋㅋ Pretty
[+76, -0] Today too, I watched grabbing my cheeks~ Solim is so fun~
[+73, -0] I so jealous of Kim So Eun....
[+46, -0] ㅋㅋㅋ I laughed so much my cheeks hurt ㅋㅋ Solim is the best, seriously ㅋㅋ
[+45, -0] Today was so fun too~~ As expected, they're sweet^^

'We Got Married' Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun Become Elders "I Thought I Was Never Going To Stop Laughing" [X]

[+41, -0] I like them being in Shi Am Ri better. Their chemistry stands out more, so I'm anticipating it. Today's time was short, but it was fun♡
[+39, -0] They're so loveable to each other. So Eun sshi responds better compared to before, so Jae Rim sshi is more excited. I'll support you no matter what ☆☆☆☆☆☆
[+33, -1] Today, I enjoyed watching a lot ㅎㅎ
[+14, -1] Today was seriously really fun ㅋㅋㅋ Solim, live well♥

'WGM' Song Jae Rim♥Kim So Eun, Forehead Kiss In Their Clay House Bedroom 'Romantic' [X]

[+27, -0] This couple makes hearts flutter
[+23, -0] Pretty. They're so sweet I'm going crazy~^^
[+15, -0] As expected, Solim, who I trust to watch, is jjang
[+13. -0] Today, in this short time, Solim's chemistry was so sweet♡

'WGM' Song Jae Rim's Sudden Forehead Kiss On Kim So Eun Before Bed "Sweet' [X]

[+31, -0] If you watch Solim, you don't know that time is passing. Please make it longerrr~~~ Next week too, be sweet. Solim fighting!!
[+26, -0] You're going to fields, raising chicken, and there's even swallows? I guess you're really living out a proper countryside life?
[+19, -0] They've become sweeter. I'm anticipating how next week's going to be too.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 02:27 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.202281 second(s), 43 queries .