CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4086|Reply: 3

Tyrese Gibson (Fast & Furious) - Does the Bible need Change?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 22-12-2014 08:35 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-12-2014 08:40 AM | Show all posts

Miller Mike Michael I was actually a Christian, the life wasn't going nowhere, I should say that I did not have a life, after searching doing some research, I found Allah , the only true religion that will give you peace prosperity...
I really don't want to offend nobody, but if you following anything else you are wasting your time you are on the wrong track....

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2015 09:19 AM | Show all posts
Why is this Muslim pissing around in Christianity column. promoting an Arabic nonsense called Islam? Where are the moderators here? Do you people only take action of someone reported him? OK, then I will report him.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2015 12:23 PM | Show all posts
obelisk replied at 22-12-2014 08:40 AM
Miller Mike Michael I was actually a Christian, the life wasn't going nowhere, I should say that ...

you can post those rubbised in MM...
compare to christianity and muslims...i would says true christiansity are much better than muslims

the guy who convert to islam....he feels been rejected, lonely or kind personal problem...muslims came to sweet talk to him and he found that the so called islam is true...

firstly, there is  lot games in this world we must understand...in order for us to live ...many things good and bad take place....when something  bad befall , humans searching and searching but true searching within us...with GOD ...once you grap hold on that...you never convert to other faith....

so, bottom line here:  accept the fact that we humans we face many good and bad....if  cannot accept...go and hang yourself rather converting to that religion or this religion

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 10:25 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066245 second(s), 30 queries .