Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: rapid

Pork (Khinzir):- Sape pernah makan?

[Copy link]
Post time 19-1-2004 04:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 19-1-2004 08:57 AM:
I will just take your word for it.
And I will stick with my own diet - Sea food, Chicken and Fruits.

What seafood? Govt just gave warning recently to stay away from seafood till the infestation of Red Tide is over! Miahaha! Chicken? I thought the Thai Govt has given ordered to slaughter all chickens at affected area (avian influenza).... Eat rumput then???

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-1-2004 04:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 19-1-2004 03:51 PM:
by Debmey

Why do you buddhists eat ikan bilis and not beef?  

Lesser of Two Evils.

wey! only monks dun eat ikan bilis la.... this including onion and garlic.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2004 10:01 PM | Show all posts
Why do you buddhists eat ikan bilis and not beef?  

Lesser of Two Evils.

When yu eat beef, yu can only eat about 1/100 th of a cow at most at a time. But when yu eat nasi lemak, 1 packet contains at least 10 ikan bilis. So how can eating ikan bilis be a lesser evil?

Use magic Report

KIASSU999 This user has been deleted
Post time 19-1-2004 11:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 16-1-2004 07:31 PM:

If you go to China Town in petaling street... you should buy and taste some "Salai Babi" ... emmm very delicious... loh

Too bad muslims are banned by the Arabi ...

You have missed the holy people in your religion too.  I take it that you are a Christian. So Can you Mr Faithhealer3 tell me, uncle Kiassu999,  if Moses and Jesus ate pig meat or not? Did they eat char siew?  You mean their favourite food was chee yoke? Were  they not the initiators of your faith?  I think you have to be fair and look at yourself first. You say salai babi very nice & tell it to a Muslim. If Jesus is alive today would you say that to him? Would you say that to Moses? Would you dare to say that to any Jew? Because not only Arabic people dont eat the meat. When I go to England and USA I see so many kosher food shop selling food for Jewish people. Chicken specialy slaughtered and no pork. So I began thinking. Actually christian people also should not eat pig meat because Jesus did not eat it. Isnt that so? Or  Is the ban only reserved for good people or for god? In my 56 years of living this is what I dont understand about christians. I think you people are too relaxed on many things that should be part of your religion, just so that people can convert to your belief. Where is the principle? In the end it is just like any other religion like Buddhist and others which are not Jew and not islam or just like no religion. You say there is law from god and Jesus follow tghe law but his peole no need to follow the law.  If you argue on this then you just think back about Jesus. Did Jesus eat it? The answer is no. Can you eat what Jesus did not eat? I dont know the answer. You know or not? Kindly explain  please.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2004 11:54 PM | Show all posts
Dear pak kiasu,

Yes, yu and I can eat pork.

The teachings not to eat pork was a sign of consecration for Jews as chosen people, not for gentiles.
If yu read Genesis 9:3, yu will see that God allowed eating of all kinds of animals. Jesus was born into a Hebrew culture.
Its good yu asked my fren.

BTW, if yu really want to eat healthy or follow what Jesus did, follow kosher fully, not partially like what Islam teaches. Overall health by the way is more than just eating kosher.

peace

[ Last edited by Debmey on 20-1-2004 at 12:05 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2004 12:06 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 19-1-2004 11:54 PM:
Yes we can eat pork.

The teachings not to eat pork was a sign of consecration for Jews as chosen people, not for gentiles.
If yu read Genesis 9:3, yu will see that God allowed eating of all ki ...

I am not satisfied with your answer. This gentile and no gentile is not for christian religion as far as I know. It is for Jewish religion. So are you in fact admitting that you are lesser in  standard or more lower standard than Jewish people? Sounds like hindu religion to me. With brahmins and the lower caste different standards set by God. There is something not right somehere if you say that christinity is the true way and Jesus is god. Something is just not right. For me i eat pork because Im not christian or Jew or Muslim. That is not a surprise because I have no religion. but your religion I dont understand. I can undertsand Jew and Islam becasue they stick to the law of God in their book. But christianity is very tricky. Everything can. Only special peoplle have to  to follow Gods law. The low class no need to follow. Chosen people is special people, just like brahmin in hindu? So christian is like pariah?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-1-2004 12:22 AM | Show all posts
Do you really think that God is a afraid of us eating pork? What kind of God is that and what logic? The true meaning of kosher was consecration, not literal ban on eating certain meats. As yu will notice, the Bible is divided into 2 part, the old and the new testament. The old testament is the shadow, the new testament is the substance where the full picture is revealed. Ie, go ahead, eat any meat you want, God is not afraid of yu eating any kinds of meat, just make sure yu are consecrated in your behavior. If yu want to understand Christianity, you have to understand it in our context and doctrine, otherwise yu are wasting your time.

[ Last edited by Debmey on 20-1-2004 at 12:26 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2004 12:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 20-1-2004 12:22 AM:
Do you really think that God is a afraid of us eating pork? What kind of God is that and what logic? The true meaning of kosher was consecration, not literal ban on eating certain meats. As yu will ...

Young lady I have been in this world longer than you and I have mingled with christians longer than you from all over the world. Your god who you say is Jesus seem to follow the shandow and not the substance. Is that what you are saying? Moses also followed the shadow. Is that what you mean? You are going round and round trying to make something logical out of the illogical. Thats the only thing i can see. Something is just not right about christianity.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-1-2004 12:51 AM | Show all posts
Dear pak kiasu,

I am a man, yu assume too many things my fren. Thanky.

No amt of mingling with Christian will make yu like one. Jesus was the one who brought the substance out of the shadow when he fulfilled scriptures by His sacrifice on the cross. Was he following the shadow before that? Yes he was, he followed the law and fully fulfilled it. since it has been fulfilled, there is no reason for us to folow such laws anymore.

peace
Debmey

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2004 01:02 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 20-1-2004 12:51 AM:
Dear pak kiasu,

I am a man, yu assume too many things my fren. Thanky.

No amt of mingling with Christian will make yu like one. Jesus was the one who brought the substance out of the shadow  ...

My son is a christian. My brother is christian. But i think both are leaving after 20 yrs (my son) my brother after 35 years. When they churchgoing people are leaving, you expect me to come in? I dont see any fulfilment young man. Explain to me what fulfiment? If everything is fulfilled the world would not be in this state as it is. And your God is powerless, despte having fulfilled who's commands? His own? God (since you say jesus is god) filfilling his own command. Not making any sense, unless you force yourself to believe. That makes it a religion for cows, not even sheep as you christians always say. Certainly not for mankind who is supposed to think. Sorry young man, but any intelligent and educated human being would think the same as me. I am an architect for your information.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2004 01:10 AM | Show all posts
Without God, the world would be in a worst state my fren. That how powerful God is. There is a God almighty.
Is your son and brother renouncing Christianity? I doubt so, yu better go check properly with them again.

you have legitimate doubts my fren, and yu will find them all answered in the Bible. Have yu ever read the Bible?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2004 01:19 AM | Show all posts
Too many times. Reading the bible. Going through it. Still doesnt make sense to me. Yes my son and brother are learning about another religion.  Good night young man. Going to sleep now. You have a lot of learning to find out about the world, judging from your postings that I have read so far. A lot of maturity to go through. Good night.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2004 02:22 AM | Show all posts
Dear Debmey,

I'm sorry to interrupt....

BTW, if yu really want to eat healthy or follow what Jesus did, follow kosher fully, not partially like what Islam teaches.

Kosher and halal is generally the same, in fact Halal has more complex types of food that can't be consumed than Kosher, we Muslim can eat Kosher, because the slaughtering way is the same.

Halal food not only meant to fulfil God's willing, but also concern on the proper food and sanitary aspect, example a cow is halal to consume, but it is haram to consume corpse of cow....

peace - Kid

[ Last edited by kid on 20-1-2004 at 02:29 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2004 02:42 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KIASSU999 at 19-1-2004 11:42 PM:
You have missed the holy people in your religion too.  I take it that you are a Christian. So Can you Mr Faithhealer3 tell me, uncle Kiassu999,  if Moses and Jesus ate pig meat or not? Did they eat ...

Uncle Kiasu... don't assumelah... FaithHealer3 is a freethinker...

Debmay is more suitable to answer your question regarding Christain being "pariah" and junk...

Kosher food of the Jews is more or less like Halal food of the muslims... PURE NONSENCE.

Mohammad copied the Jewish idea as much as he could...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2004 02:57 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KIASSU999 at 2004-1-20 01:19 AM:
Yes my son and brother are learning about another religion.  

Uncle KIASSU...

Learn yes but don't be fooled... keep in mind that religions are man made...

Here is a LIST OF RELIGIONS.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2004 02:57 AM | Show all posts
Dear friend:

Kosher food of the Jews is more or less like Halal food of the muslims... PURE NONSENCE.

Mohammad copied the Jewish idea as much as he could...

That's sound freethinker enough for me....

peace - Kid

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-1-2004 03:22 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kid at 2004-1-20 02:22 AM:
Halal has more complex types of food....

.....but it is haram to consume corpse of cow....

Corpse? ...

We only eat dead animals lah... not life ones...
Its good to know how the animal was killed... and the animal must not be rotten ones... simple common sence is enough... no need for fake divine ruling.

Killing animals the Halal way is no less cruel than any other method of killing.

Seeing the slaughtering of a cow the halal way is quite sickening...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2004 03:49 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by whitepig at 2004-1-19 09:09 AM:
How about the air we breath? STOP BREATHING THIS INSTANT! Chemtrails! God know what's in that stuff.

Good one there...

Air bound disease are aplenty... many people are dying from infection from air bound virus... that don't prevent us from breating the air...

There is danger in everything... we use our brain and try to minimize the danger...

There are disease in animals... that don't prevent humans from eating animal flesh... we humans are primates who love to eat animal flesh...

Mr pbuh... Muhammad himself loved to eat lamb ("chop") ... that was his down fall...

Kafirs like me... love to eat the lambs too... hope nobody poisons my lamb"chop" like they did to Muhammad... i'm not so evil lah...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2004 03:50 AM | Show all posts
Dear faithhealer...

You seems to have much eccentric thinking and sarcatism vocabulary...

It suits you as freethinker...

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2004 07:11 AM | Show all posts
Too many times. Reading the bible. Going through it. Still doesnt make sense to me. Yes my son and brother are learning about another religion.  Good night young man. Going to sleep now. You have a lot of learning to find out about the world, judging from your postings that I have read so far. A lot of maturity to go through. Good night.

Yu assume too much, thats the problem with yu old man, yu even got my sex wrong. It doesn't matter if yu read 10 times, its no wonder yu can never understand the Bible.
Are your son and bro renouncing Christianity, thats the question. I learn abt other religions all the time too. Ahain yu assuming too much even abt your bro & son. Go to sleep but make sure yu wake up babe, its abt time.

peace

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

10-5-2024 02:37 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.520632 second(s), 42 queries .