CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: rapid

Pork (Khinzir):- Sape pernah makan?

[Copy link]
Post time 26-1-2004 11:52 AM | Show all posts
Muslims still no answers to why no pork but yes to crabs that are even more toxic?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-1-2004 12:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kid at 20-1-2004 11:14 PM:
Bro Baiduri Othman,

I think SFE can explain anything, yes anything even the impossible ones...

peace - Kid

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2004 01:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 23-1-2004 12:52 AM:

Malaysia belong to Malaysian... and not Malays only... if don't like it you can go back to the sea.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2004 01:41 PM | Show all posts
hello acong, how are yu?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-1-2004 03:12 PM | Show all posts
Freako... its you who started attacking me with your stupidity.

I said nothing of Mr pbuh Muhammad that was not true... or that was not recorded in hadiths...  

Stupid Bitch... you don't own this freakin land.

Special priviledges...  its for losers like you.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2004 04:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rapid at 2004-1-26 03:12 PM:
Freako... its you who started attacking me with your stupidity.

I said nothing of Mr pbuh Muhammad that was not true... or that was not recorded in hadiths...  

Stupid Bitch... you don't own this freakin land.

Special priviledges...  its for losers like you.

Aiyaa... quote also... quote properlylah... people might mistaken that its your word and start shooting arrows at you... instead of me...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-1-2004 06:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sonny~~ at 2004-1-26 09:47 AM:
u got guts
u got style
keep ur chin up babe  

My reply:-

Sonny,

Frankly speaking, I'm getting tired with the Religion Forum. We got stale threads & also garbage. Not to mention the forumners but of course, we got cool forumners like Fuzzman, Kid, Agul, Amorist, Whitepig, WinterNights & you yourself. The rest behave like BARBARIANS - maybe they feed too much on porks & beef & those exotic meats.
:nana:

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2004 06:07 PM | Show all posts
Oh yes BTW, successful people around the globe take less red meats, alcohol drinks but fruit juice & green vegetables, plain water & fish. Check that out guys! That explains the reasons your state of mind is questionable.:nana::nana:

PS. A bitch is far more better than holy people who only know to execute/pass judgement & speak ill of others' faith (ie. those who resort to vulgarity & obscenity when they're running out of gas or can't think of intelligent answers but still think they're so holy).

A bitch sells her flesh to survive & to support her family but never badmouthed others. Only God knows what's in their heart - God is the Most Merciful & the Most Forgiving.

[ Last edited by Baiduri Othman on 26-1-2004 at 06:09 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-1-2004 06:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 2004-1-26 06:07 PM:
PS. A bitch is far more better than holy people who only know to execute/pass judgement & speak ill of others' faith (ie. those who resort to vulgarity & obscenity when they're running out of gas or can't think of intelligent answers but still think they're so holy).

A bitch sells her flesh to survive & to support her family but never badmouthed others. Only God knows what's in their heart - God is the Most Merciful & the Most Forgiving

Wow... a female dog does all that?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2004 06:33 PM | Show all posts
Well, if there's no market for flesh industry - surely, there won't be whores.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2004 06:38 PM | Show all posts
But pls don't pass judgement on others' wrongdoings. Don't forget to examine yourself. No wonder in Islam "mengumpat serta memburuk2kan org lain ibarat makan daging manusia & silap haribulan ke neraka jahanam jawabnya b'coz God can't grant forgiveness unless that particular person seeks forgiveness from those he/she badmouths." If we're sincere, we shd tell or advice them with diplomacy; not exhibiting barbarian behaviour.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2004 06:39 PM | Show all posts
But again, pls don't mistake Allah swt. is not in control - He's giving the rights to the human race.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2004 06:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 26-1-2004 06:39 PM:
But again, pls don't mistake Allah swt. is not in control - He's giving the rights to the human race.

u mean moon god

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2004 08:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 26-1-2004 06:59 PM:
u mean moon god

nope ... maybe the true jehovah! Because you believe there are 2 Jehovahs - Cloning idea huh - join the raelians then! :nana:

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2004 08:53 PM | Show all posts
Yeah Truth, your God is the Most Forgiving. He died on the Cross for the Sins of human race. Would you like to die on the Cross for the sins of RCs & every Christian? If you're ready pls don't forget to inform us. I'll be glad to witness the most impt. event of the Century.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2004 09:06 PM | Show all posts
Truth to die on cross - he rather change his religion! Maybe as an atheist!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-1-2004 10:19 PM | Show all posts
Truth is here. Truth, I beg you - pls die on the Cross for the sins of every human incl. me. Pls Truth, I desperately need you to sacrifice your blood for us.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2004 10:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 26-1-2004 10:19 PM:
Truth is here. Truth, I beg you - pls die on the Cross for the sins of every human incl. me. Pls Truth, I desperately need you to sacrifice your blood for us.

Do I have die for your sin ??? why not u died for your beloved muslims friends in palestine so that you will rewarded sensual paradise. as allah always busy with his concubines, you can be his concubines as well

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2004 12:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 26-1-2004 01:41 PM:
hello acong, how are yu?

fine! thank you!

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2004 12:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 26-1-2004 06:16 PM:

Wow... a female dog does all that?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-5-2024 07:29 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.190116 second(s), 42 queries .