Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 51011|Reply: 392

Cerita-ceriti David Beckham

[Copy link]
Post time 18-1-2004 02:49 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Beckham Says He Has One Leg Longer Than the Other

LONDON (Reuters) - David Beckham has one leg longer than the other, the England captain told the News of the World on Sunday.

Beckham said he was unaware of the problem until he underwent a medical before his transfer from Manchester United to Real Madrid last July.

"One of my legs is shorter than the other," he told the newspaper. "I think it's a common problem but the difference in mine is a bit more unusual.

"I didn't know about it until I signed for Real and it showed up in the medical.

"The doctors told me: 'By the way, you've got a little bit of a problem with your back.' Thankfully, it's not a big problem," said Beckham.

The midfielder has been troubled by a string of injuries since joining Real. He has missed the last three games because of a problem with his right ankle but is back in the squad for the away league match against Real Betis later on Sunday.

"My left leg is shorter than my right," he said. "I have tried to wear insoles to help but I can't wear anything in my (soccer) boots.

"That's the problem with my present injury," he said. "I don't like wearing anything padded because I only want to feel the boot against my foot and nothing else, especially when I'm taking free kicks."

Kaki David Beckham sebelah pendek sebelah panjang ? ....

[ Last edited by  fairy_hobbit at 28-1-2007 03:44 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-1-2004 04:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rhoyo at 18-1-2004 02:49 PM:
Beckham Says He Has One Leg Longer Than the Other

LONDON (Reuters) - David Beckham has one leg longer than the other, the England captain told the News of the World on Sunday.

Beckham said  ...

oic.....
memang semua org macam tu ker?.... aku tak pernah tau pun.... tak pernah test kaki lagi....

Use magic Report

seek1u This user has been deleted
Post time 18-1-2004 10:47 PM | Show all posts
gossip je tu

Use magic Report

massenger This user has been deleted
Post time 19-1-2004 07:49 AM | Show all posts
kira cacat la mamat ni.....

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2004 09:24 AM | Show all posts
kaki panjang tak pe...jgn tangan yg panjang..

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2004 09:56 AM | Show all posts
tangan panjang?

heh heh jadik keeper boley laaa

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 12-4-2004 03:11 PM | Show all posts
LONDON (AFP) - David Beckham faced a new rash of lurid headlines as "kiss-and-tell" stories alleging affairs with two women were splashed across British newspapers.

A second woman joined his former personal assistant in alleging a steamy fling with the Real Madrid star, whose love life and marriage with pop star Victoria has become the focus of a media frenzy.

The footballer's former PA Rebecca Loos spilled the beans in an interview published a week after the allegations first surfaced that she had bedded Beckham.

ADVERTISEMENT

"What happened between me and David was more than just sex," Loos told the News of the World, which reportedly paid her 350,000 pounds (530,000 euros, 640,000 dollars) for her story.

"He needed a woman to be with him and to help him through a difficult lonely spell in his life," said 26-year-old Loos, who claims to have slept with Beckham on four occasions.

The England captain, reputedly the world's best-paid footballer, has denied the allegations.

A second woman meanwhile came forward claiming to have had an affair with the former Manchester United star.

Malaysian-born Sarah Marbeck, 29, who now lives in Australia, alleged she had an affair with the father-of-two for up to two years, after meeting in Singapore in July 2001 when he was on tour with Manchester United.

"Sleeping with David Beckham was a momentous day for me, not just a one-night stand," she told the News of the World.

"I certainly didn't take our affair lightly and nor did he. This is probably the most famous father, family man and husband in the world and he changed my life," said Marbeck, described as a barrister's daughter.

Loos meanwhile met Beckham while chaperoning him in Madrid, where the midfielder plays for giants Real Madrid.

Beckham's wife Victoria, a former member of the Spice Girls , continued to base herself in England in order to pursue her own career, fuelling media speculation that their marriage was under strain.

"His wife was thousands of miles away all the time and was no support to him at all," said Loos, the daughter of a Dutch diplomat.

In a statement issued via his agent last Sunday, Beckham said the initial allegations by Loos were "ludicrous" and that he had a "wonderful wife and two very special kids".

Meanwhile Victoria told The Sun the next day: "We have been through a lot worse than this, and we're definitely going to get through this."

Beckham, who moved from United to Real last July in a 25 million pound (45 million dollar) deal, spent a short holiday with his wife and two sons, Brooklyn and Romeo, at the French ski resort of Courchevel earlier this week but has since returned to Spain.

He is expected to play for Real against Atletico Osasuna later Sunday.

And England manager Sven-Goran Eriksson says he was confident his skipper would be at his best for the Euro 2004 finals this summer despite the allegations about his private life.

Eriksson said that the newspaper coverage was part of the package for top footballers like Beckham who are constantly in the public eye.

"All international players in England realise they have to live with this kind of thing. He is very strong," the England chief told the Mail on Sunday.

"They know how the English media works. They are not too worried about what people write."

Beckham reputedly nets around 20 million dollars a year in wages and sponsorship deals, dwarfing the earnings of his wife who is trying to revive her pop career.

Kalau beckham Upset Real pun akan upset dan akan kalah  ........ kalah aje Real Madrid ni

Use magic Report

ShookDaGreat This user has been deleted
Post time 12-4-2004 06:28 PM | Show all posts
Malaysia boleh!!!!!!

siap nak associate dgn beckham affair..dapat Malaysian Born pon jadik laaa....

apa punya surat khabar bende camtu pon nak bangga ...hampeh punya surat kabo.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-4-2004 06:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ShookDaGreat at 12-4-2004 18:28:
Malaysia boleh!!!!!!

siap nak associate dgn beckham affair..dapat Malaysian Born pon jadik laaa....

apa punya surat khabar bende camtu pon nak bangga ...hampeh punya surat kabo.

Yang penting ada cerita pasal beckam ada gosip sikit dah le  tentu lariss Paper tu ...!!
Skg ni Akbar Omputih dok cari pasal  dgn beckam aje ....mungkin tak puas hati beckham main dng R.Madrid kot ?

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2004 06:45 PM | Show all posts
meletup2 pulak Beckham sekarg nih...

dicelah kaki yg satu pendek satu panjang tu apa cerita pulak...bukan main dia mengganas sekrg nih...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2004 06:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Don Henley at 12-4-2004 18:45:

dicelah kaki yg satu pendek satu panjang tu apa cerita pulak...bukan main dia mengganas sekrg nih...

Menganas pun kena belasah 0-3 semalam ...geleng kepala Si peres tu :malu::malu::malu:  lol

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-4-2004 08:04 PM | Show all posts
Kesian bechkam... macam bercerai lah si beckham ngan victoria ni tak lama lagi.....

Use magic Report

ShookDaGreat This user has been deleted
Post time 12-4-2004 08:35 PM | Show all posts
JANJI JGN SAMPAI TERJEJAS PRESTASI ENGLAND NANTI SUDAH LAH....

GO ENGLAND GO!

HEAR THE LIONS ROAR.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2004 10:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Don Henley at 12-4-2004 06:45 PM:

:siok: lollol three kions roarrrr .... auummm......rhhoooaaaarrr... :lol

btw pompuan yg dilahirkan kat mesia tu gila glemer.....

Use magic Report

jaszlynx This user has been deleted
Post time 13-4-2004 01:10 AM | Show all posts

whattttttt?

beckham tak bagus ar.. nf:

Use magic Report

KanTuT This user has been deleted
Post time 13-4-2004 01:34 AM | Show all posts
Pasal kaki sebelah panjang tu .....semuanya Publicity thingy....dorang takde cara lain nak meng-glemer-kan beckham......pasal pompuan tu lak.....tu semua macam tak betul je.....mcm Don ckp...gila glemer....kalau ada pun mana bukti nya....verbal prove takde guna....nak black and white jugak...:pmuka::pmuka::pmuka:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-4-2004 01:36 AM | Show all posts
Rhoyo...ko dpt info dari mana nie..???newspaper malaysia ke..??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-4-2004 01:44 AM | Show all posts
tak ler... aku dapat kat AFP .... newspaper malaysia yang ambik cerita dari AFP ni.....

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2004 01:49 AM | Show all posts
Malaysian-born Sarah Marbeck, 29, who now lives in Australia, alleged she had an affair with the father-of-two for up to two years, after meeting in Singapore in July 2001 when he was on tour with Manchester United.

"Sleeping with David Beckham was a momentous day for me, not just a one-night stand," she told the News of the World.

"I certainly didn't take our affair lightly and nor did he. This is probably the most famous father, family man and husband in the world and he changed my life," said Marbeck, described as a barrister's daughter.

:dia::dia: nie Sarah Marbeck nie confirm ke Malaysian-born..??? kalau confirm...huhuhuhuh...glemer lagi lah Malaysia nie...lol:lol dari Actress "Datuk" Michelle...penyanyi Guy Sebastian....lastly yang nie pulak...ntah nak namakan ape???:stp: semua org nie Malaysian-Born jugak...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-4-2004 01:58 AM | Show all posts
Memang confirm si sarah tu malaysian born ..... :bgrin:

lawa juga si sarah ni .. model

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 08:49 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.078603 second(s), 49 queries .