Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2049|Reply: 11

A 78 years old man journey to Islam

[Copy link]
Post time 27-2-2015 10:42 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

My Journey To Islam

I am 78 years old now and I have converted to Islam and became a Muslim after a process which was very difficult for me to understand.

How I Did It:
I have a son who converted to Islam some six years ago. My relation to him changed immediately after he embraced Islam. He became my enemy and a strange fellow to my entire extended family. I am married to five women and have thirty nine children.

Recently I went for treatment in a town where my three sons work and unfortunately I did not inform the Muslim son about my visit. Being in the same town he came very early in the morning to see me. He took most of his time with me and finally he inquired about my health and what I was planning to do. I told him about my mission and he was happy and he advised me to look for better treatment for Allaah says all illness or diseases have got medication except death and old age.

This was a big challenge to me as compared to my beliefs. As time goes I tried very much to keep him away from my affairs but he had that kindness of heart, which is unstoppable. Finally when I was admitted in the hospital he was there with me throughout, when the bill came he was there to assist in full payment. After all this I still had nothing to do with him and simply told him to go back to his house and never think about me.

The next thing,I realized I was in his house, I had been bedridden by strangers to his house only two days after I had left him. In my heart I had sworn never to go to his house, but here I was been taken care of by this strange son, he tendered to me like a baby, funny enough he was going for prayers everyday five times.

It is this constant prayer from my son and grandchildren that has made me to know what Islam is. I finally took a pen and wrote down what i had to say because i couldn't talk after recovery, the doctor said that I will talk normally only after a long period of time.

It was a Friday morning and i told him never to leave me at home when he is going for prayers, he then asked me if I wanted to become a Muslim and I said yes, he asked me if I now believe in One God, angel's, Book of GOD, Jesus as Messenger of God and healing from God, ooh yes I believe and he told me it is Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) that has revealed to them that, so do you believe Mohammed is servant and prophet of God, and yes I now believe. I went to Mosque, he carried me in a chair bed and here I became a Muslim. I am happy and free indeed, now I want thank God for all my life.

My advice to everyone who is reading this:

Age should not stop you from becoming a Muslim.
There is peace in your heart immediately when you believe.
My eyes are now focused on One God and I want all my generation and grandchildren to focus on the same God
I have realized money is nothing but life support

Reaction From Non-Muslim Friends and Family Members:
They have said I'm mad and strangenwhich does not bother me.

Changes I Had to Make in My Life To believe in One God for everything, first and last

Finding a Mosque or Muslim Community I plan to construct one at my homestead; I'm old now.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-2-2015 11:43 AM | Show all posts
alhamdullillah

bertambah seorg lagi umat Muhammad saw

sebak mira baca kisah dia,harap dia bertabah dgn dugaan yg mendatang

aamiin....

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2015 12:12 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 27-2-2015 12:16 PM

actually when christians  convert to islam got many reason:

firstly, some of this christians feels lonely, left out, depression and etc....they keep on searching, searching , searching GOD....
than came islam or whatever religion that make them happy.....so they feel this religion made them good....muslims will try they best to convert them by making friend  or more than friend...so, this peoples feels that they found islam...

the problem really not religion but human themselves who cannot blend their lives well..
Every religion      I repeat every religion teaches good....Buddhisim , Christian and Hindusim....

islam ? not sure because there is verses of hatred where asking us not to make friend with jews and christian....of course muslim will says, it reminder.....but such verses is not a healthy for human souls..

that old men should read more on Bible...there is a truth in Bible

as for me ....in my old age  once I reach 70's, I will surrender/or withdraw  my present religion (secret) and change my faith to Christ followers....because the teachings of Christ is LOVE and PEACE... because I love my LORD JESUS CHRIST SO MUCH    BECAUSE ONE OF THE GREATEST SOUL WHO CAME TO WORLD AND TEACHES SO MANY THINGS ...

AMEN

P/S: let says if i passaway without changing my IC and remaind as the religion which i do not practise and they buried me as that faith, NOT an issue...because is faith that counts not our dead body...they can do whatever with my body but they cannot kill my soul..my soul still followers of Christ..            

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2015 02:55 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 27-2-2015 12:12 PM
actually when christians  convert to islam got many reason:

firstly, some of this christians feels lonely, left out, depression and etc....they keep on searching, searching , searching GOD....
than came islam or whatever religion that make them happy.....so they feel this religion made them good....muslims will try they best to convert them by making friend  or more than friend...so, this peoples feels that they found islam...

the problem really not religion but human themselves who cannot blend their lives well..
Every religion      I repeat every religion teaches good....Buddhisim , Christian and Hindusim....

islam ? not sure because there is verses of hatred where asking us not to make friend with jews and christian....of course muslim will says, it reminder.....but such verses is not a healthy for human souls..

that old men should read more on Bible...there is a truth in Bible

as for me ....in my old age  once I reach 70's, I will surrender/or withdraw  my present religion (secret) and change my faith to Christ followers....because the teachings of Christ is LOVE and PEACE... because I love my LORD JESUS CHRIST SO MUCH    BECAUSE ONE OF THE GREATEST SOUL WHO CAME TO WORLD AND TEACHES SO MANY THINGS ...

AMEN

P/S: let says if i passaway without changing my IC and remaind as the religion which i do not practise and they buried me as that faith, NOT an issue...because is faith that counts not our dead body...they can do whatever with my body but they cannot kill my soul..my soul still followers of Christ..            

How come you repeat the same garbage over and over again? Is there something wrong with you? The said verse in context does not mean 'friends'
Walī (Arabic: ولي‎, plural ʾawliyāʾ أولياء), is an Arabic word meaning "custodian", "protector", "helper", etc.[1] "Wali" is someone who has "Walayah" (authority or guardianship) over somebody else. For example, in fiqh, a father is wali of his children especially for his daughters in marriage.

However the following is in the bible , 2cor6:14 (NIV)
Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

Per your argument , isn't this a verse of hatred? LOL , are you going to tell me that this is a parable?

Can you provide me a verse in the bible that state of unconditional love of the Christian God. I don't think there is any. Why preach that the Christian God is love but there is none in the bible about it?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2015 03:29 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 27-2-2015 03:39 PM
sam1528 replied at 27-2-2015 02:55 PM
How come you repeat the same garbage over and over again? Is there something wrong with you? The s ...

u can says whatever you want....peoples are more wise to know....

[Shakir 5:41] …from among those who are Jews; they arelisteners for the sake of a lie… Those are they for whom Allahdoes not desire that He should purify their hearts; they shall havedisgrace in this world, and they shall have a grievous chastisement inthe hereafter.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/peacefulreligion.htm

secondly, you need to study the Bible in order to love Christ...but than again you  dont....you only believe in surface and apperance of humans rather studying it in deep..

the truth is out there....THE BIBLE

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2015 06:30 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 27-2-2015 06:39 PM
Truth.8 replied at 27-2-2015 03:29 PM
u can says whatever you want....peoples are more wise to know....

[Shakir 5:41] …from among those who are Jews; they arelisteners for the sake of a lie… Those are they for whom Allahdoes not desire that He should purify their hearts; they shall havedisgrace in this world, and they shall have a grievous chastisement inthe hereafter.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/peacefulreligion.htm

secondly, you need to study the Bible in order to love Christ...but than again you  dont....you only believe in surface and apperance of humans rather studying it in deep..

the truth is out there....THE BIBLE

I am saying it because you are now trying to lie. I quote bit part of your post #3

What you are trying to do is to pinpoint to Quran5:51 with a mistranslation by Shakir. When you realised that no one is falling for your BS , you conveniently refer to Ali Sina but in his argument there is no Quran5:51 as he knows he would be embarrassed to no end if he quote it. However wanting to continue with your BS you now refer to Quran5:41 (Shakir) which states in bit part :
O Messenger! let not those grieve you who strive together in hastening to unbelief from among those who say with their mouths: We believe, and their hearts do not believe, and from among those who are Jews; they are listeners for the sake of a lie, listeners for another people who have not come to you; they alter the words from their places, saying

Ha ha , there is no mention about not taking Jews nor Christians for friends anywhere in the said verse. This verse is very different from your earlier claim. If you don't know what you are talking about , you should admit it. Don't embarrass yourself by trying to lie.

Quran5:51 has the word 'awliya'  [size=5.2] أَوۡلِيَآءَ‌ۘ     which is never translated to be friends. It comes from the root word ولي   , from the Arabic Word Study Tool this word translates to : put in charge; entrust; commission

So where is it in the Quran that states not to take Jews and Christians to be friends? Ha ha , I again caught you trying to lie.

No matter how hard or in depth you study the bible , it would not change the meaning of 2cor6:14 of not befriending with non christians.
The idea is that the pagan, wicked, unbelieving world, is governed by the principles of Satan, and that Christians should be separate from that wicked world, just as Christ was separate from all the methods, purposes, and plans of Satan. He had no participation in them, He formed no union with them, and so it should be with the followers of the one in relation to the followers of the other. Attempting to live a Christian life with a non-Christian for our close friend and ally will only cause us go around in circles

Ok , since you claim the bible is the truth - Can I get you weed killer to drink? Per your claim that the bible is the truth , you should not have any problems , mark16:18 (NIV)
18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

When can I get you to drink the weed killer? I don't think I can get hold of a poisonous snake for you to pick up. Anyways poison like weed killer would do. When can I see you to hand over the weed killer for you to drink in front of me? ........ yeah loh ...... you claim the bible to be the truth.

Lets see how you respond ...... ha ha

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-2-2015 11:50 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 27-2-2015 06:30 PM
I am saying it because you are now trying to lie. I quote bit part of your post #3

What you are ...

whether you choose to belived it or not your choice...

..but the link provide such

Index to some of the verses of Quran
  • * Torment to Non-believers-> 4:56
  • * Only Islam Acceptable->  3:85
  • * No friends from outsiders-> 3:118
  • * No friends  with Jews, Christians-> 5:51
  • * No friends with non believers->4:1143:28
  • * No friends with parents/siblings if not believers-> 9:23
  • * Fight non-believers-> 9:123
  • * Kill non-believers-> 4:89
  • * Anti Jew verses-> 5:82
  • * God a  "plotter", deceiver -> 8:30
  • * Killing Idolaters-> 9:05
  • * Idolaters are unclean just because they are idolater-> 9:28
  • * Forcing Christians and Jews to pay tax-> 9:29
here is the link:  http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/quran_teaches.htm

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2015 09:37 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 27-2-2015 11:50 PM
whether you choose to belived it or not your choice...

..but the link provide such

Index to some of the verses of Quran
  • * Torment to Non-believers-> 4:56
  • * Only Islam Acceptable->  3:85
  • * No friends from outsiders-> 3:118
  • * No friends  with Jews, Christians-> 5:51
  • * No friends with non believers->4:1143:28
  • * No friends with parents/siblings if not believers-> 9:23
  • * Fight non-believers-> 9:123
  • * Kill non-believers-> 4:89
  • * Anti Jew verses-> 5:82
  • * God a  "plotter", deceiver -> 8:30
  • * Killing Idolaters-> 9:05
  • * Idolaters are unclean just because they are idolater-> 9:28
  • * Forcing Christians and Jews to pay tax-> 9:29
here is the link:  http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/quran_teaches.htm

Ha ha , you are trying to run by changing topics.

Lets stick to the issues that you brought up ...... take note - you are the one who brought up these issues

(1) You claimed that the Quran state of not to make friends with Jews and Christians. In all of the accredited translations , this is not the case (refer to my previous post). However such is stated in the bible , 2cor6:14. No response from you except that it is obvious that you are trying to run by changing topics

(2) You claim the bible is the truth. Ok then , can you now drink poison (aka weed killer) because it would not harm you per mark16:18. I will buy the weed killer for you. How about it? You claim the bible is the truth. You drink the weed killer and if no harm comes to you , I acknowledge that the bible is the truth and I would become Christian. What say you? Now is your chance to convert a muslim by proving that the bible is the truth in taking up the challenge in mark16:18.

LOL , lets see how 'truth.8' ...... oops 'snake.8' twist and turn trying to run .....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-2-2015 03:23 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 28-2-2015 09:37 AM
Ha ha , you are trying to run by changing topics.

Lets stick to the issues that you brought up  ...
You claim the bible is the truth. Ok then , can you now drink poison (aka weed killer)
i dont take those...Bible is my remedy...it never ask me to be militant to overthrow country to be like zombie land...
thanks to Bible

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2015 04:33 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 28-2-2015 04:35 PM
Truth.8 replied at 28-2-2015 03:23 PM
i dont take those...Bible is my remedy...it never ask me to be militant to overthrow country to be like zombie land...
thanks to Bible

LOL , you are trying to run by not responding to your own arguments and changing topics

(1) You claim the Quran prohibit befriending Christians and Jews. Provide the evidence. If no such evidence , why do you repeat such over and over again despite being inform of it? You try your best to ignore 2cor6:14 which support what you have been arguing. Only haters does this.

(2) You claim the bible is the truth. Ok by me but you need to provide evidence. One way is to take up the challenge of mark16:18. I will gladly buy the weedkiller for you to drink. The bible state that you would not be harmed. I am willing to be Christian if you can take up such challenge and prove the truth of the bible. How come you are so scared of your own bible? Unless there is no truth in it.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2015 08:11 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 28-2-2015 04:33 PM
LOL , you are trying to run by not responding to your own arguments and changing topics

(1) You ...

(1) You claim the Quran prohibit befriending Christians and Jews. Provide the evidence. If no such evidence , why do you repeat such over and over again despite being inform of it? You try your best to ignore 2cor6:14 which support what you have been arguing. Only haters does this.
thats what the faithfreedom says that but you mainpulate it...

(2) You claim the bible is the truth. Ok by me but you need to provide evidence. One way is to take up the challenge of mark16:18. I will gladly buy the weedkiller for you to drink. The bible state that you would not be harmed. I am willing to be Christian if you can take up such challenge and prove the truth of the bible. How come you are so scared of your own bible? Unless there is no truth in it.
I dont need to proof anything  to you as you will always find fault with the Bible ...is typical of muslims..

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2015 10:57 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 28-2-2015 10:59 PM
Truth.8 replied at 28-2-2015 08:11 PM
thats what the faithfreedom says that but you mainpulate it...
What does faithfreedon say? Claiming that the Quran states not to make friends with Christians and Jews? LOL , you believe articles written by people whom you don't even know and could not even understand arabic? Waaah! If faithfreedon tell you to eat shit , are you going to do it?

The point here is that faithfreedon is arguing on a mistranslation. This has been pointed out. No response from you but you prefer to repeat the garbage over and over again. Why is this so? Don't you have any capacity to learn or it is just that you are a hater? Usually haters have this uncanny inability to learn because their hatred has already shaped their world view.

I dont need to proof anything  to you as you will always find fault with the Bible ...is typical of muslims..
You don't need to prove anything? You claim that the bible is the truth. Any claim need to be supported by evidence. Mark16:18 is a good platform for you to prove that the bible is the truth , as per your claim. Can I get weedkiller for you to drink. The bible states that you would not be harmed in any way. I will become christian once you prove to me the truthfulness of the bible in mark16:18.

Why are you so scared of your own bible? Unless you now have reservation that the bible is not the truth. I don't think this is finding fault with the bible.

What say you?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

13-5-2024 02:59 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.395305 second(s), 37 queries .