Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 4935|Reply: 41

A Drug Dealer Got Caught , Decided To End His Own Life &Then Found Islam

[Copy link]
Post time 27-2-2015 08:19 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
This is amazing story of a brother who was a drug dealer get caught years ago in a foreign country then he decided to end his life ...the same time he was planning his own death someone gave him the Noble Qur'an ......this amazing interview from the prison !!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-2-2015 05:25 PM | Show all posts
Only in Islam that they celebrate trashes becoming Muslims.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2015 08:13 PM | Show all posts
like i said....many peoples who lonely, no friends or even in prison...they do not have life because is boring in prison...so by giving the book, like bed time story to make him relax....or       zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2015 08:13 AM | Show all posts
Sorry excuse for human being like this (the above mentioned trafficker) thinks just cos he found a religion that his sins will be forgiven. There is a God and his place in Hell have already booked the moment he sold drugs to others. No amount of head banging or praying to some Arabic god going to save him from what awaits him on the other side. And that goes same to ALL who indulge in such activities.

Forgiveness from the Divine extended ONLY to those who commit sins unknowingly. Like someone who killed another person in a road accident or by accident or someone who had committed sins at moment of weakness. IT DOES NOT EXTEND TO THOSE WHO COMMIT SIN KNOWINGLY, AND HAD DONE SO FOR YEARS AND ONLY REPENT AFTER HE WAS CAUGHT.

This guy probably choose Islam because then he could get an early release from prison (by portraying a "good" Muslim) and could con the society into believing he was a good person who should be accepted back into the society.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2015 11:20 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 2-3-2015 08:13 AM
Sorry excuse for human being like this (the above mentioned trafficker) thinks just cos he found a r ...
Sephiroth:
Forgiveness from the Divine extended ONLY to those who commit sins unknowingly. Like someone who killed another person in a road accident or by accident or someone who had committed sins at moment of weakness. IT DOES NOT EXTEND TO THOSE WHO COMMIT SIN KNOWINGLY, AND HAD DONE SO FOR YEARS AND ONLY REPENT AFTER HE WAS CAUGHT.
Do you have evidence for the underlined sentence?

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2015 08:04 AM | Show all posts
In human laws, if A goes out and kills B intentionally, then A is guilty of manslaughter. Even if A repents his action, the dead person, B will not come alive and his (A's) crime will not change. Therefore, under the Common Laws, A is punishable if he is proven guilty.

If this is common sense in Human Laws (to punish a person regardless whether he repent or not), then why does God's Laws should be any inferior to Human Laws?

Why should a human being should have his sentence given a lesser punishment or the punishment itself nullified simply because he had "repented"? Does his crime also nullified just because he had repented? Does his victims suddenly regain all that which they had lost because he repented? Answer is NO.

So in the case of the above mentioned drug trafficker who allegedly found "God" in prison (something which is common among criminals nowadays) - does his "repent" mean anything to lives of all those people who he had destroyed by selling drugs to them? He could make excuse that he did not force them to buy, which is irrelevant. What is relevant here is that he knew the substance which he was selling, he took and used the profit which he sold and he did not repent till he was sentence to prison (after worldly punishment).

Therefore, Hell awaits him and others like him.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-3-2015 11:07 AM | Show all posts
Edited by mashimaru83 at 3-3-2015 11:17 AM
Sephiroth replied at 3-3-2015 08:04 AM
In human laws, if A goes out and kills B intentionally, then A is guilty of manslaughter. Even if A  ...
I think you are confused here, the purpose of repent is not about to bring back people to alive. Punishment and repent are two different things. You can take full punishment and repent, there is nothing wrong with that.

If we to turn your logic around, a criminal should just continue the crimes after he comes out of prison since repent is no longer matter. If he end up in hell due to the crime and he cannot repent, why should he do good anymore? Clearly a problem here.

I was hoping to see the evidence from a divine source.
Forgiveness from the Divine extended ONLY to those who commit sins unknowingly.
When you say 'from the Divine', then the Divine has to actually say it. You by definition is just an inferior being. Which scriptures are saying what you are saying?

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2015 01:19 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 3-3-2015 01:29 PM
mashimaru83 replied at 3-3-2015 11:07 AM
I think you are confused here, the purpose of repent is not about to bring back people to alive. Pun ...

when someone does sin /or wrong , knowing it is wrong.....but doing it......than God Punished  it.....humans think can cheat God....when they do act of sin , knowing is wrong....but thinking that when they get  older    can repent and performs  all the  holy mambo jumbo stuffs to please God forgiveness....this is soly GOD jurisdiction.....but one must remember, the act of sin is punsihment  or law of karma...what goes around comes around....this i have seen and have also experience myself.....in this world we live...there is unseen power that are watching all living souls 24/7 ....you cannot escape from this karma....thats why many peoples goes in stake of suffering in form of sickness and etc without knowing why it happened...

in order to accumulate good /or positive, one should do it in sincere way to collect positive (good   deeds), meaning not hoping for any kind of rewards after lives, that is not sincere....than I gurantee , one can feels the postive engery flowing in our souls in many directions....when souls depart the world......we  depart peaceful /or die gracefully...

p/s: i have watched peoples performs their yearly holy ceremony on pilgrimage, need to carry them or wheel chair/or suffering...this suffering in present life which law of karma punished them but of course human are ego...they would not says their wrong doings....they pretend to be good in holy garment to convience peoples  but not GOD....

Think

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-3-2015 03:47 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 3-3-2015 01:19 PM
when someone does sin /or wrong , knowing it is wrong.....but doing it......than God Punished  it. ...

I don't see any issue here. Let see if I can make my point clearer.
If someone do something wrong to you and gets the punishment for that, then it is nothing wrong for him to repent by asking forgiveness from you after that.

You can say karma will take it place but it's nothing wrong for him to ask forgiveness from God. Whether God accepts it or not is not for us to decide.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2015 05:48 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 3-3-2015 05:57 PM
mashimaru83 replied at 3-3-2015 03:47 PM
If someone do something wrong ...
If someone do something wrong to you and gets the punishment for that, then it is nothing wrong for him to repent by asking forgiveness from you after that.

yes very true  if someone done unintentionally  ..maybe out anger /jealous, greed and etc....than later he/she realised the mistake....can ask forgivness   from GOD...

if someone done it knowing is wrong and want torepeat it again and again not fear cycle of karma or GOD....than this person will receive the due sooner  or later...this  I have seen  personally  humans  hurt others , steal, lies and etc..infact, such person they do not have aura /or pleasant look...face kind scary....they need to do lot of face lift and etc to look good but the look still the same...besides fat and etc....all this accumulation of sin.....when a person perform prayer daily but his/her intention is not good...no point....when our souls surrender to GOD, our mind must be clean...of course not 100% percent ....maybe 50% ok lah...we humans ...still got weakness..

if a person or GOD fearing person...u noticed a face shine and have nice aura....
You can say karma will take it place but it's nothing wrong for him to ask forgiveness from God. Whether God accepts it or not is not for us to decide

Yes, true....just like a pagan, who   does good deeds to living things and humble life...is totally GOD jurisdiction to punish him/her for worshipping pagan gods...

end of the day, is our good deeds (positive) will be judge by  Almighty...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2015 08:52 PM | Show all posts
by truth.8

.....in this world we live...there is unseen power that are watching all living souls 24/7 ....you cannot escape from this karma....

Many have wrong idea of Karma and the role of God. They think just cos they pray to God that their karma already resolved. This is wrong.

What is karma? Basically it is Action and Reaction OR Cause and Effect. Everything you do (Action) will have a reaction which then becomes an intangled web around that person. A criminal can steal from someone and later he could repent and live believing that he is free from Sin.

The fact is, the moment that he had stole something, he had already produce an effect which will affect others. Perhaps the money he stole meant for a wedding, which was cancelled due to it gone missing. Perhaps the money was meant for hospital expense where the patient could have died without that money. Perhaps the money was to use for an education of a young man who could now unable to continue his education and end up becoming a criminal like the one who stole the money. None of these could be known by the criminal who had stolen it but that does not mean that it could not happen.

And even if the criminal found out and repented or returned the money, could he able to return what his victims had lost? NO - he cannot returned the wedding which was cancelled or the patient who had died or the youth's education and young age.

Bottomline - the moment you commit ANY action, there is a reaction. Good action could produce good result (or bad, depending on situation) and sometimes, bad action could also produce good result (but that is a very rare case). Those who perform the action WILL have to face their consequence of their actions - IF not in this life then the next one. There is NO escape from Karma, no matter how much one bangs his head on the floor.

What is the role of God then? Simple, if God sees you as someone truly changed and have generated good merits after leaving the bad things behind, He could produce opportunities where you could able to face the consequences of your bad deeds in this life itself (instead of paying for it in Hell) and you have a choice to fix the problem. You cannot undo what you have done but you can fix it somehow.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2015 08:56 PM | Show all posts
by mashimaru83

... it's nothing wrong for him to ask forgiveness from God

Everything is WRONG in asking God for forgiveness. It is an act of Arrogance and Ignorance.

People who ask God for forgiveness are just hypocrites who refuses to look at the face of their victims and seeks their forgiveness. Instead, they bang their heads five times a day and daydream that some Arabic god going to forgive them. HYPOCRITES.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2015 11:06 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth:
Everything is WRONG in asking God for forgiveness. It is an act of Arrogance and Ignorance.
I believe you got it wrong. Arrogance is one who make mistake, know about it but doesn't want to apologize (repent) for it.

Repentance is not just about asking forgiveness from God. Asking forgiveness from others is also part of repentance. When you make mistakes or commit crimes to other people, technically you have transgressed the God's law, so it's logical for you to also ask forgiveness from God.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2015 09:05 AM | Show all posts
by mashimaru83

Asking forgiveness from others is also part of repentance.

And IF the victim refused to forgive you, then what? Return back to your daydream about some Arabic god forgiving your sins?

Karma teaches humans NOT to commit Sins in the first place, NOT make excuses for yourself later. Karma forces you to think several times before you do anything - from the time you wake up to the time you sleep at night, everything from what comes out of your mouth (your words) and what goes into your mouth. Karma DO NOT TEACHES HUMANS to commit sinful actions and then run around looking for forgiveness like a headless chicken clinging to its life after its head cut off.

When you make mistakes or commit crimes to other people, technically you have transgressed the God's law ...

NO. When you commit crimes against other people, YOU TRANSGRESSED THE HUMAN LAWS. Which god came down and told you that you have violated his laws when you kill someone else? Bodoh.

IF we were to follow your logic, then I can go around killing Muslims and claim that they had transgressed my God's Laws (which allows me to kill them) - just like Muhammad did.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2015 10:51 AM | Show all posts

Karma forces you to think several times before you do anything - from the time you wake up to the time you sleep at night, everything from what comes out of your mouth (your words) and what goes into your mouth.

...but you use bad words on others....everyday...
so?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2015 11:17 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 4-3-2015 10:51 AM
...but you use bad words on others....everyday...
so?

The discussion here is about Karma, Repention and Justice. NOT what comes out of my mouth.

What comes out of my mouth is the business between me and God, NOT between you and me. UNDERSTOOD? Stick the discussion at hand.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-3-2015 11:27 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 4-3-2015 11:17 AM
The discussion here is about Karma, Repention and Justice. NOT what comes out of my mouth.

Wha ...

What comes out of my mouth is the business between me and God, NOT between you and me. UNDERSTOOD? Stick the discussion at hand.

....you sound like  wolf in sheep clothing than? talk karma but u behave like wolf???

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2015 12:32 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 4-3-2015 11:27 AM
....you sound like  wolf in sheep clothing than? talk karma but u behave like wolf???

Offtopic.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2015 03:09 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2015 03:55 PM | Show all posts

No matter how intelligent a snake behave, in the end it is nothing but a lying dirty THIEF.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

12-5-2024 04:38 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.208690 second(s), 46 queries .