Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: Truth.8

Manu??? law from Vishnu??or Bharma??

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 26-3-2015 01:08 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 26-3-2015 01:09 PM
That is not god, that is some Roman character Tiberius hadinvented and you had taken as god. In Hinduism, Lord Bhrama had given Man andWoman blessing and authority over the World (as long as they and theirdescendant follows Dharma). Why should we accept some egomaniac god who cursedhis own creation? Why should we accept a father who cursed his own children tosuffer? We reject such notion as a false god.

Is not curse, is punishment. If you are kid, did not yourparents punished u? parents want their kids to be discipline and in goodconduct but if  they failed, parents will do the act in form punished . why? Because of love….so does the Creator,punished his creations  out of love .This love is kind punishment as reminder to all HIS creations but not egomaniac god like what we see in some hindus disciples tortured  physical body to insert sharp object to reach their god. Did not   this  is   egomaniac god ? My  God never ask such   practices…        
And how many kids did you bear, you little piece of $hit?

How many kids I bear? Why? Because I understand the painsuffered by womens  giving birth which is punishment from original sin. Some womeneven die giving birth…so the pain giving birth is valid….common sense…
You believe in a Roman fairy tale of a devil whom you call a god who cursedhumanity and ask me for proof? Go to hell with your god, Snake. Such thing isnot to be worshiped by Man.

Like I said, is not cursed. My God do not curses but punished….two different meaning..
What proof? All you have are words from your fellowdevil-worshipers about so-called proof.
I have presented proof base archeology findings . is yourchoice to believed it or not….
Because your attitude shows just how evil Christians are.They come with smile, talk nicely, ask us to explain about our belief systembefore introducing some Roman $hit about a devil who claimed to be god andf#@ked the whole human race and now we have to kiss its rear end. DISGUSTINGLOTS - each and every one of your Christians.

….thats because you do not have a enough proof  to support your claimed. All of your writingbase on writings but do not make sense.
You still not answer me, in beginning all  with one language, why than this onelanguage became many languages world wide ? do you have answer base on your scriptures?
I can proof base on my scriptures . why many languagesand why different ethnic. Thats is beauty in Bible..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-3-2015 02:05 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

Is not curse, is punishment.

Punishment my @ss. It is a CURSE. Punishment means ONLY Adam and Eve could have endured the punishment because they did what they were told not to do. Punishment means there is a specific time for it to begin and end and it cannot be send to the next generation. Sins of the Father CANNOT be inherited by his Children.

But what your so-called god did is that he cursed Adam and Eve with eternal punishment with no way out of it and then went on to punish their children for generation to come. THAT IS NOT PUNISHMENT, THAT IS CURSE.

Because of love….so does the Creator,punished his creations  out of love .

You must have come from one pathetic family to able to say that a parent can punish a child with such curse out of their love. This is not love, this was hatred. Your so-called god hated Adam and Eve and so he cursed them and their children. And who could do such thing? Is it God? No, it is the Devil.

While in Hinduism we believe that the First Man and Woman were born and blessed from the day they were born to administrate the World (in His name), thus creating lineage of great men, sages, rishis and heroes to come, your pathetic religion spoke of the first Couple being cursed to the point that their children are born damn retarded.

Because I understand the painsuffered by womens  giving birth which is punishment from original sin.

You understand $hit about women or pain of child birth. Unless you are a woman yourself (which I doubt you are), NO MAN HAVE THE RIGHT TO CLAIM THEY KNOW WOMAN OR THE SUFFERING THEIR ENDURE IN LIFE.

My God do not curses but punished….two different meaning..

Your so-called god CURSED HUMANITY - and that is unchangeable FACT.

You still not answer me, in beginning all  with one language, why than this one language became many languages world wide ?

Oi Common sense lah. You don't need scriptures for that. Humanity spread across the globe and learn to speak differently which is why we have many languages. And if you want to tell me the Babel tower nonsense, SHOW ME THE SITE WHERE THE TOWER EXISTED THAN YOU CAN TALK MORE.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-3-2015 03:49 PM | Show all posts
Punishment my @ss. It is a CURSE. Punishment means ONLY Adamand Eve could have endured the punishment because they did what they were toldnot to do. Punishment means there is a specific time for it to begin and endand it cannot be send to the next generation. Sins of the Father CANNOT be inheritedby his Children.

Simple understanding, you against the Creators than eitherform cursed or punishment. Since both Adam and Eve  break God commandments , God punished  them for their acts.  That’s how GOD view HISwords as serious not kind playing matters. That include soddom and gommroah andLucifer once handsome looking  beings of  all angels plus intelligence , God cursedLucifer .
My God not some kind samsu/todi drinking type. My God verystern what HE says but deep inside love kindess..
But what your so-called god did is that he cursed Adam and Eve with eternalpunishment with no way out of it and then went on to punish their children forgeneration to come. THAT IS NOT PUNISHMENT, THAT IS CURSE.

The no way out is kind reminder  to all generations. Did humans realize this? No,they still doing act sin and worshipping stone, samsu  god, trees and etc…so if I am GOD I do samethings what HE done to   Adam and Eve….noshort cut…
You must have come from one pathetic family to able to saythat a parent can punish a child with such curse out of their love. This is notlove, this was hatred. Your so-called god hated Adam and Eve and so he cursedthem and their children. And who could do such thing? Is it God? No, it is theDevil.

That’s why   yourparents did not   punished you  for being rude to others. Using bad words,cursed and etc  which running your blood…reason?Your parents failed to discipline  you otherwiseyou     will control you tounge…oh yes,your father is lorry driver…that’s explained…
My God is Love, Anger, Revenge , Vengafuly and etc …why ? becauseif his creations do not behave, than  GODwill  roar like Lion… asuras worshipperlike you      prefer love all the timemeaning pampered  even sin..thats whythe      hindus like u  do not believed in original sins…thats why like to  sins, wearing one layer of gold and jewlery and believed in material goddess
While in Hinduism we believe that the First Man and Womanwere born and blessed from the day they were born to administrate the World (inHis name), thus creating lineage of great men, sages, rishis and heroes tocome, your pathetic religion spoke of the first Couple being cursed to thepoint that their children are born damn retarded.

Yes first human Adam was very spiritually but tempted  with devil cunning talk…adam was human and notangle nor God so he still has the weakness….even rishi also tempted by devilwhile mediating …so , not about issue retarded it about weakness of humanfailure in earth…just like you talk about religion but still u   used unpleasant words , cursed etc….can I call  you retarded?

You understand $hit about women or pain of child birth.Unless you are a woman yourself (which I doubt you are), NO MAN HAVE THE RIGHTTO CLAIM THEY KNOW WOMAN OR THE SUFFERING THEIR ENDURE IN LIFE.

If you think I don’t  understand, do I bothered? No..
Your so-called god CURSED HUMANITY - and that isunchangeable FACT.

If my God cursed first humans, HE would cursed first humansinto animals but HE is  all love kindnessand urged adam to labour to support eve….He did not    ask his creations walk in fire nor torturedthe body…which your hindus does kind of cursed…

Oi Common sense lah. You don't need scriptures for that.Humanity spread across the globe and learn to speak differently which is why wehave many languages. And if you want to tell me the Babel tower nonsense, SHOWME THE SITE WHERE THE TOWER EXISTED THAN YOU CAN TALK MORE.

So you know the Babel tower? What you know about Babeltower? Mind sharing to me…make sure your own words not google  ok..                                                                          

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2015 07:32 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

My God verystern what HE says but deep inside love kindess..

Your god is the Devil. And he knows crap about love. He has no love for ANYONE but a deep hatred toward Humanity, which resulted in all those events described in the Bible. The Bible itself is the description of the Devil and its work upon the World since beginning of Mankind. I could recommend everyone to read the Bible, for only then they could know who is the adversary it.

The no way out is kind reminder  to all generations. …so if I am GOD I do samethings what HE done to   Adam and Eve….noshort cut…

Yes, you could. Because you are evil as well. Why do you think I call you a SNAKE? Because YOU ARE EVIL-INCARNATED JUST LIKE YOUR USELESS PIECE OF $HIT YOU CALL A GOD.

That’s why   yourparents did not   punished you  for being rude to others.

Do screw yourself, Devil's child.

….can I call  you retarded?

Sure, and the next nickname I will paste for you could be devil's $hit.8

If my God cursed first humans, HE would cursed first humansinto animals ...

Oi a$$hole ... Look at the Christians, Muslims and atheists alike. THEY ARE ANIMALS. They don't know anything about Spiritualism. They don't know anything about Humanity. They don't know anything about God. All they know is eat, $hit, drink, screw around and daydream of some brothel called heaven. THEY ARE ANIMALS - because your god had cursed them to be.

So you know the Babel tower? What you know about Babeltower?

Nothing further will be entertained because it is obvious you are here not to learn but to spread your poison.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-3-2015 12:54 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 27-3-2015 01:27 PM
Your god is the Devil. And he knows crap about love. He has no love for ANYONEbut a deep hatred toward Humanity, which resulted in all those events describedin the Bible. The Bible itself is the description of the Devil and its workupon the World since beginning of Mankind. I could recommend everyone to readthe Bible, for only then they could know who is the adversary it.

If my God of Bible is devil, how come my God  provide law which is good and bad? Such gamblingis  bad, certain unclean foodsnot be eaten, alcohol  and few others? Compare your  books, it only lay out vegetarian but not much on food in take and others?

Maybe your Book is correct BUT it was made during the ancient times during ancient peoples. Jesus came over to prefect the law to present time so that peoples do not need to keep the ancient law but practice in moderate way which lay out in the Bible.

Yes, you could. Because you are evil as well. Why do youthink I call you a SNAKE? Because YOU ARE EVIL-INCARNATED JUST LIKE YOURUSELESS PIECE OF $HIT YOU CALL A GOD.

How could I be evil nor  snake when I do not worshipped asuras the demons which drink todi and smoke cigar ? You worshipped the asuras the demons

Do screw yourself, Devil's child.

That’s explained how your parents brought you nor punshied u. I do not blame you as your father a  lorry driver hardly comes home and the burden was on your mother. Taking care of the  childrens was great pain when you behave beyond the devil characters….hence  there no punsihment was  implemented in your family….this how a problem child  grown up and uses bads words on the others plus became social  ills to future generations

So, God of Bible made stern punishment to  adam  and eve because did not obey God commandements. It justify    for God to act  on that issue as to remind all    future  generations but humans still failed to realised because we have  rotten generations from the past from adam seeds  in this world who like question about the  ORIGINAL SIN one example is you .

Sure, and the next nickname I will paste for you could bedevil's $hit.8

You can called me whatever you please. It do not bother me but it clearly show how a rotten  child was     brought up by a lorry driver father..

Oi a$$hole ... Look at the Christians, Muslims and atheistsalike. THEY ARE ANIMALS. They don't know anything about Spiritualism. Theydon't know anything about Humanity. They don't know anything about God. Allthey know is eat, $hit, drink, screw around and daydream of some brothel calledheaven. THEY ARE ANIMALS - because your god had cursed them to be.

You can called whatever …but God messenger already remindhumans to act in civilized manner etc base on each holy book scriptures…..if  Buddhist peoples killed and  act terrorist do you blame the teachings ofGautama? You ponder  before make fool outof yourself

Nothing further will be entertained because it is obviousyou are here not to learn but to spread your poison.

Why ? is that you afraid to answer how the world dividedinto many languages base on the Bible because the Bible which the Word of Godshas clue how the humans race departed  world  wide with multi languageswhen the quran and your  holy book failedto explain.
Do you want to take my challenge or running like chicken?

My teachings sound poison for peoples who worhsipped asuras the demons or prefer to live without law....peoples who are worshipped in truth, view my teachings as remedy .

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2015 02:19 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

If my God of Bible is devil, how come my God  provide law which is good and bad? Such gamblingis  bad, certain unclean foodsnot be eaten, alcohol  and few others? Compare your  books, it only lay out vegetarian but not much on food in take and others?

Yeah, but do Christians give a damn or not?
Christian nations in the West legalized gambling, prostitution, eats just about everything under the Sun, create abortion, blue pills, condoms, weapons of small and mass destruction and my personal favorite - Communism. Bottomline - NO ONE GIVE A$HIT WHAT YOUR GOD GIVE.

What my God had given are Vegetarian food, Yoga, Ayurveda, Ahimsa and many more which even those who do not believe in our God have accepted and use freely.

... Jesus came over to prefect the law to present time ...

Your Jesus (if he exists) was nothing more than a spoil brat who didn't know who his father was. He walked around picking fights, hanging with boys and made fun of others. He didn't bring ANY laws nor did he perfected anything. The people around him become so FED-UP with that ba$tard that they had him committed (to a court), beaten to a pulp, drag his sorry a$$ to the town square where they nailed them personally to the wall. THAT IS YOUR JESUS.

How could I be evil ...

Didn't you said it yourself that you could do the same thing your god had done if you were your god? And what sort of god could curse humanity like your god did? An evil one. Therefore you are Evil as well.

So, God of Bible made stern punishment to  adam  and eve ....

Correction - your god CURSED Adam and Eve and the rest of the Humanity.

a rotten  child was     brought up by a lorry driver father..

At least my father was around, caring and didn't go around cursing his children like a drunkard. Wait ... that's what your god did, didn't it? That means your god cannot even qualified to become my father's shoes.

God messenger already remindhumans to act in civilized manner etc ...

Your god's messangers wanted humans to act in civilised manner? What a joke.

Your Jesus was nothing more than spoilt brat who picked fights in the market while Muhammad was a warmongering egoistic who daydream of becoming an emperor. Moses was jealous man of his step brother (the Pharoah) and wanted people to love him as they loved his brother. Samson was a fool who womanizing ways got his head shaved (they shouldn't have chopped his head instead). No one give a damn what Noah had said (about the Flood) and no one give a damn about Abraham's sermon (they probably thought he was an old fool also). Same goes for James the Baptist who kept pushing people into the water.

Now, which one of these @ssholes you actually think had taught humans how to behave in a civilised manner as you claimed?

Do you want to take my challenge ...

I couldn't give crap about your challenge, devil's son. You are a poisonous snake and no matter what good information I tell you, it is a WASTE OF TIME, just like your pathetic life is - nothing more than waste of time.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 30-3-2015 10:08 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 30-3-2015 10:15 AM
I couldn't give crap about your challenge, devil's son. You are a poisonous snake and no matter what good information I tell you, it is a WASTE OF TIME, just like your pathetic life is - nothing more than waste of time.

why someone here not bother to know about the truth? how the   earth came with multi languages, races and ethnic? that because no holy book either hindusim, buddhism nor islam got the answer. the truth is in Bible....let me share how we humans was multiply with many languages  base on the Bible sayings:

Who Started It?Who started Yuletide worship of Sun, mother and child?

She was beautiful, powerful, and devious – a perfect foil for the ancient serpent’s deceptions. Her husband Nimrod had made himself king over the migrants who came into the new land of Sumeria, a very rich alluvial plain in which things grew quickly, but wild beasts also multiplied and became a constant menace. The people had no weapons and they needed protection. Nimrod invited them to live together in one place and built a wall all around it to protect them. (The points expressed about the background to Nimrod and Semiramis are found in Josephus’ Antiquities of the Jews .)
He became their king, a warrior king who built an army and taught men to make and use weapons, and he led them on profitable hunts to provide meat. Business was good, so he built other cities as populations increased, but he had a problem.
People still worshipped the One true God and looked to Shem, the son of Noah, as the man of God and leader of their faith. Faith was a powerful thing and Nimrod wanted that power, but how would he turn the people’s faith toward himself? His beautiful, scheming wife Semiramis provided the answer. She began to laud her husband Nimrod as their great provider and protector. We don't know exact details, but there are abundant examples in history from which we can draw such conclusions. (Bible verses about Semiramis; Bible Tools.org)
The Devil, that most subtle of deceivers (Genesis:3:1) and god of this world (2 Corinthians:4:4, Ephesians:6:10-12 ) is most likely the ancient source that inspired them (many people are tempted of themselves (James:1:14). This gave Satan an in and he cunningly inspired them to worship him as the Sun god, the source of knowledge and of life for all things on Earth. He backed up this idea by performing signs and wonders as people were converted to this new faith. It effectively turned people’s hearts to pleasure and to worshipping their god as they pleased. It was heady stuff and men and women of all kinds responded in droves.

It all made Shem very anxious for the people. He was very angry with the man who had brought about this growing apostasy and he acted at once to execute the self-proclaimed king and high priest of the Sun god. Ultimately, he had Nimrod's body cut in pieces to be distributed to the various civic centers as a dire warning of what would happen to others who had been deceived into forsaking the Creator by worshipping idols and demon spirits. (See Josephus' Antiquities of the Jews ).

Semiramis knew better than to openly defy Shem, but developed a mystery religion with herself as high priestess. Her followers used secret signs and symbols so as not to let on. She led them in worship of the god of love and fertility and took many lovers in her conquest of men. She then became pregnant and when she gave birth to Tammuz (meaning ‘son of life’). Semiramis daringly presented him at the Winter solstice as the son of Baal, the long expected Seed of the woman forecast in the Garden of Eden. Most likely everyone on Earth at that time knew the prophecy given to Adam, Eve and the Serpent before they were cast out of Paradise, because Noah and his family spread the gospel after the Flood. Satan used this knowledge to help thwart the coming truth that was to come.
Semiramis also had caused Nimrod to be venerated as a god after his death. She said he was made one with the "Sun in Heaven". She said that her son Tammuz had been supernaturally conceived in her womb by him, thus claiming to be "that" woman. Her child then represented new birth and the possibility of resurrection for all who believed. As the sun regained strength and rose up after the Winter solstice, so would mankind experience rebirth after death. After Tammuz died by being nailed or bound to an evergreen tree, she wailed for him until he was restored to her. Women of many nations thereafter wept for Tammuz, even in Israel. (Ezekiel:8:14) So began the worship of mother and child.

Meanwhile, the men of Babel were busy building a huge tower to reach high into the sky and make them famous and their city the foremost in the world. They planned to stay there in that place and not spread out and replenish and fill the whole earth as God had commanded. The Lord came down to see for Himself what they were up to and saw that they were of one evil mind and working together they would invent and create things far too quickly. People had corrupted themselves before and managed to pollute everything in the old world. They shared only one language, so God miraculously confused their ability to communicate, which forced them to move out in groups, each group bound by a different language and so they went about establishing separate lands of their own.

The small families scattered from Babel and became fully fledged nations, but unfortunately took with them the worship of mother and child as they had learned from Semiramis. Thus began many counterfeit faiths spread around the world and even today cause so much confusion.
Whatever else we might say about the devil, he is industrious and clever in his opposition to God and the only church founded by Jesus Christ. This article simply illustrates some of the basic truths of Revelation 17, especially with regard to mother and child and the whole pantheon of gods and false worship.
Semiramis appears to be the source that started it all in human history, inspired by the devil who backed her up with visions and mirages. It all began more than 2000 years before Jesus Christ was born of Mary and it is no wonder that there are so many pagan parallels with modern Christianity. The counterfeit religion is that of the great deceiver and god of this world who actively blinds mankind to the truth, (2 Corinthians:4:4) but we are not ignorant of his designs (2 Corinthians:2:11). Satan has convinced so many that they are righteous in their false code of beliefs as they worship God.
History says Nimrod was the first mighty one ‘deified’ after the Flood. He was represented by a winged bull and called the ‘father of the gods’. His wife Semiramis became the ‘mother of the gods’ and Queen of heaven. The characteristics of that initial Chaldean mystery religion which she founded were: rejection of our Creator God, denial of His commandments, refusal to acknowledge Him as the source of all life, and a paranoid desire for self-exaltation – the making of God in man’s image! ‘You shall be as gods’ the Serpent told Eve, but in effect he became their god, the one whom they obeyed. (Romans:6:16). Little have men in all history realized that the devil could deceive them into worshipping him and his counterfeit churches.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2015 02:12 PM | Show all posts
We don't know exact details, but there are abundant examples in history from which we can draw such conclusions.

Don't know the details but still talk like they know everything. That's Christians for you.

It all made Shem very anxious for the people. He was very angry with the man who had brought about this growing apostasy and he acted at once to execute the self-proclaimed king and high priest of the Sun god. Ultimately, he had Nimrod's body cut in pieces to be distributed to the various civic centers as a dire warning of what would happen to others who had been deceived into forsaking the Creator by worshipping idols and demon spirits. (See Josephus' Antiquities of the Jews ).

Another possibility is that People who came to live within the Walls of Nimrod's city found that Shem (the so-called Noah's Son) was an impotent who was unable to protect or provide for them. After all, they were dying at the hands of wild beast when Shem was their leader. Did Shem protect them or told them to build walled cities and create an army which could protect them and provide for them? No, it was Nimrod.

So, out of anger and jealousy over losing the powers which he held, Shem become a TERRORIST and killed Nimrod and his Priest, cut their bodies and distribute it around as warning, very much like what IS are doing chopping people's head as sign of fear. Who is Man of God here? Shem? No, he was Man of the Devil.

Semiramis also had caused Nimrod to be venerated as a god after his death. She said he was made one with the "Sun in Heaven". She said that her son Tammuz had been supernaturally conceived in her womb by him, thus claiming to be "that" woman. Her child then represented new birth and the possibility of resurrection for all who believed. As the sun regained strength and rose up after the Winter solstice, so would mankind experience rebirth after death. After Tammuz died by being nailed or bound to an evergreen tree, she wailed for him until he was restored to her. Women of many nations thereafter wept for Tammuz, even in Israel. (Ezekiel:8:14)

And who continued the tradition of Semiramis? Christians who claimed that their Father in Heaven screwed Mary who gave birth to a boy through a miraclous birth and this boy could represent birth and resurrection for all those who believe in him. Yup, by the tongue of the Snake, we have the truth of Christianity's origin.

I had read this story before but if I could not get Snake.8 to narrate it, he could just slitther away like he always did. So I had kept quiet and as I could suspect, the Snake's ego forced him to speak the very story of the beginning of Christianity. Thank you Snake of proving that Christianity is a FALSE BELIEF.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-3-2015 03:45 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 30-3-2015 04:03 PM
Sephiroth replied at 30-3-2015 02:12 PM
Don't know the details but still talk like they know everything. That's Christians for you. {:1_ ...

u can says what ever you like but the fact remaind with proof....for your question:
And who continued the tradition of Semiramis?

anyone who worship mother of god...include hindus

Ongoing excavations and research at Nimrud Mountain in Bitlis have revealed the history behind the tomb and treasures of King Nimrod. The real venue of the tomb, which was constructed 2,000 years ago, has been determined.

Writer and researcher Mehmet Törehan Serdar said his team has determined the location of the tomb after an extensive period of research. Noting that the mountain in Adıyaman has no relation to the mountain in Bitlis, Serdar said, “This is only a resemblance in name. The reason being, there is another kin of Adıyaman’s Nimrod in Nemrut.”King Nimrod, according to the Book of Genesis and the Books of Chronicles, was the son of Cush and great-grandson of Noah, and the King of Shinar. He is depicted in the Tanakh as a man of power on earth and a mighty hunter.

Extra-biblical traditions associating him with the Tower of Babel led to his reputation as a king who rebelled against God.

Several Mesopotamian ruins were given Nimrod’s name by 8th-century Arabs.

His tomb remained on the mountain, and the team believes to have found the real location
of the tomb in Bitlis.
link: http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com ... 37886&NewsCatID=375

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2015 04:26 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

anyone who worship mother of god...include hindus

This paragraph shows clearly who is continuing the tradition of Semiramis :-

Semiramis also had caused Nimrod to be venerated as a god after his death. She said he was made one with the "Sun in Heaven". She said that her son Tammuz had been supernaturally conceived in her womb by him, thus claiming to be "that" woman. Her child then represented new birth and the possibility of resurrection for all who believed. As the sun regained strength and rose up after the Winter solstice, so would mankind experience rebirth after death. After Tammuz died by being nailed or bound to an evergreen tree, she wailed for him until he was restored to her. Women of many nations thereafter wept for Tammuz, even in Israel. (Ezekiel:8:14)

This is exactly the story of conceiving, birth, life and death of Jesus Christ - who was claimed (by his mother, Mary who many Christians refer to as Mother of god) to be conceived through supernatural means (by a father in heaven character). Then Jesus is represented as new rebirth for anyone who believes in him. They even get it right about nailing him part except Jesus was on a cross but Tammuz was on a tree.

Who follows Semiramis? Hindus? No women who were born naturally and had a regular husband had claimed that her son is conceived through supernatural means and that made him a son of a god. No, this shows that Christians never changed. It was cult that took form with Semiramis and continued with Jesus and Mary.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-3-2015 05:05 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 30-3-2015 05:13 PM
This paragraph shows clearly who is continuing the tradition of Semiramis :-

Bible never taught us to worship Marriam or Mary. It was catholic faith and I do not worship Mary...hindus worship  mother god like athi paraskahti....which similar to simiramis...according to hindus, athi paraskahti is greateset goddes ....I do not have greatest goddess...

here is your greatest goddess

This is exactly the story of conceiving, birth, life and death of Jesus Christ - who was claimed (by his mother, Mary who many Christians refer to as Mother of god) to be conceived through supernatural means (by a father in heaven character). Then Jesus is represented as new rebirth for anyone who believes in him. They even get it right about nailing him part except Jesus was on a cross but Tammuz was on a tree.

Jesus born via holy spirit..but  never Jesus worship her mother....infact when Mary wept, Jesus call here  'women'....hindusim has many influences of mother worshipped...that is the fact

Who follows Semiramis? Hindus? No women who were born naturally and had a regular husband had claimed that her son is conceived through supernatural means and that made him a son of a god. No, this shows that Christians never changed. It was cult that took form with Semiramis and continued with Jesus and Mary.

hindus like u , like snake...will twiste anything to protect faith that not endorse in Gita... what  u called   murugan birth with father siva and her wife??

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2015 08:07 AM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

Bible never taught us to worship Marriam or Mary. It was catholic faith and I do not worship Mary...hindus worship  mother god like athi paraskahti....which similar to simiramis...according to hindus, athi paraskahti is greateset goddes ....I do not have greatest goddess...

Who gives $hit what you have? As far as I know, you don't even have a brain to begin with, worship dead corpses.
Yes, Athi Parasakhti is the greatest Goddess of Hinduism and She is the Mother of all Gods and Goddess which followed, including Maha Vishnu and Maha Iswara (Shiva). And yet, no HUMANS can claim to be her Son or that anyone who worship him will be saved.

Jesus born via holy spirit...

That's what Semiramis said also, remember - that his son, Tammaz was born through supernatural means AFTER the death of his father (the man who was made god - Nimrod). In another word, she was making claims that Nimrod came to her Spiritually, f@#ked her up and gave her a baby boy. Sounds familiar? Yup, same $hit with Jesus and Mary.

what  u called   murugan birth with father siva and her wife??

What does Murugan's birth have anything to do with this? He was born with SEVEN BODIES, nurtured by SEVEN maidens (thus the name Kartigeyan) and unified as One body by his father (Lord Shiva). Murugan's birth nothing ordinary to begin with.

But your Jesus's birth was ordinary. He was conceived ordinary (except for the extraordinary claim by Mary that she was still a virgin) and he grew up like a normal boy, normal young man and finally a normal middle-age man till his death. WHAT IS EXTRA-ORDINARY ABOUT JESUS? Nothing.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-3-2015 09:30 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 31-3-2015 09:32 AM
Yes, Athi Parasakhti is the greatest Goddess of Hinduism and She is the Mother of all Gods and Goddess which followed, including Maha Vishnu and Maha Iswara (Shiva). And yet, no HUMANS can claim to be her Son or that anyone who worship him will be saved.

since you mention athi parasakthi is mother god, it has similar to simiramis...remember about the story how bring the sons...so it kind of related ....is man made things..no proof but  only movies....which cook up..
so, why was the Gita did  not mention anything about her if you claimed she is greatest goddess?  why was the Gita mention about One God things ?

did you see how hindus twiste here and there???

What does Murugan's birth have anything to do with this? He was born with SEVEN BODIES, nurtured by SEVEN maidens (thus the name Kartigeyan) and unified as One body by his father (Lord Shiva). Murugan's birth nothing ordinary to begin with.
yet he was milik by womens???? god need tobe milk???

But your Jesus's birth was ordinary. He was conceived ordinary (except for the extraordinary claim by Mary that she was still a virgin) and he grew up like a normal boy, normal young man and finally a normal middle-age man till his death. WHAT IS EXTRA-ORDINARY ABOUT JESUS? Nothin
lot of write up and evidences proof about Jesus that why Christian faith is growing....in Korea peoples become christians and turning in good directions ...

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2015 10:28 AM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

since you mention athi parasakthi is mother god, it has similar to simiramis...

Are you stupid ... never mind, I already know you are.
Your Bible stated CLEARLY that Semiramis was a HUMAN WOMAN. How can a Human woman equalize to the Great Goddess who has NO HUMAN FORM? BODOH.

...remember about the story how bring the sons...

Correction - Sons AND Daughters. All the Three Gods and Goddess which maintain the Universe are created from Athi Parasakthi. She did not bore them like a human woman could bore a child. They were CREATED out of NOTHING. Therefore, She is not equal to or have any relationship with what Semiramis had done.

yet he was milik by womens???? god need tobe milk???

Who said the Seven Divine Maidens to be women? They are celestial beings who cared for Murugan.

lot of write up and evidences proof about Jesus that why Christian faith is growing....

I don't give a damn about this Semiramis cult.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-3-2015 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 31-3-2015 10:58 AM
re you stupid ... never mind, I already know you are.
Your Bible stated CLEARLY that Semiramis was a HUMAN WOMAN. How can a Human woman equalize to the Great Goddess who has NO HUMAN FORM? BODOH.

I dont worshipped women god...you must remember it was eve the sin enter  in world because she listen to the devil....so calling women as mother goddess is    great abomination....

Correction - Sons AND Daughters. All the Three Gods and Goddess which maintain the Universe are created from Athi Parasakthi. She did not bore them like a human woman could bore a child. They were CREATED out of NOTHING. Therefore, She is not equal to or have any relationship with what Semiramis had done.

Only by your mouth  from hindus corrupted. where is the proof  according to  scriptures???

Who said the Seven Divine Maidens to be women? They are celestial beings who cared for Murugan.

..yet murugan was milk by this maidens right?? dont tell me you do not know the story or do i need spoon feed you again???

[/quote]
[quote]I don't give a damn about this Semiramis cult.

who is the cult? i dont worship mother god but you did ...anyway  here is the cult..how the mother god enter india and few others country thru semiramis cult....when women coming to give advise and etc...men should always beware....a words from womens is not taken seriously....

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2015 03:18 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

...you must remember it was eve the sin enter  in world because she listen to the devil....

And you were there to see that $hit, is it? Stop listening to a f$@King fairy tale, stupid snake. Original Sin never took place. There was no Adam and Eve like in the Bible. It is just fairy tale sprung by your devilish god to imprison your mind and make you believe that you need a ba$tard named Jesus to live.

....so calling women as mother goddess is    great abomination....  

Your mother must be one hell of a prostitute to produce a $hit like you.

..yet murugan was milk by this maidens right??

I said he was NURTURED by SEVEN Maidens. I never said he drank milk from seven maidens. Nurtured can also mean taking care of the child with devotion, love and tenderness till he grows up. Gods don't need milk to grow up as they can get energy directly from Paramathama (Super Soul within the Universe).

The rest is just hissing of a poisonous snake, influenced by the Devil.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-4-2015 10:07 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 1-4-2015 01:48 PM
And you were there to see that $hit, is it? Stop listening to a f$@King fairy tale, stupid snake. Original Sin never took place. There was no Adam and Eve like in the Bible. It is just fairy tale sprung by your devilish god to imprison your mind and make you believe that you need a ba$tard named Jesus to live

How could millions who believed in Bible can be wrong ? if those are fairy   tales, how could Christians invented so many technology from telephone etc ? all this comes from the Bible reading peoples who are blessed. so, your assumptionis  baseless and wrong..

Your mother must be one hell of a prostitute to produce a $hit like you.

i see...now, your father was a lorry driver when u were kid. being  lorry driver , he need to be away months or weeks...so, he need to jerk off this sexual pleasure with prostitutes  when he seeking sex...that the fact   ...your mother being alone must be damp horny because no men to full filled her sexual pleasure...hence she will pretend going to market and there is possibility she might get screwed  by man when she met up  ...so, there is  possibility the blood runing in you is NOT from your father but  from the sex that your  mother done with other men ,hence u are bastard  ....or kind of "born out wedlock" ....need i talk further? no, forummer can judge how this person write  filthy words that comes out this person mouth...than you know my view is    right or wrong....

as for me, I   came  from good family background...forummer can see me not writing bad words nor cursed.....that is good roots generation   

I said he was NURTURED by SEVEN Maidens. I never said he drank milk from seven maidens. Nurtured can also mean taking care of the child with devotion, love and tenderness till he grows up. Gods don't need milk to grow up as they can get energy directly from Paramathama (Super Soul within the Universe).

why would your  god need care like humans? does your infant god   grow like human as adult too?...as for miliking your god, i hve read or seen a movie on this...u  denying it???

The rest is just hissing of a poisonous snake, influenced by the Devil.

my topic and writings  base on fact and truth which hurt simiramis cult...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-4-2015 11:48 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 09:29 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.085421 second(s), 40 queries .