CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1935|Reply: 1

(VIDEO) Polygamy in Islam and the wisdom behind it..

[Copy link]
Post time 27-3-2015 09:47 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Does Islam allow polygamy?
Is polygamy practiced in other religions?
What is the wisdom behind it?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-3-2015 10:57 AM | Show all posts
Bull$hit to the max. Obvious the idiot who created the video knew $hit about other religion, including Hinduism.

First Muslim bull$hit we will hear is this - "We will find that none of the other religious scriptures, whether they are Hindu scriptures, the talmud or the Bible, does one find a restriction on the number of spouses a man can marry."

oi a$$hole ... what scripture did you read? Playboy scripture kah?

Source : http://agniveer.com/manu-smriti-and-women/

9.101. Husband and Wife should remain together till death. They should not approach any other partner, nor commit adultery. This, in summary, is the Dharma or religion of all human beings.

Thus those societies which justify polygamy or sex-slavery or temporary marriage are bound to suffer miseries because they neglect the core tenet of Dharma.

Another word - Laws of Manu (the First laws of Hinduism even older than Bhavagad Gita which came to humans 9,000 YEARS AGO) clearly stated that a single Man must marry only ONE single woman.

It is only later in Hindu society that special cases were added into allowing polygamy such as the need to produce children (IF and ONLY IF the wife is unable to produce children on her own or that she have succumb to sickness and unable to perform duties as a wife and mother to her family as Dharma applies).

Second bull$hit we hear - "Krishna had several wives".

Yes, Sri Krishna had several wives. Over 6,000 wives to be exact. In some sources, it said to be over 16,000 wives. Only problem here was  Sri Krishna was an avatar of God, capable of being with ALL HIS WIVES simultaneously.

Another problem here is Muslims seems to think that being married to God is like being married to a human being. Even in today's society, many female nuns and priests (Buddhists and Hindus alike) have devoted themselves to servicing God alone whom they had taken as their husband (which is LEGAL in Hinduism as Bhavagad Gita had stated the God will accept ANY RELATIONSHIP humans could have with Him - including as His love and as His enemy). Furthermore, if one were to take God as her husband, it could mean that she could not engage with worldly affairs like getting married (to a normal human being) and having children. And it had been done before. In Hinduism - two of the most devoted and highly respected "lovers" of Sri Krishna were Radha Bhai and Mira Bhai.

Third bull$hit - "As for 1975 census of India ..." Oi a$$hole, now is 2015. Why picking something that happened 40 years ago. As for Christianity and Judaism, I will not bother with that as those are not my belief and therefore I will not defend it.

As for the nonsense about sexual partners in America ... Sexual partners have nothing to do with marriage. Muslims could practice "contract marriages" - where a person choose a partner whom he wants to have sex, marries her for a certain period of time, screws her until he is satisfied (while providing her and her children if she has any economically) and the divorce her after he is finished with her. In America, such practise do not exist. Men often pick up sex partners in bars and other places and have one-night stands where in the morning, they could go their separate ways. Some couple could live together for years and have sex only to split later. All these practise are not considered marriages but it is very likely the idiot who created this video added it as "marriages".

As for women outnumbering men. There are other solutions which we can explore beside being second, third or fourth wives of some sex-maniac following a 7th century Arabic nonsense. A woman can choose not to marry and live alone with with other female partners. She can adopt children to raise as her own (God knows that there are many orphans who needs good families to be raised in) and womenfolks could even come together and form a community of women who support each other through love, equal understanding and emotional support.

I usually don't support homosexuality but then again, I always feel how one lives his or her life is a private matter between him/her and God. Therefore if homosexuality is your thing, I do not condone nor condemn it as a personal choice. This is MY opinion anyway.

Situation of war should not be used as means of pushing polygamy down a woman's throat. Matter a fact, I could recommend women to join the army, stand by your men on the field of battle, live and die with them. That should be a honorable way for a woman to die as well.

And ladies, trust me when I say that there is no guarantee that men able to provide you with financial, emotional, physical support and commitment. Polygamy is about SEX, nothing else.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

12-5-2024 08:27 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.707825 second(s), 28 queries .