Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1722|Reply: 0

Ex-Hindu brother shares his story..

[Copy link]
Post time 30-5-2015 07:05 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Ex-Hindu brother shares his story..

As-salam Alaikum!
"Basically I was a hindu before two years! My father used to send us to temples and make us prostrate before idols!! I didn't know that really Allah existed My family is basically under middle class family so many struggles so many problems. So many people cheated my father in such a way he struck in a problem he was cheated of bank security of 30 lakhs.

Since my childhood I used to pray to many gods none of them answered. I made top in my graduation but no use after graduation everyone used to get a job but I didn't. In the mean while I just got a small oppurtunity to work for 3 months as an accountant near my place for 6000 bucks. I am really helpless to feed my family. I used to sit in the temples for the whole day thinking of it.

In the mean while Ramadan had come and 15 days got over. With the grace of Allah my childhood muslim friend met me there and he advised me to come along with him to perform salah and told me to just give a try where I would find peace. He had talked about Islam and it's teachings before and i followed him.

He taught me what is "La ilaha ill Allah Muhammadur-Rasul Allah." For the first time it slipped from my tongue. I didn't know the meaning of that and slowly I had learnt who is Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala? Who is our prophet (peace be upon him)? Who is Jesus (peace be upon him)? I felt my body and soul lighter as if a weight had been lifted and i felt happy.I wanted to try fasting with him and had done 15 days fasting. I started learning more about Islam and took my shahadah.Alhamdulillah!

It's a very undigested thing for me that we should not make shirk going to temples. It happened for the first time when I embarrassed Islam. But when I came to know that Allah existed really I stopped everything for Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala.

I just asked Allah to change me and my family. This miracle got only after 1 month of Ramadan. I just went to Chennail for coaching of 1 month and after coaching I got the job which is the best for my future. It had been 2 yrs that I came to Islam. Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala had given me the best which I can't reach. Really there is no god but Allah! The best part of this story is that my mother also embraced Islam before one year. Alhamdulillah! That's my story!"

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

12-5-2024 03:56 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.263122 second(s), 26 queries .