Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: wkk5159

ISIS are true muslims !

Close [Copy link]
Post time 13-7-2015 03:54 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 replied at 13-7-2015 03:49 PM
We are into 21st century but one religion  still stuck in 7th century.This IS jihadist about to go berserk.......

LOL , you are sooo blur ....

The issue you need to address is the following :
How come you contradict your own argument by negating the your (own or appealled to) description of the Buraq? Refer to your post#5 against your post#9.

I have not included the point that you have been embarrassed to no end of not knowing what you are talking about.

LOL , you are christian which predate Islam by 6 centuries ..... hmmmm , your own logic ... we are in the 21 century ... wink wink

Ha ha ..... I say again : it doesn't take much for you to shoot yourself in your head

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 14-7-2015 09:48 AM | Show all posts
This jihadist muslim just like his brethrens in Low Yat melee, try to act innocent though guilty being caught red handed....

Papagomo sam1528...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-7-2015 10:01 AM | Show all posts
This imbecilic jihadist said he appeals only to top US intelligence's source on Islam and not ex-muslims like Walid Shoebat and Brother Rachid....

Yea right, let us refer to FBI website, one of the most reputable US's government sources;

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists

How come 99% of the most wanted terrorists in the world are pious muslims ???

Seems like stupidity and desperation don't help sam1528 in his quest of jihad...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2015 10:31 AM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 14-7-2015 10:34 AM
wkk5159 replied at 14-7-2015 10:01 AM
This imbecilic jihadist said he appeals only to top US intelligence's source on Islam and not ex-muslims like Walid Shoebat and Brother Rachid....

Yea right, let us refer to FBI website, one of the most reputable US's government sources;

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists

How come 99% of the most wanted terrorists in the world are pious muslims ???

Seems like stupidity and desperation don't help sam1528 in his quest of jihad...

LOL , you still have not answered me : How come you contradict your own argument by negating the your (own or appealled to) description of the Buraq? Refer to your post#5 against your post#9.

In other words you don't know what you are talking about.

When cornered you again try your very best to change topics .... to your favourite : terrorism ..... which you don't even understand.

This has been addressed , refer to post#45 and above ..... again you ran away when confronted with data and evidence

In other words you appeal to morons like Walid Shoebat and this so called 'brother Rachid' instead of data collected by the experts in this field. So much so for your claim to be a 'true professional and an expert in your own field'.

I say again : it doesn't take much for you to shoot yourself in your head

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-7-2015 10:35 AM | Show all posts
Papagomo1528 ?

Indeed he is....

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2015 10:38 AM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 14-7-2015 10:39 AM
wkk5159 replied at 14-7-2015 09:48 AM
This jihadist muslim just like his brethrens in Low Yat melee, try to act innocent though guilty being caught red handed....

Papagomo sam1528...

You have been stripped naked and embarrassed to no end.

Suddenly I am 'papagomo' some more. I am sure you are desperate but I didn't realise that it is that bad for you.

The guys causing the ruckus in Low Yat are just thieves and thugs ..... I am a refined person with lots of finesse ..... that is why I can shit on you and cause you to be embarrassed to no end as you have this knack of easily shooting yourself in your head

Ha ha

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 14-7-2015 11:38 AM | Show all posts
"The guys causing the ruckus in Low Yat are just thieves and thugs ..... I am a refined person with lots of finesse ..... that is why I can shit on you and cause you to be embarrassed to no end as you have this knack of easily shooting yourself in your head "......

Yea right, a refined muslim (no doubt) which is only good at shitting on others....

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2015 12:13 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 14-7-2015 12:15 PM
wkk5159 replied at 14-7-2015 11:38 AM
"The guys causing the ruckus in Low Yat are just thieves and thugs ..... I am a refined person with lots of finesse ..... that is why I can shit on you and cause you to be embarrassed to no end as you have this knack of easily shooting yourself in your head "......

Yea right, a refined muslim (no doubt) which is only good at shitting on others....

Of course I am extremaly good at shitting on you (not 'others' as you again try to change the issue .... tsk tsk). This is because you don't know what you are talking about. You are just shouting out your wet dreams in this forum.

My oft repeated simple question : How come you contradict your own argument by negating the your (own or appealled to) description of the Buraq? Refer to your post#5 against your post#9.

..... would send you scurrying for cover. In the end you try your darnest to change topics.

Ha ha , I say again :it doesn't take much for you to shoot yourself in your head

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 14-7-2015 12:29 PM | Show all posts
A Refined Muslim, couldn't agree more.....

p/s : Golden Rules;
Good Muslims are Bad People
Bad Muslims are Good People

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2015 12:19 AM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 15-7-2015 12:20 AM
wkk5159 replied at 14-7-2015 12:29 PM
A Refined Muslim, couldn't agree more.....

p/s : Golden Rules;
Good Muslims are Bad People
Bad Muslims are Good People

LOL , round and round you go without answering questions related to your post. This shows that you are actually embarassed and scared to confront and address the issue on hand. So much so of proclaiming to be a 'true professional and an expert in your own field' ..... ha ha - this is so funny

I repeat my question : How come you contradict your own argument by negating the your (own or appealled to) description of the Buraq? Refer to your post#5 against your post#9.

Ha ha , poor you ..... how come you are so scared to answer wan?

I say again : it doesn't take much for you to shoot yourself in your head

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-7-2015 08:59 AM | Show all posts
Come on lah ustaz, don't play pseudodyslexic again.

How's your fiasco with Zara ah ??

Pelacur Dedah Ustaz Langgan ‘Khidmatnya’ 3 Jam, Hutang 3 Ribu

Use magic Report

Post time 16-7-2015 09:39 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 replied at 16-7-2015 08:59 AM

I wonder why you don't want to address the question posted by bro sam1528?
My oft repeated simple question : How come you contradict your own argument by negating the your (own or appealled to) description of the Buraq? Refer to your post#5 against your post#9.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-7-2015 11:03 AM | Show all posts
mashimaru83 replied at 16-7-2015 09:39 AM
I wonder why you don't want to address the question posted by bro sam1528?

Ustazy Mashimaru, post #5 is depiction of Buraq by 17th century Indian muslim whereas #9 is depiction of Buraq by Pak Arab.

Both are works of your beloved brethrens.

Need extra neurons ?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-7-2015 11:27 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 replied at 16-7-2015 11:03 AM
Ustazy Mashimaru, post #5 is depiction of Buraq by 17th century Indian muslim whereas #9 is depict ...

You are appealing to a source (post #5) that contradicts the description of Buraq in post #9. Did you copy and paste the article without neurons?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-7-2015 11:51 AM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 16-7-2015 11:53 AM
wkk5159 replied at 16-7-2015 08:59 AM

Pelacur Dedah Ustaz Langgan ‘Khidmatnya’ 3 Jam, Hutang 3 Ribu

LOL , you are one funny person suffering from self denial.

First you appealed to a description of the Buraq (post#5) but then you negated and contradicted yourself with another description of the Buraq (post#9). My simple question as follows : How come you contradict your own argument by negating your (own or appealled to) description of the Buraq? Refer to your post#5 against your post#9.

Instead of answering the question or addressing the issue you blabber about jihadist lah , the low yat fracas lah and now you talk about a prostitute who call herself Zara.

Why are you so scared to answer such a simple question? Issit because you have continuously been caught not knowing what you are talking about and have been shitted upon? LOL , this is typical of a person like you who always try to BS his way thru. You might as well get used to be shitted upon.

Ha ha ..... I say again : it doesn't take much for you to shoot yourself in your head

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-7-2015 09:59 PM | Show all posts

Two pious mislims who seemingly lacking normal cerebral capacity in reasoning.

The focus of the topic here is ISIS are true muslims, instead of refuting me with valid points (there's none anyway..), they dwell into mytical beast buraq which of course have been addressed by me when it was repeatedly queried by a pseudodyslexic estazy togethet with his sidekick Nippon wannabe mongoloid ustazy.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-7-2015 11:48 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 16-7-2015 11:56 PM
wkk5159 replied at 16-7-2015 09:59 PM
Two pious mislims who seemingly lacking normal cerebral capacity in reasoning.

The focus of the topic here is ISIS are true muslims, instead of refuting me with valid points (there's none anyway..), they dwell into mytical beast buraq which of course have been addressed by me when it was repeatedly queried by a pseudodyslexic estazy togethet with his sidekick Nippon wannabe mongoloid ustazy.

LOL , you are just here to act out your wet dreams.

Sure , you did explain what is the Buraq but you end up contradicting yourself. The question I am asking is why contradict yourself? Pssst .... nothing to refute you as you've already contradicted yourself. Issit because you don't know what you are tallking about? However you run everywhere but answer the question (blabbering about jihadist lah , the low yat fracas lah and now you talk about a prostitute who call herself Zara).

Whaaat! You are still talking about the focus of ISIS or IS being true muslims by appealing to Walid Shoebat and this so called 'Brother Rachid'? This has been addressed in my post# 10 and again you ran away from it.

Like I say , you are suffering from self denial and unable to face to the fact that you have been continuously shitted upon because you don't know what you are talking about.

LOL , this is the best Christianity has to offer ....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-7-2015 09:42 AM | Show all posts
No, the one who is mired in denial syndrome is you, you keep on repeat the petty sidetrack(buraq) while avoiding the main discussion at hand which is why ISIS are considered true muslims.
The only lame answer you able to regurgitate is quoting the source from US intelligence #7 which is of course political correct answer under Islam friendly Obama administration.

But even this desperate answer has again proven wrong by my post # 23.

You have nothing left in your arsenal, like i said before, you can't defend something which is undefendable.  

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2015 11:41 AM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 17-7-2015 11:43 AM
wkk5159 replied at 17-7-2015 09:42 AM
No, the one who is mired in denial syndrome is you, you keep on repeat the petty sidetrack(buraq) while avoiding the main discussion at hand which is why ISIS are considered true muslims.
The only lame answer you able to regurgitate is quoting the source from US intelligence #7 which is of course political correct answer under Islam friendly Obama administration.

You have nothing left in your arsenal, like i said before, you can't defend something which is undefendable.  

Lets make a comparison
- Barack Obama - his statement is based on the feedback from the US intelligence community , well known for their intelligence gathering
- wkk5159 - your claim is from 2 people : Walid Shoebat (a known liar) plus couldn't even describe the Buraq (referring to authentic Islamic sources) and a so called ' Brother Rachid' , a nobody

LOL , anyone with half a brain would know that you have screwed up big time and is in constant self denial when continuously shitted upon as you don't even know what you are talking about.

Ha ha  , your post#23 already been negated by my post #24 and till now no response from you. Ooops , there are responses from you. It is as follows : you mindlessly blabber about jihadist lah , the low yat fracas lah and now you talk about a prostitute who call herself Zara. The responses of a defeated person in you who is suffering from self denial.

My simple question as follows (that you have been so scared to answer) : How come you contradict your own argument by negating your (own or appealled to) description of the Buraq? Refer to your post#5 against your post#9.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-7-2015 11:05 AM | Show all posts
No sissy ustazy, the one who is shitting his own head is no one but you.
Why still mired in denial syndrome ?

Years of indoctrination with vile religious beliefs seems to irreversibly damage your genetically inefficient cerebral cortex......

Good, keep on repeating the petty sidetrack(buraq) and avoiding the main discussion at hand which is why ISIS are considered true muslims because you don't have any answer.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

10-5-2024 06:16 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.099866 second(s), 42 queries .