CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 5335|Reply: 23

Need help ? cannot sleep? evil eyes//cursed/ negative in body?

[Copy link]
Post time 29-8-2015 07:27 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Truth.8 at 29-8-2015 07:39 PM

This is true story about me. I do have problem sleeping at night. I wonder why.Reading Bible daily but still could not solve my sleeping problem. To extend I need to take sleeping pill but very seldom....maybe once a month.

This going on for few years...  when I  discovered   Kabbalah teachings  recently....I started to practice it.  I use lot herbs-plants and others to clean my house and myself calling upon God of universe. Meaning chant 72 names of God . The method should use in very wise manner  and very spiritually with Divine.

Please read my newly created blog here: http://naturehealing4u.blogspot.com/

Thank you

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-8-2015 10:06 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

This is true story about me. I do have problem sleeping at night. I wonder why.

Because you are as wicked as they can get. Your mind is full of sickness of the mind, your heart is black, the rest of you are rotten and everytime you sleep, the fear of Death comes to you and you end up walking up, sweating and in cold shivers, am I right?

Allow me to show you your wickness :

next week is waning moon...good time to cast hex , banshing and others   negative things....long time never use....maybe need to use again to someone here being big mouth....i mean tiny hex....falling down and unable to    walk for 1 weeks...let see what portion I need to find and some chants as well..

You are playing with black magic, cursing and harming others. How to have good night sleep with a soul polluted with such things?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-8-2015 11:01 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 29-8-2015 11:14 PM
Because you are as wicked as they can get. Your mind is full of sickness of the mind, your heart is black, the rest of you are rotten and everytime you sleep, the fear of Death comes to you and you end up walking up, sweating and in cold shivers, am I right?

when u cast such remarks on me, trust me it  goes to you. so, u better mind your words when you speaking to me you little child.....

Allow me to show you your wickness :

next week is waning moon...good time to cast hex , banshing and others   negative things....long time never use....maybe need to use again to someone here being big mouth....i mean tiny hex....falling down and unable to    walk for 1 weeks...let see what portion I need to find and some chants as well..

so, you are afraid of my spell that come upon u?????

You are playing with black magic, cursing and harming others. How to have good night sleep with a soul polluted with such things?

black magick if one used negative items.....if use   magick to teach a lesson to someone to repent or shut his /her mouth....is surly ok...
after all we    all born with magic in us...it just how you tap it to work...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-8-2015 11:02 PM | Show all posts
OK, here is the photo which I did the cleansing at 10pm-29-8-15. I did 3 times because the 1 and 2nd the oil sink so I call upon God the Creator with full of energy and finally the  oil did not sink. Here is the photo:

Please visit my blog :  http://naturehealing4u.blogspot.com/

Use magic Report

Post time 30-8-2015 07:56 AM | Show all posts
How christian person act to this situation?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-8-2015 11:06 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 30-8-2015 11:10 AM
fleurzsa replied at 30-8-2015 07:56 AM
How christian person act to this situation?

what u mean?

as long we  use  God name the Creator , would be ok for me.
in many country like haiti, they blend vodoo with virigin mary and others.....this should be avoided..

I only chant God name, using pure herbs and others.....every herbs and plants was created for reason, we need to understand the creation behind it....
when I am out in crowded area, surly there are element of negative will comes to our body.....this  will caused lots of negative in ourself : moody, bad temper, unable to sleep, tired and etc....so, we need to recharge our body by removing such negative inside us.....the Bible has lot verses that can be use to heal it....and calling God name......

While chanting God name and Bible verses ,I used herbs, plants and burn  incense and woody incense to get rid of the negative energy....

There are many secret but I m  not going share here....afraid people misused it to blend with pagan ritual...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-8-2015 03:30 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 30-8-2015 11:06 AM
what u mean?

as long we  use  God name the Creator , would be ok for me.

Interesting fact..

I may do different approach but I think the result would be not much different.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-8-2015 09:28 PM | Show all posts
fleurzsa replied at 30-8-2015 03:30 PM
Interesting fact..

I may do different approach but I think the result would be not much differe ...

if you happened to be around crowded area, it good check whether any kind negative trap in body.
too many negative in our body system is not good......it can caused negative behaviour ...
the method I recommnend is kabbala secret....u can use it if u wish....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-8-2015 12:02 PM | Show all posts
by fleurza

Interesting fact..

Fact? I'm sorry but I fail to see how any of these considered fact. By WHAT deduction do you consider the nonsense he wrote as fact?

All I see is some nutcase dealing in black magic (something Christianity strictly forbid) and you seems to encouraging him. IF you wish to share Hell with him, that is your choice but as a forumer, I'm obligated to inform you that this sort of nonsense has no place in Religious columns - here or anywhere else. It should be in Supernatural column.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-8-2015 12:20 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 31-8-2015 12:27 PM
Fact? I'm sorry but I fail to see how any of these considered fact. By WHAT deduction do you consider the nonsense he wrote as fact?

All I see is some nutcase dealing in black magic (something Christianity strictly forbid) and you seems to encouraging him. IF you wish to share Hell with him, that is your choice but as a forumer, I'm obligated to inform you that this sort of nonsense has no place in Religious columns - here or anywhere else. It should be in Supernatural column.

here come a 'pembawa hasut" which drive from dirty souls...
black magic  using herbs? or black magic using oil and water? or black magic chanting unknow spirit? I dont chant samsu drinking god, vodoo dolls, or some hindus does the chicken sacrific , blood , eggs and idols...

Me using pure from teachings of  Bible - Kabbala and calling upon God of Universe... not some kind samsu drinking god or tounge coming out goddess

btw, nobody  ask your view so dont have to be busy body..

It should be in Supernatural column.

i would advise  super moderator and forummer to visit hindusim forum...see how this person use such forum to inject hatred to country, racism and political...why no action taken against this person when hindusim forum  turn to political issue???

this what I call "pot calling kettle black"

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2015 06:09 PM | Show all posts
Edited by louiektc at 9-9-2015 06:10 PM

Nice to hear you manage to get it over with enough sleep worms.

I had a very different experience of being fighting sleepless night, again I do agree that spiritual cleanses is part of it.

It seem to me, instead of making oil sinks..or dances in the water. Considering reading bible with spiritual cleanses in your soul. It is simply speaking thru anything to God, intimately in a quite place, and lets God speaks back to you. You will find rest and peace.

Since last year, my father 'hears' the rhythm everywhere, sometimes after dawn, sometimes sitting under a tree. They were all related to the time after having spiritual sharing in thier seniors' gathering. The rhythm could be from rain drops, noisy woodpecker, wind breeze, car exhaust... or anythings else produces sound. It sounds wired to me.

However..weeks before Chinese ghost festival, I had attended just-another healling crusade together with my family. I did not go forward to the altar since I have nothing to ask..On that late evening, I heard ochestra playing thru my bed room. It was so real and I was so awaked and I was so so pleased. My body was lighten, all am I filled with musical notes and joy. It was an perfect piece of classical music presentation with the tunes I never familiar with. I had a good 12hr sleeps starting 730pm???

I cant say who has composed this. Again I knew, in His present, anywhere, anytime just call out loud father in heaven loves me more.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-9-2015 11:08 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 12-9-2015 11:11 AM
louiektc replied at 9-9-2015 06:09 PM
Nice to hear you manage to get it over with enough sleep worms.

I had a very different experience ...

spiritual cleanses  very important....I used Bible verses and chant   72 name of God....
salt too play important role but all this need to call upon God .....

Last night i knew been attacked kind negative spirit in me......I just use the method on water and oil...it sank...
after taking cleanses bath using some herbs and others....and calling GOD name- drinking water from a healing cup ( which I brough from a rabbi ), the oil did not  sank.....I sleep like sleeping beauty.....everthing was postive ....

here is the healing cup I purchase with kabbla wording inside.....It cost RM1500...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2015 09:02 AM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

here is the healing cup I purchase with kabbla wording inside.....It cost RM1500...

Let me get this straight ... you actually went out and paid RM1,500 for a cup believing that going to cleanse you?

I'm sorry but I couldn't help but to laugh. My poor stomach is aching from laughing.
I guess it is true about the fool and his money.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2015 11:16 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 12-9-2015 11:08 AM
spiritual cleanses  very important....I used Bible verses and chant   72 name of God....
salt too ...

Nice cup...

Superb photographic....

My wife is getting us an shofar. Will be deliver anytime from now..... Will blow it like french horn..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2015 11:38 AM | Show all posts

When your sipirit lifed up above anything. Money is nothing... surely we can earn it by our might someday later.

A window who threw 2 mites of all what she had. She offers herselve completely to the Lord.
..she out of her poverty put in all that she had, her whole livelihood..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2015 12:46 PM | Show all posts
by louiektc

When your sipirit lifed up above anything. Money is nothing... surely we can earn it by our might someday later.

Nonsense.
Haven't you heard of the proverb - money is the root of all evil. This case proves it correct.

IF a person is spiritual and wealthy, he could use his money toward poor folks like orphans, old folks and those who are mentally or physically handicapped. God surely will smile and bless him and bad things will go away. Unless you are a chess piece like Job, then that is a different matter.

If a person is Spiritual and poor, then he could think many times before spending his hard earn money on useless things like a "magical" cup. ONLY a complete moron could do something like that.

There is no magical cure of illness or bad luck. You just have endure it and go on with living. Do a lot of charity and pray a lot. Nothing else.

Then again, it is his (snake's) money. If nothing else, at least he was good enough to be laughed at.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-9-2015 05:25 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 17-9-2015 05:57 PM
Let me get this straight ... you actually went out and paid RM1,500 for a cup believing that going to cleanse you?

I'm sorry but I couldn't help but to laugh. My poor stomach is aching from laughing.
I guess it is true about the fool and his money.

why u jealous is it? my money lah....I believed in kabbalah words inscribe inside the cup and the cup is not ordinary made...it cost 299US$ but our currency getting weak so what to do...but i could senses something...

here is the details:
Rabbi Azulai's Healing Cup
After 30 years of practicing the Kabbalah and writing numerous talismans, Rabbi Azulai was able to craft a special cup that holds all the secretes to the Kabbalah. The Cup consists of kabbalists names engraved inside it and is made of pure silver from the outside and plated gold from the inside.
Once the cup is engraved, it is then dipped in holy water to complete the purification process. The Cup is highly effective and attempts to clear away what feels like a ton of dense energy and old charge in after just one use.

more :http://www.kabalatalisman.com/healing-cup

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-9-2015 05:29 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 17-9-2015 05:55 PM
louiektc replied at 17-9-2015 11:16 AM
Nice cup...

Superb photographic....
Nice cup...

Superb photographic....

My wife is getting us an shofar. Will be deliver anytime from now..... Will blow it like french horn..

is not ordinary cup...hand crafted and bless with water by rabbi in Israel. here is the link: http://www.kabalatalisman.com/healing-cup

I love to hear the shofar...I normaly play shofar  during sabbath prayer....amazing....

here is the youtube healing cup:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-9-2015 05:34 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 17-9-2015 05:36 PM
louiektc replied at 17-9-2015 11:38 AM
When your sipirit lifed up above anything. Money is nothing... surely we can earn it by our might  ...

well said. .... being a  SRP fall out, I'm  well to do in my life...running own business and good stable income....when I purchase items I like , money is not a issue....because I earn back in few days...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-9-2015 07:55 AM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

why u jealous is it? my money lah....

Yeah, and I just hope no one else stupid enough to follow your footsteps and believe in magical cups.

is not ordinary cup...hand crafted and bless with water by rabbi in Israel. here is the link: http://www.kabalatalisman.com/healing-cup

You don't follow the Jewish teachings (of the Ten Commandments) but you have no problem believing in their magical "artificats"?

.... being a  SRP fall out, ...

You didn't even pass SRP? And you are arguing here with a College Graduate. Talk about having a big ego.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 03:31 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.377980 second(s), 50 queries .