CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2883|Reply: 3

The Solution to Israel’s Wave of Terror

[Copy link]
Post time 16-10-2015 12:09 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

The Solution to Israel’s Wave of Terror                                            The Jewish people’s alternative to despair.                        by Sara Yoheved Rigler

As the wave of terror continues throughout Israel, with multiple attacks every day by Arabs using knives, guns, and cars to kill Jews, the Jewish population is protesting, demanding that our government do more to protect its citizens. After a 13-year-old boy on his bicycle and another man was stabbed in Pisgat Ze’ev on October 12, citizens staged a protest.
One protester, Tovi Harari declared: "As you can see, we are in a state of fear, fear to send our children to school. I haven't sent my daughter to school for three days already.
"The situation can't continue like this. There has to be some sort of solution. The prime minister must wake up, and understand we can't continue like this. They stab in the streets, and we have no security. You can't walk around the streets. I don't remember there ever being something like this."
There has never been a situation like this.
When Ms. Harari was asked what solution she proposed, she faltered. “If only I had a solution! The prime minister needs to think about it. To implement a curfew, I don't know...that's what he's prime minister for. …It's simply frightening to leave your home. ...Right now there's the protest, so we all came together, but in general the streets are silent. No one is there."
I have lived in Israel for 30 years, through six wars, and I agree with Tovi Harari: There has never been a situation like this. Previously when under attack, Israel always had a military solution. During the Terror War of 2000-2004 (called “the Second Intifada”), when suicide bombers were murdering Jews in buses, cafes, malls, and Bar Mitzvahs, the I.D.F. went into the terrorist strongholds in towns under the Palestinian Authority and uprooted the terror cells that sent the bombers. When Hamas in Gaza launched thousands of rockets at Israel, the I.D.F., through aerial attacks and ground forces, pounded the enemy into submission.
Now, however, almost all of the terror attacks are perpetrated not by organized cells, but by individuals, who need nothing more than a kitchen knife to kill a Jew. The terrorists are women as well as men, Arab Israeli citizens as well as residents of the P.A., middle-class university students as well as the disenfranchised rabble, and youths as young as 13 years old. How do you defeat an enemy who is interwoven in the fabric of your society? Can the warp extirpate the woof?
The terrorist who today (Oct. 13) plowed his car into a Jerusalem bus stop and then jumped out and used a meat cleaver to kill the saintly Rabbi Yeshayahu Krishevsky and to maime several others, was an Israeli Arab employee of Bezeq, Israel’s national telephone company. He carried out the attack using a Bezeq car.
Afterwards, Bezeq released a statement expressing its “deep outrage,” declaring that it is praying for the wounded victims. Bezeq then added:
"We emphasize that there were no warning signs, and there were no clear changes in the worker's conduct that could have prevented the act of terror.”
No warning signs. No way to prevent the act of terror. So what can we do?
Prime Minister Netanyahu has, yet again, called an emergency meeting of his security cabinet. The morning after the double murder in the Old City, the cabinet passed a slew of emergency measures. Yet, the terrorism has not abated. Demanding that the Prime Minister stop the terrorism is as futile as demanding that he stop European anti-Semitism.
There does not seem to be a military or political solution.
While the security forces must do everything possible to stem the terrorism, our grim reality is that this time, there does not seem to be a military or political solution.
read more here :  http://www.aish.com/jw/id/The-So ... of-Terror.html?s=mm

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-10-2015 10:24 AM | Show all posts
How is this bull$hit related to Christianity? Reported to the Moderator.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-10-2015 01:53 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 16-10-2015 10:24 AM
How is this bull$hit related to Christianity? Reported to the Moderator.

oh really? ask the moderator to visit Hinduism forum. how this  lonely soul create topic   with political  and hatred..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-10-2015 04:38 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 17-10-2015 01:53 PM
oh really? ask the moderator to visit Hinduism forum. how this  lonely soul create topic   with po ...

Whatever ... waiting for the moderator to do something useful.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

6-5-2024 07:13 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.617866 second(s), 33 queries .