ADVERTISEMENT

View: 8308|Reply: 2

Kursus Percuma - Certified Planning Engineer certification program

[Copy link]
Post time 17-11-2015 05:00 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by zulkhernain at 21-11-2015 07:39 AM

CPE  

Certified Planning Engineer CPE®
GAFM® Certified Planning Engineer CPE®certification program is targeted at individual who is responsible for planning and scheduling project activities. Targeted at construction industry, oil and gas, information technology, and engineering services OR any individual who is associated with project development and implementation.

Project planning is a method of determining “What” is going to be done, “How” things are going to be done, “Who” will be doing the project activities and “How much” the activities will cost.  Once planning is complete, scheduling can be done. During the project planning phase, planning engineer create plans and schedules and figure out what materials and equipment will be needed as well as estimate the expected amount of labour in terms of people and cost. In addition, they calculate the projected overall cost as well as the time line for completion.
This certification program is a professional credential for individual to be recognized as a Certified Planning Engineer, and those seeking a rewarding career and compensation package toward a Project Engineer profession.

Visit : http://www.gafm.com  for details about this professional body

Objective
This Certified Planning Engineer CPE® program aim tocertify the individual who need to acquire the techniques and the knowledge associated with planning and scheduling a project subject to passing the CPE®examination. This course include other critical project management body of knowledge from project initiation phase to project closeout.

Who benefits from this program?
An individual who pass the examination can apply post nominal credential CPE® after his/her name in resumes and business cards that indicate that the individual possess the competencies and knowledge in performing the role as a Certified Planning Engineer professional.
The CPE® demonstrates skill and competence in the specialized area of project planning and scheduling management.  If you’re looking to fill the roles and responsibilities of a Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) during the various phases of project planning and schedule development, management and control, this CPE® credential is for you.
CPE® is targeted at those with or without project planning and scheduling experience at intermediate- to advanced-level who wish to become a CPE® certified planning engineer.

This course is now fully funded by the government of Malaysia under the 1MalaysiaGRIP,  a special scheme for those who are eligible.   This certification course usually conducted by GAFM in other countries is  USD 1600 per participant that includes:1.  Registration fee
2.  Examination fee
3.  GAFM Membership fee
4.  Training services fee
5.  Postage and handling fee (the certificate will be delivered via GAFM principal office in the US within 3 weeks after completion of this course and subject to passing the examination)

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-3-2020 04:53 AM | Show all posts
Edited by MrDynamite1 at 4-3-2020 04:37 PM

Thank you so much for sharing this, I am sure that it's going to be very useful for many people. However, I am right now looking for some programs that are going to give me a scissor lift certificate, because it is prohibited to work with it without authorization. Some of my friends has advised me this scissor lift online academy, he said that it's really good, because it's the largest Scissor Lift Training school with over 20 years of experience in the industry. What do you think about that? Should I try it ?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2022 03:51 PM | Show all posts
Thank you very much for this course and certification!
I believe that free online engineering courses give you the opportunity to choose a model of training that suits your schedule and your specialty, such as mine is an aircraft design engineer read more about my profession right here https://engre.co/blogs/articles/ ... ft-design-engineer/ . You can afford to study among other activities, starting with your work and ending with other necessary issues.

In other words, it offers you a flexible approach to learning, because you can combine activities and still cope with the course, how committed and focused you are. Course materials are also readily available online, making special library trips unnecessary.
Online programs are a more affordable option than traditional colleges. Free online courses offer amazing packages all for free. You usually pay little or nothing. Although not all degrees on the Internet offer cheaper tuition fees than traditional colleges, the costs associated with them are almost always cheaper.

For example, there are no transportation costs, and sometimes training materials, such as textbooks, are available online for free.

These free online courses can help students pursue career goals and ambitions.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 12:23 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056142 second(s), 31 queries .