CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: wkk5159

Zakir Naik - a manifestation of religious muslims worldwide. !

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 30-10-2013 10:07 PM | Show all posts
gunblade712 posted on 30-10-2013 07:57 PM
I do get what you're trying to say and I'm not here to debate. I'm just wondering, coz you are the ...

Yawn ! Another imbecilic muslim here deceptively try to fabricate some fantasy.

Hey retard, do you even understand my reply from the previous post ? When i said; "That's what will happen to someone who don't consume pork and spreading lies."

My focus here is the lies propagated by Zakir Naik which also includes subject of Terrorism and Apostasy, do you even know what is lies ? Nah, lies has become an integral part of muslim life already....

The secondary issues of consuming pork is primarily to mock Zakir Naik, of course coupled with the fact that his absurd view on pork !   

And since when you think i'm a Christian ah ??? Are you in serious delusion ?? Aren't you like to follow my debate with your bretheren sam1528 ?

Don't pretend that you are some sort of gentleman here in this forum, you all are just micro reflection of your beloved ulama Zakir Naik....

As of Truth 8, i will spank you in the next post.......

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-10-2013 10:13 PM | Show all posts
gunblade712 posted on 30-10-2013 08:03 PM
so you're 'judging' based on the 'quality of muslim debaters in this forum'? I believe we have ...

What can i say ? The biggest hypocrite in the person of gunblade712 is finally revealling his true personality here.... another imbecilic muslim which i have encountered much too often.

Low mentality trolling ??? I'm surprised you even have cerebral capacity to describe common traits in your bretherens.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-10-2013 10:32 PM | Show all posts
gunblade712 posted on 30-10-2013 08:05 PM
I sure hope @Truth.8 can educate @wkk5159 pertaining to the consumption of pork. According to post # ...

Since when Truth 8 become your standard of Christianity ah ??? For your info in case your ignorant mind don't know, he is most likely a member of Seven Day Adventist.

Simple question of whether Christians can consume pork or not you still want to drag Truth8 in ? Do you even know how to google for answer on the internet ??
I guess you must be too embarrassed with the fact that your beloved ulama Zakir Naik had written some absurdities that you are so desperate for something to shield youself from further taunting, don't you ?

Romans 14:14 I know and am persuaded in the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself, but it is unclean for anyone who thinks it unclean

Mark 7:15-20  There is nothing outside a person that by going into him can defile him, but the things that come out of a person are what defile him.” And when he had entered the house and left the people, his disciples asked him about the parable. And he said to them, “Then are you also without understanding? Do you not see that whatever goes into a person from outside cannot defile him, since it enters not his heart but his stomach, and is expelled?” (Thus he declared all foods clean.) And he said, “What comes out of a person is what defiles him.

Matthew 5:17-19 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.                                                                       

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2013 12:51 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 30-10-2013 10:32 PM
Since when Truth 8 become your standard of Christianity ah ??? For your info in case your ignorant ...

Since when did I say Truth.8 is a standard for Christianity? I'm just wondering coz you are the ones who claimed that Zakir Naik is such and such coz he doesn't eat pork. Heck, you even dedicated few postings on defending the consumption of pork as if pork is the most important diet and your life depends on it. Hence, I asked Truth.8 about it coz you know, he claimed that the Bible cannot eat pork.

And I'm still wondering oso, since when did Zakir Naik becomes the standard of Islam? :|

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2013 12:53 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 30-10-2013 10:07 PM
Yawn ! Another imbecilic muslim here deceptively try to fabricate some fantasy.

Hey retard, do  ...

Oh, you want to "MOCK" Zakir Naik. NOW you are showing your true color.

I thought you can discuss properly, I didn't know that "MOCKING" is a part of your method of discussing. Maybe your Bible approved your ways...

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2013 12:56 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 30-10-2013 10:13 PM
What can i say ? The biggest hypocrite in the person of gunblade712 is finally revealling his true ...

So now I'm the 'biggest hypocrite' just because I'm asking about the difference between what you're stating here and what Truth.8 have stated about the Bible?

I didn't know that you guys are vulnerable when it comes to differences of opinions.

So, dedicated postings on pork consumption and no words from Truth.8 about this? And now I'm the 'biggest hypocrite'? Not sure if you know what is the meaning of 'hypocrite', but I'll just let it pass. Keyboard warrior like you are all across the internet, anyway.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 31-10-2013 12:57 AM | Show all posts
so, @Truth.8, have you talked to @wkk5159 about the consumption of pork? He DID dedicated few postings just to support his claim on pork comsumption.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-10-2013 08:03 AM | Show all posts
gunblade712 posted on 31-10-2013 12:57 AM
so, @Truth.8, have you talked to @wkk5159 about the consumption of pork? He DID dedicated few postin ...

Yawn.....mentally retarded muslim like you just another typical case of deluded cum denial hardcore adherent of that vile butt sniffing faith.

What ? Suddenly Zakir Naik is no more your unsung hero and prime example ??? Then you better be careful of your statement coz he is such a revered figure in Islamic world and his writings and speeches motivated billions of muslims worldwide and muslim are not known for their tolerance....or are you a Shia muslim or simply a Al-Aqam ???

Muslim like you just running around in circle without solving any pertinent issues in your religion, just like humanity public enemy Zakir Naik.

You better spend more time reform your faith and not hide behind the computer monitor like someone from Loonwatch.com.....on the second thought, can Islam be reformed at all.

Last edited by wkk5159 on 31-10-2013 08:38 AM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-10-2013 04:33 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 31-10-2013 08:03 AM
Yawn.....mentally retarded muslim like you just another typical case of deluded cum denial hardcor ...

You dedicated few postings just for pork consumption alone, and when I ask your fellow Christian about HIS opinion, you started to mock and insults me. Why? Don't tell me you're afraid of Truth.8's opinion.

Oh trust me, I'm not hiding at all. I've invited Sephiroth, Truth.8 and some other old-timer forumer for a public discussion. Just at an open spaces (in case some of you think that I wanted to bomb the place lol), where people can see me. None of them have the guts to meet me in public, let alone throw their insults at me face to face. Perhaps you can help us by meeting me face to face and throw your insults at me directly?

Let me guess, you'll say stuff like "tak layak nak jumpa" etc just to further mocking and run away from meeting us in public.

Oh, and it's "Al-ARQAM", not "AL-AQAM". That carries different meaning if you know Arabic. Wait, you DON'T know Arabic but you speak as if you know AND THEN you insult people who shows your weakness.

And no, I'm not from "Al-AQAM" or "AL-AQRAM", I'm not a Shia, I'm just a normal person following Ahlul Sunnah Wal Jamaah, holding fast to the Fiqh of Imam Shafi'e.

By the way I'm not sure what you mean by "muslims running in circles". My stands are clear, Muslims don't eat pork (unless it's a situation of life or death). It's clear on us. However, the same cannot be said about Christians ESPECIALLY you and Truth.8. You say you can eat pork (even dedicated few replies just to defend pork eating. Sayang betul kau kat babi), while Truth.8 claims that ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, Christians CANNOT EAT PORK. So you, and Truth.8, are running in circles, chasing each other and pushing each other aside when discussing with Muslims pertaining to this matter.

So, @Truth.8 , according to the Bible, can Christian eat pork? @wkk5159 please call truth out so that he can share with us some of his opinions.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-10-2013 05:01 PM | Show all posts
gunblade712 posted on 31-10-2013 04:33 PM
You dedicated few postings just for pork consumption alone, and when I ask your fellow Christian a ...

Geezzz....you are really more imbecilic than i thought, don't you .Why look up to Truth.8 as authority for Bible translation ?(no offence here, Truth.8 , ok ?) Why not you pose it on Christian forum on the topic of pork and let majority of main stream Christians explain it to you, that is provided you can understand it. Or you simply want this half free thinker to embarrass you further....

I say it for the final time, mark my word here, 99% of Christians consume pork and only 1% don't (Seven Day Adventist). Why ??
Who do you think you are ? You know nothing about Bible and yet mumbling about Christians cannot consume pork here after witnessing the fairy tale of your idol Zakir Naik being smashed to smithereen by me. Do you moronically think that billions of Christians can't understand the Bible as well as you do ??? Wake up ! Deluded cum retarded Zakir Naik wannabe, even your alpha male ulama Zakir Naik's lies have been totally dissected and dismantled by me, and you ??? Nah...give it a pass.

Al-Aqam or Al-Akan or Al-Agam doesn't  matter to me, you honestly believe i don't know the spelling of Al-Arqam ??? See, didn't you know what i was refering to ?? Who give a damn to nobody like Al-Arqam...

Wah.....you wanna meet me ah ??? Do you think you qualify ?? Since you have mentioned that you "won't" blow yourself up upon seeing me , then i take it as another deceptive ploy from cunning muslim....  

Last edited by wkk5159 on 1-11-2013 12:05 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2013 10:38 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 30-10-2013 01:22 PM
Ooi tambi , can you at least make an effort to understand what you read. Mat12:31 states that the  ...

I challenge u , u dare to blasphemy Holy Spirit?

According to Merriam - Webster dictionary the word "blasphemy" means "the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for God; the act of claiming the attributes of deity; irreverence toward something considered sacred."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-11-2013 12:04 AM | Show all posts
gunblade712 posted on 31-10-2013 04:33 PM
You dedicated few postings just for pork consumption alone, and when I ask your fellow Christian a ...

On the second thought, if you really insist want to show your hideous face to me, then come to Singapore on 6th of Nov. You better be puncture coz I'm a very busy man, time and venue will be decided later.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2013 12:06 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 31-10-2013 10:38 PM
I challenge u , u dare to blasphemy Holy Spirit?

According to Merriam - Webster dictionary the word "blasphemy" means "the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for God; the act of claiming the attributes of deity; irreverence toward something considered sacred."

Your attempt to run (again) has been noted. Why are you trying to divert the issue to 'blasphemy'?

Your esiegesis (not exegesis) of mat12:31 is being challenged. In your post #4 you stated as follows :
Warning to all:

If muslims condem the Bible I am ok with it.....word of warning: if you dare to condem /or mock HOLY SPIRIT....cursed upon those who does that...

Deedat mock holy spirit....he was strike stroke
Zakir naik turning to zombie from day to day....he too will received the curse....it matter of time...

mat12:31 (NIV bible) is as follows :
31 And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.
32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

The verse state of 'not being forgiven' only. Nothing to the effect of being cursed etc.

I believe you have faith in your bible. Since you have added your presupposition to the bible , the following is your biblical fate per rev22:18 (NIV bible)
I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll

Are you now going to apologize and retract your statement? I am waiting .... ha ha .... I bet you are in fear now ... this is fun ....

Oops ....

Last edited by sam1528 on 1-11-2013 12:08 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2013 12:30 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 1-11-2013 12:06 PM
Your attempt to run (again) has been noted. Why are you trying to divert the issue to 'blasphemy'? ...

Why need to run like chicken....I challenged you,          come on dare to mock/or blasphemy holy spirit....

I can says your quran is not from god....I can says muhammad is not prophet....

hence i reject islam...if u think islam is ur faith...go ahead...

now u take the challenged ???

Deedat blasphemed the Holy Word of God. Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit does not afford this man any chance of being with God for he was a false teacher which led many people from God by his false teachings.  click here :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ol5OhXS3eM

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2013 02:29 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 1-11-2013 12:30 PM
Why need to run like chicken....I challenged you,          come on dare to mock/or blasphemy holy spirit....

I can says your quran is not from god....I can says muhammad is not prophet....

hence i reject islam...if u think islam is ur faith...go ahead...

now u take the challenged ???

Deedat blasphemed the Holy Word of God. Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit does not afford this man any chance of being with God for he was a false teacher which led many people from God by his false teachings.  click here :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ol5OhXS3eM

If you had remembered correctly I did state that a component of your triune God , the holy spirit' raped biblcal mary per luke1:35 (NIV bible)
“The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.
And this point has been agreed by some of the biblical scholars. What say you now?

The big question , why are you adding your own version to the bible? Mat12:31 state 'not forgiven' only. Nothing of curse. Ha ha , now I have caught you adding extra thing to the bible ie. trying to lie. To top it off you are adding superstition to the bible.

Are you going to be cursed per rev22:18?

Ha ha ... why are you trying your best to run away?

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2013 03:14 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 1-11-2013 02:29 PM
If you had remembered correctly I did state that a component of your triune God , the holy spirit' ...
If you had remembered correctly I did state that a component of your triune God , the holy spirit' raped biblcal mary per luke1:35 (NIV bible)

since you have add word  by your own 'raped' to down grade the Holy Spirit....may you be cursed for blasphemy against the Holy spirit.

You will end like deedat or even worst......u be here only short while and u will vanished....CURSED upon u...which not forgiven...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-11-2013 04:22 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 31-10-2013 05:01 PM
Geezzz....you are really more imbecilic than i thought, don't you  .Why look up to Truth.8 as ...

Well, why didn't YOU post your topic in the Islamic board?

See, you're running in circles and spam me with insults coz you do not want Truth.8 to answer the question. Why? Coz you blatantly claimed that those who don't eat pork will suffer some sort of bad stuffs, which is kinda funny coz now you're saying that the Seven Days Adventis is not consuming pork.

So, Seven Days Adventis is in the same boat as Zakir Naik, or what? From the looks of it, it seems like the pork-eating is a major issue to you, that you dedicated few postings just about IT alone..

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2013 04:26 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 1-11-2013 12:04 AM
On the second thought, if you really insist want to show your hideous face to me, then come to Sin ...

busy man but you have time to come into a cari and insult people? Boy, you sure redefine the word 'busy'.

6th of Nov is a major no-no. Won't be coming back to my hometown until the end of the month. Push the date to the last few days/weeks of November and I'll be there, insyaAllah.

Make the time and place VERY CLEAR, I don't want to cheated by some keyboard warrior.

and PM me your contact, I WILL need to contact you once I've reached the desired time and place. No, don't worry. I'm not like you, I won't troll or insult you just like how you've insulted and mock me. Our parents taught us manners, not sure about you, though. Brought up in Johor/Singapore so I kinda know how the majority of Singaporean act. Very kiasu. Some even go as far as stupid. But not you lah, I'm sure your clever waaannnn..

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2013 04:28 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8, you still haven't shed us some light on pork eating. According to wkk5159, those who don't eat pork will bcome kinda like zombie-like etc, and 'pork is prohibited' is a LIE according to wkk5159.

What's your opinion on this?

It's funny how Christians, who claimed to have ONE BOOK and UNITE UNDER ONE BOOK, cannot even decide on the hukum regarding to PORK.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-11-2013 04:54 PM | Show all posts
gunblade712 posted on 1-11-2013 04:22 PM
Well, why didn't YOU post your topic in the Islamic board?

See, you're running in circles and  ...

Why aping my challenge to you ??? Are you an ape ???

You are truly a certified pseudodyslexic imbecile from this moment onward as the stipulation goes.

Why Sunni like you are killing Shia which make up only 13% of worldwide muslims ah ??? Just because they Shia have different idea of who is the successor to your vile prophet??

You are not only a pseudodyslexic imbecile, you are obviously an ignoramus too. Why regard Seven Day Adventist as main stream Christianity ??? SDA is just like Jehovah Witnesses and other cult denominations of Christianity in which their views are rejected by majority 99% of Christians. BUT unlike muslims, Christians sure don't go out there and slaughter SDA members and even Jehovah Witnesses like Sunni muslims do on Shia or Shia muslims on Sunni muslims..... That's fundamental differences between Christianity and Islam ! That's one of many many reasons why intellect like me rejected Islam.

Why you have chicken out and give so many excuses when you are the one who propose want to meet me ??? Don't be shy with your hideous "Muhammad" look lah, i don't judge a book by its cover....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Hanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti V79
syitaeyqaHanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti
Views : 181822 Replies : 4094
Minyak Diesel naik bermula Isnin. Tiada subsidi lagi
kanam316Minyak Diesel naik bermula Isnin. Tiada
Views : 11027 Replies : 155
HATI-HATI DENGAN ORANG INI
hayrin86HATI-HATI DENGAN ORANG INI
Views : 26147 Replies : 164
Suri rumah tanam padi dalam pasu tarik perhatian Tengku Ampuan Pahang
ultra78Suri rumah tanam padi dalam pasu tarik p
Views : 2137 Replies : 8
Edisi tambah tacang: Perang Dingin
Tinot7Edisi tambah tacang: Perang Dingin
Views : 5803 Replies : 43
Ketua COVID-19 Di AS Dr. Anthony Fauci  Mengaku Peraturan Penjarakan Sosial 6 kaki ‘Hanya Rekaan, Tanpa Bukti Saintifik’.Anda terpedaya?
YgBenarKetua COVID-19 Di AS Dr. Anthony Fauci
Views : 22619 Replies : 131
Mari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
tariMari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
Views : 73471 Replies : 2956
[KUIZ PERUBATAN MINGGUAN VOL. 7]: Mudah aje, ilmu harian! VOL.7
ipes2[KUIZ PERUBATAN MINGGUAN VOL. 7]: Mudah
Views : 103368 Replies : 2877
Restoran Kantan Datin Isma
AngelFreakyAFRestoran Kantan Datin Isma
Views : 40184 Replies : 245
di Malaysia menyeronokkan , jiran semuanya baik namun selepas 35 tahun wanita  Rohingya, Amirah Anisah Samad yang dilahirkan dan dibesarkan di Malaysia tekad berhijrah ke AS untuk kehidupan lebih baik
YgBenardi Malaysia menyeronokkan , jiran semuan
Views : 7781 Replies : 82

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

13-6-2024 05:58 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077845 second(s), 43 queries .